All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 13'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
grillsitgrillsitalmost 5 years ago

Awesome story! Keep up the great work. You've made a much more realistic DS setting than perhaps any story I've encountered.

johnnuttalljohnnuttallalmost 5 years ago
Joy to read

This reads like it is a true story. If so you have a great life.

If not wonderful written and so believable.

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 5 years ago
Fun chapter!

The phone calls to the parents were a lot of fun. I laughed out loud at some parts. The line, "Yes, Mom, we're all boinking." still cracks me up. Julia's parents revelations topped Scott's, and Lisa's topped Julia's.

The subsequent comments and questions from Scott later hinted at incest. If that happens, Julia will REALLY be put to the test; will she obey or call Omega?

The rest was just some easy fun, mostly just public exhibitionism. It was very interesting to see how Scott and Julia reacted to the two guys they met and fucked. Scott acted like it was no big deal; no internal dialog to indicate otherwise. Julia was actually happy to fuck two strangers (never even got their names), even though she'd only fucked one person besides her husband.

No clue what Scott is planning for Monday or how Sarah will help. I guess the next chapter is about the evening and Sunday. Will they visit Mistress Dark? Will they just be preparing for Monday? Will the second bondage furniture be ready for use?

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 5 years ago
Daddy?

I wonder if Lisa will want to call Scott "Daddy" or if he'll tell her to call him that. She certainly has some unresolved daddy issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I really don’t know what rating to give this chapter...

It’s a fantastic story and very well thought out and really well written and it comes across as very realistic, I love most of your stories. Most of me wants to treat it as a lighthearted story but another part of me is wondering if it’s all an epic mind fuck on Scott’s behalf.

I was a victim of child sexual abuse, obviously I’m not going to go into details but the short version is that I count myself incredibly lucky not to have ended up as a man hater and utterly frigid. Even now decades later I still have nightmares, you’d be forgiven for thinking that the deaths of some of those involved would make it easier to deals with but it doesn’t. Regardless that’s my issue to deal with but stories that bring up incest are something that I avoid. Trust is a massive issue for me and not something that I give easily which is why I’m having major problems trying to get my head around the actions of your character Scott.

He’s self confessed to being jealous where his wife is concerned and he’s dealt with it by separating the wife / slave identities of Julia. Is he successful or is he setting her up to fail by pushing her to confront her desires of the slave experience against a morally bankrupt incestuous act? I’m probably not explaining it’s very well but I tend to over think things. If she said yes to anything he ordered would he then slut-shame and divorce her for deviant behaviour? Punishing her for enjoying the fantasy? She doesn’t even have to say yes, he only has to order her to do something that’s morally repugnant making her call Omega and her fantasy is tarnished forever because he took it too far.

A good Dom knows his subs hard limits and doesn’t push them, the only limits that get pushed are soft limits. Why can’t she have that in the slave fantasy? Having to state a hard limit of no involvement of any family members isn’t normally done because it should be a natural barrier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is incredibly entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .I sure needed this day hiking. Sure, you wrote adventures on the trail, but this was a nice break. I also like the character, SARAH. Her reactions were NORMAL. Thanks AUTHOR for the break ! As for fucking the two guys - liked that ! Re - enforced wife vs. Slave., too.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

Love the way you handled the parents and their history, All in all, so far, a great ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous