All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 15'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 5 years ago
A very fun Sunday with surprising news

I'm glad everyone had fun on this Sunday, even though Julia got more punishment than she ever had received in one day. Fortunately, she says she accepts that is part of the whole slave package, so that isn't all bad.

I haven't understood why Scott hasn't picked up on the BIG hints Julia's been leaving. Finally, he hears her: "How much she loved her slavery and knowing in her heart of hearts, she was a slave and had found herself in her slavery. This did not sound like a woman who intended her slavery to end in less than a week. She sounded like she'd found her true calling." How will Scott respond to Julia's declaration?

It was no surprise that Ron is submissive and that he'll be a slave on Monday. I was very surprised that he is bi, leaning gay! Wow! And he wants Scott's dick?!

With the whole cast present on Monday, including people we haven't met, it's going to be a wild party! I can't wait!

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
GoT Spoilers....really?

Saves me watching the last series I suppose.

Covers Ch 13, 14 & 15

Anyway, you're writing it, so there's no sense predicting...however, if you were documenting not writing, I see Monday as a disaster waiting to happen. I would have said that before the addition of Renee and Mr Gwen, M. Dark, Rose, Slut and now Ron to the mix.

After the revelations is it even a good idea that Ron and Regina even attend? High emotions + high arousal = bad decisions and crossing lines that can't be uncrossed. Plus it exposes Ron as bi to everyone he plays poker with before getting a chance to have a really good sit down and talk with his wife. Hell I think M. Dark shouldn't have told Scott.

Sarah is an odd one, commenting about going back 2000 years then saying she can't be a lesbian as her mum wants grandchildren, seems very archaic in this day and age.

I think they have their definitions a bit messed up, given a free choice: hetro - male female exclusive, gay/lesbian - same sex exclusive, bi - is comfortable swinging both ways often with a leaning. Beyond that there is everything in-between and beyond, it's a spectrum and a bloody minefield.

Hygiene - I know, no STDs and you mentioned about sweat with Sarah, what about smegma? Scott had no idea the state the 2 walkers would be in and barring outward appearances were no different to the guy in the shop. Asked to have sex, was refused on the grounds he didn't have a slave, unlike these 2. How are they different? How is this consistent for the slaves? IMO consistency is vital to good training, they know exactly where they stand.

I think his attitude to Master/Mistress title is wrong, sir and ma'am/miss would work just as well but would distinguish between either him or Master and Mistresses with slaves/subs. And the doing whatever is asked providing it doesn't clash. Jerry asking to fuck them (when they have been allowed to fuck him before and non-slave strangers have too) might not seem out of the ordinary. He may assure them Scott has said yes and under the 'do what other masters tell them' it may seem a reasonable demand and accede to it. I know reading too much, but I think this sits with consistency too.

Scott talks about Julia wanting a strong master, I don't believe she has one and the way she is talking she wants to continue her slavery. I think a truly strong master could fuck up their relationship (if it's not too late). A strong master would protect her, he sent them out dressed as whores and people reacted like it. It was only after that they thought of the possible consequences. Marcus arrived and asked who he was fucking, totally disrespecting the gift he was given last time with his assumption and should have been shown the door. Also the mind games he was planning with Lisa and Julia (who had already said she would call Omega instead of committing incest), a certain amount may be required and fun, but know where to draw the line. Add those to the previous mentioned stuff and I would sum him up as a strict but weak and at times incompetent master.

Scott has talked about the dark places his mind goes when someone else fucks her, has he spoken with her once about this. Apparently not. Julia is hinting (very strongly with her speech to Sarah) at wanting to continue as a slave. Scott has made the distinction between a slave and a wife in his head, he will therefore have to choose, but he has lost the wife he had 3 weeks ago. If he doesn't continue, will she look for her fulfilment in another master and that can only spell disaster for their marriage. If she does continue can Scott live without his wife?

I see loads of cracks, maybe I am just reading too much into this as others have accused me of with their work. But half my fun is digging around and looked at the motivations and possible outcomes of well written characters. Also trying to 2nd guess what is going to happen...

Thanks TF, looking forward to the train crash, errr I mean Memorial day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Monday is going to be a wild day

Holy cow. It's going to be a wild day on Monday at the Rivers' house with all of the different players involved. Looking forward to how that all sorts itself out. Just as long as Marcia Evans from WBDP doesn't show up to break up the party due to the police being called

johnnuttalljohnnuttallalmost 5 years ago
Can't wait for Monday to come.

If the slaves are as excited about Monday coming as I am they must be ready to burst.

This has been a wonderful story. Way out there but still very believable. The author has done a great job keeping it believable.

I assume I'm like everyone else wondering what will happen at the end of the 3 weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’m sorry, but I really think that you should not let Ron continue in the story. To only speak of sexual preferences, it was a huge turn off. Nothing like that had been mentioned before now and I was really liking the story. I would prefer a warning next time, but it would be even better if it wasn’t included. Just to be clear, I have no problems with gays, sissy’s or all that stuff, but it did not fit in with the mood of the story.

Setting that side, you are still as great a writer as ever. The only writing critique I could give you would be to give a few more characters life. In particular, I feel that Lisa’s character is too bland and forced. She does not see, to have her own thoughts and is just massively influenced by others.

I am jealous of your writing ability, and as a dabbler in writing myself I appreciate brutally honest comments. I hope you feel the same. I also hope that this amazing story gets even better as it goes on.

Max (USA)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kind Beloved Author,

I have a million percent positive feelings in my heart about your writing.

Omg wow so good

David

hermonjoebiden@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .More and more SCOTT is becoming MASTER / LEADER to his " circle ". DEAR AUTHOR, you used " generosity of spirit " in your recent story telling. SARAH'S invitation to stay is an example of this on his part. You are very cleverly bringing her into their world.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

So looking forward to Memorial Day. I'm on pins and needles.

senceULsenceUL8 months ago

It says alot when everything I have read by you so far has got 5 stars and my only complaint is tht you gave away the ending of Game Of Thrones.

excelent writing in so many way. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous