A Taste of Slavery Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,594 Followers

"May I please have my collar now, Master?"

"Yes, you may; and I'm sorry I didn't give it to you earlier."

I took out the bag and took out the collar.

"Bend your neck please," I said.

She lowered her neck and pulled up her hair. The collar went around her neck with a solid locking click.

"Master," she whispered, "I know you just orgasmed in me and I did three times, but if you were to touch me now, you wouldn't believe how wet I am."

"You like your collar then?"

"Yes, sir. Please put the bracelets on."

I took them out and locked them on. She kissed me, then settled against my side. We were seated next to each other and she leaned her head against me, eventually falling asleep.

"Lisa," I asked quietly, "when we get home, do you want to go home and think about your decision to accept my collar?"

"No, Master. If we intend to discuss things soon to determine how best to do this, I have no need to stop now. If you decide not to speak of it, I might eventually have to consider my alternatives, and depending on what we decide, I may have to anyway, but for now, and the next few months, I'm perfectly content with how things are."

"If I'm not going to flaunt your slavery, there's no reason for you not to play poker on Thursday. Do you want to play?"

"Of course, sir. It was one of the most enjoyable parts of my week, pre-slavery. I'd like to continue playing."

"Do you think it will be different playing with the boys now? Will they give you a hard time?"

"They always gave me a hard time, sir, just because I was the only woman playing. I don't expect it to change because they've all fucked me. It might even get better. So much was teasing innuendo before. Not much innuendo required after it's happened."

"I could say something to them if they get out of hand," I said.

"Please don't, Master. I'm a big girl. I chose to do this and I can fight my own battles. Besides, I assume we're going to tell everyone I'm your marriage plus one. We'll be saying we're in a polyamorous relationship regardless of what they believe about my slavery. Insulting me would kind of be like insulting your wife. I don't expect the ribbing to be too bad as a consequence."

"It will piss me off if it is."

"Don't make too much of it, sir. The more people see something gets your goat, the more they want to tug on its beard. Let me handle it."

"I wonder if Regina will continue playing?" I wondered aloud.

"You mean without slaves to play for, and only for money, sir?"

"Yes."

"I don't know Master. We'll see if she shows up on Thursday."

The rest of the drive was made in silence as I thought about everything leading up to this point. Obviously, we had to address the issues raised by everyone at Brianna's. They had already dealt with a number of these issues before and had excellent insights into the potential problems. They'd raised some good points about children and the effect of our relationship on kids, parents, and grandparents, once kids were involved. Lisa's and Julia's parents were pretty loosey goosey on whole sex outside of marriage thing, so I didn't think they'd have a problem with the three of us forming our own family unit. My parents had been more experimental than I'd ever expected, but letting Lisa join our marriage on a permanent basis would probably raise some eyebrows. I think they'd accept it as long as Julia didn't care. I knew they liked Lisa. That wasn't an issue.

We'd already had a major meal today so I had Lisa swing through Wendy's for some dinner salads. Julia woke up to order hers, kissing me as she came awake. We grabbed the food and went home. As soon as they went through our door, their clothes came off and I stared again at the two incredible slaves I'd managed to acquire. Julia knelt on the floor at my feet. Lisa joined her. I looked down at them, my cock stirring again. I knelt myself in front of them.

"My darling wife, Julia, the love of my life. I will gladly accept your submission to me and I promise to love and cherish you to the best of my ability, to be the best Master I can be and take you into my ownership as my beloved slave. I love you with all my heart."

She prostrated herself, extending her arms in front of her, submitting. I ran a hand through her hair. "You are mine," I said. "Kneel again." She raised up, legs spread wide, sex visible, arms back, tits out and I kissed her, a slave's kiss, possessing her mouth as I now possessed the rest of her. As I did, I finger fucked her to orgasm until she was panting for me. I made her lick herself from my fingers.

"Lisa, our friend, and now much more; lover, sister slave, submissive. I know we have a lot to discuss, so I will not ask of you your permanent submission at this time. I will ask if you're willing to accept my collar for the next two months. I will treat you as I treat my own wife, no better, no worse, for the duration of that time. I will love and cherish you behind only Julia and the child she now bears. You will be as dear to me as they are and I will consider you as co-slaves, neither with authority over the other. I promise to be the best Master I can and to love you as you deserve to be loved by those who care for you. Do you accept my collar for two months?"

"With all my heart, Master."

"Bow down," I said.

Lisa prostrated herself as Julia had before her. "You are mine, slave. Please kneel again."

When she did, I possessed her mouth as I had Julia, my fingers sliding through her wet slit until she moaned in orgasm as had her sister slave. After she licked her cum off my fingers, I said, "You may kiss each other, slaves, knowing you have joined yourselves to each other as you've bonded yourself to me."

Their kiss was less demanding, but no less passionate than the one I took, their naked bodies pressed against each other.

Giving them time to cement their relationship, I told them, "I would like to say we should probably celebrate this union with fucking all around, but I've cum six times today and I feel I might have one more fucking in me, but no more. How would you like to handle it? Julia?"

"Master, it's Lisa's turn. You fucked me in the car, plus Zoe took good care of me this morning. You should fuck Lisa."

"What do you think, Lisa?"

"While I appreciate my fellow slaves generous offer. You are her husband and hers is the more permanent slavery. I believe you should fuck her in honor of the occasion."

"It's nice to know my slaves can share and I won't be fought over all the time. It is time to eat, and Julia's turn to be fed. I shall ensure she takes pleasure in her feeding and I will fuck Lisa later while she pleasures my other slave. Who knows. Perhaps I have two more times left in me after all."

"Thank you, Master," they both said.

"Undress me," I ordered.

"Of course, Master." "Right away, sir," my slaves said, springing to the task.

I ended up feeding my beloved first slave, teasing her often during our supper, giving her two orgasms in the process. Each time she writhed in my arms, squirming delightfully in my lap. Panting heavily, she helped her fellow slave clean up, then led us to the bedroom and helped insert my cock into her sister slave's cunt, before lying down in front of Lisa with her legs splayed wide. While I fucked Lisa to five screaming orgasms, she licked Julia to four, Julia licking my cum out of her cunt and giving her a sixth, while Lisa licked me clean. After, we lay breathing heavily on the bed, well exhausted by our efforts, lightly touching and stroking whatever body part we could reach.

"You know," I said. "A certain slave came without permission today in the car."

"Yes, she did, sir," Julia said, grinning, "and disobedient slaves should be punished severely."

She got up and procured 'The Enforcer', handing it to me before bending over my lap. "Whale away, sir. Punish me as you've never done before."

I laughed and set the paddle down. "I want to use my hand and feel your tush grow warm under my loving touch, slave."

"Whatever you say, Master. However, I remind you, Master Sam was the first one to punish me under my new slavery. He was quite masterful with his hand, leaving this slave unable to sit for awhile. If you don't want to be found lacking as a Master, I would suggest you put every effort into turning this slave into a crying bundle of tears."

"A crying bundle of tears?"

"Yes, sir. I want to have to sleep on my stomach I've been punished so thoroughly."

"If you say so, slave."

I proceeded to give her the hardest spanking I'd ever given her. She was sobbing after ten and I asked her if she wanted to say Alpha and have me stop.

"No, Master. It's perfect. Please continue," she sniveled.

Still I took a little mustard off, but she noticed and told me to hit her harder. I sighed and hit her as hard as I'd done before. After thirty swats, her buns were a deep, dark red. I was sure there might be some possible bruising. She got off my lap when I was finished, saw my cock was hard and said, "Fuck me, Master! Fuck me now!" She got on her hands and knees on the bed.

To me, it looked like her ass had been tenderized and I couldn't imagine the pain she'd feel by my fucking her at this moment. Still, the delay made her impatient. She looked behind her, challenging me.

"Fuck me, sir. Shove it up my ass if you want, but fuck me!"

I wasn't going to fuck her ass, as red as it was, but I gingerly started to push into her pussy. Surprisingly, at least to me, she asked permission to cum. Hell, an orgasm would have to help the pain she might be in. I told her to cum. She did. Plus she orgasmed four minutes later, then eight minutes later, then thirteen minutes later. I finally orgasmed myself, but it was mostly for her. I doubt she got a thimble full of fluid from my balls the last time. She collapsed onto the bed and Lisa and I looked at each other, then her, sporting a flame red ass which had to hurt like a bitch. She sighed.

"Perfect, absolutely perfect," Julia murmured. Then she curled up and went to sleep.

Lisa and I took a shower and finally joined her, each of us lying on either side. Her ass was uncovered and the red had faded somewhat, so maybe it wasn't as bad as it looked.

"What's going on, Master?" Lisa asked. "She wants to be branded?"

"I'm not sure," I replied. "Can you sleep without covers? I don't want to pull anything over her yet; her bottom looks so sore."

"I'll get closer if I need warmth. I'm sure I'll be fine."

I went to sleep thinking about my slaves.

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,594 Followers