All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 22'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice cross over

Nice cross over from WBDP story gives this one some threads to run with

Thank you

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 5 years ago
That's what I wanted

Sam and Scott's contest, both the denials and multiples was exactly the type of thing I was hoping to see happen when these two stories crossed. Also the punishment/reward for losers and winners, magnificent.

I agree that they still have some issues to work out but I think that the biggest possible problem will be the poker games. Scott needs to get with each of the guys before hand and explain in no uncertain terms how things are from now on.

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
All's weel down on the farm

Not so much away from it.

A great time is all anyone could have with Marcia, Sam et al, but these 2 showed their naiveté once again with the sulking match they had after lunch. Even if Julia has the arse it is Scott role to find out why and either correct her or correct the cause, not just let her play it out. Irrespective of what she says, communication is more vital than ever before. What she/they did was like saying it's only a paper cut, then wondering why they have sepsis and died.

Scott and Lisa to a lesser extent need to work through Julia's interest in branding, not just tell her it's not happening, again communication. If it is something she thinks she needs, despite her profession of love, it again could fester and be a cause of resentment. This is reminiscent of Scott's misunderstanding of Julia's need to submit and killing himself by sharing her. You know some fucking Doms/Dommes and a nubmer of subs, call them, talk to them. Or is Scott too stupid to learn?

I agree with Ted, the poker games are something that needs dealing with, not just leaving Lisa to deal with the ribbing. This doesn't solve their attitude to Julia, even if she's not there, there are almost certainly going to be comments. He needs to nip it in the bud up front and lay down the law to his psuedo-buddies before they have another vote and vote-kick him out of the house while having their way with Lisa and Julia (if she's present).

Not seen LR or Tess(UK) about, along with DWB, their comments have always been insightful and made me see things I've missed. So I always look forward to reading what they have to say. Tess, get an account, you can give 10 stars then!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .A few chapters ago, I said DEAR AUTHOR, that you were writing SEX 101. After this LA TRIP, I think your writing has evolved into MASTER LEVEL TEACHINGS. JULIA continues to top from the bottom. Perhaps the " WIFE EFFECT ".

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

Juicy episode. I love how Henri and Simone (from the Beth Wilson stories) are integrated into this story, even though they are unnamed. I feel like I am an insider as I read this series) Just love your stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous