All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 33'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stay out of politics

I enjoy your writing but you need to avoid politics. Slavery wasn't just an American institution, it was practiced all over the world. Americans probably paid the highest price for the suppression of slavery and it continued many places long after the American Civil War. Mistreatment wasn't limited to crusaders against Muslims, but took place the other way around long before the crusades. Muslims raided as far north as England and Northern France for slaves. One of the way the crusades can be looked at is a counter to Muslim aggression against Europe.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
5 ☆s as usual

An excellent story all around, except would you please leave politics out next time. I read your stories for entertainment not opinions on the President. We hear enough of that elsewhere.

Thank you again for another great chapter, keep up the good work.

405ttw405ttwover 4 years ago
Great story

Another wonderful chapter. I love how a new chapter comes about once a week. I get my TOS fix before withdrawal symptoms set in.

d119b63d119b63over 4 years ago
Great story and chapter

Many thanks for your fine writing and interesting characters. As to politics, the commentary was brief, mild and relevant to Lucia's character. It seems fine to me in context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Janet

It’s an interesting situation, obviously she’s sexually submissive but that doesn’t necessarily equal full time sex slave. Given the circumstances I’d have thought that Janet and Chen should have been given the opportunity to explore more or their own seeking advice on an ad hoc basis from the thruple but still ending things with Julia.

If Janet and Chen wanted things to carry on with Julia in charge then fair enough. It just seems a bit heavy handed for Julia to carry on directing without consulting them.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The figging episode demonstrates the importance of establishing a safe signal when the sub cannot speak the safe word - Julia's mistake.

As for the politics, the commentary was brief and to the point and I have no objection to it. The views expressed seemed to fit with Lucia's character & history, and I understand that they may not match those of the author.

5* - thanks for sharing

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .Busy, busy chapter ! I always prefer reading about MASTER. Loved the end when he fucked LUCIA. And other slaves attitude. I go back to continuing theme of generosity of spirit. DEAR AUTHOR, just excellent story telling !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous