All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 41'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mustelamustelaover 4 years ago

More and more non-interesting and boring. 7 pages to get Scott to fuck a non-slave. At least the rules are broken, and Julia, who is the first to push the rules :

" I'll be happy to introduce you to a new cunt. ", will finally be able to fuck other men, Jerry's big black cock, or/and the brothers in DP.

It has been itching her or a long time, while Scott spends time taking the slaves through all the holes. It is not fair !

Thor, It might not be worth waiting another 24 pages or more to get there, right?

And there it will finally become interesting, but difficult to finish, it seems to me.

d119b63d119b63over 4 years ago
Thanks for a great story

The story remains interesting and enjoyable even after 41 chapters. Many thanks for all your hard work -- very much appreciated.

405ttw405ttwover 4 years ago
Another wonderful chapter!

This wonderful series just keeps getting better. Thors_Fist keeps the series fresh and exciting by adding new characters while concurrently allowing the old characters to gradually evolve.

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 4 years ago
Bored Mustela

If you are so bored you should go elsewhere to read. Thors_Fist has done an excellent job of developing this story line and maintaining the stories thread with consistency and humor. Anyone that chooses to speak so forcefully is seldom heard. Silence speaks louder than vitriolic criticism.

Mile (USA)

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 4 years agoAuthor
Don't go hard on him

If something I'm doing is boring to someone, I don't have a problem with them saying it. And it wasn't just saying this is a piece of shit - he had commentary and suggestions to go with the opinion. I also enjoy the good comments too. When others stick up for my work, I know the characters are real to them, too. I realize not everyone will enjoy everything the same. I also know other people like chapters to be shorter and seven pages is a lot to navigate if it's not holding your attention. It was actually not my intention for A Taste of Slavery to go on so long as a whole, as it has. The whole thing has now passed 750,000 words. That's like War and Peace about sex. I get it.

I see the end point, but the characters have their own say in what's written. When a character does something, it suddenly seems they should also do this thing, and then this character has an opinion about it. Scott's sister, Cindy, is about to get introduced. Why? Because things are happening at Christmas and why wouldn't the whole family get together for Christmas. And she brings her own attitudes, whims and quirks. I don't believe it necessarily detracts from the narrative, but it makes the whole thing longer. If I were writing for a book, an editor would probably be slashing whole sections of stuff out of it, but to me; they're all people now, like my own family, and not just words on a page. You don't want to shoot your Uncle Fred because he's a chucklehead.

So thanks for sticking up for me and standing by me as this thing goes on. It's actually a pretty fun ride.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
Thanks to Thors_Fist

On the merits, I fully agree with Thors_Fist. In particular about the difference which exists between a novel and a soap. That said, can we imagine War and Peace written in serial? Victor Hugo refused to allow Les Misérables to be published in series, but 20 years earlier, Eugène sue's novels were very successful in the series. At the same time, the adventures of Rocambole had more than 350 episodes that tore the readers away (I am French, where from my examples, and my grammar mistakes and others idiotisms ...).

If I describe the current game as boring, it is probably because I would like to see the characters and the story evolve more quickly, whatever the direction.

But this is Thors_Fist story, and if I continue to follow it, it is obviously because it continues to interest me. And it is certainly not "a piece of shit". I'm just in too much of a hurry probably!

Perfect for those who appreciate additional developments, whether with Cindy (to come) or Jack (now sold out).

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 4 years ago
Thoughts

I hate it when a good book ends. If you spent paragraphs describing the scenic landscape of L.A., eg, I’d be saying “get on with it already”. You go into some serious detail about certain things that could probably be shorter, but I suspect you’re a detail guy irl, too.

I wrote you privately awhile back thanking you for WBDP which was the first BDSM story I read here that had a real plot, character development, humor and hot sex without some of the more hardcore BDSM things I’d read. Different strokes for different folks...just rang truer for me.

I was definitely impressed with your lesbian sex scenes. Most I’ve read by male authors left something to be desired, at best, or made me cringe or laugh, at worst.

I do have a couple qualms, but with the understanding that I realize it’s your story, your characters and your fantasy. The rape of Julia and Lisa seems to have been glossed over and forgotten. Considering your sensitivity addressing Lucia’s history, that surprised me. I don’t know that real rape has a place in erotic fiction of your type. To fully address it would impede your plot line. Since Lucias was in the past, it was easier to deal with in a more succinct way. Point being, the emotional after effects don’t just go away as easily as it seems to have done for Julia and Lisa.

Definitely under the heading of “you’re a guy so I’m not really surprised “....is the fact that you find some way to turn every freaking lesbian in your stories into cock suckers , if not 3 hole sluts. I made mental allowances for it until Rhonda. Sorry but , the way you drew the character initially, it’s hard for me to imagine her as submissive. Even if, I truly don’t see her willing to submit to a man. And the fact that Julia basically tricked her because she wanted her Master to get to fuck her didn’t sit well at all. Julia as dominant I do believe, but she’s turned into a bit of a bitch.

Just my thoughts. Overall, I still enjoy your stories and i will keep reading. I can always write my own just the way I want to, can’t I? ;)

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 4 years agoAuthor
To FriskyMind

Thanks for the input. I do have some response to your comments.

Literotica doesn't like rape stories. You can't use rape as a key word without it being rejected, so I hesitate to deal in the present with the topic as any time someone doesn't enjoy their sex, it's rejected. I don't believe anyone really enjoys rape and hate to treat it as enjoyable. Best not to speak about it at all. It's easier to gloss over it in the present, and easier to deal with the trauma of past events not detailed in the present. Not dealing with it from Lisa's point of view, I didn't have to say she enjoyed it and Julia being unconscious means I don't need to address her feelings on the subject. I've touched on it some, but not greatly. I'll try addressing it more in a later chapter. I do think there's a few reasons they took it better than most people would and I can articulate those.

Under the heading of "you're a guy...", I think that everyone of the 'lesbian cock suckers' with the exception of Rhonda, has previously engaged in heterosexual sex. Many gays of both sexes live their lives of quiet desperation in relationships with others of the opposite sex until they feel free enough to escape the closet, so they're not incapable of regular sex, and could even enjoy some aspects of it. I'm firmly in the camp of you're born with a certain sexual orientation, not turned into one by some pervert somewhere. But sexual orientation isn't so much who you have sex with as to who you form emotional attachments to as an adjunct to the sex. In my vision of sex slavery, the emotional attachment to your Dominant plays as much a role as your sexual orientation. Rhonda wanting to please her Dominant, who's bisexual and a submissive herself might be conducive to accepting Julia's relationship to her Master as allowing a sexual relationship to him as well. The emotional bond to Scott won't exist, because it can't. But she's not incapable of enjoying sex with him, because sex is sex and if someone presses, rubs, licks or strokes you in the right way, it can be enjoyable. Certainly my sex slaves enjoy and need sex more than the average bear and having sex under any circumstance is better than no sex under any circumstance. I'm definitely not gay, but I don't believe I wouldn't cum if a guy with the appropriate talents applied them to me. Of course, a lot of people subscribe to the belief men will fuck a knothole if it gives them pleasure. I hope I have more discretion than that.

Julia did play a trick on Rhonda, but would have pulled the plug if Rhonda wanted to. Rhonda preferred remaining submissive and active with both sexes to forgoing submission and sex with men. She was further offered the choice to back out when Lucia went home, choosing to stay instead. Rhonda's made her own choices. As to Rhonda being submissive, I know of people you would never expect to be submissive who are. They can be totally one way in their every day life and be totally submissive when the opportunity arises, then go back. Sometimes, people who always have to be "on" all the time, enjoy surrendering that pressure when they don't have to be. Rhonda couldn't until she met someone who could, Lucia. Dangerous and deadly when she needed to be and submissive when she didn't. It gave Rhonda permission to be. On the job, Rhonda always has to be "on". When she's off the job, she doesn't need to be and can let someone else take charge.

KeeperonKeeperonover 4 years ago
Enjoying the read

I’d like Scott to have a more forceful debriefing of Julia & Lisa. Favourite moments etc I’m sure Julie declaring being airtight was the best ever, would open Scott up to more adventures even if just for birthdays present. Rhonda so far is personality challenged. She had not declared love or emotions she is a genuine third wheel. The other slaves were given to Jerry and Chen but they accept Rhonda . Surprised why they did not ask Julia why they could not remain her Domina. Hope next chapters are not far off.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

On the "cock-sucking lesbian" angle.

No complaints in comments from any lesbians about first Julia, then Lisa, and later other hetero females being "converted" to cunt-licking bisexuals. If that's credible, why not Rhonda doing the reverse?

It seems to me that a common strand through this and other stories by TF, is that submission 'overcomes' sexual orientation - that the powerful positive feelings of submission and service outweigh the negative feelings of 'wrong gender', at least in some subs. See WBDP, Summer Surprise, Becoming a Cuckold, etc.

I can concede (embrace?) the possibility that this might be true in RL, although I've no experience to confirm or refute - and the idea certainly enhances the storyline for me, and perhaps for some lesbian readers?

BTW, many of Dickens' works were first published as serials - don't know how heavily they were edited before appearing in book form.

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Second time thru. . . .Such drama ! Then, DEAR AUTHOR, your writing went past the obvious. You made me feel the sadness to a marriage ending. I appreciated more insight to MASTER, too. Like the two new employees. Can hardly wait ! What happens next ?

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

DRAMA! And you do it well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous