All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 50'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 4 years ago
5 ☆s, as usual

While I still don't care for parent/child incest, at least you aren't having them constantly referred to as Mommy and Daddy. The use of Slave and Master as names makes it better to me.

I do love the idea of Scott having other men fuck his slaves again. Can't wait to read it. Plus I love reading about a slave getting desperate from the Slave Trainers.

You are still and will probably always be My Favorite Erotica Author.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 4 years ago
I forgot to add

I just today realized something, you had published only 10 stories on here when I started reading them, now 130. WOW

Also I have a question, When are you going to publish the rest of 'The Bet' ? I know you gave this answer before but I wasn't able to read it the other way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just One More, etc.

Thors_Fist,

I love this story I keep reading and you do surprise me. I end up saying to myself over and over. Just one more, just one more.

I do ask that you not repeat scenes over and over by each character verbatim but perhaps their thoughts on the events that happened. It gets old and I end up skipping through.

Thanks for keeping my interest and I’m so glad you keep writing. I find myself hoping it won’t end.

Love Shar

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 2 years ago

"She deserves to be with someone else." Where did Scott get this idea? If she ever expressed a desire to fuck someone else, then maybe he should think about it. But Julia told Scott explicitly that she did not want that.

There is also the problem of communication, that Scott has had since the beginning. If he wants to change who Julia and Lisa can fuck, he should talk to them. They would almost certainly set him straight.

He treats them like either idiots or possessions, while disavowing the notion that they are possessions.

This makes me so angry. I can barely bring myself to skim the reasoning chapters. I've dropped you from my list of favorite authors. I'm done with this.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 1 year ago

It seems like Lazy-Reader is no longer a fan, mainly because of the parent/offspring incest. As I've said before, I don't like that either. But I'm not lazy so I keep reading. I actually still read all of your stories. Each chapter is usually less than a day old when I read it, NEVER more than a week.

I'm currently rereading all of the stories that interact with WBDP. That should be all except Scottish Wife, Bet, Blackmailed Bride and maybe Bull.

You are STILL my favorite erotic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still not liking the incest.

This would be the first occasion (other than his Dad) when Scott has told his slaves "you fuck him", rather than ordering the slaves into a position where they will get fucked, but chance determines who & when - ie the early poker games & the dice games on Memorial Day. A significant change, not discussed in advance as per slave agreements. Poor form.

Still, wtf, 5*, thanks for sharing

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Second time thru. . . .I think I am looking interest. Really turned off by the incest. I agree with others. The dynamic between SLAVES AND MASTER has changed. Not for the better. Am I still a fan of MASTER ? Not sure. Out of respect of past story telling, 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous