All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 52'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
Uninteresting…

…unless you are addicted to repetitive and repetitive and repetitive sex scenes and uninteresting exchanges between characters. Once again the author draws the line.

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
When we love, we have to go

You can be deeply refractory to the history of Thors_Fist and recognize him inspirations which release a breath his history will not carry. You can be hostile to the theme of slavery and at times feel the promise that something is throbbing that is bigger than it. You can be distant from his storytelling style and yet enter his story and feel drawn to it. All it takes is a description, a discussion, a reflection, ...

His female characters are prisoners of his dubious taste for martyrology and his fantasies of sacrificial humiliation (Brooke, Maria, Ailene, ...). The eruption of the emotional Julia corresponds to a change of dimension, and the author describes to us a called, neither by the darkness, nor by the chasms, but by the elsewhere within the framework of a life described in the decorations anonymous of the bourgeoisie, with the passage of time, the baby to come, the job found, ...

If not to be grand, it should have been sharp and creaky.

To find herself, Julia must leave. Leave by burning all around her. Leaving before burning is what she does in the first episode, where she abstracts from what rules and restrains everything that stirs in her. She leaves, but the final stage exit does not happen. She does not abandon the place like an outlaw to better dedicate herself to what belongs to her, her own obscenity.

Remaining on stage for « Scott's love », won over to surrender, she realizes that she is not a sex addict, but really a nymphomaniac. Scott, the baby, Lisa are still anchors that keep her going and Scott's jealousy gives her a fantasy limit which is always pursued and may never be achievable, but which allows her to live.

In the second part, Julia multiplies the experiences to maintain an extinct and as if petrified sex. Thus, she is ready to experience suffering (tattooing, marking), drawn outside by the night which is like a wolf prowling around her. In fact, she dislikes bland Scott, this increasingly hollow character, magnificently cluttered in every corner of her life. She is ready for a collection of men which means that she really does not like any of them.

The author described a woman who refuses the world and life, but he is not up to it: Julia wants a world to refuse, but he only offers her a world to despise, after all a satire of the bourgeoisie who for a long time made us believe that Julia was only one-eyed in the kingdom of the blind.

I don't know yet if Julia will be stronger than history, and if she will leave it. Will she resist her creator who would have us believe that her itinerary has led her to nothing. But she would have to love to give herself the big start because you have to have said yes to say no. Thors_Fist is it ready to take this risk there. Will she hit the stairs and sneak through a back door to other adventures ?

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 4 years ago
UNinteresting ???

Mustela must have been reading a different story than I was. Either way, anybody who isn't Interested in this story should have quit reading it long ago. Or maybe they just like trying to tear down superior work to make their own seem better...

I personally love this story although as I've stated before, I don't care for parent/offspring incest. EVERY other aspect of this story is deserving of a minimum of 5☆s in my opinion.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
enough incest!!

the sister was bad enough, all the families too just raises the ick factor exponentially!!!!

IonHudsonIonHudsonabout 4 years ago
Sorry I got this far

This story was a really good story about a marriage, and it has lost it's way. Scott has turned into an asshole, and Julia has become a pushover. She has continually stated that she had no desire to be shared, even though as a slave she would enjoy any sex - even if unwanted. Scott stopped talking to Julia, and stopped respecting her feelings. The Julia from before Ch. 50 certainly would have called alpha and gotten an explanation out of Scott. Now, she is just wringing her hands as Scott ignores their marriage. It doesn't even matter if this is some demented bachelorette party, an attempt to desensitize himself at Julia's expense, or a permanent alteration of their relationship; Scott unilaterally deciding to change things without discussing it, and Julia going along with it, has really trashed my love of these characters. In my mind, I will just consider it unfinished after Chapter 49.

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
@dirtywhiteboy…

If you’re just interested in the surface, I agree with IonHudson.

If you're interested in repetitive sex scenes, I agree with dirtywhiteboy

Read the first paragraph of my second comment. It expresses why I can continue to read without agreeing with the substance and the form of the author because there have been sparks scattered, unique inspirations,… then the constant and too often disappointed hope of an original exploitation.

But this is true for all authors, and especially in the sexual stories of Lushstories, because of the constraints imposed.

I would not go back to the subject of incestuous relationships. Cindy's arrival was a stroke of genius at a time when history was getting bogged down. The exploitation is not up to a character who could have changed many things.

FriskyMindFriskyMindabout 4 years ago
It’s feeling

a bit over the top, especially the incest, but after my last comments (thanks for responding). I can see you do listen, and you do have a plan. The massive incest is making me a bit nauseous, but that’s me and my preferences. Just leave the grandparents out of it, please? Lol. Lotta characters to keep up with. I know you’re setting up for the bonding ceremony, and overall I’m enjoying more than I’m not, so I’ll be interested to see how you bring it all together. I wonder if Scott will get another lecture from Sam for springing surprises n his partner. Julia can’t totally enjoy the build up to the ceremony. Nice to see older characters coming back! I’d wondered how Sarah and Ron were doing, and Im glad Sharon got her thank you. Btw, I’d love to see maybe just a one installment story that tells how Brianna got into bdsm, jewelry making, met Monique, etc. I went back to Wbdp and I really didn’t learn much. Thanks for keeping me on my toes! I expect 20 pages by Friday! ;)

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response to All

I'm actually happy to see the debate occurring regarding the last couple chapters of this story. It's quite enlightening and I really don't mind even negative feedback as long as it's thoughtful. My thanks to those readers willing to see where I'm going.

I'd like to make a point regarding one thing which keeps cropping up and it's the topic of incest in this story. I'm not a huge fan of incest myself, and don't usually cover the topic because of the ick factor for me. I believe I previously mentioned it in one of the prologue comments, but it bears repeating. As much as I and most everyone else is concerned, what happens between say, Scott and Cindy, would be considered incest almost anywhere. I was as surprised as anyone else that California does not consider it incest. I looked up California statutes when determining how twisted these characters were going to be and how far I'd let it go, especially considering there are law enforcement officers participating in this story and to be internally consistent, they should be arresting anyone engaged in breaking the law. Unless vaginal sex occurs between excluded people, California doesn't consider it incest. Since this is where this story takes place, I'm using it as a guideline for this story only. Which is why I'm also calling it taboo sex instead of incest in my key search words. Curse California if you want, but that's the way it is.

The other point I'd make is that Julia has never said she didn't want sex with other men. She told Scott she didn't NEED sex with other men, which is true in her mind. If Scott has no objection and is not harmed by her engaging in sex with men, she's not opposed to it. Her attraction to slavery arose from her fantasies regarding reverse harem novels, where one woman is mated to multiple men. As it has turned out, her slavery has also engaged her with pleasuring women, which was a function of what Scott was willing to live with, not her own initial desires. Julia was always more attracted to the multiple men aspect of her fantasies.

Thors_Fist

greens444greens444about 4 years ago
Response to response

I appreciate the author’s response and give credit for developing the story despite personal preference. I skipped over most of the parent incest as I find it uncomfortable. I don’t care about the law and sex, these laws are a control attempt that shouldn’t exist. That said, I enjoy the story and hope we move off the incest story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Off the rails

I’ve enjoyed your stories up to now, specially those with Sam, Marcia and Brianna. But this last one has devolved into a giant fuck fest with no serious story line. You have lost your. way. I liked the idea of bringing Brianna, et al., back into the story line, but this one story has become unreadable. So sad, you were one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
that's it. ch 52 page 2

That has to be the end of any marriage when the husband insists the wife fucks everyone.they agreed to stop and he now wants to continue. It was a new understanding of a life I would never pursue but I read your tale to try to understand but that is too far.39Y01

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Regardless of Laws on Incest in any state/ country....

It’s still incest.

Speaking as someone who did suffer through several years of childhood sexual abuse I have zero tolerance for anything that looks remotely like incest. Nothing came to light until I was well into adulthood. If these characters were real people and started out as friends of mine I wouldn’t hesitate to cut all ties with them. It is deeply deeply disturbing, Over the years I went through countless courses of counselling it didn’t help, I’ve been taking antidepressants for over 20 years. I still have nightmares even though the people involved are dead now, thankfully it’s down to several times per month instead of several times per week. Due to my personal experience I’m quite literally unable to understand how anyone could even find incest erotic.

Of course I understand that this is just a story, I know it’s not real it’s a fact that gives me a measure of comfort. If it was a true story I’d be even more horrified that these people decided to have children of their own. They clearly can’t tell the difference between right and wrong. Neither do I understand how or why in this day and age that people need to hide behind laws to commit what any decent person would consider to be a sickening pcrime. When I was reading this chapter and it got to the information on incest under California laws I was horrified sickened and disgusted, so I immediately stopped reading. Unfortunately, as I was scrolling down I noticed Julia’s father asking what she would do if he asked her for a blow job, as well as her answer. It was pretty much all I could do to refrain from throwing my iPad away from me through the tv or nearest window. I don’t know what happened earlier in your story when the families of the main characters got together during a national holiday for a bbq and sex. I don’t want to know either.

Personally I would go much much further than what the law specifies. To me if any sexual act occurs between people with either a biological link ( so: parent, child, sibling, grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, cousin etc) OR any person who for any reason acts in the role of anyone of the previous category due to a familial role either by marriage or association. (so that includes: step-parent, step-child etc).

I don’t have any problems with the rest of the story it’s a damned good read and very definitely erotic. The topic of consensual sexual slavery is one that I find incredibly hot. Now I’m kinda stuck trying to decide whether I should carry on with the next chapter or not.

Either I appreciate the effort you’ve put into this and other stories and thanks for sharing. In an effort to be fair I decided not to vote on this chapter.

Tess (UK)

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 3 years agoAuthor
Hey Tess (UK)

I wish I could respond directly to you as opposed to leaving message you'll never see due to not even wanting to read this chapter again. I'm so sorry for what you went through when you were younger and that you still have nightmares from it is horrific. I would think what you experienced would best be treated by laws affecting involuntary sexual acts committed against children, no matter who the perpetrator was.

These are voluntary acts done by consenting adults and should not be addressed on the same level. Anything done against a child should be illegal, and I'm glad they don't allow descriptions of acts committed against minors on this website. Involuntary sex should always be a crime, even that against people who are unable to responsibly agree to the sex act such as inebriated, drugged, mentally handicapped, etc. Even the non-consent category is tricky to deal with, especially as Literotica feels all the participants should enjoy any sex, at least on some level. I don't think the truly forced ever enjoy sex.

I am not particularly fond of incest, but since I'm writing about voluntary sexual servitude and the sex slave is nominally required to service others at the will of their Dominant, pondered the possibility of it here, particularly as both of these women seem driven by their own sexual needs. I noted that in this case, the Dominant did not require it, but left it up to the participants.

Again, I apologize for what happened in the past and hope I haven't contributed to further nightmares in the future. Thors_Fist

MbC56MbC56over 3 years ago

You keep referring to Julia's baby as she and Lucas is a he!

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 2 years ago

Julia and Lisa should kick their Master to the curb. I read this story as it came out. I tolerated some of the BS like we see in this chapter. Binge reading is different. Scott and his two slaves were happy and could have remained that way indefinitely. The incest, the sex with other men (ordered by Scott!!!), later the clitoral hood piercings, the "let's get airtight", the BS. Reduced my ratings of all remaining chapters to one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

reply to "Hey Tess"

California law does not say what happened to Julia and Lisa is not incest, but that it is not illegal under California Law. However it is still incest by any civilised society's standards - and your characters are civilised, if unorthodox.

Refusing to call it incest because it is not illegal is just a cop out. An out of character episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good to see Shasta coming into her Dominance & hence self-confidence - or is it the other way round?

Hate the incest (whether Cali calls it so or not) & mindfuckery - sure the girls could have safeworded, but were emotionally blackmailed not to do so. No communication, no discussion about changing prior agreements. Very poor show, Scott.

Still, 5*, bit reluctantly this time.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If Scott truly loves Julia why does he coerce her into surrendering her self respect - surely the single characteristic that distinguishes a Voluntary Submissive from an Owned Slave? Lisa has admitted that, although reluctantly, she would have sex with her parents if told to; while Julia has always shown that she considers it a hard limit. The agreement reached after resuming their submission actually precluded sex with Lisa and Julia's parents.

Having read this section again, it seems to me that as the girls submission gave Scott access to his earlier loves - Cindy and Zoe - he feels less attached to his submissive and wishes to subvert any remaining free will. What a jerk.

Mike (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .Perhaps BDSM'S strong approach to slavery is influencing me, but I continue to be pleased to see MASTER take control from JULIA. Leaving out the incest, I loved this chapter. Back to basics of your good read, DEAR AUTHOR. Solid 5 star, minus incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous