All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 60'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago
So good!!!

Such a great story line, wonderful character development and a fantastic attitude about love. I'm loving this!

THANKS.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 4 years ago
I'm loving it more all the time.

I wish you had included more details about Marcia's night and Chantelle's also but I think that I understand why you didn't, it's not their story.

I love the addition of Wendy into the story.

I'm glad Scott has relaxed his restrictions on his slaves getting other dicks but please don't include many strangers getting to fuck our main 3.

MbC56MbC56over 3 years ago

Love the story and really dislike Wendy. What a f....brat, pushed way too hard and they all gave in. Just teaching her being obnoxious works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For how much they harp on the legality of incest they sure don't care about the legality of public nudity and threatening harm on people. Having sex in a car in a parking lot is also illegal. They should just say the finally found their sexual moral boundaries with incest rather than push it off on legalities lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not keen on the incest myself - but, apparently, California law is what it is. No public nudity in this chapter; no sex in a car - it was a van, so inside not visible to any outside, all carefully described. Read the words.

I thought the way they dealt with Wendy was both caring and appropriate. Sure she pushed hard, but she was keen to find out for herself what all the fuss was about.

5* - enjoyed this chapter more than earlier ones, didn't like the incest.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .WHAT ?! DEAR AUTHOR ! Will you come up with next ? Each new paragraph is a clever surprise since you got away from the incest idea. You went off track there. Now you are thinking and writing again. You keep me wanting more ! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous