A Taste of Stockholm in Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We eventually both fell back asleep, her snoring softly and me aroused, tied up, and uncomfortable.

I awoke to bright sun and the sound of birds singing. My body ached from being tied up and sleeping on the hard ground, as well as the vigorous sex. I noticed that the leash attached to my neck had been removed from the tent pole to which it had been tied, and was now in Lupe's sleeping hand.

I heard the sounds of the two men by the campfire, cooking food again. Lupe woke, rolling to her knees to look at me. She ran her hands over my body as I lay there, checking that my wrists were still tied and my ankles cuffed.

She stood and gestured for me to stand as well. She guided me out of the tent, pulling me over to the picnic bench not by the leash attached to my neck, but by holding the waistline of my pants right above my crotch. This seemed to be a demonstration of sexual ownership to her companions, and they whooped quietly as she led me hopping across the dirt.

Sitting next to me on the bench, Lupe fed me bread and water which I accepted gratefully. I had to piss something fierce, and when I couldn't take it any longer, I whispered my need to her in desperation. She laughed, rising to lead me away from the men and finally to a large tree trunk, where she indicated that I should do my business.

As if my humiliation weren't already complete, Lupe insisted on leaving my hands tied behind my back. She unbuttoned my pants and held my cock while I let loose a long stream. When I had finished, she started pushing my cock back into my pants and to my embarrassment I started to get hard again.

Lupe laughed at me as she noticed my erection, and pulled my cock back out of my pants. She began to rub it hard, up and down, almost painfully as she pushed her body up against me.

"I fuck you with my hand," she whispered in my ear as she jerked her hand faster and faster on my cock. "Leave you with stain on your pants." I could tell the skin on my cock was going to be raw from this, but it felt pretty damn good.

As her hand continued to pump up and down on my cock, an orgasm rolled through me and I started thrusting involuntarily in sync with the movement of her hand. She laughed again as the last bits of cum dribbled out of me, finally releasing her vice grip after I gave one last shudder.

We stood still for a moment, then Lupe wiped her hand on the crotch of my pants, pushing my cock back in through the fly and fastening the button.

With that done, she led me back to the camp site where the two men were still eating breakfast. I was breathing heavily from the exertion of hobbling and hopping due to my cuffed ankles. Still, the men seemed to immediately pick up that something had happened, and I saw Miguel shaking his head.

A cell phone phone rang, and Miguel had a short tense conversation that I couldn't follow at all. Lupe and the other man seemed to listen with interest, so I guessed that this had something to do with the ransom they were expecting.

Finally Miguel nodded and ended the call. Looking directly at me he said, "You a lucky dude. Your company paid the money."

The other man shook his head. "Too bad, gringo." He paused dramatically, then continued, "I think Lupe like to keep you!" The three of them fell into raucous laughter.

I wasn't sure exactly what he meant, but smiled anyway, feeling like there was a chance this was nearly over. I sat on the bench as my three captors went about packing up the makeshift camp. The three of them conferred for a few minutes, then Lupe came over and cut my ankle cuffs off with her knife.

We proceeded to walk back down what appeared to be the same trail we came in on, eventually coming to the parked van. Lupe tied a dark cloth over my eyes, and we drove for quite a while. Then suddenly the van stopped, and I felt Lupe's hands tugging me out of the van. Still blindfolded, I had no idea where I was, but it felt like we were standing on the side of a road. Lupe planted one long, wet kiss on my mouth, then I heard her walk away, and moments later the van drove off.

It felt like an eternity of wriggling and pulling before I got my hands untied. I pulled my blindfold off and confirmed that I was in fact standing on the side of a two lane road in what seemed to be the middle of nowhere. It would be several hours before I managed to flag down a passing car for help, the raw stinging skin on my cock a constant reminder of the strange ordeal.

12