A Tavern Girl's Instinct

Story Info
A tavern girl aims to please and gets more than a mouthful.
1.7k words
4.29
4.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you come here because you wish to lay with me Sir?"

That was all that I could manage to say as his thick body entered and framed the doorway into my chamber. As he sauntered a few steps towards my bed, his eyes and his body said more than his mouth ever could.

"I wish to do more than lie with you."

He looked massive and intimidating, and yet I couldn't take my eyes off him. Especially as he began to undo his waistcoat. I was mesmerized watching him peel off his layers. After the waistcoat came his shirt, revealing the chest and stomach that I could already imagine my hands running over. I could feel my breath, as well as my heartbeat, begin to increase, and a pulsing sensation was beginning to throb between my most intimate parts. As he reached to undo his cravat, he looked me dead in my eyes, one eyebrow arched up as if he was daring me.

"Stand before me."

I rose from lying on my side, to standing on my feet. I had nothing but my chemise on and I could feel my nipples already tightening in anticipation.

"Come to me." He commanded.

It took only three steps to be in front of him. My face staring directly at his chest. "What would you like from me Sir?"

I felt his hand on my chin, guiding my gaze up to be directly into his eyes. "Instinct. I watched you down in the tavern and you are no novice at this. I want you to trust your instinct and follow it."

He was right. I knew what I wanted downstairs. And It pleased me to know that my coy bedroom eyes spoke a language all of their own, telling him that I wanted him to follow me to my bed chamber. Wondering if he actually would.

Instinct took over. I reached up to untie his cravat, pulling the long material down his chest, trailing my fingers gently. The rise and fall of his breath was heavy with anticipation.

He grabbed the fabric from my grasp. His big hands enveloped both of my shoulders. Skillfully, and almost effortlessly, he spun me around, keeping my arms behind my back, and I could feel him binding my wrists with his cravat.

He stepped forward into me. I felt his engorged cock pressing through his trousers against the curved rounds of my backside. His cock was almost laying into my restrained hands as if it was a gift that I couldn't quite touch and his torso was pressed up along my spine.

He lowered his head next to my ear. His hands brushed the loose tendrils of hair at my nape aside. The sound of his labored breathing and the heat of his breath was making me melt. But nothing affected me more than when he spoke again.

"This. This right here." He said while reaching around to my front, grabbing the mound between my legs. "This will be mine. And I will hear you scream with pleasure."

I instantly felt the fire ignite between my legs and then he was gliding me across the floor towards the bed. When my knees brushed up against the frame, I recognized the weight of his palm between my shoulder blades, and his other palm anchored at my waist so that he could bend me down, pushing my face and torso towards the bed.

The weight of his body was on top of me, pinning me down. I felt his hands reaching back, pulling the hem of my chemise up over my thighs, and higher until it was over my arse, the cool air startled me. And then I felt him slide down my body until he was on his knees. His hot breath was against my pussy and I've never felt more exposed than at this moment.

"Look at this beautiful cunt."

Did I hear that right? It was more of a whisper but I am sure my ears did not deceive me. He then breathed in deeply. "Your scent is intoxicating. I could get drunk on your honey." I thought I was going to spend right then and there. Hearing him mutter those words was absolutely divine.

And then I felt his fingers on me. Slowly he spread my pussy open so that he could see my most intimate parts and he groaned with satisfaction and gave a deep "Oh yessss". The anticipation was torture. And it grew worse as I felt his hands move back down to bracing my thighs.

I stood bent over the bed, exposed, for what felt like eternity but then what I had secretly been hoping for, it happened. I had never been gamahuched like this before. His hot tongue, flat against my folds, first licking just up and down. But he was a force to be reckoned with and he splayed me open to feast on every part of my womanhood, swirling circles in the most erotic of ways. I bucked against him as he nipped and sucked on my sensitive Pearl until it was hard and I was ready to burst. I was utterly lost.

My legs began to shake and a long deep moan escaped my lips as his face was buried, lapping up my nectar. I not only heard, but felt him moan back and the vibration of his moan was too much. I felt my pace quicken and I couldn't help but rock my hips against his face. I found myself begging for more. "Please sir. Please."

And then I felt cold air again. I whimpered with disappointment. He pulled away and said "Please Sir what? What is it that you want? Are you a good girl, or a naughty girl?"

I looked over my shoulder back towards him. My body heaving with labored breathing and my juices glistening on his face, which wore a smug expression while he remained on his knees.

"Sir. I... I... I can't take much more. I'll spend if you keep that up. And Sir, forgive me for saying so but you came to me. I believe you wanted me to please you."

I did not wait for him to respond. I turned fully over and placed my hands on his ribs and guided him to stand up. His cock was more than ready to burst through his breeches. And I knew that trading places would give me the power and the satisfaction that I was longing for.

I trailed my hands down his chest and stomach, and while doing so, took my rightful place on my own knees. When I got to his falls, I looked up at him with that same coy smile that he knew all too well. Anticipation. Instinct. Driving him mad.

My hands were rubbing his cock through the barrier of cloth of his fall front trousers. Still looking at him, locking eyes, I undid the buttons that freed his prick and it sprang free. A droplet of his seed already present, begging me to taste him.

"Sir. Would you like me to suck your cock? Or would you like to fuck my face?"

I felt his fingers intertwine in my hair, firmly gripping me, holding me in place. His downward gaze was conflicted and yet restrained.

"Your face... I am not here to demean you. I want you to enjoy this just as much as I."And then using a more forceful tone, "stay on your knees. Take my cock in your mouth. Suck me. Choke on it if you like, Just know that when you're done, I'm going to fuck you until you're utterly spent. You are mine."

I heard his command. And I loved every moment of his instruction. Griping his thick cock, looking up at him, it was too easy to say the words, "Yes Sir"

I found my grip on his thick manhood. I began a slow pace of stroking his entire shaft while trailing my tongue up and down the length of his dick but never touching the tip. I cupped his stones and gave them a gentle tug while squeezing his turgid shaft. He groaned with desire and his hips thrusted towards me. Another spot of his seed appeared and I flicked my tongue over his slit, tasting his salty manhood. I could resist no longer. I licked up the side, sliding my tongue around and around the base of his cock head where it was sensitive beyond belief and then went in for the plunge.

His cock filled my mouth and was enveloped in heat and wetness. I began to suck harder, stroke faster, taste more. He became more vocal, and more commanding. "Frig me harder while you suck me. Yes that's it my good girl, now deeper. Oh yes." It was like he had lit a fire in me and I couldn't, and didn't want to extinguish it. I had an insatiable hunger to suck his throbbing cock and it became a frenzied feast. I could feel my pussy clenching with desire and growing wetter with each plunge into my mouth.

I was getting more and more aroused as he was losing himself in my mouth. He kept moaning, and he kept talking, and it was turning me on more. "Ahh you're such a good naughty girl. So fucking good. I can smell the scent of your pussy while you suck me. So I know you want to come too. Don't stop, you feel so fucking good."

I went deeper. I took his whole cock and relaxed my mouth so he could get all the way into my throat and when he hit the back of it, I looked up at him with wide eyes and he was lost as well.

"Oh yesss take my cock into your throat you naughty girl, choke on that dick."

And so I did. And the sounds of guttural moaning and choking and all the wetness. He made me feel like a goddess. And when he reached down to grab my face to stop me and tell me he was going to spend, I pulled away from him.

"Come in my mouth Sir. Please. Give it to me. I want to taste you. I want all of you. Don't deny me this."

His hands tangled in my hair pulling me down onto his cock, he thrusted into my hot mouth, exploding in waves, grunting his pleasure as he continued to pulse. And not a single drop of his seed was wasted.