A Teacher's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head. He knew that he should close the app or at least scroll away. Ella was 18. There was nothing stopping her from posting a video. If he opened this up and looked, and if that really was his student, he knew things would wind up very awkward. He took a breath, and then suddenly tapped on the image, opening the video attached.

+++++

Ella looked up from her laptop and around her bedroom. The lights were off, the only illumination coming from the glowing screen. After several hours working on an essay for her history class she needed to give her eyes a break.

She was sitting cross legged on her queen size bed, back against the headboard, laptop in her lap. She glanced at the clock in the bottom corner of the screen. Just after nine. Not too late, but she felt sleepy and exhausted. Not as exhausted as Mia, apparently.

Ella's 'twin,' Mia, lay beside her. She was on her back, snoring slightly, legs entangled in the blankets. Ella regarded her in the computer screen light. Ella loved the look that Mia had, the whole goth aesthetic. She was envious of her friend's makeup skills as well as her bravery to just go out there and present herself to the world in the way she chose. Still, if Ella was being honest, she always thought Mia looked best like she did now. Makeup washed off, corsets, lace and satin shed, exchanged for a light sleeping tshirt and panties.

The two girls slept in the same bed almost every night and had for years, alternating between each other's homes. Their parents had long come to terms with this, and both treated the girls like family. That night they had decided to stay at Ella's.

Ella looked at her friend for a moment, taking comfort from her presence. Without makeup Ella thought Mia looked younger, but just as pretty. Her lips were still plump. The tshirt she was wearing had pulled up revealing a flat, but soft stomach and very pale skin. Mia never slept in a bra so Ella could see the way the large globes pooled to the sides as she lay on her back. As her best friend she knew that Mia wore 34DD bras.

Looking at Mia's body always made Ella feel a bit odd. Ella had realised a long time ago that she was bisexual. She had always been attracted to both males and females, but this is not something she had discussed with her best friend. Not because she thought Mia would not support her. Of course she would! She had not talked about it with Mia because she was deeply attracted to her best friend and was afraid of what that might mean. She was afraid that Mia would not be interested and that would change things and make them awkward. Or, maybe even worse, she would be interested and then everything would change. What if they got together then broke up for some reason? Then not only would Ella lose a girlfriend, but she would lose her best friend as well!

Ella looked down at herself, as she often did after looking Mia over, running her eyes critically over herself. She was wearing the same thing as her friend. A long tshirt over panties. Her breasts were slightly smaller than her friend's at 32 C, but she supposed that they were very perky. That had to be a good thing, she thought. She was relatively slim, and looking at her bare legs, she thought she had a decent enough body. She was just terrified to show it to anyone, hence the baggy sweatshirts hiding herself. She shook her head and looked away from her body.

Her eyes ran around her bedroom, taking it in. In the past few months she had often found herself regarding her room, her things, and contemplating them. She would be going to college next year, she had realised, and she would be leaving all this behind. Growing out of it. The thought was both exciting and melancholy at the same time.

It was a pretty normal teen girl bedroom, she knew. She had posters on the wall of bands she liked. She had a vanity that she had strung with fairy lights and surrounded with polaroid photos of Mia and herself. There was a beanbag chair that she loved to cuddle up in. A few years ago everything had still been bright pink, left over from her parents' assumptions of what a girl would want, but she had convinced them to let her paint the room dark blue and get blue bedding. Her and Mia had spent a weekend giggling, covered in paint, transforming it.

She had felt grown up then. Ella supposed she had always felt pretty grown up. Besides Mia, it had always been difficult for her to connect with people her age. She had always been drawn to adults for friendship and, recently, sexual attraction.

That thought made Ella bite her lip. The boys around her at school had never interested her much. Their immature actions, their ineptitude, and their obvious inexperience had always told her that she could never be content with any of them.

It had always been older guys who caught her eye. The seniors, when she was younger. Now that she was a senior herself she had to laugh at herself. All the guys her age seemed to be still children. Her attention had shifted to adults. Men. Men old enough to be her father.

It was Mr. Nicholson who had her imagination these days. She knew that he was too old for her. That he was her friend's father, and happily married. She could not, however, help herself.

When she was in class she had trouble paying attention, unable to look away from his blue eyes. Wondering what his beard would feel like brushing against her cheek as he kissed her. What it would feel like against the sensitive skin of her inner thighs.

The thought made her shiver and she could feel herself getting wet at just the thought of it. She glanced at her sleeping friend, sprawled beside her. That didn't help at all, adding a second level of sexual desire.

Ella sighed, saved and closed the essay she was writing and pushed her headphones into her ears, making sure the sound was low enough that only she could hear it.

She navigated her browser to the site where she most often found porn on, an aggregate that had thousands of videos. She typed the words 'age gap' into the search bar and started scrolling through the videos that showed up.

She was embarrassed by the fact that she had watched so many of these before. She felt like such a needy slut for watching these videos. For needing to watch them. If she was being honest, that word, even calling herself that in her mind, made her ache even more.

'I am a slut,' she thought to herself. 'I am a dirty whore.' She felt herself shiver. She wished she heard those words from Mr. Nicholson's lips. His deep voice whispering them in her ear.

She paused her scrolling. There was a thumbnail that looked a little bit like her! Similar hair. Similar hoodie! She rarely saw women who looked like her on these sites. Most were blatant sexpots, more likely to look like Mia than herself.

She clicked on the video and watched it start to play. Almost without her noticing her own hand crept between her thighs and pressed against her sex, already feeling a damp spot on her panties.

+++++

Mike sighed when the video opened. He was relieved to see that the actress was not, after all, his student Ella, though there were many similarities. If he was being honest with himself there was also a seed of disappointment but he managed to push that down below his conscious thoughts.

The girl was walking towards a man sitting on a stool at a counter. She called him 'step dad' and came to stand very close to him.

The man did not look like him, Mike decided, though they both had beards. This man was obviously a bit younger and in much better shape. The acting was atrocious from both the girl and the man, Mike decided. His own students could do better but things progressed quickly past the need to act.

In the 'story' the mother of the girl was out getting groceries and she wanted to fuck him. He half heartedly resisted but as soon as she stripped off her hoodie and got on her knees and started to suck his cock he quickly surrendered and enthusiastically began to fuck her throat.

The sight of a girl looking like one of his students sucking off an older man affected Mike immediately in a way that he was not quite comfortable with, but within moments he had his own cock out of his pants and was stroking it with one hand while he held up the phone with the other.

He wondered how close this actress' body was to Ella's. The girl in the video had smaller breasts, though they were delectably perky. She was very thin. Thinner than Mike usually preferred, but she was enthusiastic in her cock sucking.

Mike was not a porn star. The man on the screen did not bring any acting ability to his role, but he did bring a thick, long cock. The guy on the screen must have been at least ten inches, Mike judged. That poor girl. The cock in Mike's hand was about seven. It was decently thick and while he did trim his pubic hair it was not shaved smooth like the actor's. The actor was also circumcised while Mike was not. His foreskin slid over the pre-cum on the swollen purple head as he fucked his fist.

+++++

Ella licked her lips as the actress sucked that massive cock into her mouth. She wondered what Mr. Nicholson's cock looked like. Was it this big? She hoped not. She wanted him to fuck her so bad but that thing was terrifying!

She pressed harder on her sex through the panties, rubbing the cotton fabric against her clit in small circles. It was all she could do to hold back her moan. She slowly moved her hand under her sleep shirt and lightly brushed her already hard nipple. She bit her lower lip and pinched, a jolt of slightly painful pleasure seemed to shoot directly though her core.

As the man on the screen took the shoulders of the actress and turned her to face the counter, Ella slipped her hand into her panties, touching her bare pussy. She was already slick, her thighs damp with her juices. She pressed against her clit again, her wet fingers sliding over it.

She considered the woman on the screen. She was much thinner than herself, Ella thought. But the breasts were much smaller. Ella knew that if it was her having a cock shoved into her from behind, her breasts would swing under her. She wondered if Mr. Nicholson would like that.

As the actor's cock was pressed into the girl on the screen Ella pushed a single finger into herself while she rubbed her clit. She had to bite her lip to stop from loudly moaning. She added a second finger, wishing it was Mr. Nicholson's cock entering her.

She began to stroke her fingers while she rubbed, looking at the screen but not seeing the actors, replacing them with herself and her teacher.

"Fuck, Mr. Nicholson," she whispered under her breath. "Fuck me hard."

+++++

Mike was pumping his cock faster now, watching the actress get ploughed from behind. The actor was really giving it to her and she was crying out with each thrust. The performance of ecstasy the girl was giving was not quite believable but it was arousing.

Mike couldn't stop himself from wondering what kind of sounds Ella would make if it was her and him together. Would she be loud? Would she try to hide her moans and cries? Maybe with a hand over her mouth?

The actor slapped the actress' ass and she yelped happily. Mike thought that he would like to see his own hand print on Ella's ass.

These thoughts of his student were affecting him more than he would have liked. He was closer to cumming than he usually was in this short a period of watching porn. He could feel himself speeding up to chase his climax.

+++++

Ella was rocking her hips against her hands. The actor pulled out and flipped the girl on the screen around and began to fuck her face to face.

Ella wished she was under Mr. Nicholson, looking into his blue eyes as he lost himself driving into her. She could feel her climax building and sped her fingers on her clit, rubbing along it, pushing her digits deep into herself and curling them.

She needed this. She needed it so much. She was breathing raggedly, but still trying not to move too much lest she wake her sleeping friend.

What if Mia woke up, Ella though. What if she saw what she was doing and then... joined in. Kissed her. Added her own hands to Ella's. Helped Mr. Nicholson fuck her...

It was too much. Ella bucked against her hand as she came, the bright feeling at her core exploding outwards. She claimed her teeth together around a moan and yelped as she crested her peak, feeling a rush of wetness on her fingers.

+++++

Mike groaned as he came, eyes closed, not seeing the actors but imagining Ella's face below him, imagining looking down to see his cock buried in her cunt. Imagined hearing her cry out: Cum in me!!!

His hips bucked as he came, spraying cum over his pumping hand and onto his stomach, making a mess of the shirt he was wearing.

He gasped for breath as he came down, shaking his head in disgust at himself. He should not have been imagining that. Still. He felt lighter. Happier than he had in weeks, maybe months. He sighed and looked down at himself, grabbing some Kleenex and cleaning himself up as best he could.

He got up and headed upstairs. He threw his shirt in the laundry hamper and got ready for bed. He had school the next day.

As he lay there with a book, almost ready to sleep, his phone buzzed. It was a text from his wife.

I love you. Good night, she sent.

Love you too, he replied, feeling a bit guilty.

He was asleep shortly after that.

+++++

Ella was still shaking slightly but she removed her hands from her panties when she felt Mia stir beside her.

"You say something," Mia muttered, her voice full of sleep.

"No," Ella said quietly. "Go back to sleep."

Mia rolled onto her side facing away from her friend and Ella wrapped her arms around her, cuddling against her back. It felt good to hug her friend, though she was glad she hadn't been caught.

She fell asleep herself after a few moments.

+++++

The next day Mike arrived at school and could not help but feel a bit awkward after his fantasy session the night before. He took a moment sitting in his car in the parking lot composing himself before getting out and heading into the school.

It was harmless, he told himself. People fantasised about things they probably should not all the time. As long as he did not let it cloud his judgement, as long as he remained the professional teacher he had always been, there should be no problems.

His advanced class was the last one of the day and that was the only one he taught Ella. Mike did his best not to dread it but, if he was being honest, he was not looking forward to seeing her. Or he was. And that was a problem. He did his best not to think about it.

Finally the bell rang and he waited for the students to file into the room, leaning against the front of his desk, sipping a cup of coffee. The class arrived, no one being late. Mike was unsurprised. With a class like this one, full of college destined high performers, tardiness was almost never an issue.

Ella was in the middle of the group that came in and Mike caught himself watching her walk in. She had her hair up in a pony tail, her glasses were on and she was wearing her usual baggy sweater. The similarities to the outfit in the video were immediately apparent and Mike felt himself blush. He shook his head slightly and forced himself to look away.

Ella sat in her regular spot in the front row, directly across from his wooden desk. It was hard not to look at her the most so he quickly turned and grabbed a dry erase marker and started to write on the whiteboard.

For the next forty minutes he worked his way through the day's lesson on outline building. It involved a lot of class participation as he asked for suggestions for the imaginary outline he built with them. Ella offered many suggestions but that was usual for her. This being an engaged class, however, she was not alone and he did not have to pay extra attention to her.

Finally, at the end of class, he turned and sat behind his desk.

"Ok, guys," he announced. "I have read all of the submissions for the play. Thank you everyone who gave me one. They were all very good and you can collect them as you leave. I made comments on all of them. I did choose one."

The students who submitted looked up at Mike hopefully, though he noticed Ella bite her lip and look down at her hands, clenched together on her desktop. She clearly wanted this and was afraid of what he might say.

"Like I said," he continued, "they were all very good but I decided we are going to put on 'Half Lives' by Ella. Let's congratulate her!"

The class politely clapped for a few moments. There were the odd sour looks from those not chosen, but generally people seemed happy for her. She was known to be the best writer in the class.

"So those of you in the drama club," Mike said, "this is the play we will be putting on. The rest of you, I hope you come to see it performed in a couple months! That's it! Have a good weekend!"

The class got up and began to leave. The ones who had submitted came up and grabbed their unchosen plays before leaving.

Ella was the last to approach the desk and by the time she was standing in front of Mike it was only the two of them in the classroom. Normally this would not make Mike think twice but, that day, he couldn't help but glance up and make sure that the classroom door was still propped open.

"Congratulations, Ella," he said, holding out her play. "I made some notes, but it really is very good. Once you make some edits you can email me a copy and we can work from there."

"Thank you so much, Mr. Nicholson," Ella said enthusiastically. "I wasn't sure it was good enough or if you would like it! I'm so excited! I can't believe we are going to put on my play!"

"You deserve it," Mike assured her. "Like I said. It's really great."

Ella bit her lip and looked into Mike's eyes.

"I was talking to Ali, from last year," she said. Mike nodded. Ali was the young man whose play was chosen the prior school year. Ella had had a small part in the play. "He was saying that the two of you met regularly to discuss and plan the play. Will we be doing that?" she continued.

Mike nodded. He had forgotten that. He did not regret choosing her play, it was really far and away the best, but this could add a complication.

"Yeah," he said. "We did. This play is more polished than his was so maybe we won't need to spend as much time..."

"Oh," Ella interrupted him, "it's not that. I want to spend time, I mean... discuss the play with you. Make it as good as we can, I mean."

She looked earnest and fresh and young and... delectable biting her lip like that. Mike could feel a stir in his jeans and cleared his throat.

"Of course," he said. "I mean, sure. We can meet in the drama room. As you know, Drama days are Tuesday and Thursday evenings. The crew and cast won't be chosen for a couple weeks but we can spend that time perfecting the play."

"I'd love that," Ella said, with a grin. "Ok," she said. "I'll let you go. Have a good weekend! I'll have all the edits done by Tuesday!"

She spun and headed out of the room. Mike watched her go and then gathered his stuff into his leather satchel. He followed her out and saw her just up the hall talking excitedly to Mia.

Mia looked over her friend's shoulder and grinned at Mike.

"Good choice, Mr. Nicholson," she called down the hall. She laughed as her friend, embarrassed, looked over her shoulder and swatted her arm.

Mike waved at the two of them and walked out to his car, heading home.

+++++

Paula had returned from her trip and Mike was greeted by the smells of her cooking. He guessed they would be having fajitas, one of the things she loved to make.

"I'm home," he called out.

"Hey babe" she answered. "How was work?"

He went into the kitchen and dropped his case on the counter.