A Teacher's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike groaned, a deep guttural sound, as he came, holding her hips, pressing himself as hard against her as possible as he let out spurt after spurt. In the back of his mind he thought he heard a sound at the door of his office but could not get his thoughts together to register it.

Finally he collapsed on top of Ella, gasping for breath. He smiled at the girl and kissed her.

"So," he said, his voice still shaky, "how was your first time?"

Ella smiled, her face dreamy.

"Perfect," she said. "I can't wait to do it again."

Mike chuckled, then rolled off of her, allowing his cock to slip out of her. He looked down to see a trickle of his cum leak out of her used cunt.

"What am I doing?" he asked. "What the fuck am I doing?"

Ella nuzzled against his chest but didn't answer. He knew she couldn't. How would she know when he had no clue.

He knew he Should be upset with himself. Angry that he had been so weak, but at that moment all he felt was perfect contentment.

He closed his eyes, enjoying the young body pressed against his for a few moments before he knew he would have to send her away.

+++++

June was leaning against the wall just outside of her father's office, hand over her mouth, heart pounding.

What did I just see? she thought. Was my dad really fucking Ella?

The girls were still downstairs, watching the movie, though a couple had obviously fallen asleep. June had decided she wanted a glass of water and had come upstairs. She had not even noticed that Ella was gone.

She had heard something from her father's office and thought that she might go in and say good night and thank him for hosting her and her friends. She had not been ready for what she had seen.

Her father had been naked, his bare ass bouncing as he slammed into a woman under him. June's first thought was that Mom was not supposed to be home. Then she saw who it was under her dad.

June had frozen. She stood there silent, mouth open and watched as her father obviously came into her friend. She had wanted to scream. To run in and push him off. To call him a cheating bastard. But she had done none of those things. She had watched her father cum then shut the door, leaning against the wall beside it, in the hall.

June knew that she should be furious. At her father and her friend both. But... standing there in the hallway, she was so confused. What was she feeling? Why were her nipples so hard that they felt like little pellets? Why did she have that feeling in her pussy? Why was she so wet?

She slowly walked away from the office and headed downstairs. She crawled into her sleeping bag and pulled it over her head. She reached between her legs and began to rub her wet pussy, tugging at her clit.

June bit her lip, squeezing her eyes shut, trying not to make a sound as she made herself cum to the fresh memory of her father fucking her friend.

What the fuck am I doing? she asked herself as she came down, legs shaking. What kind of person am I?

Then the thought came to her unbidden.

I wonder how I can get my Dad to fuck me too?

+++++

To be continued...