A Teacher's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella chuckled nervously and looked around, worried someone might overhear but they were alone as they walked the few blocks towards Ella's house.

"I hope so," Ella said. She paused, uncomfortable to admit this but, in the end, trusting her friend. "I... I was excited too."

Mia grinned mischievously.

"Really,"she asked, pretending innocence. "What do you mean?"

Ella blushed deeply.

"I was... aroused, ok?" she said.

Mia hugged her friend, making her squeak.

"Did little Ella get wet for her teacher?" she teased. "Horny Ella dripping from him just looking at her tits?"

Ella pushed her away and looked at her feet, embarrassed.

"Don't be like that," Mia said. "It's ok. I'm fucking wet as hell! I'm going to need some alone time in your shower later!"

"Really?" Ella asked.

Mia nodded.

"Me too," Ella said, blushing deeply.

"That was step one," Mia said. "Let's go home and talk about step two."

+++++

Paula was reading a book when Mike got home. She looked up at him and smiled.

"How was the first session?" she asked as he shed his jacket and dropped his bag. "Everything go well with, what's her name, Ella?"

"Good," Mike said. "Pretty boring. Just working on the dialogue tonight." He did not mention the display she had put on for him, or his reaction to it, though his stomach churned with self loathing tinged with lust. "How was your night?"

"Oh, pretty quiet. Watched some of that reality show you hate. The one about the couples. I know you won't be mad I watched without you. I'm pretty tired and was about to head up to bed."

"Maybe I'll join you," Mike said and followed his wife upstairs.

Mike knew Paula's routine well. It took her about half an hour to get ready for bed, a process involving teeth brushing, of course, as well as a full facial routine. It obviously worked, Paula having the skin of a much younger woman. He also knew that if he let her get through it the chances of them making love were almost zero.

Paula was in her pale pink nightie and he had quickly gotten into pyjama pants and no shirt. As she was about to go into the bathroom he caught her hand and pulled her into a hug and kissed her, happy when she returned the kiss. Again, he knew her well, and the way she melted against him bode well for the night.

He slid his hand up the smooth fabric of her nightie and cupped her breast as he kissed her, lightly teasing her nipple, feeling it harden and respond under his fingers.

He turned them both so her back was to the bed and walked them that direction, still kissing his wife, until the backs of her legs met the mattress.

"Shall we," he asked quietly. Paula smiled.

"Why not," she said and climbed onto the bed and lay on her back. Mike grinned and climbed onto the bed and used the palms of his hands to spread her legs as he kissed the insides of her thighs. Working his way up to her sex. She was not wearing panties and her trimmed bush met his lips.

He licked her slit, from her opening to her clit and heard and felt her sigh above him. He began to lick her and suck her clit, pushing two fingers into her, curling them along the top of her canal.

They had made love countless times, and he knew her body as well as he knew anything in his life. He knew everything that she loved and responded to, knowing that he would be able to make her cum within minutes. Though he wanted to take a bit longer that night so he was more teasing.

She began to move her hips and he grinned savouring the slightly tangy salty taste of her sex. Unbidden, a thought occurred to him. He wondered what Ella's pussy tasted like. What did Mia's? Did they taste like his wife? Did they taste like one another? It had been so long since he had tasted another woman. He tried to push the thoughts away.

His wife began to move with this tongue, grinding herself against him. He knew that she was getting close and broke the kiss with her sex and moved up her body. He paused at her breasts, pushing the straps of her nightie down, pulling her tits out, the light brown nipples standing hard.

Both Ella's and Mia's breasts were larger than his wife's, he thought. He imagined the heft of them in his hands. Wondered what colour their nipples were. How they would react to the way he ran his tongue around his wife's. The way he tugged on them with his lips.

His wife pulled him higher to kiss her and then reached down and shoved his pyjama pants down over his hips, freeing his very hard cock. She grasped and stroked him, rubbing the head of it against her clit.

"Let me on top," she said. Mike knew this was the fastest way that she would cum, riding him, so he knew that this was not going to be a long session. That was fine with him. He needed release.

He rolled on his back and she threw her leg over his hips, straddling him. She gripped his cock and lowered herself, slowly letting him fill her.

Mike groaned as he felt the wet heat of her cunt engulf him. She gasped as he entered her. Mike was trying to remain in the moment, to stay with his wife, but his imagination, of its own accord, pictured his student above him. He imagined the flush on her cheeks as she took him. He wondered how tight she would be. What it would feel like to be inside her, not his wife.

Paula began to ride him, grinding herself against his pelvis. He gripped her hips and met her, clenching his ass, maximising the contact. Paula was soon groaning and Mike was grunting as they fucked.

A kaleidoscope of images danced in Mike's mind's eye. His wife, Ella, Mia, a cycle of the three women and he stopped resisting it. He let himself get lost in the moment.

It wasn't long before Paula began to gasp and grind faster. Mike gripped her hips hard and met her every thrust. Finally she arched her back and cried out as she came, fingernails digging into his chest.

Mike let her crest and held her there, buried deep in her as she came. Finally she caught her breath and he rolled her off of him and lay on top of her, chest to chest, face to face.

He began to thrust into her, chasing his own orgasm. Again he lost contact with his wife in his mind and was fucking Ella. And Mia. They interchanged in his imagination. He needed to fuck them and fuck them hard. He needed to show these two young sluts what happened when you teased an older man. He grunted as he fucked them until he felt himself get close. He sped up and then slammed deep, imagining hearing one of the girls say 'Please, Mr. Nicholson, please cum in me.'

He gritted his teeth and groaned as he released. Filling her with his cum. Gasping as his cock twitched inside of her.

Finally he fell to the side, slipping out of his wife, gasping for breath.

"Wow," Paula chuckled beside him. "I think I left you too long. That was pretty intense! I'll feel that tomorrow."

"I'm sorry," Mike said, suddenly aware how hard he had been fucking his wife. "I guess I got a bit carried away."

"It's ok," Paula said. "Next time a bit more gentle if you don't mind."

"I promise," Mike said.

Paula got up to clean up and finish getting ready for bed. Mike lay there, wondering what was going on with him. He needed to get control of himself. He had hoped that fucking Paula would get Ella and Mia out of his system, but now that he had, he realized that he just wanted his two students even more.

He groaned at his own weakness and, eventually, went to sleep.

+++++

The next day was Wednesday so he did not have to have Drama club that evening but he did have Advanced Creative Writing as the last class of the day. That meant there was no way to avoid Ella.

Still, he had spent the day rationalizing his thoughts and actions. He had done nothing wrong, and if he thought about it, some might say he showed restraint.

Ella sat at the front of the class as always. She was wearing her usual zippered hoodie, but below that was a short black skirt. Mike did his best not to notice this but it was impossible.

He had assigned them a flash story project for the class. They had the full forty five minutes to work on it, aiming to craft a beginning, middle and end in the short time frame. At the end of class they could hand them up to him and he would review them, picking the best few to discuss with everyone the next time they met.

Mike liked assignments like this because it honed their quick thinking skills, and revealed lazy and ingrained errors that could be squashed. It also allowed him to sit at his desk and try to catch up on marking for other classes while they worked.

He couldn't help himself from looking at Ella in the front row, almost blushing, remembering his imagination the night before. She was bent over her paper, writing. At some point she had lowered the zipper of her hoodie without him noticing. She was not indecent by any stretch of the word, but he did see a fair bit of cleavage. He looked away. For a time.

He could not, however, prevent returning his gaze to her. It was as if she was hypnotising him with her display of milky white inner curves of her breasts and the dark crevasse between them. He glanced lower and saw that she had spread her legs.

They were not that wide apart, but sitting at his desk, with her in front of him he could see very high up her thighs before they met. He unconsciously licked his lips and then his eyes widened.

Ella slowly opened her legs wider. He glanced around and saw that she was still concentrating on her pen and paper, and no other student seemed to notice. He looked back under her desk.

Time seemed to slow as her thighs parted, more and more flesh exposed. Finally he saw a glimpse of red fabric. This must be her panties. All he wanted to do was cross the space between them, pull her to her feet and throw her chest down on the desk and slam himself into her, forgetting all the other students in the room.

Mike was happy for the wooden desk his legs were under because it hid his erecting cock that strained against his chinos. He was as hard as he had ever been in his life.

Finally she closed her legs and Mike looked up at her, guiltily. She met his gaze, her face inscrutable, and Mike blushed and looked down at his desk.

Had she caught him, he wondered. How much trouble was he in? He risked looking at her again and she was looking at her work once more.

Mike almost jumped out of his seat as the bell rang. The class stood and filed up to his desk to drop their flash fiction on it. Mike remained where he was, hiding how aroused he remained.

Ella did not meet his eyes as she dropped her paper on the pile and turned to walk out of the room, but he noticed that she had zipped her hoodie back up.

His mouth was dry as he watched her walk out of the room.

+++++

"How did it go?" Mia asked Ella the moment they met at Ella's locker after class.

"Good," Ella said, grabbing her bag. "Let's not talk about it here."

The two girls walked to a nearby coffee shop, got iced drinks and walked to a nearby park to sit at a table and chat.

"So," Mia said the moment they sat down. "Tell me. Did you do it? Did you show him? Fucking tell me!"

Ella's blush was all the answer that Mia needed but still she wanted to hear her friend say it.

"Yes," Ella said, looking away. "I did. I spread my legs for Mr. Nicholson."

Mia shrieked and leaned over the table and hugged her friend.

"I can't believe you did it," she said, grinning. "I thought you would totally chicken out! This is amazing! Did he see?"

Ella smiled shyly at her friend, happy that she had surprised her, proud of herself for putting herself out there.

"He did," Ella said. "I'm sure of it. He was looking at my tits all class but trying to hide it."

"I told you," Mia interrupted. "I told you! I just knew he was a tit guy! So! What next?"

"Well," Ella said as she sipped her drink. "I noticed him looking, of course. He kept looking at my legs as well as my chest, so when I saw him look down I did like you said. I slowly opened my legs. He was staring so I could watch him and he didn't even notice."

"I'm so fucking proud of you, Ella," Mia said with admiration. "Look at you being such a slut! Who knew? I'm so glad I loaned you my panties!"

Ella blushed deeper. She thought about the red panties she was wearing. They were a thing, cut high on the hips, made of sheer red fabric, sexier than anything she personally owned. It had been Mia's idea to wear them and display herself to Mr. Nicholson, and the act had aroused her greatly. She had not realised that showing herself off would get her so excited, but if she was being honest with herself it was not the only reason.

The fact that these panties belonged to her best friend did something for Ella. The idea that the same fabric that pressed against her pussy also pressed against Mia's... Ella had gotten wet the moment she pulled them on and looked at herself in the mirror. She had been aroused and wet all day. She hoped she had not ruined them and knew that she would have to wash them before returning.

"I did something else too," Ella admitted. "Something we hadn't talked about."

Mia glanced at her.

"Oh yeah?" she asked. "What did you do?"

"I wrote a dirty story for him. Oh fuck. Why did I do that?!"

Mia cackled.

+++++

Mike sat at the dining table at home that night, reading through the stories the class had submitted. Paula was out, having supper with a friend of hers, so he had the place to himself. He had a beer open beside him and his red pen in hand, jotting suggestions or criticisms on the papers.

He flipped over a weak submission, heavily marked up in red, and saw the next one was from Ella. He smiled. Finally something he knew was going to be good.

He read the few first lines:

The girl tried to calm her shaking hands as she tugged on the hem of her skirt. It was too short and she rarely dressed like this. That was the point, however. To wear a short skirt for the first time her older lover fucked her.

Mike dropped the paper and blinked. What was going on? He checked the name on the top of the page, confirming that it was Ella's, despite recognizing her handwriting. He licked his lips and quickly read the three pages of handwritten story.

By the time he was done his own hands were shaking. He was uncomfortably aware of the erection he was sporting, straining against his jeans. Ella had written a sex story.

He could hardly believe it. She had never written anything like this in his class. He would never have expected it from her. He had to admit it was well written, but outside of that it was entirely inappropriate.

The very short story was about a young girl of eighteen who was meeting a man, who was described in a way that Mike could only think was based on himself, at a hotel room. The girl was a virgin, and the man seemed to know this. The sex scene was brief, but descriptive. She described the discomfort of the man entering her, but this was overwhelmed by her desire to give herself to him. She gave into the sensation, was able to climax, and then he finished inside of her.

It was porn. Well. Erotica was the better description, Mike decided. Definitely not appropriate for a school assignment. Mike did not know what to do with this. He realised he was gripping his hard cock through his jeans, tugging at himself.

Suddenly, unzipped his zipper and, while reading the story once more, pumped his cock until he groaned as he came over his hand, making a mess of the front of his jeans.

"What the fuck," he muttered, gathering up the papers and throwing them into his bag. He went to get changed, at a loss of what to do.

+++++

The next day was Thursday, and while Mike did not have Ella in any of his classes, he knew that they would be meeting for Drama Club, to go over the script some more, so he was on edge. He found himself distracted and even snapped at one class for not paying attention, something he rarely did.

After school let out he headed to a nearby burger place to grab some supper and attempt to relax a bit before the meeting at seven. He had decided that he needed to confront Ella. To nip whatever was going on with her in the bud. He was the adult here and he was going to get control of the situation.

Mike arrived first and set up at the same table, and tried to do some marking but was too distracted. Ella's story was sitting beside him, the printed papers drawing his eyes again and again. He wanted to read them again, for the seventh or eighth time, but did not want to have an erection when the girls arrived.

It seemed like a long time but Mike was only alone in the room for about fifteen minutes before the door opened and Ella and Mia walked in. He almost groaned out loud.

Ella had forgone her usual hoodie, wearing a black tank top. The way her very full tits moved as she walked made it clear that she had skipped the bra as well. She had on a short skirt with black stockings beneath them. Mia was wearing a low cut top, and a long black skirt. Both were so sexy that Mike found himself growing hard just from watching them enter.

Mia waved at her teacher and then went to the beanbags and lay down on her stomach, facing the table Mike was sitting at. She pushed buds into her ears, selected something on her phone, then removed a book from her bag and started to read.

Ella smiled at Mike and crossed the room, each step causing a lovely bounce to her chest, and sat down on the chair beside him, pushing it so she was sitting with her thigh pressed against his.

"Hi, Mr. Nicholson," she said with a small smile. "How are you today?"

"I'm good, Ella," Mike said, trying to keep his discomfort out of his voice. "How about you?"

"I'm good," she replied. "I actually have some thoughts on the second act I wanted to go through with you." She opened her laptop and pushed it in front of him, her writing program open.

"Right," Mike said, then took a deep breath. "First I wanted to talk to you about this." He dropped the papers that were her short story on the keyboard.

Mike watched as Ella's face flushed, then noticed how it spread down her chest. He wondered how far that blush went, how close to her nipples? He noticed then that they were very erect, pushing out against the fabric of her shirt.

"Oh," she said quietly. "You don't want to talk about that in class?"

Mike cleared his throat quietly, slowly forming his thoughts and words.

"I think you know that this wouldn't be appropriate to discuss there. What..." he picked up the papers and glanced over them, "what were you thinking? This isn't appropriate for a class assignment."

Mia looked into Mike's eyes, and he swallowed past the lump in his throat.

"Why?" she asked, her voice almost defiant. "You said to write what we had on our minds. This is what I had in my mind."

"Ella," Mike said, keeping his voice low, almost a whisper. He glanced at Mia. She seemed to be bobbing her head along to music so he supposed she could not hear them but was still very careful. "This is... practically pornography."

"I think the term is erotica, Mr. Nicholson," Ella said with a slight smirk. "And it's fiction. Like you said the assignment was."

"Fiction?" Mike said, slightly incredulous. "You wrote it first person. And the male character... seemed familiar."

"Really," Ella asked. "Who did he remind you of?" There was a teasing tone to her words that set Mike on edge. "Besides. Maybe it's more of a fantasy than fiction. But I still think that was within the parameters of the assignment."

"Jesus, Ella," Mike said. "I think you know what I'm telling you. What you write in your free time has nothing to do with me, but you can't write stuff like this for school. People will get the wrong idea about you. And, frankly, about me. They might think I'm encouraging this. I could get in trouble."

"I do, actually," Ella said, that same sly smile dancing on her lips. "I write a lot in my free time. About similar themes. Longer and more... detailed, of course. Would you like to read any of those stories?"