A Teacher's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JK1979
JK1979
2,234 Followers

"Fuck," Mike muttered. "You are missing the point. Reading this one was enough."

"So," Ella said. "You did read it?"

"Of course I did," Mike said.

"More than once?" she asked.

Mike paused. Of course he had.

"No," he lied.

Suddenly Ella placed her hand on his thigh, halfway between his knee and his crotch. Mike jumped, and she squeezed her hand to keep it in place.

"Do you want to read it again? With me?" she asked, her voice almost a whisper. "Look at it. Read it while I watch. Please?"

Mike glanced at the story, the first few sentences about the protagonist's short skirt quickly read before he realized he had done so.

"I was imagining this skirt, Mr. Nicholson," Ella said, her voice almost a purr. "Look at it."

Mike glanced down, seeing her hand on his thigh, the obvious bulge of his erection, and the length of her skirt. It really was short. Sitting down had caused it to ride up her thighs and he saw the tops of her sheer black stockings, a lacy border above which was her creamy, smooth thighs.

He glanced over at Mia but she seemed to be in a world all her own, oblivious to what was happening just across the room from her.

"Ella," Mike said, but was cut off.

"Please keep reading, Mr. Nicholson. Please."

Mike was losing himself. He seemed incapable of refusing the girl. He looked down at the page again. Reading once more about the main character's ride up the elevator to her waiting man. The description of how she was already wet, anticipating her deflowering. Beyond anything else, Mike had to admit, the writing was very good. Ella's light touch on his thigh felt like it weighed a thousand pounds, like it was pinning him in place. Like it was inevitable.

He almost yelped when Ella suddenly moved her hand up his thigh and gripped his very hard cock through his chinos. He glanced at Mia then at Ella who was smiling. Ella squeezed him and he groaned slightly as she began to stroke him through his pants.

"Stop," he whispered, but was appalled by how weak his demand was. How could Ella believe he meant it when he couldn't even convince himself.

Mike put his hand over hers. To stop her, he told himself. She used her free hand to grasp his hand; she moved it to rest on her thigh, above the stockings. On the smooth flesh. Mike instinctually gripped, his fingers denting the perfect skin. Ella moaned quietly.

"Keep reading," she whispered.

Mike obeyed. The character entered the room and the man was standing there. Smiling. Her description was obviously of him. His cock twitched in Ella's hand and she pushed on the one that was on her thigh. Urging it upward.

Mike had, up to that point, believed that he had control of himself and the situation. He had thought that a calm conversation would end things. Instead he found that he was sliding his hand along her skin while she parted her legs slightly to give him access. His eyes widened when he felt the smooth lips of her pussy. He looked at her and she leaned close to him to whisper in his ear.

"No panties. For you. I will never wear panties when I see you. So you will always have easy access to me."

Mike groaned and Ella sped her hand rubbing him. He wished that he didn't have pants on. That her bare hand was on his bare cock the way his was on her bare pussy.

He pushed his finger between the lips and found that she was already very wet for him. Her clit was swollen and hard and she bit her lip as his finger pressed against it.

Mike lost track of time. He was no longer reading her story, he was reading her expressions as he rubbed her. Her blush deepened and she bit her lower lip. Mike glanced at Mia, finding her still absorbed in her book. He found himself perversely wishing she would look up. See Ella's hand on his cock. His fingers rubbing her bare cunt. He wished that Mia saw, stood up and joined them.

Ella's breath was speeding up, and she was pushing herself against his fingers. Mike manoeuvred his hand to allow his middle finger to penetrate her cunt, leaving his thumb against her clit.

Suddenly Ella gripped his cock more firmly, and her free hand clamped down on the edge of the table. Mike could tell she was on the verge of a climax and sped his fingers, pressing more firmly on her clit. She gasped, quietly, trying to keep her sounds in, and bucked her hips against his hand. She was making small gasps of breath.

Mike felt her thighs quiver around his hand and she held her breath, eyes closed tight. Then she sagged, breathing deeply. Mike felt a flood of pride and accomplishment. She had cum on his fingers.

She had cum on his fingers. The thought came crashing down on him. What the fuck was he doing?! She had begun to stroke him once more, but Mike had clarity once more. He slammed his laptop shut and suddenly stood, yanking his crotch out of her grip, painfully aware that his rock hard cock made a tent in the front of his chinos. Painfully aware that he could not hide it from Mia who looked up at that moment, a sly smile on her face.

"That's enough for today," he announced while shoving his laptop into his bag and walking quickly towards the door of the room. "Goodbye!" He said and slammed it behind stepping into the hallway.

The hall was, thankfully, deserted. No one would be able to see his arousal or his shame. He quickly strode away, not towards the parking lot, but rather towards the staff bathroom. He was there within two minutes and locked the door to the single toilet room behind him.

He was breathing heavily, and gripped the edge of the sink, hard. He looked into the mirror seeing himself. Not seeing the dedicated husband and teacher who he usually saw. He saw himself as a fool. An idiot who was willing to risk everything for some young flesh.

He was still hard. He grunted then shoved his pants down to his ankles, gripped himself and stroked. He was pumping himself, thrusting into his own hand, as if he had Ella beneath him. Mike imagined he was inside Ella. That she was moaning under him as he used her. That their bodies were slapping together as he fucked her. He came within a minute, spraying a heavy spurt of cum into the porcelain sink. He gasped for breath then looked into the mirror once more.

"Who the fuck are you," he asked his reflection. There was no good answer.

+++++

The girls were practically speed walking their way home. Ella refused to answer any of Mia's questions before they entered her room and locked the door behind them.

Once they entered Ella threw herself onto her stomach on the bed and birdied her face in her arms.

"Ok," Mia demanded. "Spill. What the fuck? I couldn't see well while I pretended not to be looking! What happened?"

Ella groaned.

"I don't know," she said, voice full of embarrassed regret. "I think I messed up. I don't know. He ran away!"

"But what happened before that?" Mia asked. "It looked like something was happening under the table."

Ella rolled over onto her back and looked at her friend.

"I..."she said slowly. "I touched him."

"You touched him?"

"Yes."

"You touched his cock?" Mia asked excitedly.

"Yes! Oh my god! What was I doing?" Ella covered her eyes with her forearm. "What is he going to think about me?"

"Oh my god! This is amazing!" Mia exclaimed and climbed into the bed and sat beside her friend, pulling her towards her and hugging her. "Tell me every fucking detail!"

"Ok," Ella said. "I was so scared. I didn't know what he was going to do after reading that story. I thought he might ignore it. But he pulled it out right away. He started saying that it was inappropriate and I almost died, but I pretended to be confident. I told him to read it again. And he did! Then I reached down and grabbed his thigh. Then his cock. I was panicking. I thought I might throw up. I don't know. I was channeling my inner Mia."

Mia laughed at that.

"Your inner Mia sounds like a bit of a slut!" Ella looked at her, worried. "Don't worry," Mia added. "I like it. Since this Mia is still a virgin I think she needs to learn a bit from your inner version! Go on. What was it like? Was it big?"

"I don't know," Ella admitted. "It felt big. It was very hard. You know that I've only ever touched one before, when I jerked off Brian, but this seemed bigger. Thicker, anyway."

Ella sighed.

"It felt so right in my hand. I started stroking it. I don't even remember how it happened but somehow his hand was suddenly on my leg. And I pushed it up. Until it was between my legs."

"Oh my god," Mia breathed. "That's so fucking hot. I'm so jealous! So he was touching your panties?"

"No," Ella admitted. "He would have been but... I didn't put any on today."

Mia's eyes went wide.

"You didn't tell me you were going to do that! That's amazing. I'm in awe. In fucking awe of you!"

"Yeah. So I was stroking him though his pants, and he was touching me. I was so fucking wet. I had been already just from not wearing panties. And he was rubbing and then his finger was inside me while he rubbed and it was like we were alone in the world. I was trying to be quiet but it felt so fucking good."

"Jesus," Mia said. "Did you cum?"

"Yes. It was... It felt amazing. Not as good as when I do it myself, maybe, but better because it was him. And you were there and it was just so much. I couldn't hold back. I came."

"Did he cum too? In his pants?"

"No," Ella admitted. "I don't think so anyway. He just froze after I came then he ran off. I think I ruined it. He looked so upset. I'm not sure he will forgive me."

"Don't worry about that, Ella," Mia reassured her, and began to stroke her hair. "He might be a teacher but he's still just a man. I bet that was the thrill of his life. Damn. I can't believe you managed that."

"What if he doesn't forgive me. If he kicks me off the play and won't talk to me again?"

"Never!" Mia insisted. "Trust me. This was just the next step. You pushed him further but I promise you he will be fucking us both soon."

"God I hope so," Ella said. "I want... I want to feel him again. I want to see that cock. I'm going to dream about it, I think."

"I bet you will," Mia said and picked up her phone and opened it. "Oh. Oh damn. Ella you have to see this! Check your messages. The group chat with June and the girls!"

Ella opened her phone and her eyes went wide.

"Oh," she said.

"Oh indeed," Mia replied with a wicked grin.

+++++

Mike did not usually drink on school nights. He hated pretending not to be hungover while he taught. That night however he was sitting at his desk in his home office sipping on his third glass of bourbon and ice.

Paula was out that night. She had a pottery night with a couple of her friends that she would attend when she was in town and not working. They always made a night of it, going out for wine after class. Mike didn't expect her home until after midnight. He looked at his glass and figured he would probably be in bed by then.

He was seething in a bout of intense self loathing. He knew he was to blame. As crazy as it seemed, Ella obviously had a crush on him. It had happened before, one of his students falling for him. Not so much these days, but back when he had been a younger man. He had always been able to spot the signs and keep things professional, keep his distance. The crushes always faded away.

This time he had failed. Failed to notice in time. Failed to put that space between them. Failed to protect Ella from herself and from him.

What had he been doing, touching her like that? Letting her touch him. He was disgusting. The worst part was that, under all his self hatred, he knew that, deep down, he was not contrite. He was exultant. He wanted more.

He had to somehow get through this school year. Put on this fucking play. Stay away from Ella somehow. And then, at the end of the year, retire. Get out of the school. To protect himself and his students. He could no longer be trusted. He could not even trust himself.

His phone began to ring on the desk beside him. He scowled. One thing he was in perfect agreement about with the young people these days was that talking on the phone sucked. Texting was far superior. He considered ignoring it but flipped the phone over to see who was reaching out.

It was his daughter, June. He had a sudden feeling in the pit of his stomach. Any time his daughter called he had an irrational fear that she was in trouble. Hurt. He supposed all fathers felt this way.

He noticed it was a video call. If he disliked talking on the phone, he hated video calls. Still, for some reason his daughter preferred them. He sighed and pressed the accept button.

June's face filled the screen and Mike couldn't help but smile. She was, as she had always been, very pretty. Her dark brown hair had a natural wave to it and it fell around her oval face. Her eyes were a striking light brown, slightly almond shaped. Her nose was small with a light dusting of freckles across the bridge that she often faded out with makeup, but tonight were bare and uncovered. Her lips were naturally dark and plump. If she was not his daughter, but anyone else he would have thought of them as dick sucking lips.

Mike could see her dorm room behind her.

"Hey sweetie," he said. "How are you? Are you ok?"

June rolled her eyes.

"Why do you always ask me that?" she said. "I'm fine. All good. I still have all my limbs."

"Ok," Mike said, smiling at her. "But how about your fingers and toes? All accounted for?"

"The last time I checked, I still had the same number,"

"Oh good," Mike teased. "Twelve then?"

"Thirteen. I grew a spare."

They both laughed.

"Are you ok, Dad?" June asked. "I don't want to be a dick but you kind of look like hell."

"I'm fine," Mike reassured her. "Just a long day. When you get old like me it shows on your face."

June scoffed.

"You aren't that old. At least not compared to a lot of my friends. Mid forties? Amanda's dad is in his seventies!"

"My god!" Mike exclaimed with mock shock. "We need to call the papers! That must break some records!"

"It's nice," June said, "that even though I'm in a different city that you don't change. Still as exactly not funny as you have always been."

"I try to be consistent," Mike said. "So, why the call? Do you need anything? I could send you some cash if you promise not to tell your mom I augmented your allowance."

"Sure," June said. "Of course I always would like some money. But that's not why I called. I just wanted to let you know I'm coming home this weekend."

"Oh," Mike said, breaking into a grin. "That's awesome! What do you want to do?"

"Mostly my laundry," June said with a laugh. "And don't get too excited. I do have a life. I have some plans."

Mike smiled ruefully. Of course. She wasn't going to want to spend the weekend with her dad. Still he was happy that he would get to see her.

"Oh yeah? Big party?" he asked.

"Not really," June said. "I invited some girls over for a sleepover. I miss them now that I'm away and thought it would be nice to hang out like we used to."

"I assume that by 'invited over' you mean to my house? I'm not sure that's a good idea. Your mom is in New York this weekend for work. I don't really want the house full."

"Dad," June said. "Don't be a dick. It's not like you have to do anything. It's just a few girls. I already invited them. Don't make me look stupid having to call it off."

Mike sighed. He was rarely able to say no to his daughter.

"Fine. How many girls? Who's coming?"

"Well, Amanda, my roommate. You met her when I moved in here. She's going to come down with me. And Lisa who is in town from school too. And a couple of the younger girls from Drama. Bridget. Ella. Mia."

Mike froze.

"June," he said. "Maybe..."

"Shit, Dad," June interrupted him. "I have another call coming in. I'll see you tomorrow, Friday. The sleepover is Saturday. We'll talk again when I get in. Love you, bye."

"I love you too," Mike said but it was to a blank screen, as June had already ended the call.

He sat back and finished his glass of bourbon.

"Fuck," he said. "I'm in trouble."

+++++

As he expected Mike was grumpy and hungover at school the next day. He had had another drink before going to bed and had a bit of a headache and felt a bit woozy. He did his best to keep it to himself but he found himself snapping at students a couple of times.

When his day finally ended he gladly packed up and headed home. Usually the weekend was something he looked forward to. A couple days to himself where he didn't have to teach and present himself to the world. He liked spending the days taking his time through his tasks and hanging out with his wife. That Friday, however, Paula was already gone by the time he got home, having caught an afternoon flight to New York.

He set his things down and then texted his daughter, asking what time to expect her and if she wanted him to make supper. She replied that she would be there around 7 and if he wanted to make something for her and her friend.

Mike puttered around and then made a simple spaghetti supper for the three of them.

It was closer to 8 when June walked in with her roommate, Lisa. Mike had met the girl earlier that year when he had moved June into her dorm. The girl seemed nice enough and Mike was glad that June was able to be friends with her assigned roommate.

Lisa was a pretty Asian girl who was the same age as June, 20. She had very straight black hair, that fell past her shoulders. She wasn't overweight by any means but she was thicker than June, with wide hips, a nice ass and impressive breasts. Somewhere in the upper c cup or lower d territory, Mike judged. She went against the very thin Asian girl stereotype.

June gave him a hug and Lisa smiled shyly. They ate together but the conversation was mostly between June and her freind. After they were done eating June let him know that they were going out to a party. Mike shrugged. June was an adult now so there was not much he could say.

He watched a movie and went to bed. He tried to relax but thinking about the next day was causing his stomach to knot up. He knew he would just have to hide away from the girls and avoid Ella at all costs.

It was some time after one thirty in the morning when he heard girlish laughter announce his daughter and her friend come home and he sighed with relief. He had not even realised he had been worried about her and waiting up. He rolled over, threw his arm across the empty part of the bed where Paula would normally be and finally fell asleep.

Saturday was the day Mike tried to get all of his errands done so he could completely relax on Sunday. He had a short shopping list, as it would be only him for most of the week, and he went out in the morning to take care of that. He also picked up snacks for June's sleepover.

He had lunch at a cafe alone and read a book he brought with him, then returned home. They had a cleaner who came once a week so he only had some tidying to do before he grabbed a beer and sat in the back yard. He had already told June he would order pizzas for her and her friends so he didn't have to cook that evening.

June and Lisa kept to themselves, going out in the afternoon before returning around six. June's friends began to arrive after seven.

Mike had moved to sit in the upstairs living room, watching a baseball game on the TV. The first girl to ring the doorbell was Bridget. She was in the same year as Mia and Ella, and Mike knew she would be trying out for the lead. She was a decent enough actress, if a bit vapid. She was very thin, a bit boney for his taste. He shook his head. Since when did he comment, even if it was just internally, on the girls at school?

He directed Bridget to go downstairs where June had set up sleeping bags in front of the TV in the red room down there, just like when she was still in high school.

JK1979
JK1979
2,234 Followers