A Teacher's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pizzas arrived shortly after that and he grabbed a couple slices before sending them downstairs for the girls.

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang once more. Mike slowly stood. He wished that he didn't have to answer it, but June had asked him to let people in and he could not think of a good excuse to refuse. He crossed to the door, took a deep breath and opened the door.

Ella and Mia were on the other side, of course. Mike couldn't help but look them over. They were dressed like they usually dressed. Mia in a cute goth outfit of short black cut off jean shorts, fishnet stockings and her top clearly being a black bodysuit of some kind, which was cut low in front. Ella had on her leggings and sweatshirt combo she usually wore, though it seemed like she might be wearing more makeup than usual.

"Hi girls," Mike said, carefully. "June is downstairs. You know the way."

"Hi Mr. Nicholson," Mia said confidently, with a fair amount of eye contact. "Thanks for letting us have this here tonight!" Mike stepped back but she pushed past him, very close, running her front across his chest, her breasts pressed against him for a quick moment.

"Hi," Ella said, quieter. She met his eyes as well but she blushed and quickly looked away. Mike felt his own face flush and quickly stepped away so that there was space between them.

The two girls headed down to the basement and Mike watched them go, but quickly looked away when Ella looked back at him over her shoulder.

Mike groaned inwardly. He wanted nothing more than to rush over, grab her and drag her into his bedroom, throw her down and ravage her. He needed to get a grip.

He looked at the TV and then sighed, turning it off with the remote. He did not feel like watching baseball. He crossed to his home office and shut the door behind him. He wanted to hide away before any of the girls came upstairs.

+++++

Ella was glad that her personality as the 'quiet one' was well established with the group. She was too distracted by being in Mr. Nicholson's house to really focus on the conversations around her. She was left alone by the other girls while she chewed her lip and wondered what he was doing on the floor above them.

All of the girls had slipped into their sleep wear. June and Bridget had on pyjamas while Lisa, Ella, and Mia wore sleep shirts and panties. Ella's came halfway down her thighs, and had a cartoon of a cat on it. Her panties were plain white cotton ones. She had considered wearing something sexy but was worried one of the girls might spot them and say something.

June and Lisa had smuggled a case of wine coolers into the basement, though no one suspected Mr. and Mrs. Nicholson would have cared too much, and the girls were happily sipping away developing a bit of a buzz.

Bridget and Mia were asking June and Lisa about college life and the exciting adventures they were up to. If Ella was honest June's responses sounded like pretty much the same things she had been doing in high school. Studying, going to parties, and hanging out with friends. She guessed it was exciting but not the world shaking change that she had always imagined.

Ella, frankly, thought she had changed more when she came on Mr. Nicholson's fingers than she ever would going to school in a different city. That had actually changed her, she thought. She might still be Ella, the quiet one, but she had discovered something about herself.

She had needs. And she knew who she wanted them filled by. The other day Mia had said that Ella's inner Mia was a bit of a slut and Ella had liked it. Being called a slut had made her pussy clench and get even wetter than she was, describing Mr. Nicholson's fingers on her. In her. In that moment Ella knew what she wanted to be.

She wanted to be a slut. Specifically Mr. Nicholson's slut.

At some point the conversation turned to the upcoming school play so Ella had to join into the conversation, answering some questions. She talked about it and told the girls the basics of the story. She told them she was working with Mike to develop the script but obviously left out her and Mia's plan to use the opportunity to seduce their teacher.

Eventually the conversation died down and they put on a movie. Ella waited for twenty minutes before attempting to slip away. Mia glanced at her and gave her a secret smile. The two of them had discussed this earlier.

"Where are you going?" Bridget, the only other girl who noticed Ella's movements, whispered to her as she started to tiptoe away.

"Bathroom," she whispered back. "I've already seen this movie anyways."

Bridget nodded and looked back at the screen.

Ella looked back over her shoulder as she reached the bottom of the stairs that led to the main floor, confirming that no one was paying attention to her.

Satisfied, she mounted the steps and began to ascend.

+++++

Mike was at the computer in his office, typing away. He had always enjoyed writing, but had never had any success getting published beyond a few short stories that got into literary magazines. He used to feel bad about that but had long ago realised that he enjoyed the act of writing enough that he could be content as a teacher and have this just as a hobby.

He leaned back, looking at the screen. He was trying to write a short story about a young woman lost in the woods, having been separated from her friends. It was supposed to be spooky and have a tinge of a supernatural element. He was not sure he was succeeding. It had also occurred to him earlier that evening that all of the descriptions of the girl were very similar to Ella. He wondered if he should just scrap it and try something new.

He looked around his office. Shortly after they had moved into this house, many years ago, he had set this room up, imagining himself as a novelist tapping away writing stories. In reality he rarely used the room. He found pretty quickly he preferred to work at the kitchen table, in the middle of his family's life, a part of things. He might get less work done, but he was happier.

The large wooden desk was an antique, with his desktop computer on it. There was a bookcase with his favourite books, and a comfortable couch against one wall. He liked to nap there sometimes.

That night, he believed, the office was acting as a sanctuary for him. The girls could wander around the house without him being around and he could avoid Ella.

He took a sip from his glass of bourbon and was about to get back to work, maybe rewriting the character to seem less familiar to himself, when he heard the door open.

He looked up and his mouth went dry. Ella stepped into the room and closed the door after her, leaning against it after it clicked shut.

"Ella," Mike said. "What are you doing here? Do you need anything?"

Mike was trying to keep himself under control but he could not stop his eyes from running up and down her body. Her sleep shirt that hung to her thighs was not overtly sexy, but the way the thin fabric clung to her clearly braless breasts made it very much so. Her bare legs looked smooth and inviting and her toes were painted a cute pink.

"I just wanted to talk to you, Mr. Nicholson," Ella said, still leaning against the door.

Mike spoke slowly and carefully.

"Oh yeah? About what?"

"About my story," Ella said and pushed off of the door and started to walk towards the desk. "You took off before we had a chance to finish talking about it."

"That's ok, Ella," Mike said. "I think we covered it. We can move on."

Ella rounded the desk and hopped up, setting her ass on the edge of the wooden surface. Mike rolled his chair back, attempting to make more space between them. He wished the room was larger, as he could only move a short distance away. He wished that he had not gotten hard the moment she walked into his office.

"I don't think we totally covered it," Ella said. "I mean, I was satisfied, but... I don't think you were, were you?"

"That," Mike said and took a deep breath. "That was all a mistake, Ella. I'm sorry if I somehow gave you the wrong idea but we can't do anything like that again. You have to know that."

"All I know, Mr. Nicholson," Ella said, "is that I want you. I need you. And I think you want me too. You do, don't you? I see you looking at me. I felt your hands on me. They felt perfect. Didn't it feel right to have them on me?"

"Do you have any idea how much trouble I can get into if anyone knew?" Mike said, his voice angry now. "You are playing with my fucking livelihood. My life!"

"I'm not a kid," Ella said. "I'm eighteen."

Ella suddenly raised one of her legs and placed her foot in Mike's crotch. He groaned as her foot made contact with his hard cock. He knew he should grab her leg, force her off of him, drag her to the door, throw her out and lock the door. Instead he sat there with the pressure against his sex.

"Ella," Mike said. "Eighteen is a kid. To me, anyway. I'm old enough to be your father."

"Maybe that's what I like," Ella said. "Maybe I want to call you daddy. Lots of girls do that in porn I watch and I like it."

Mike felt his cock twitch when she said 'daddy.'

"Oh," Ella said. "You like that? You like it when I say Daddy? Like, please fuck me, Daddy?"

"Jesus Christ, Ella," Mike said. "You have to stop!"

He pushed her foot out of his lap and stood, painfully aware of the tent in his jeans, his cock straining to escape.

Ella moved quickly, slipping off of the desk and dropping to her knees in front of her teacher. Mike tried to reverse away from her but his back hit the bookcase behind him. Ella moved forward with him, her hands reaching for his cock, squeezing it though the jeans.

"I need you," she said. "I need this so bad."

Her fingers were almost a blur and Mike was too transfixed by the sight of the young girl kneeling in front of him to react. Within seconds she had unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, yanking them open, shoving them down, the clothing catching on his hips. His cock sprang free, bouncing in front of her face.

Ella grabbed his cock in her hand and opened her mouth, wrapping her lips around it before he could do or say anything. She seemed to know that if she gave him a moment to think she would lose this chance. Mike groaned as her hot wet mouth engulfed him.

Mike knew, the moment she had him in her mouth, he had lost. All of his resolve to behave himself had left his body. He had been on edge for weeks, wanting her and now, she was clearly his. His hand dropped to the top of her head and he pulled on it while pushing his hips forward. Ella's eyes widened as he pushed towards the back of her throat.

Her eyes watered and she felt herself begin to gag but she did her best until he released her head and she was able to pull his cock out of her mouth and take a deep breath. She kept stroking him as she did, using her spit as lube.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Nicholson," she said. "I've never sucked a cock before. You will need to teach me how to do it properly. But you have always been my favourite teacher."

She opened her mouth and took him in again, slowly bobbing her head, holding the base of his cock with her hand. Mike let her take the lead, not forcing himself into her, allowing her to take him a bit deeper each time.

A small voice in Mike's head was screaming at him. Telling him to stop. That there was still time to do the right thing. To think about his career. His wife. How bad this all was. The voice, however, was drowned out by the amazing sensation of her sucking him.

He looked down at her and marveled at how pretty she looked with his thick cock in her mouth. The way her cheeks sunk in while she sucked. The way her eye makeup was smearing a bit as she took him deeper and deeper.

"God," Ella said, pulling him out and looking at his cock in her hand. It was fully erect, 7.5 inches, filling her hand. As she stroked it the foreskin moved back and forth over the swollen purple head. The heavy vein that ran along the top of it glistened with her spit. "It seems so big. I've been imagining it. It's perfect."

She opened her mouth and took him as deep as she could. Mike could feel the head of his cock press against her throat.

"Good girl," he said, instinctually, and was rewarded with her moaning around his cock. He felt himself getting closer and closer to his climax and wanted to prolong this experience.

He reached down and pushed her mouth off of him, popping free of her mouth with a small sound. He reached under her armpits and lifted her, and she obediently stood.

"Ella," Mike said, not sure what he was going to say next. Before he could continue she kissed him, cutting him off. Her tongue pushed into his mouth and he reciprocated.

What he was about to say was forgotten, and he ran his hands up her body, along the cotton of her sleep shirt. He found her breasts and ran each hand over the swell of them, feeling her hard nipples against his palms. They felt firm and full, and Ella moaned as he squeezed them. He dropped his hands and grabbed the shirt, breaking their kiss as he pulled the top off of her.

He stepped back, looking at her topless for the first time. The breasts he had been imagining finally revealed to him. He could not help but lick his lips as he saw them. Heavy yet still pert with youth, slipping down to erect nipples that were a pale pink. He lifted one in his hand and dropped his mouth, sucking the nub between his lips, flicking his tongue across it.

Ella moaned and arched her back, pressing her breast against his face. Mike slid his free hand down, into her panties and, for the second time, ran his fingers through the lips of her pussy. She was already very wet and he was able to easily curl his fingers, pushing two into her. Ella gasped, and her hips bucked against his hand.

"I've waited so long for this," Ella whispered and reached between them to stroke him as he played with her. "Will you please fuck me now, Daddy? I need you."

Mike grabbed Ella by her ass, lifting her and kissing her as he walked them the short few steps to his couch. He dropped her and had to smile as she giggled as she bounced on the soft leather.

Mike pushed his jeans down and stepped out of them, looking down at Ella who looked up at him biting her lip, a blush that went from her cheeks across her chest and breasts lighting her up. He pulled his shirt over his head and stood there naked above her, his hard cock swaying in front of him.

Ella reached down and grabbed her panties. She kickedher legs, let them fall to the floor beside the couch, and lay there naked. He could finally see her sex, puffy, bare of hair and glistening with her wetness.

"You are beautiful," Mike said and she smiled.

He moved onto the couch and pushed her legs apart, watching a string of her juices connect the lips of her pussy before it broke as her pink inner lips were revealed. He lowered his face towards her sex and licked along it, from her asshole to her clit and she moaned above him.

"Stay quiet," he said. "Be a good girl and stay quiet."

He began to lick her, sucking her clit, massaging her sex with his tongue. He pushed two fingers into her and stroked as he did. Ella began to move her hips in time to his mouth, making small sounds, muffled by her hand over her own mouth.

Mike realised how worked up she must have been as suddenly, after only a few moments, her thighs clamped around his head, and she let a cry escape. He felt her buck under his mouth and he held her in place as she came.

He slowed as she came down, easing her out of her climax, until he looked up at her and grinned, face wet with her juices.

"Oh my fucking god," she said. "That was... thank you!"

Mike kissed up her stomach, across each breast sucking on each nipple in turn before kissing her. His cock lay pinned between them and he could feel the heat of her pussy agianst it. After a moment he broke the kiss.

"So," he said, "how do you taste?"

"Pretty good, I think," she said, chuckling. "But... you've made me cum twice now and you haven't yet."

"Do you want that?" he asked. "Do you want to make me cum?"

"Yes," she said. "So much. I want you to cum for me, Daddy. I want you to cum for your slut."

"Is that what you are?" Mike asked with a chuckle. "A slut?"

"I'm your slut, Mr, Nicholson," she said. "Please use me like your slut."

Mike reached between them and gripped his hard cock in his fist, shifting his hips so that the purple head brushed the lips of Ella's pussy. The girl responded with a moan and pushed her hips upward, but Mike moved with her, allowing only the light contact.

He started to rub his cock against her clit, holding her down on the couch by his other hand on her chest.

"Was your story true?" he asked. "Are you really a virgin?"

"Yes," Ella said, shyly. "Is... Is that ok? You don't mind?"

Mike stroked her cheek.

"I don't mind," he said. "But are you positive this is what you want? An old man for your first time?"

Ella looked up at her teacher solemnly.

"I want you. Only you. I want you to take my virginity. I want you to be the first man I fuck. Please. Please fuck me, Daddy."

Mike pushed forward with his hips, feeling the head of his cock enter the girl under him. He looked down into her eyes, seeing them widen as she felt him begin to stretch her. He felt the almost searing heat of her sex as she began to accept him. The way that she gripped him, tighter than any cunt he had ever been in.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Is that... Oh god, I feel full. Are you all the way in?"

Mike looked down and saw that she had accepted about a third of his cock.

"Not yet, baby," he said. He drew back and thrust again, not too hard, but insistent, pressing deeper. And again. Gaining an inch or two each time. Before long he was completely sheathed inside her.

"There you go," he said. "How do you feel? Does it hurt?"

"It's," she said, taking a shaky breath, "it's a lot. It hurts a bit but... fuck. It feels good. Right." She chuckled. "Mia is going to be so jealous!"

"Mia?" Mike asked, surprised.

"Yeah. She wants to fuck you too. Maybe the first time you fuck her I can watch."

Mike's cock twitched at the thought of that other young woman and Ella laughed lightly.

"You like that, Mr. Nicholson?" she asked, teasingly. "You like the idea of more than one young slut to fuck? We can make that happen. I'll bring you other girls if you want. If you promise to keep fucking me."

Mike grinned and then pulled back and thrust, making Ella yelp happily.

"Yes!" she cried out. "Yes! Fuck your slut!"

Mike could not hold back any longer. He had been imagining this moment for weeks. He needed to fuck Ella. He needed to take her.

He began to steadily thrust, his hips slapping loudly into hers. The sounds of their sex filling the room. She cried out each time he bottomed out inside her, so he covered her mouth with his hand, trying to muffle it.

He could see her heavy breasts move between them, each driving thrust making them bounce up and down her chest. She was moaning against his hand. She was incredibly tight, her cunt almost sucking at his cock, clamped around him like the perfect fist. After a few thrusts she began to move her hips, driving up to meet his descending stroke.

Mike was very pent up and knew he could not last too long, but he rode it out as far as possible. Feeling the way his balls tightened, the feeling at the pit of his stomach.

"Gonna cum," he grunted. "Gotta pull out."

Ella shook head and wrapped her legs around Mike's bare ass.

"No," she said, muffled against his hand. "In me! Please! Cum in me, Daddy!"

That was enough and Mike arched his back, driving deep into her, holding her tight against him as he released. She cried out as he came; he felt her cunt spasm around him, another climax from the feeling of his hot cum releasing inside her.