All Comments on 'A Tempting Vacation Ch. 09'

by JackKing

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Best story on this site, hands down!

Great Jack, just great! Well done once again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Poor Ron

Loved the story. I feel sorry for poor Ron, surely he needs some release or the guy will explode lol. Or is that what's supposed to happen.

Really looking forward to the next part. This story just gets better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Chapter

Great build up. I love the way you take the charters to the edge i.e. Pam and Beth's lesbian encounter and then back off. This is great! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Keep 'em coming

This series continues its high standards of erotica and story-telling. No mere "wham-bam, thank you, ma'am" story, it teases the reader as much as the women tease poor, befuddled Ron. Looking forward to more chapters.

DoradoDoradoabout 20 years ago
Can't wait for the next one!

This is by far my favorite series on this site. I love when a new one is released. Terrific job! Keep them coming.

DeepDownDirtyPrettyDeepDownDirtyPrettyabout 20 years ago
Awesome as usual

I LOVE this series, it's inspiring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
simply great

Just great jack. This is the best series I have ever read on any site. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent, as usual!

Another great installment. I love the way the story twists and turns, keep it comming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great stuff

Loved the story... Is there any chance Jack can give us an update of when part 10 will be ready. I know he said it'd be a while, but it's nice to have something to look forward to!

MordreadeMordreadeabout 20 years ago
Suspense!!!!

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

Awsome storys Jack, Love your writing skill!

Keep this one going! Just dont make us wait so long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ron's Hardache

Looking forward to the further adventure of Ron and his big cock. I think it's time that he stop hiding it and let it be seen as it should be. Perhaps when his girlfriend returns there'll be some surprises for her. A most enjoyable, teasing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
En Fuego

I love this excruciatingly slow build up. Beth might be the sexiest slut I've come across in any story. I hope this one never ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
fantastic series

I've enjoyed this series of stories a great deal. The tease of the build-up is both frustrating and satisfying.I hope you continue the series soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
beth is horny as pam

make sure that amy is out with her father,and beth plays with ron and his prick.without pam's knowledge beth fuck ron in the bathroom and suck her tits,suck her pussy and fuck her hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ready now...

Excellent story... Ready now for the next installment!!! Any chance of an update Jack????

youraverageyouraverageabout 20 years ago
We want Chapter 10,,, we can't wait....

Jack,,, your killing us... very skillfull story telling. I loved all of it,,, the chapter 7 or so,,, with Ron buried in the sand had me hooked.... I was glued to the screen.

youraverageyouraverageabout 20 years ago
Finish story,,,, chapter 10, 11, 12 don't stop

I think if I start over at the begninning of the series with chapert 1... maybe chapeter 10 would be available.... this series is good enought to read again and again...

I'm ready to head back to Nashville and search for Beth.

youraverageyouraverageabout 20 years ago
Finish story,,,, chapter 10, 11, 12 don't stop

I think if I start over at the begninning of the series with chapert 1... maybe chapeter 10 would be available.... this series is good enought to read again and again...

I'm ready to head back to Nashville and search for Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Quit teasong

Tell us more about your big thick cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
at last found u again

i had read the first 3 parts may be two years ago and just loved it, but forgot the name of the story or the author. now i got it again. cant wait for the rest. make it fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Pretty Please, Jack!

I know Jack can only knock these out at whatever rate he's comfortable with--and I know that bugging him probably won't really help the situation--but PLEASE, Jack, clear the decks and get back to the keyboard!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
So Hot

When are going to show us a picture of this thick long cock?

Your stories are so exciting. More More!!!

Sheila

Joetrib9Joetrib9almost 20 years ago
It's gonna be good!

I can only think that the next few chapters are going to be great. It's more than a month now so Jack must be coming up with something good! Any chance of an update where you are Jack to stop people begging for more lol...?

JackKingJackKingalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Story Update

Thanks for all the encouraging compliments.

I'd like to tell you that the next chapter is nearing completion, but that would be a lie. It is underway, but I just haven't had much time lately to put into it. It is written in my mind, and I think it will move the story along in an interesting direction.

The last couple of chapters have been mostly all tease and no sex. I obviously wanted it that way, but the need for some "oh my god....I've got to have it" sex will be addressed in the next chapter....I think.... but I won't reveal who (hell, I am never really 100% sure myself until it is down on "paper").

Thanks again for the kind words. The emails and comments below are often the motivation I need to crank out a couple of pages at the keyboard when I otherwise might not.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome story..do hurry up with the next part

hey jack...this is doubtlessly the best story i've ever come across!! its soo damn sizzling hot!!!!! hey...could u please finish the next part as quickly as possible! this is reeeeeally the best story i've seen and it reeeally is punishment to wait for such a sweet thing ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Illegal!

Don't Amy, Beth, and Pam know that the VIIIth Amendment to the U. S. Constitution forbids "...cruel and unusual punishment"? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
more More MORE!!!

Great stuff!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter (hint hint)...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More, more, more

Great stories... I wish the next chapter would arrive though! Come on Jack put us out of our misery. Anything would be good!!![

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
ABSOLUTELY TERRIFFIC! And would you . . .

Let me add to the clamor saying "WOW, FABULOUS JOB!" It's a TERRIFIC work you've done here, thanks for hours of quality stuff!

Would you mind a constructive comment? (I hope I don't open the floodgates to people saying "Include more leather! More toe-kissing! More otters! (Bleah!)) But one thing that makes this series SO superlative is how we are treated to the progress of Ron's orgasms . . . I'd like to see, please, a little more about each orgasm and ejaculation itself, once it gets going. Why not go into detailed description of an orgasm's various spurts, the lava feeling of it rising, its force, its volume . . . the way some spurts are like shots, others are like squirts, sometimes so thick they feel they're cramming their way through your stiffy, others fly like liquid missiles . . . some land where you wanted, others surprise you, and her and . . . sometimes you can make a woman say "Whoa, is there any LIMIT to your supply?" I'd say that as far as semen, more is more. Well. You get my idea.

But whether or not you'd like to take that suggestion, I want to say TERRIFIC WORK! We all appreciate what you've accomplished, and YES we like the teasing but (in my view) teasing is one side of the coin and satisfaction (hot, horny satisfaction) must be the other.

Ahem. I believe I was simply trying to say, THANKS SO MUCH for your stories, guy! You da man!

- Lance, patiently checking each day to see if Chapter 10 is in! : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Any update

Any update of when the next chapter will be up Jack... Just so people (like me) can stop bugging you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Still Waiting!!!!

Last Chapter (9) indicated. . .more to come. Your fans await with baited breath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
no more

Great story, but I think that's it for now. Which is a shame because the next chapter would have been the best I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good story...

the story has been great so far but when is the next chapter going to be released it has been 4 months since 9 and no indication of when the next one will be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good work!

I must say that I absolutly love your story. I was hooked from the first time i read chapter 7 on the ten best page. I have been waiting for the next chapter since May. Please hurry with the next chapter! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tease

This prolonged wait for the next chapter seems akin to what Pam, Amy, and Beth are doing to poor Ron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
dried up

Has Jack dried up? I think he must have because surely he would be able to crank out another chapter by now... Come on Jack you can do it!!!!

JackKingJackKingover 19 years agoAuthor
Still alive and kicking

Thanks for all the compliments.

Believe it or not, I am working on the next chapter. I am on page 15, and quite honestly have a lot more writing to do before I get to the climax (pun intended?...Ron's character certainly hopes so, haha) building for this chapter.

Realistically, it is going to take some time to get it ready to post. Between job, family, vacations, yard work, etc....you get the picture, the time to sit and write is less than I'd like, but I will continue to crank it out when I can. I really enjoy it, and the positive feedback is a great motivator.

Thanks again.

Jack

Joetrib9Joetrib9over 19 years ago
We're in business

Great to hear from Jack that he is writing more. Maybe people will let him get on with it now. Any chance of a few pages being posted though Jack? Just to keep the wolves from the door lol...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please Jack!

Throw us a bone, we're Jonesing for product. Give us chapter 9-A, we don't care!

But seriously, whatever you do I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent story

I'm new to the site and have just read this series for the first time. Absolutely brilliant! I'm looking forward to the next chapter so much... Don't make us wait too long Jack!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Who is teasing whom?

I am a recent arrival to this site and this story which is one of the best. It's even more hilarious when you reflect that it's not just our our "hero" Ron who is being teased but us the readers. Don't rush Jack, the wait is part of the play.But then again, maybe just a short wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Need More!

My God I love all of Jack King's stories! I want to see the next installement, please! Is it on the way or is writers block hindering the next episode? If so I'm sure many of the readers would love to help you with suggestions to keep the ball rolling. You write a great story and I'd love to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Need more..

Come on Jack... If you wrote a word a day you might be finished by now lol... Your work is genius, please share it with us.

SeaScramSeaScramover 19 years ago
Can't You Hear Us Pleading, Jack?

I know teasing is your forte but, aarrghh, this waiting has now gone well beyond sweet agony, into the real thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bad news.....

I come here with sadness in my heart. It seems earlier this week Jack's delay of the next installment was directly responsible for my wife dying of anticipation.

I ask you Jack in the spirit of preventing more untimely and tragic deaths to allow us a small sneak peak of the next installment.

A written word = a life saved.

Thanks,

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best Chapter Yet

I love the slow build you are developing here. My cock feels exactly as you describe Rons. I have to go now and do something about it, or shall I let it smolder like he has to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great!

what a great story! I see you haven't added to it in almost a year so I guess we'll never find out how Ron made out, but it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for writing such a good well written and yes sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Still waiting in hope of more

Still a great story... would love to see more chapters, even after such a long wait.

What happened while Amy was away?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hurry Up

Hurry Up with 10 11 12 or whatever just do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Are u still out there

Are you still working on this story or are other parts posted elsewhere .

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Will it go a year ?

Will it go a full year between segments ? My first wife has died of anticipation for the next installment (see earlier comments).

Now that i'm engaged again i don't want to repeat the tragedy.

So Jack,can you give a "best estimate" as to when and if another segment will be released ?

bunker69bunker69about 19 years ago
Fantastic teasing

I didn't think I liked teasing very much until I read the stories by JackKing. Now I know better.

And what better way to end the series than not finishing it? The ultimate tease in it self!

Of course I'd like an extension to the series though.

SilveradoSilveradoabout 19 years ago
Killin me

You're killing me Jackking, I re-read it twice now, when is there gonna be an update?

Wahoos1000Wahoos1000about 19 years ago
BRAVO!!

I discovered this story a few days ago, and all I can say is WOW!! Incredibly well written. Very erotic..... No..... Fucking erotic as hell!!

Please continue, I can not wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT

This piece is great! MORE MORE MORE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disappointed, Australia.

I thought the story was great, but I am disappointed that there is no comment, at least, from you as to when or if it will be continued. I would really like to see it completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb Writing

This is the best I've read-and so funny. Before this, I didn't think you could have really funny with really horny-I thought funny killed horny. I was so very wrong. When's the (high budget) movie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Holly Shit !!!!!!!!

MORE MORE MORE !!!!!!!!!!!! best damn story i ever read, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
damn good

so fucking hot. i really hope you continue this story. i got so wet reading all about ron's escapades, especially the part at the beach with beth riding him with pam right there. can't wait for more!

indigodragonindigodragonabout 18 years ago
the ultimate tease

holey shit batman! i just read all 9 parts, and damn i'm exhausted. that was one of the greatest tease stories of all time. only once did somebody get fucked, and the story still smoked.if your still out there please by all means finish this. my dick is still hard, and my wifes gonna get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ultimate! Home Run! Need More More More

looking at the comments shows that JackKing himself posted on here approx. august of 2004 & indicated there was more to come and that he had 15 pages already completed...

I BEG of you Mr. JackKing...you wise & master writer....PLEASE let us see where this story goes. The fate of the world lays at your fingertips!!!Well atleast the sanity of numerous others like myself. This is by far the best story I have ever read & Ron needs some release with the mom....please make it so. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sweet

I've waited two years for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
is there more?

i have loved this series. is there anymore? or any other stories besides the ones listed on this site by the same author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More!

Write more!! I need the rest of the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great stuff!

Normally I don't really enjoy reading about teasing, but this is so hot and it's so well written that I'm completely into it!

I agree with the other comments; More more more ...!

grins1000grins1000almost 16 years ago
I def. need more of that

Hey Jack, this is so great. When will you finally continue writing? Is there still hope? Maybe some other author will go on with the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PLEASE finish the series - we are all waiting

PLEASE PLEASE do finish this intriging series. You said ages ago that you do intend to do so but we are all still waiting. Surely Ron will get at least a decent chance at Pam while Amy is away for the weekend. He did at least get one lay with Beth but Pam is the real prize (as well as Amy of course!!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where is JackKing? Is he alive?

Does anyone know what happened to JackKing? His last post was Aug 3, 2004, which is 4.647 years (or 32.615 weeks or 1,696 days) ago, but, who's counting? If he died, where can we send flowers? Otherwise, please ask him to continue this story. Ron's erection is way beyond the danger stage.

()()()

JackKing's previous posts:

()()()

08/03/04 Still alive and kicking by JackKing. Thanks for all the compliments. Believe it or not, I am working on the next chapter. I am on page 15, and quite honestly have a lot more writing to do before I get to the climax (pun intended?...Ron's character certainly hopes so, haha) building for this chapter. Realistically, it is going to take some time to get it ready to post. Between job, family, vacations, yard work, etc....you get the picture, the time to sit and write is less than I'd like, but I will continue to crank it out when I can. I really enjoy it, and the positive feedback is a great motivator. Thanks again. Jack

()()()

05/08/04 Story Update by JackKing. Thanks for all the encouraging compliments. I'd like to tell you that the next chapter is nearing completion, but that would be a lie. It is underway, but I just haven't had much time lately to put into it. It is written in my mind, and I think it will move the story along in an interesting direction. The last couple of chapters have been mostly all tease and no sex. I obviously wanted it that way, but the need for some "oh my god....I've got to have it" sex will be addressed in the next chapter....I think.... but I won't reveal who (hell, I am never really 100% sure myself until it is down on "paper"). Thanks again for the kind words. The emails and comments below are often the motivation I need to crank out a couple of pages at the keyboard when I otherwise might not. Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
JackKing

I heard from Jack in Feb '08. He said the well has not run dry and he intends on posting more. He had a lot of the next chapter done. We just have to be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'm still here

Believe it or not, Istarted moving again on the next chapter. It will be posted ......sometime. Thanks for the interest in mt story. Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE!!

Write more damn it dude , or I will find your house.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Let me encourage you, JackKing

A) THANK YOU for - really - about the best thing I've ever read in Internet sex.

B) I know you're working on the next installment. Consider this friendly encouragement. You go, dude!

C) This is a personal request, and if I were you I'd ignore any such request. But it doesn't hurt to ask.

I'd like to see Ron trying to resist an orgasm. Let's say Shannon and/or Courtney and/or Beth (where do I sign up for his life?) are doing him, and he's almost ready to cum. But then he wonders if it's another level of cheating on Amy - if only he can NOT cum, it won't be so bad, morally. Of course, they MAKE him cum. I'm not into domination, but when he tries not cumming, it increases the tension, I'd say.

Of course, YOU are the creator. And I know I speak for hundreds upon hundreds of fans when I say "You rock, guy!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same Feelings as the Rest

I am stoked to read that you have more on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredible

The first time I read this was several years ago and I still have not read anything that is more arousing! I hope you write more, but regardless this is an incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Waiting for more, hope it comes soon!

I must say that I started reading this storey 2 days ago and now...... OMG, I cant wait to read more. I have enjoyed your writing very much so. Hope I dont have to wait toooo long to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what's taking so long??? Can't keep reading it over and over for the fourth time.

What a writer even after so many times reading this.......I want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More Please

Please write more. It makes me so horny and my husband is grateful. Please post more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

dude this story is awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous