A Tempting Vacation Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do have this." Beth said as Pam entered the bathroom. "I had forgotten that I put this little number in this bag. It is something I bought the day you went on the ship with Amy."

Pam looked at Beth holding up a red satin and lace lingerie set. There wasn't much to it, and she reached behind her to shut the door as she continued to assess the outfit.

"I know it's not exactly appropriate sleepwear, but there is a bra, panty and little robe with it. I guess we could split it up. One take the robe, and the other the rest. What do you think?" Beth spoke the words she'd imagined since concocting this fantasy over the past days.

"So we go out there dressed in this, and Ron is going to crawl in bed with us, what, naked?, in a towel? I mean Beth, the boy can only resist so much. I would not blame him in the least if he pounced on us like a starving man set loose on an all you can eat buffet." Pam replied, now whispering so softly that Ron would not hear.

"Yeah, but, wait, you stay here and decide which piece you want to wear. I think I have a solution." With that, Beth shoved the lingerie set into Pam's arms, grabbed the only luggage they possessed, and left the bathroom.

She went straight to the bed and began pulling the comforter, blanket and top sheet down, even as she spoke softly to Ron, "Ok kid, get ready for the best night of your life, if all goes as planned. Lose the towel and get under this sheet."

Ron did as instructed, his cock still pointed out mostly hard, perpendicular to his body. Once in the bed, Beth opened the nightstand drawer, and retrieved the four sets of fluffy handcuffs left there by Thomas, just as she'd instructed.

Another thing Beth had loved about this hotel was the furniture. It was not the usual boring hotel stuff. Thomas had old, unique pieces. Beth and her ex had always had this room, well mostly because Thomas wanted to peep on them. She suddenly remembered he was likely already watching, and gave a brief air kiss toward the window. But the other thing about his room was the bed. It was an antique iron bed, with vertical bars all the way across both the headboard and footboard. Perfect for the bondage games they liked to play on those long ago visits, and perfect for tonight.

"What? What are you doing?" Ron whispered urgently as Beth fastened each wrist out toward the corner of the bed. She did the same thing to his ankles, leaving him spread like an X, but with enough play in the positioning of the restraints to allow him some wiggle room.

"So, if you want this to go as I plan, and believe me, you do, then you are to be the most gullible kid ever tonight. No matter what I say, or we do, you just play along, okay?" Beth instructed him as she had so many times over the past few days, as she covered him back up with the sheet. She tucked it in securely beneath his hips and legs, leaving his stomach and chest exposed. Before making the final tuck under his left butt cheek, she grabbed his cock and pulled it up toward his belly button. The sheet extended past his bulbous head a couple of inches. After the last loose bit of sheet was wedged beneath him, his cock was tightly pinned against his torso. The long thick shaft created an obvious mound as the sheet stretched across his body, and would be held securely in place until someone pulled the mummy-like wrapping from beneath him.

"Ok now, don't move." Beth snickered at her own joke, "and just hope Pam decides to go along with all this. I'll be back in a flash." Before leaving, she grabbed Ron's towel and the excess bedding and shoved them beneath the bed, hoping the adage "out of sight, out of mind' would hold true when Pam came back in the room.

Beth entered the bathroom, at once having to suppress a triumphant grin as she took in the vision of Pam staring into the mirror, assessing the one size too small bra's struggle to conceal the curve of her bronzed skin escaping the sexy garment from all sides. The panties provided an equally intriguing predicament, as more than half of each toned, bubbly cheek was exposed. The black lace in the front would have hinted at the opportunity to glimpse her pubic hair, had they not shaved it clean the previous day.

Beth stared for another few seconds before stating, "Oh my, ah, Pam, I have to say, you look absolutely delicious."

Pam continued to turn and examine her reflection as she said, "Beth, really?! I can't wear this out there with Ron. It would be just too, ah, tempting, you know, for him, don't you think?"

"Well, maybe, but given the circumstances, I just don't see another way to go." As she spoke, Beth dropped her towel and slipped on the shorty robe. She turned as Pam had been doing only seconds earlier, and said, "You could trade me for this, but, well, as you can see, this barely covers my ass, and the front only drops a little lower to give me some modesty, and even pulled together tightly with the sash, I can't help but display some pretty serious cleavage. I really don't think you'd feel any more comfortable wearing this, and nothing else, would you?"

Pam shook her head and turned back to the mirror. She couldn't admit it to Beth, but her pussy was already pulsing at the thought of once again being forced to tease Ron. Still, just because her sex drive had been stoked for the past week, it didn't mean she would have to act on it. She couldn't act on it, no matter everything else that had happened, in fact, in spite of everything else that had happened. Ron was Amy's boyfriend, and Pam knew it was imperative that she corral her physical yearnings and make sure that their experiences on the island stayed between them, and that any acknowledged interactions were firmly categorized as 'unintentional or unavoidable'.

"No, I don't really want to wear the robe. I don't want to have to wear anything this sexy for the rest of the night with poor Ron. I am really concerned about his ability to behave, and like I said, I can hardly blame him at this point." she stated, the memory of them being forced to slither their oily bodies against each other in the cramped locker reinforcing just how horny Ron must be.

"Okay, well I have some good news on that. I know your remember the goodie bag Ron won in the contest while you were on the ship? I am embarrassed to admit it, but I packed some things from the bag, thinking someday I might find another man as adventurous as my ex. And well, just come with me and you'll see."

Beth lifted the still half full champagne glasses, and they both killed what was left, then Pam followed her from the bathroom, to see what her devious temptress of a friend was up to.

Ron's cock did its best to twitch beneath the confining sheet as he took in the erotic image of the two older women. Their athletic, perfectly proportioned bodies looked straight from the pages of Victoria's Secret when they stopped at the foot of the bed, as if modeling the exotic lingerie.

Beth spoke up, eager to keep pushing in the direction she'd envisioned. "So, Ron. Here is the deal. The unfortunate mix up with our luggage, and our little drunken pool dip have left us with a quandary. The only thing Pam and I have to wear, much less sleep in , is this." she said, motioning to their stunning physiques with her hands. "And as I explained to Pam, the only option with you, since we have absolutely nothing for you to wear, was to secure you beneath the sheets with the, um, novelty gifts from your contest prize bag."

Pam heard Beth's words, and in some way, they registered within her alcohol, lust addled brain. But most of her attention was on Ron, bound to the bed beneath a single sheet that Beth had obviously molded to, and tucked beneath his body. The length and thickness of his lovely cock, the object of so much angst, temptation and longing, was plainly displayed beneath the inadequate thickness of his encasement.

Anticipating Beth to try and nudge her across the threshold of depravity she'd been fighting against for days, Pam turned and scurried back to the safety of the bathroom, calling for Beth to join her.

Beth grabbed the opened bottle of champagne, the robe pulling apart and inadvertently giving Ron a quick flash of her wispy blonde pubes as she turned to leave.

Pam verbally pounced on her as soon as Beth shut the door. "Beth!" she whispered as sternly as she knew how, "I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH AMY'S BOYFRIEND, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?"

A little taken aback with the tenacity of Pam's words, Beth replied, "No, ...no, ...no of course not. I don't want you to. I really didn't plan this, I promise." Beth lied, before continuing, "I admit, it is fucked up, but I will also admit, I can't help but get a little thrill out of finding ourselves in this predicament."

"I don't believe you." Pam stated unequivocally. "I mean about not planning all this. I certainly believe you're getting excited by whatever else you've got up your sleeve."

"Okay, I understand your skepticism, but I don't really know what to do about it. All I know to do is have us go out there and deal with it like we have the past couple of days. Act like being dressed like this is just, well sort of, unavoidable, which it is, and that we are going to treat it, and him, as if we were all dressed in fully modest long johns or something, what do you say?"

They both looked at the mirror at the same time, and after taking in their undeniably lustful images, Pam repeated, "fully modest long johns?", her displeasure with Beth unable to prevent her inebriated giggles from erupting into full on laughter between the first and final words she spoke.

Beth had joined in as well, managing to gain control long enough to reach to Pam's left breast and move the bra cup over a mere centimeter, then said, "There, now that's much more modest" before they both guffawed once again at the absurdity of what Beth had suggested.

After calming down, Beth poured two more glasses of champagne, and said, "Look, like I said, it is a fucked up situation. But can't we just make the best of it. Let's do out there and, you know, just hang out." she gave Pam a sly grin before adding, "and if Ron happens to have a gigantic, throbbing pre-cum leaking erection soaking through the sheet, well, it won't be our fault, okay? Besides, you can't tell me the idea of this, this 'unintentional' teasing isn't' turning you on, at least a tiny bit?"

Beth was 100% right about how horny Pam was at the thought of doing just what she'd described. That wasn't really a surprise, as for the past 48 hours she'd been ready to explode from the sexual tension seemingly coiled up between her legs, poised to spring forth in pursuit of a much needed orgasm. She'd managed to control these urges so far, and now with Amy coming back tomorrow, the finish line was within sight. However, if they had to spend the evening dressed like this, she rationalized that she'd make sure to keep things under control, even if she eventually decided to have a little innocent fun with this last night alone with Ron, with innocent being the key word. As the champagne danced across her brain with the rum she'd consumed over dinner, Pam told herself that she could actually push her limits, a little at least, and maintain some degree of plausible deniability by portraying herself to be unaware of the torment being inflicted on Ron.

Knowing the peril of sharing these thoughts with Beth, Pam took a big gulp from her glass, saying,"I am not agreeing to play along with you, but if you promise to go out there and make the innocence of this situation clear to Ron, then I'll force myself to play it cool and power through til bedtime."

Back at the foot of the bed, Beth said, "Okay Ron, we had another little discussion, and, well, like I said before, as much as we've tried to find another solution, it appears we'll all just have to agree to deal with the situation as best we can. And by that, I of course mean that we'll treat our attire, or lack thereof in your case, as a non-event, much like we agreed to do back on the island. Do you think you can live with that for one last night?"

"Ah, sure, I mean," Ron paused, glanced to his bound wrists, but rather than acknowledge the obvious reason he could do nothing other than comply, simply continued, "I understand, and it'll be just like before, when you treat me like one of your kids, or just another one of the girls." He finished, doing his best to conceal what felt to be a sneaky conspiratorial grin.

Pam barely contained the giggle that bubbled up at Ron's words, the absurdity of which was likely not lost on any of them, as his cock continued to twitch under the lingering gaze of the two sexy milfs.

"Okay then, it is still so early, I mean barely past 9:00. Maybe we should watch some TV to help pass the time." Beth said in a normal a tone as possible as she grabbed the remote and crawled up on the bed next to Ron, in the crook of his bound left arm. She sat with her feet tucked beneath her naked ass, pointing the remote as she said, "Come on Pam, get comfy and we'll see what's on the tube."

Ron glanced to his left, taking note of how the red robe only barely extended onto Beth's thighs, just enough to keep her decent. Her left breast was mostly visible through the gap in the silky material. Feeling the bed give, he turned to watch as Pam took a similar position on his right side, the red and black bra struggling to contain her golden breasts. He realized she was likely more concealed that she'd been in the white bikini on the beach, but the undeniable eroticism she portrayed now, coupled with the fact he was bound, helpless next to her sent yet another pulsing jolt to his ever thickening cock.

Beth channeled up until she landed on Cinemax, hoping to find something titillating to further set the mood, but given the early hour, had to settle on some Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.

A moment or two of silence passed between the threesome, as the awkwardness of the situation settled upon them, until Beth turned toward Ron, saying, "Ron honey, you can't even see the TV like this, can you? Here now, let us prop some pillows up behind you a little. Will you help hold him up Pam while I put these behind his neck and shoulders?"

Pam looked to her friend, innocently holding two king sized pillows in her hands, and decided it would be easier to play along that put up any resistance to Beth's rather blatant attempt to instigate some interaction between her and Ron. She swiveled around, her eyes roaming up his encased body as her knees pressed against his hip, tightening the sheet and noticeably causing his ensnared penis to roll ever so slightly toward her.

Pam leaned forward to grasp Ron by his shoulders and tug him up from the bed as best she could. As her substantial cleavage swayed only inches from his face, he was pulled up as much as his bindings would allow, and Beth wedged the pillows behind him, effectively angling his head to provide a full view of the room.

As Pam settled back to her original position next to Ron, she could feel the effects of the night's drinking, along with the ever present and escalating impact of having been unknowingly drugged with the Sensuvive, and she once again took a prolonged glance at the teen's cock.

"Now, is that better?" Beth asked, while sitting there with her robe haphazardly tied to display most of one breast, and much of her toned abs as well, until the sash reestablished her modesty just above her belly button.

As his cock strained to a complete erection while pinned to his abdomen, Ron looked briefly to his right, at Pam's profile in the mirrored wall, his eyes locking onto the firm roundness of her ass, then attempted to answer, "Uh, yeah, I am actually pretty comfortable."

Beth scooted back to her perch on his left, made a show of pulling her robe snugly back together, even as her nipples poked prominently through the satin material. She thought about her next step as the threesome once again endured an unnerving silence, with only the movie to distract them.

Ron had seen this movie before. Arnold was a spy, and his mousy wife, Jamie Lee Curtis had to transform herself into a sexy seductress to save him. This was the scene where she did just that, and even though he was in middle of a real life erotic situation worthy of its own movie, he couldn't help but admire Jamie Lee's big tits spilling over the top of her slinky dress.

Beth seized upon the opportune plot of the movie to help her transition to the next phase of her often replayed fantasy, and said, "I have an idea, be right back."

Pam and Ron traded quizzical looks, but in only seconds, Beth returned from the bathroom with her travel bag. "I bought a bunch of makeup and stuff on the island. You know they sell some things I've wanted to try, but is so hard to find in the states. Seeing Jamie Lee Curtis getting glammed up reminded me I had it, and well, so why don't we act like we did when we were teenagers, and give each other a makeover. It will help distract us for a while. What do you say?"

As she spoke, Beth placed her bag snugly between Ron's legs, and then draped a hand towel across his stomach, managing to cover most of his penis as well. The cylindrical bulge was still noticeable, but not nearly to the degree as before.

Given her expectation for something completely naughty to be suggested by her friend, posing for Ron's benefit while playing with make-up seemed pretty low down on a list of temptation inducing activities, so Pam agreed.

The women turned to face each other, separated only by Ron's immobile body and his towel covered prick. As they picked through the lipstick choices, Ron admired the vision before him. Once again, Beth's robe had gaped open so that he was continually offered peeks of her entire left breast and nipple. And like Pam, each time she leaned forward to apply lipstick to her friend, the vision of her tanned, muscular hip presented itself, only hinting at the round, full nakedness of her posterior.

With Pam, however, he was provided more than a hint, as her image in the mirror provided an unfiltered view of her magnificent ass. The red strip of her panties that disappeared between her sculpted buns only served to intensify the magazine worthy eroticism of the sight afforded him.

If he had wondered why Beth had draped the towel over his midsection, it soon became apparent, as various tubes of lipstick and small brushes lay on him in his role as a makeshift table.

Ten minutes later, after applying foundation, liner and the lipstick of their choice, both turned to face Ron, "Well, what do you think?" Beth asked. "So who has the best lips?"

"Beth, don't do that to him...you don't have to answer that Ron." Pam jumped in, now starting to believe she could see Beth's intention with the whole lipstick thing. "Let's move on to our eyes, okay?"

"Okay, but I still think it is a fair question, does Ron like 'Cherry Plump' or 'Pink Desires' better. I mean, we have a man here, so we might as well get his opinion." As she spoke, Beth ran her tongue over her upper lip, moistening the already wet appearance of the lipstick.

Even as Pam fought the urge to torment Ron with a similar maneuver, she could sense the shimmery pink plumpness of her own lips, and could only imagine the lewd images likely dancing within Ron's teenage mind. Resolutely intent to divert her devious friend, at least until she could think of a better idea, she said, "Let's finish the whole makeover, then Ron can vote, okay?"

"Okay, that sounds fair, but first we need to smoke one of these." Beth said, producing a well rolled joint from the pack of Camels, and lighting it before Pam could offer her inevitable objection.

"Beth, no. We can't...I mean, ...sorry Ron, she's lost her mind I think."

"Oh quit, Ron is a big boy." Beth pushed back, wondering if Pam's mind produced an image of the his oversized cock in response to her 'big boy' reference. "One or two little tokes won't hurt, right Ron?"