A Tempting Vacation Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds, Beth made an effort to catch her breath, adding, "Too bad it's not cotton candy down there, I think I'm getting the munchies and would love scarf down something tasty and sticky."

As much as Pam liked envisioning Beth's erotic imagery, she didn't want them to start alluding to sucking Ron's extremely suckable penis. So, to alter the conversation a little, she said "Ah, it is rather pink. We really need to quit laughing at Ron's expense and come up with a plan. What do you suggest now Beth?" Pam finished, equally anxious for, and apprehensive of, what her friend would say.

"Well there's really only one solution. We'll have to shave it all off." And with that, she slide off the bed, her robe now barely tied at all, gaping open and swaying haphazardly as she headed back to the bathroom with the ice bucket. "I'll be right back."

By now, Pam had once again resumed her kneeling position on the bed next to her daughter's bound boyfriend. Her knees were practically pressed against Ron's hip. She noticed how his eyes followed Beth's every step, until she rounded the corner into the bathroom, then rather than bring his attention back to her face, the boy's vision settled into the mirror covered wall behind her.

Pam knew her ass was most certainly a spectacular sight, each toned and sculpted cheek partially framed by the red material of her panties, stretching over her hips before steadily disappearing beneath to wrap snugly across her increasingly damp womanhood.

She could hear Beth gathering supplies, and decided to take some relatively innocent liberties with their bound roommate, and tease him just a bit for her own needy enjoyment.

"Ron, don't be nervous about Beth shaving you," she said, even as she slowly leaned forward, placing her right hand within inches of his amazingly still relaxed scrotum. Pam continued to reach across him with her left arm, making an effort to retrieve the towels, wash cloths and shampoo still scattered on the bed.

Ron's dilemma was whether to admire Pam's elevated ass in the mirror, or take in her sexy profile as she stretched and positioned her body to reach what she wanted. In the end, it was the cut of the bra that won the battle for his attention. It appeared that almost ⅓ of her left breast was presenting a delectable side boob for him to admire as her tits swayed near the head of his continually pulsing cock.

Pam could feel his eyes devouring her even as she attempted to speak while concealing the arousal of her own body. "I think she has done this before, and is very gentle. It will be the best way to remove all traces of your pink hairs."

One final stretch allowed Pam to reach the furthest towel, but also pulled her taut stomach directly against Ron's dick with enough force to actually press it toward his left hip. At that moment, Beth called out, "I think I've got all we need, be right there."

This caused Pam to immediately retreat back to her original position, taking delight in the way her dangling breasts briefly drug across the boy's tormented penis. She could feel the steel like rigidity of his shaft, and felt a perverse exhilaration as it sprung from her dangling breast and wavered back and forth over his navel.

Beth positioned the ice bucket and other items on the bed next to Ron, taking note of the apparently more relaxed demeanor of Pam. Ron, or more precisely, Ron's cock looked anything but relaxed. It looked almost painfully engorged and angry, even through the sporadic pink hue of the fingernail polish.

"So, Ron, don't worry. Just like we've been doing, Pam and I will treat this as no big deal, and get your stained hairs off in no time. Just lay back and we'll get right to it."

Ron flexed his bound arms, and said, "I'll be here til your through." causing Pam and Beth to both giggle at Ron's little joke, the pot making everything funny.

Beth picked up the shaving gel, and handed it to Pam, saying, "Ok, so in the spirit of sharing these tasks, I'll shave, but you have to do the prep work."

Having already run her hands over his penis during their attempt to wash away the polish, Pam's instinct to object to Beth's obvious manipulation was easily cast aside, Really, spreading a little shaving cream around his crotch would be far less sexual than the way they'd soaped and caressed him earlier.

She took the can and squirted some into her hand, surprised to see trail of green gel across her palm, rather than a handful of white foam. "Ah, Beth, what's this? I thought this was shaving cream?"

"Sorry, but this Gillette gel is all I have. It works great on my legs." Beth replied, leaning back and running her hand down her thigh, over her knee and along her tanned, smooth calf, while extending her right leg up toward the head of the bed, her robe parting and providing Ron a clear view of her wispy blond hair and the noticeably moist lips of her pussy.

From her angle, Pam couldn't see past the robe, but it was rather obvious that Beth's position provided Ron a clear shot. "Ah, Beth, your robe..."

"Oops, sorry Ron," she said, tugging the robe across her crotch while retracting her leg once again.

Even though Ron had seen Beth's pussy, sucked on it, and fucked her twice, something about getting a glimpse of her body in this setting was incredibly exciting. He purposely twitched his cock, which was about the extent of his ability to return any sort of teasing gesture.

Pam's enebriated mind was focused on Ron's throbbing penis when Beth's voice brok her trance. "You'll have to rub it in some Pam, that will change the gel to foam. It only takes a few seconds."

With nothing Beth could do at this point surprising her, Pam looked up from the swirl of green gel in her hand, her incredulousness evident on her face as she said only one word, "Really?".

The significant pot buzz limiting her from completely portraying the image she wanted, a bemused smirk crossed Beth's face with her reply, "Well...yeah. I mean, it's all we have, and he needs to have plenty of cream doesn't he, you know, for a clean shave."

Ron looked on, struggling to keep up the naive charade of being clueless to the true intent of Beth's increasingly obvious manipulations, but ever fearful of Pam putting a stop to it all, did his best to play his part, "It's no big deal. I mean this has to be done, so please just use what we have so we don't risk cuts or a razor rash, especially down there."

"See?' Beth said, almost gleefully, "Ron's on board so let's get to work. As soon as you get the gel all lathered up I'll get him smooth as a baby's bottom." and with that Beth squirted more green gel down the length of his shaft and onto his balls.

Deep down, Pam wanted nothing more than to run her hands once again, all over and around the bound teenager's oh so lovely penis. She thought about putting forth her obligatory objection, but rather quickly decided that given the level of their inebriation, no one would remember, or care whether she did or did not do the 'Pam' thing, and make a fuss. So after only a few seconds delay, she braced herself with her left hand on Ron's hip, and leaned slightly forward as her right began pushing the gel to and fro over his pubic hair below his belly button, down to the base of his thick shaft.

After about 3 or 4 swipes, the green gel began to change color and consistency, and without thinking, Pam's left hand joined her right, until all of the stained, curly hairs were obscured beneath a white, frothy blanket of foam. Now all that remained to address were his balls, and shaft.

Beth and Ron were watching intently, their interest in Pam's actions evident on their faces. As Pam's right hand dipped down to gently caress the gel into Ron's scrotum, she unconsciously swiped a bead of sweat from her brow with the back of her other cream coated hand.

Beth could feel the warmth beginning to take hold of their room, making a mental note to bump the thermostat up a few more degrees after their shaving task was complete.

Watching Amy's mother tenderly caressing and rolling his cum laden balls back and forth between her green and white coated hands was dreamlike to the bound teenager. Furthermore, Pam was unintentionally posed leaning over Ron's bound body so that her bubbly ass was a mere foot from his restrained right hand.

Pam herself was moving as if in a similar dream state, mesmerized by the weighty testicles filling most of her hands. Ron's scrotum was oversized, but being proportional to his long, thick penis, she'd not considered just how large his balls were until this very moment. She gazed unabashedly, her body growing increasingly warm, as she watched the green gel turn white and foamy on all but the still exposed shaft of Ron's perfect penis.

As Pam gently continued her task, Beth spoke, "You okay there Ron? How about a drink of water?"

Having so much attention paid to his balls, and none to his cock was frustrating enough, but the vision presented by both women, their scanty attire serving to highlight more than conceal their nearly impossibly perfect, toned bodies was causing Ron to break out in a sweat. "Ah, yeah, some water, ah, would be, um, would be great."

Pam's focus on her hands, and Ron's balls was interrupted by the sound of his strained words with Beth. Hearing the torment she was inflicting upon Ron in each syllable only served to ratchet up her own excitement, and while Beth scooched from her perch between his legs to get a glass of water from the bathroom, Pam impulsively decided to take advantage of Beth's absence, if only for a few seconds.

Whether consciously or not, Pam had obviously, at least for the moment, embraced Beth's recurring directive to embrace their opportunity to tease and torment Amy's big dicked boyfriend. She spoke softly, not wanting her friend to hear, "Okay now Ron, I have to get the rest of this gel to lather up, so I'll just do this as quickly as I can. Please understand I wish there was another way, and, well, maybe you should close your eyes and not think about what I have to do."

Pam suppressed a giggle at the absurdity of her last comment, then with no further warning, grasped the thick shaft wavering before her, firmly at its base. The already white foam coating his balls squished between the fingers of her left hand as she gripped the base of his shaft and pressed firmly downward toward his slowly tightening scrotum. With her right, she enveloped Ron's granite-like thickness and began to rapidly stroke up and down. He gasped with surprise at the aggressive move. The green gel descending down his length quickly frothed up and coated his tortured cock white as Pam's hand pistoned as if she wanted him to cum before Beth returned. His purplish cock head throbbed, offering up a stark contrast to the shaving foam, and emitted a fresh stream of precum. Ron jerked his body involuntarily, anxious for the release he so desperately needed.

Pam managed to note the sound of Beth closing the bathroom door, and just as quickly as she'd begun, she pulled both hands free from the bound, visibly frustrated teenager. Wiping them on of the least stained towels, she said, "There, that wasn't so bad now was it," Pam said, ignoring his obvious signs of frustration. She continued to stare at the engorged helmet of his penis, emerging from the newly frothed foam, throbbing noticeably and continuing to produce precum at a steady pace.

Returning with the glass of cool tap water, Beth paused just around the corner from the bed, noted the room temperature had climbed to 74, and silently moved the setting up a little higher, to 77. With it still easily above 80 degrees outside, she knew the temperature in their cozy room would continue to climb.

As if on cue, Pam felt a weighty drop of perspiration cascade into the bra enhanced cleavage. She then looked to Ron, noting how much of his nude, bound body now glistened, and for the first time realized just how warm the room had become.

Beth handed Pam the plastic glass of water, then looked to Ron's crotch, saying to her friend with only the slightest knowing lilt to her voice, "Ok, you've obviously done your part, so I'll get right to the shaving while you give our boy a drink of water, he's looking a little overheated."

Beth was determined to make quick work of this task. She could feel the sexual energy rising along with the heat of the room, and was anxious to move on to the rest of her plan. Still, it took several minutes to shave him clean, especially without seeking assistance from Pam. She knew it would have been the logical next step in the progression of the evening to have Pam maneuver Ron's cock as she scraped away the pink stained pubic hairs, but somehow forcing her to just watch helplessly as she worked to get every follicle seemed just the twisted sort of teasing she'd found to be so much fun on this trip.

Pam, as intended, knelt there at Ron's side observing Beth move his tormented penis to and fro as she carefully pressed the razor over every inch of his crotch, never relinquishing her grip even when she twisted to dip the razor in the ice bucket of warm water. She wanted to volunteer her assistance, but still a part of her conscience was successfully fighting for a voice and was emphatic that she's already pushed things further than she should with the vigorous stroking, and should only participate in this obviously orchestrated perversion after being adequately coerced by Beth.

Ron stared in disbelief as the sexy older woman. The sash on her robe was almost completely undone, and the silk material either hung loosely form her body, or due to the sheen of perspiration now coating all three roommates, molded itself to her damp curves. He glanced over to Pam, noting how her bronzed tan glistened from the increasing temperature, and how her vision was locked onto Beth's hand continuously positioning his cock. Her grip was just light enough to provide him no real sitmulation, but keep him fully aroused at the same time.

After several more minutes, Beth declared her task complete. She sprinkled a little water over his cock and balls, then used the towel still partially under his ass to wipe him clean.

"Well, that wasn't so bad, now was it Ron?" She asked, ready to restart her game.

"Uh, I guess not, did it work, did it get rid of the stain?"

"It does look better, I mean without the pink pubes, don't you think Pam?"

Pam's mind still slowed by the pot, had been focused with all her attention on the site of Ron's baby smooth penis and scrotum, the dampness of Beth's effort to clean him making his manhood look like a shiny new toy. Toy...well, it was sort of their plaything for the night, and with that, Pam let out an unintended giggle.

"What's so funny?" Beth asked.

"Oh, nothing, I mean, well,...no, nothing really, I'd say it does look better, I mean like a shiny new penis for Ron." and then the giggles came again, and this time Beth couldn't help but to join in. Ron didn't get the joke, but nonetheless found himself guffawing right along with them.

"Okay, okay," Beth broke in, "we still have to figure out a way to get these stains off before Amy sees them. Let me put away this shaving stuff while you two think on it some more." She pulled the now damp and stained towel from between Ron's legs, wrapped up the razor and Gel canister in it, grabbed the bucket and scooched off the bed. Her robe came completely untied and flashed the right half of her body, but Beth ignored the exposure and quickly headed to the bathroom.

On her way, Pam called after her, "Beth, it is getting really warm, check the thermostat and try to kick on the air."

"Will do." was her reply, even as she looked to see that the room temp was now up to 79. Pam was right, it was hot and about to get hotter, in more ways than one, and Beth went ahead and moved the dial all the way to the right. She quickly moved on to the bathroom and set the shaving utensils on the counter, then grabbed a fingernail file from her overnight bag and scraped a portion of the recently applied polish from the index and middle fingers of her right hand. She scraped just a bit of polish from her index finger, actually she did nothing more than remove just enough to present a slightly lighter shade of red. From her middle finger, she filed a little more vigorously, until the color was beginning to give way to the natural nail beneath. She was confident that their buzzed state would keep either Pam or Ron from catching on to her intended slight of hand.

Now prepared for her deception, Beth scampered back to see just how far her friend would be willing to push her boundaries. Back on the bed, Pam took note of how Beth's robe once again twisted and hung haphazardly from her body. Surprisingly, she found herself admiring the erotic presentation of her friend's sculpetd curves rather than her prior inclination to chastise her exhibitionism. Ron, as expected, was leering at the vision being presented as well. Pam was overcome by an unexpected twinge of jealousy, and impulsively spoke up to draw his attention away from Beth's teasing pose.

"Oh my Beth, did you turn the air down? This heat is becoming oppressive." As both sets of eyes turned to her, Pam nonchalantly ran her right hand across the back of her neck, to her chest, then over her right breast. She felt a surge of excitement from so blatantly performing this little stunt for Ron's benefit. "Just look at how much I'm perspiring, I mean my whole body is damp." As she spoke these words she skimmed her left hand up her flat tummy, from just above the silky red panties until her fingers cupped her left breast and gathered even more sweat from the valley of her substantial cleavage.

Ron stared, pure lust evident on his young, sweaty face, and Pam did her best to suppress a sly grin of success at having just bested Beth at her own perverted game.

Beth, on the other hand, was thrilled at seeing her friend performing so provocatively. Now was the time to push the limits of their plausible deniability and do what everyone there wanted to happen next. She knew it was essential to keep up the nearly laughable facade of their actions being in some way necessary, and in no way sexual. Still, Pam, and maybe even Ron, needed this shield of rationale to allow for what she hoped would happen next, no matter how obvious or even silly the reasoning.

"Uh, yeah, the air must be broken, I have it turned on to full cool. We'll certainly be complaining about this to management." With that, she left the discussion of the temperature behind, pleased at the results of her deception. A sheen of perspiration coated each of their bronzed bodies, presenting a sexy image and hopefully a physical heat to match their escalating arousal.

"So, any ideas on what to do next?" Beth asked, while at the same time bringing her right hand up to her mouth and 'absentmindedly' nibbling on her finger.

"Not really" Pam replied, the sweat she'd wiped from her body already being replenished as her stoned mind locked in on seemingly every rivulet of moisture crawling across each breast, down into her cleavage and then eventually, cascading down her sleek abs to the tiny reservoir of her belly button. To her surprise, she offered, "I guess we could try the shampoo again?", feeling slightly guilty for suggesting such a blatant excuse to once again manhandle Ron's cock.

"Ah, yeah, I guess...hey, wait, look at this." Beth said, pretending to notice the nail she'd just had in her mouth. Taking care to hide her middle finger, she showed both Ron and Pam the slight degradation evident in the polish. "I was just sort of, you know, chewing on my nail, and it looks like some of the color is coming off. Maybe something about the saliva, I mean this polish is supposed to be all natural." She finished, hoping the obvious bullshit she'd just flung out there didn't come across as silly as it sounded to her.