A Tempting Vacation Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, as Beth instructed, Pam exchanged the soiled wash cloth for a clean one. She wrapped it around the base of Ron's shaft and slowly once again pulled his pulsing erection away from his stomach until it was pointed to the ceiling.

Ron watched both women hover over his ridiculously hard dick. He could feel every pulse of his heart funnel more blood to his throbbing cockhead, the tormented purple shade of his helmet visible in those spots where the red polish had been wiped clean. His vision roamed to take in the way Pam's tanned breasts were practically spilling out of the lacy bra, the profiled curve of her sculpted hip and ass, and perhaps most erotic of all, the lustful, trancelike expression on her face as she watched Beth swipe a towel over the most sensitive part of his prick.

The sash of Beth's robe was almost completely untied, so that all but the nipple of each breast was on display, swaying within the silk robe as she continued with her efforts to remove the polish.

Beth could feel Ron's escalating excitement throbbing and jerking beneath the wash cloth. She also noted the intensity in Pam's face, and knew if she was to prolong this night as she'd fantasized, it was time to interrupt the moment and move on to the next step.

"Ok, so let's see about our progress." She stated, removing the stained cloth from Ron's swollen head.

Pam didn't hear a word Beth uttered, as her inebriated focus was tunnel visioned to her hand, and its inability to wrap completely around the thick base of the teenager's penis. She was about to subtly squeeze a little tighter in an effort to make her fingers meet, when her friend touched her arm.

"Ah, Pammie honey, move our hand and let's see how much of the polish we were able to wipe away."

Suddenly aware of the way she been staring, Pam jerked her hand free as if an electric shock has coursed through the towering slab of manhood. Her mind, partially addled from the marijuana, suddenly went into overdrive with the conviction that her lust for Ron's penis had been blatantly obvious, and she worked hard to suppress her own panic as she slowly looked from Ron to Beth. Realizing Ron, the poor boy, appeared to be doing his best to maintain his own composure throughout their efforts to cleanse him, and that Beth was forging ahead without seeming to take note of Pam's inappropriateness, calmed her to some degree. She mentally shook the lascivious thoughts from her brain, and for some reason, felt it appropriate to adjust the bra cups in a laughably fruitless attempt to provide her some much needed modesty. Even in her buzzed condition, the pointlessness of such a move quickly became evident, and Pam focused on Beth's words.

"You agree with that plan Pam?"

Realizing she'd missed every word Beth had spoken, Pam looked to her friend, "Uh, yeah, I mean...well, tell me the plan one more time."

"Ron honey, you tell her. I need to use the little girls room, and get everything we'll need to try and remedy this crazy situation." Beth said as she scooted from the bed, her robe once again pulling almost completely open before she nonchalantly re-tied the sash. Sashaying to the bathroom, she barely suppressed her mischievous grin at the thought of having Ron tell Pam what was to come.

Pam wanted to bolt after Beth, for no matter that she'd just been clutching his penis with only a washcloth as a barrier, leaving her alone, sitting on the bed next to a naked, bound Ron seemed to be all kinds of inappropriate. But, if they were really going to get through this night and be able to look each other in the eye in the morning, they had to at least pretend this was not the titillating situation Beth had most assuredly orchestrated it to be. So Pam sat there in her skimpy lace bra and panties, and asked Ron to explain Beth's plan.

Ron paused for a second or two, composing himself as he tried to catch up with just how rapidly this situation was evolving. Ever present in his mind was Beth's directive to maintain a naive unawareness to just how erotic it all was, even as his cock absurdly throbbed and twitched no more than two feet from his girlfriend's mother.

"Um, well, she said the next thing to do was grab some soap and try to clean more off that way, and depending on how that worked, Beth said we might have to take more, ah... drastic steps."

Ron watched Pam as he spoke, her eyes darting from his face to his crotch each time he purposely, yet imperceptibly flexed to produce a not so subtle jerk in her still stone hard prick.

Upon hearing the words 'more drastic', Pam let slip a tiny gasp, as her mind struggled to comprehend what her deviant friend had in mind. The poor boy's penis was pulsing and twitching, and beginning to turn a deeper shade of red as this arousing situation was obviously having an impact on him.

At that moment, Beth came back, carrying the two towels she and Pam had used after their fall into the pool, the small hotel-size shampoo, and the ice bucket, filled with hot water.

"I guess Ron told you we need to try and wash as much as way as possible with soap. We've already used all the hand towels and washcloths, but luckily we still have these two towels." Beth explained as she sat the water filled ice bucket on the nightstand. "Here, help me scooch this one under Ron's little tushie, so we don't get the bed all wet."

Pam's mind was too scrambled with liquor and pot to raise an effective objection. So even as she struggled to corral her escalating libido being fueled by the recent days' near constant teasing and tempting and further turbocharged with the steady dose of sensuvive Beth had been secretly feeding her, Pam did as her deviant friend directed. She helped tug one towel beneath Ron's ass and thighs as he lifted up as best he could given his constraints. The fact that his penis was bobbing between her and Beth, at times no more than 6 inches from each of their faces went without acknowledgement.

"Good, now...Ron, Pam and I are going to wash you, trying to scrub away as much of the polish as possible. Given that we have no more clean washcloths or hand towels, well, we will just have to use our hands."

At this, Pam overcame her prior inability to object, and just as she was about to speak, Beth held up her hand to silence her friend, and continued, "I know, I know...this is not proper, so inappropriate, et cetera et cetera...but, ...well, but we have no other choices here. For obvious reasons we cannot return Ron to your daughter with a fingernail polish stained penis. Let's face some facts her dear, we know Amy is quite familiar with Ron's equipment, and there would be no good way to explain away this reddish color."

As absurd as it was, even being bound naked between these two sexy milfs with a world class boner, Ron felt embarrassed to hear Beth speak about him and Amy to her mom. He glanced toward Pam, curious to her reaction, and could see in her face that Beth's argument had obviously held some sway with her. Her reflection in the wall of mirrored closets caught his attention, and the mere sight of her absolutely perfect ass, so sexily set off by the tiny panties, led to an involuntary lurch of his dick. He knew it best to lay there, completely silent and let Beth continue on with her perverted plan.

"So, to keep Amy from asking those type of questions, we are going to do what needs to be done to get Ronnie boy her all spic and span, good as new." Beth plowed ahead, not givng Pam an opening to raise an objection.

"And Ron, listen darling, Pam and I understand that this is likely to be an arousing situation for you. As mature, experienced adults, we have the ability to separate what must be done, to any sort of, ah, well, let's just say we don't view this as any sort of a sexual situation. Right Pam?" Beth said, the absurdity of her words well concealed by her sincere delivery.

Pam's vision had once again strayed to Ron's penis, but she was mostly listening, and upon hearing her name, quickly refocused back to Beth's face. "Ah, yes, we know this is just a necessary task." Pam could feel the moistness between her legs and the aching firmness of her nipples testifying as to her lie.

"So Ron," Beth jumped back in, "Here's what we're going to do. Pam and I will do our best not to stimulate you while we wash, but the worst thing that can happen is for you to get over-excited, and well, you know, let us unknowingly push you too far. You need to speak up and let us know before that happens. If you, ahem, had an accident, then that changes everything about how innocent this all really is. But if you stay in control, like Pam and I will, then this is truly just the three of us doing what must be done, given the unfortunate and unavoidable circumstances. You understand what I am saying?"

Ron's mind was whirling. Beth had basically just told him they were going to use their soapy hands to 'clean' him, but that he mustn't cum.

Pam had sat there, listening to Beth and trying to make sense of her words. The complete inappropriateness of it all was blatantly obvious, but he did have to be cleaned up. As exhilarating as the prospect of running her soapy hands over Ron's manhood was, she knew the danger of submitting to her body's pent up needs was all too real, and managing to gather her wits, said, "Beth, I think, given that Ron is Amy's boyfriend, it would be best if you did all the cleaning."

"Oh no," Beth quickly replied, having anticipated such a suggestion from her friend. "We are in this together. I don't want to be the only one...well, the only one doing what we all agree has to be done. From this point forward we have a 50/50 split of duties. If you don't agree with that, then I guess Ron's stains just set in overnight, and Amy starts asking questions tomorrow. If you don't want that to happen, then I suggest 'we' get started while there is still hope of removing the polish. So, you in or are we out?"

Pam felt to be backed into a corner, with no other choice, and agreeing with Beth that time was of the essence, silently nodded her consent.

"Good, so hold your hands out." She directed, then poured some of the shampoo across both hands. Pam held them there, waiting for Beth to make first contact with Ron's tumescent penis. Beth poured some more into her left hand, then carefully drizzled the remainder of the tiny bottle across the swollen head of down the shaft of the lucky boy's cock.

"Now Pam, I know you are apprehensive, so we'll start together, now give me your hands."

In a stoned, drunken haze, Pam offered over her upturned, shampoo coated hands, and Beth guided them, along with her own, until all four effectively smothered the length of the teenager's cock. "Now, just start rubbing the shampoo all along, anywhere you see signs of polish."

Ron barely stifled a gasp, both at the sight and sensation of having Pam grasp his dick. Both women began to roam their slippery hands along his shaft, then over his balls and thighs, then back, until they traveled up his length and over his pulsing head. Their hands hovered above his cockhead, waiting for the last hand to complete it upward stroke, then all four hands would take turns at his tip, slide down and over the bulbous helmet, then his thick shaft to gently caress his balls and then swipe over his upper thighs and pelvic region.

Pam couldn't believe what was happening, and felt as if her panties completely soaked through the moment her hands grasped Ron's penis, the same penis she'd been tempted by and, quite honestly, lusting for since that first innocent interaction in the back seat of her car. She worked hard to control her breathing, and had really given no thought to how to maneuver her hands, rather she simply followed Beth's lead.

Ron, propped up as he was by the pillows, was afforded a perfect view of these two near 40 year old hard bodies tenderly lathering up the shampoo over his entire crotch. As the fourth pass of their hands slipped up his cock, Ron could actually see the pre-cum droplet appearing to cling to his gaping urethra.

Beth noticed it as well, and without specifically acknowledging Ron's tormented cock, said, "Ah, now's probably a good time to break for a minute or two. Let's let the shampoo sit and work on its own for a bit. Who is thirsty?"

Pam and Ron both looked at her, the glazed, sultry look of lust in their eyes unmistakable. As Beth got to her feet, her robe once again gaped open to the point of barely concealing her nipples. She didn't make a move to tighten it, knowing the still partially tied sash was likely hanging down enough to either conceal, or at least play peek-a-boo, with her now, very moist pussy.

As Beth poured three glasses of champagne, Pam followed her friend's lead and crawled off the bed. She could feel the already tiny panties being engulfed by her taut ass cheeks. Also like her friend, she decided not to readjust the material, rationalizing that at this point, showing a little skin was the least of her transgressions.

Beth tipped the glass up to Ron's lips, and he greedily drank down most all that was offered to him. "Ok now, Ron you relax for a few minutes, Pam and I need to go and discuss something in the bathroom.

He watched Pam's magnificent ass sway away from the bed, and wondered how Beth could ever expect him to relax, ever again. Beth followed behind her stunning friend, pausing for but a second to adjust the thermostat on the wall. Given that it was a hot night, even by South Beach standards, she knew bumping the A/C setting from 71 to 74 would soon move them further down the path of her well-planned out fantasy.

As soon as the bathroom door shut, Beth downed her entire glass, and suggest Pam do the same. She didn't realize how the excitement of the past half hour or so had left her mouth parched. She inwardly laughed at the thought of how all the moisture in her body had flooded to her pussy.

As soon as she set the glass down, Beth descended on her, her Cherry Plump lips engulfing Pam's own Pink Desire with such urgency that Pam immediately, almost unconsciously, acquiesced to her devious friend's debauchery. They kissed passionately, with tongues and moans, and the release of pent up desires.

After about 30 seconds or so, Beth pulled back, "Sorry, but I had to do that. I don't' know about you, but all this," she whispered between her impassioned breaths, motioning back toward the bedroom, "is making me so fucking hot."

Pam surprised herself and leaned back in to kiss Beth with as much vigor as she'd received, and after another 30 seconds replied, "Ah, yeah. I know you've manipulated me all along, but at this moment, I am so turned on...but Beth, we can't have sex with Ron...we just can't! All of this is bad, but given everything Amy instigated on the island, she might, just might forgive what we've done if she ever finds out, but if either of us have sex with Ron, well, I don't want to think about how she might react."

"I know, really I do." Beth said, no matter that she'd already fucked Ron twice, was for the first time on the trip really sincere in her agreement with Pam as to how devastating it might be. "But...well, we've come this far. Ron is obviously letting us act like what we are going is not intended to be sexual, soooo...let's just keep playing with him some more. I know it is making us crazy horny, but it is still fun, you have to admit. You can't tell me this isn't exhilarating, naughty, sexy, fun...I mean, when will we ever in our life, have a big dicked teenager tied to our bed, innocently willing to let us do whatever we tell him is necessary to get him 'clean'?" Beth finger quoted the word clean, then paused for a second, and directed Pam's gaze to the mirror, "Look at how unbelievably hot we both look, seriously, we're a teenager's wet dream come to life. Let's keep amping up the tease, but I agree, not go too far, and give Ron, you know, sort of a frustrating reward for all the temptations hoisted upon him over the past few days."

Pam did look at their reflections, and she couldn't deny that yes, the years' of work on their bodies had paid off in a big way, and now, with the animalistic arousal staring back at her, Pam was tempted to go all in with Beth's tempting suggestion of more aggressively tormenting Ron, and themselves, with further naughty behavior.

"If I agree, and I said IF. What's next in your demented little mind?" Pam asked.

"Well, we need to go out and wash off all the shampoo suds and see how he looks. Until then, I'm not sure what we'll need to do." Beth lied, but knew the best way to lure Pam in deeper was to present it to her in front of Ron, and his lovely cock. She leaned in and gave Pam one more brief, yet unmistakably sexual kiss, as her hands reached around to cup her bubbly cheeks, saying, "I think the next break we take, I may just need to bring you back here and recreate our little interlude in the condo."

Pam instinctively started to protest, but Beth turned her toward the door, gave her ass a loving smack, and said, "You go on and see how our big boy's doing, I'll be right there after I tinkle."

Pam almost stumbled out the doorway, her libido stoked even higher, and an irrepressible naughty grin painted on her face at the thought of Beth using her lips and tongue on her again, like back on the island. She was still smirking as she sat back on the bed, next to Ron.

"What has you so amused?" He asked, glad to see Amy's mom seemingly jovial, and hopefully compliant for whatever Beth had planned for them.

Pam swiveled around until she was sitting indian style, with her back to the edge of the bed. Ron's cock was still there, as hard as ever, the pinkish, sudsy foam clinging randomly to him, yet mostly gathered around the base of his shaft. She realized Ron had a perfect viewing angle to her panties, as they barely covered her plump vagina, but she didn't care. Whether it was the extra glass of champagne, Beth's sexy kisses, or most likely, Beth's sincere pledge not to cross the ultimate line with Ron, Pam found herself more at ease with the situation than before.

"Beth said something funny, but between the booze and that joint from earlier, I can't seem to remember, but everything seems to be getting funnier." Pam answered with a giggle to her voice.

Before the conversation went any further, Beth practically skipped back into the room, "Ok, let's check our progress. Pam, bunch the towel he's lying on up some while I drizzle some water over his, um, over the sudsy areas."

Pam did as requested with no hesitation, understanding this was the most innocent task she'd undertaken since they'd bound Ron to the bed. As she scrunched the towel under and somewhat around Ron's scrotum, Beth allowed the tepid water to pour over him in a slow, steady stream, quickly washing away most of the frothy residue from their earlier efforts.

"Well, I guess the soap helped some, but there's still a lot of reddish skin remaining. Don't you agree Pam?"

Pam, for her part was rather buzzed, and even though she fully intended to not let things move into a space where any sort of acknowledged sexual activity was taking place, she was increasingly more comfortable with helping her naughty friend push things a little further. She had to admit to herself that playing this game with Ron was incredibly exciting. So when Beth asked for her opinion, she replied, "Not only his skin, but Ron, your, well, your hairs down there, well, they're all pink."

As Beth and Ron shifted their gaze to confirm Pam's statement, she continued, "As a matter of fact, you sort of look like an upside down cotton candy stick, after most of the sticky stuff has been eaten." Even as she finished her statement, Beth began to giggle, which in Pam's stoned state of mind, demanded that she join in just as heartily.