A Tempting Vacation Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter that she'd just been purposely teasing the bound teen, Pam could see what Beth was trying to do. "Ah, yeah right, let me see."

Beth held her finger out in front of Ron's face, so they could both see the 'progress' she'd accidentally made. "See? It did come off a little, there along the right edge."

Ron, also seeing where this was headed, jumped in. "Yeah, I think it is a little lighter."

"Uh huh..." Pam answered, even drunk and stoned, she couldn't help but voice her skepticism. "Maybe you scrapped it off with your teeth, but I doubt just your saliva did that."

Hearing Pam's doubt, Beth pulled her hand back in her lap, and continued with her plan. "Okay, we'll test it out. So you'll know I am not using my teeth, I'll let you test out the theory. As the words left her mouth, Beth brought her hand up and to Pam's mouth, and before she could object, pressed her middle finger authoritatively past her lips.

Pam started to try and object, but Beth cut her off. "Just for a couple of minutes, then we'll see."

Feeling rather silly with Beth's finger plunged into her mouth, Pam decided to just get this over with and shrugged her shoulders indicating she'd go along with the test.

"Good, but you can't just sit there, you have to lick around the nail, you know, sort of suck on it a bit."

There is was, the S word. Pam knew without a doubt that this is where Beth had been pushing things all night. She wanted them to use their lips on Ron. God, she wanted it too. His penis was sitting there between them, throbbing, hairless, just begging to be sucked. Unconsciously, Pam began to use her tongue on her friend's finger, lashing at it within her mouth, just as she wanted to do to her own daughter's boyfriend. She kept stealing glances at Ron's manhood, his scrotum so pink and smooth looking, and still surprisingly saggy. The shaft smooth and thick, with no veins bulging on it like her ex husband's relatively smaller penis had presented. Then the bulbous mushroom head, a deeper red than the shaft, looked to be a mouthful for sure.

"Ok, that should be enough." Beth spoke up, pulling her saliva coated finger from Pam's mouth and breaking her stoned examination of Ron's tormented penis. She presented them the finger she'd scraped down even further in the bathroom, the decreased polish from the first finger she'd shown them unmistakable. As she'd hoped for, neither Ron nor Pam picked up on the switch from one digit to the other.

"Oh my...ah, it really does work," Pam responded to seeing Beth shiny finger. "But, well, you can't be suggesting we, I mean, we can't, you know, ..."

"If you have something else that will work, I am all ears, but this appears to be our last hope. Otherwise Amy gets back tomorrow, and sooner rather than later she is going to get a good look, and will have lots of questions about Ron's pink privates. He can explain away the shave job as wanting to surprise her I guess, but I don't think you want him to have to get into how her mother spilled fingernail polish on him while she had him cuffed to the bed...so let's decide how best to get on with it, don't you think?"

Pam, no matter how far she'd come this evening in her willingness to push boundaries, was not prepared to blow her daughters boyfriend. "We can't, I mean really Beth, we just can't, you know, give Ron a 'blowjob'".

Ron stifled a huge grin a Pam spoke the word 'blowjob' in a whispered tone, as if he would not hear her, laying there bound between to two nearly naked, sweat covered, women, actually discussing the merits of sucking his dick.

"No, I mean I agree absolutely. Our attempts to get Ron clean will not be a 'blowjob'". Beth responded, likewise whispering the operative word. "We will have a plan and rules and boundaries"

"Um, rules? Like what." Pam queried.

"Well, let's see." Beth spoke, pretending to consider what she was about to say for the first time. "First of all, we are both in this together. If I have to do something, you have to also, and vice versa. Next, Ron, you must understand that once again, this is not a sexual act. We understand that for a young man such as yourself, this entire evening could be rather, ah, well, exciting, and if we decide to take the next necessary step to remedy this whole nail polish fiasco, then you'll have to handle it as intended, do you understand?"

Ron worked to arrange his face and not appear as if he'd just won the lottery. Beth's frequent advice to just play along and be naive echoed in his brain as he said, "Ah, I guess, I mean we have to do this to protect Amy, right? So I'll do whatever you tell me."

"Good, so here is the plan," Beth continued, speaking assumptively, "Pam and I will have to lick around on you to hopefully clean off the stains. We will do this as if it is simply a task to be completed. Believe me, we do not want to be in this position of having to place our lips and tongues on Amy's boyfriend. But we will do it because we have to. But we do realize that your body may respond to the physical interaction through no fault of your own, so if you feel a heightened respnse, then you have to tell us. As long as we can finish this without you losing control, then it will have been accomplished with no hint of sexual impropriety. Obviously, if you, ahem, well if you don't tell us of any over excitement, and we push you past the point of no return, then you will have cheated on Amy, inadvertently with her mother and me, and that is not the sort of guilt any of us want to carry around."

Pam sat there, her mouth agape at what Beth had just said. She had just laid out a plan for them to jointly use their mouths on Ron's penis and scrotum, in a "non sexual" manner, and essentially told Ron he had to endure it without orgasming. She was ashamed at how utterly excited and wet her pussy had become. Her body was on fire and coated in perspiration, and she was about to agree to this demented plan. God help her.

"Ok then, Pam, we should get started, this could take a while." Beth directed, her own body ready to burst from the heat, sexual arousal and frustration. She truly wasn't sure how the poor kid would make it through the night.

******

Author's note: I apologize for stopping here...this chapter, along with the beach scene, were the two scenes that drove me to begin this story all those years ago. As a result, this one ended up being quite lengthy. I have much of the rest of the night in the hotel written, and an exciting interaction between Pam and Ron planned for the next morning...but it is just too much to put in one chapter. Plus, I wanted to get something posted to move things along.

Thanks for reading my fantasies,

Jack