A Tempting Vacation Ch. 19

Story Info
One room, one bed, no luggage, plenty of temptation!
19.3k words
4.79
91.6k
47

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers

Beth woke early, anxious to lay the groundwork for what she had planned. She'd been spending much of her downtime on this vacation fantasizing about how this particular day might play out, and now was the time to bring it to fruition. The timing of their condo stay versus the docking of the ship in Miami had required them to head on back to the mainland, and spend one more night, before Amy, Sue and Dave would return. They'd known from the start that this was part of the itinerary, and given Beth's history of traveling to Miami, she had volunteered to find them a room, even before they'd left Nashville and well before her twisted plans for Ron and her friend had become her perverted obsession.

Now, Beth couldn't have been more pleased she'd gotten the reservations. She and her ex had often come to Miami. It was a fun, sexy getaway where they could let loose without fear of seeing anyone that might know them. They always stayed at the same little boutique hotel in South Beach. The owner, an older, yet dapper gentleman, had grown quite fond of them, or more specifically, Beth and the way she flirted with him, wore minimal clothing, and seldom closed the drapes to their room, which coincidentally, faced the owner's office window. So when she snuck away the day before, and called Thomas to ask for a favor, he'd been only too happy to comply.

With Pam taking her morning shower, Beth slipped on a snug sundress, the light green color making her iridescent eyes pop, while contrasting nicely to her newly bronzed skin and blonde hair. She finished packing her suitcase, and after tossing a pair of shorts and a polo shirt to Ron, she stealthily slipped into the bathroom to retrieve Pam's own relatively somewhat modest dress she'd intended to wear. After leaving the new white dress in its place, she slipped from the bathroom and finished packing up all of Pam's remaining clothes, then summoned the hotel bellboy, whom she'd already primed for his task with a $50 tip, to have their luggage taken directly to their charter flight airline.

Ron donned the clothes provided, not questioning Beth about her actions, and not the least bit surprised she'd not given him any underwear. After watching her nonchalantly strip naked and slip the provocative green dress over her head, his dick was swollen thick in anticipation of what might await him today. Although, short of actually having sex with Pam, he couldn't imagine anything surpassing the adventures of yesterday.

"BETH!", Pam shouted from the bathroom, suddenly breaking Ron's thoughts of his girlfriend's mother and their forced entrapment in the spa locker.

Beth winked at Ron, flashed him a devious little smirk and before entering the bathroom, whispered, "I guess Pam wants to thank me for the sexy white dress I laid out for her today, you know the one, I tried it on for you at the boutique the other day." She shut the door, leaving Ron with a vivid memory of their dressing room interaction and a still hardening cock.

"What is this?!" Pam demanded in a stern yet composed manner, motioning to the garment so enticingly molded to her fit form. "I had the flowered dress in here. It was the least sexy thing I have, thanks to the way you've altered my wardrobe. Believe it or not, I do not intend to torment Ron anymore on this vacation, so go get me my other dress please."

"Well, first of all, look at yourself in the mirror. Yeah, you do look a tad sexy, and I mean, it might be a little much back in Nashville, but we're going to Miami, where dresses like this are a dime a dozen." Beth said, hoping to win Pam over before telling her this was the only item of clothing not already packed away and on its way to the airport.

"Of course you think that, what you're wearing couldn't be any more daring."

Beth stood next to her friend, and they both gazed at their images in the mirror. "Yeah, it is a little, uh, explicit, huh? But why not, we'll be back in our boring little Tennessee lifestyle soon enough. Let's live on the edge a little. I mean, I like the thrill of flaunting all my hard work in the gym, don't you?"

Pam heard her friend's words, as her eyes took in the sight in the mirror. Beth's dress, while not as short as her own, was made of a clingy thin material that accentuated her bralessness, while offering a deep expanse of cleavage created by the rather daring neckline. Even though her own cleavage was not so extreme, Pam's nipples were equally apparent, and her own snug dress only came down to about mid-thigh. The erotic imagery conveyed before her was undeniable and suddenly the thought of Ron spending one more day conspicuously trying to conceal his erection invaded her mind, and instantly ramped up her own arousal. Pam's immediate and genuine response to purge such images from her brain was largely unsuccessful, as a random recollection of her numerous encounters with Ron, or more specifically, his enticing penis, thoroughly beat back any proper and moral thoughts that tried to take hold.

"Ok, you're right, we do look hot," Pam replied, unable to deny the obvious, then continued with the expected objection, "but we can't do this to Ron again. Today's the last day and we just need to start getting back to normal, and putting all this vacation stuff behind us."

"Well," Beth paused, "I'm afraid I can't do anything about it. The hotel staff came by and took our bags for an early check in at the airport. It is one of the extra little services they provide."

Even as Pam continued to complain to Beth about her manipulative actions, the realization that she was once again left with no choice but to tease and torment her daughters big dicked boyfriend caused her to shiver with excitement. She lodged a few more complaints to her friend, each with less conviction than the one before, as she applied the finishing touch to her makeup and lipstick, then both women exited the bathroom.

Joining Ron, Beth did as promised, saying, "Ah, I need to explain a little mixup. I thought Pam wanted this dress she has on, but it was another white dress. I accidentally packed it away and let the bellboy take the luggage. She is a little self-conscious about her attire, but I just wanted to be clear about it not being her choice."

The entire time Beth spoke, Ron was unable to prevent his eyes from roaming over both sexy older women, head to toe. Pam could almost feel his gaze caressing her as she did her best to conceal her own excitement, even though her own nipples felt to be practically ripping through the tight white dress.

Given their attire, and the amount of Cialis coursing through Ron's young body, Beth knew his baggy shorts were going to do little to conceal his appreciation for these new dresses. She didn't want the poor boy to be completely embarrassed as they traveled to Miami, so she'd planned ahead enough to hold back an elastic headband from her packing.

She deftly slipped it to him as Pam fixed a last cup of coffee for the road, nodded to his misshapen crotch and whispered, "Here, this may help corral things a little." Then louder, as she joined Pam by the front door, said, "Oh Ron, I did keep out the one carry on bag, you know with all the toiletries and stuff, since Pam was using it. Be a dear and go to the bathroom and grab that for me. We'll be down at the office getting a taxi."

A few minutes later, Ron joined his two lust inducing travel companions in the cab. The skinny hair band was stretchy enough to slip up and over his thigh, and allow him to basically tie his cock down at an angle that wasn't too noticeable, or too painful. The bulge was still absolutely unmistakable, but it wouldn't call attention from across the airport, as would have been the case otherwise.

By the time they landed in Miami, Ron's cock had softened, but only slightly and the elastic hair band hugging his dick was almost as stimulating as it was restrictive. Sitting between Beth and Pam for the 40 minute flight had been exquisitely torturous. The amount of tanned thighs and cleavage on display kept most every male's head within three rows on a swivel. As Ron sat there glancing from one set of protruding nipples to the other, he thought that even if they had both worn just a normal pair of shorts and a tee shirt, their gorgeous faces and fit bodies would have still turned heads. He was hopeful for what might lie ahead, but ever since Beth had made her little speech about Pam's dress mix up, there had been no touching and no innuendo from Beth, in fact they had both behaved as uninterested in his cock as anytime on this trip. He didn't know exactly what that meant, but he knew the general game plan of conveying an innocent naiveté, and just had to wait for Beth to direct him on what to do.

As they de-boarded in Miami International, Beth suggested that Ron go with Pam to get the car from long term parking, and she would wait at the baggage carousel for their luggage. Having them leave her alone for the luggage was critical, and she was thankful Pam agreed without any push back.

As soon as Beth strolled into the baggage area, now with only her small carry-on bag, she spotted Thomas. His eyes devoured her as they neared. She had filled him in on the basics of her plan, and as she gave him a lingering, full body hug, he whispered in her ear, "This kid with you is one lucky little SOB."

"Well, don't forget, you will get a front row seat, that's part of our deal. I'll leave our blinds open enough for you to see everything. As long as you do your part, it should all come together." Beth responded, feeling the older man's growing penis prodding her hip.

As soon as their three bags came around the conveyer, Beth grabbed them and put them on a cart for Thomas to wheel out to his awaiting taxi. She gave him a quasi-sexual kiss near his ear, saying, "Thank you so much sweetie, we'll be in your lobby in a bit."

It took another 20 minutes for Pam and Ron to return with the car. Beth was quick to explain the lost luggage, and how she'd been round and round with the airline. In reality, she had gone to the lost luggage counter, and simply asked for a claim form. She filled it out completely, making up airline info where appropriate, like agent number, claim number and so on. As she showed it to Pam, the form clearly stated they expected the luggage to be returned to them the next day.

Pam was fairly certain Beth was up to no good, but she did have a form from the airline, and these things did happen to people. Even if she raised hell and called her friend a liar over something she couldn't ultimately prove, the odds of Beth confessing and producing their luggage was remote. After a few minutes of discussion, Pam accepted the fact that they weren't getting their bags today.

At the hotel, Beth and Thomas acted as if they'd never met, so when he told them there had been a mix up with their room, Beth blasted him as planned. Pam joined in, having been clinging to the respite of Ron having a separate bedroom in their suite. Now they were back to one room yet again. Thomas apologized profusely, while leading them to their second floor room. It was very nice, but it didn't even contain two beds, as they'd had on the island. Only one king sized bed.

Hearing yet another round of complaints, Thomas responded, "I am so sorry. We are completely booked up, as is every hotel in the city. There are about 4 large conventions in town, and there are no vacancies to be found. I tell you what, why don't you go out to a nice dinner, it will be on me." He said, handing Pam two $100 dollar bills. "While you're out, I'll make some calls on the off chance a room frees up, or at least try to track down a roll-a-way cot."

Beth had to suppress a grin at seeing the cash. This hadn't been part of the deal, but she figured that when Thomas saw Pam, and realized he'd be able to watch her through the opened blinds, he stepped up his efforts to make this work as she'd planned.

"Well," Pam said, clutching the bills. "We do appreciate your sincere attempt to rectify the situation. We'll go to dinner in an hour or so, then swing by the office, okay."

Later, as the threesome walked back toward the hotel, Pam realized Beth had been right. While their dresses were getting lots of looks, they weren't that different from several other sexy women she saw parading down Ocean Blvd.. She had lost most of her self-consciousness about wearing such a short dress with no panties, having potentially flashed someone her bare pussy only one time, as far as she could tell. The obviously married man with his wife at the restaurant nearly dropped his fork as Pam had scooched into the booth at dinner, her legs briefly splaying open more than she had intended.

Other than that, dinner had been as normal as possible. She'd grown used to having nearly every single person they passed, male or female, do a double take at her hard nipples beneath the tight white dress, before shifting their gaze to take in Beth's equally blatant display.

Beth had begun ordering drinks for them as they waited for their table. Ron was relegated to regular iced tea, for having him drunk was really not all that important to her plan. It was Pam that needed a buzz, and Beth made sure to get them something deceptively strong, like a Hurricane or Long Island Iced Tea. By the time they left the restaurant, they'd each had several drinks, and were feeling little pain. Perfect.

The sun had just set, but the air was still thick and hot. The ten minute walk back to the hotel had them all covered in a sheen of sweat. Passing through the compact courtyard on the way to the office, Beth waited until they were at the edge of the pool, and hip checked Ron into the water, saying, "Oops, sorry Ron, but you looked kind of hot before." She and Pam broke into an intoxicated giggle at Ron's expense, that is until Beth grabbed her friend by the arm and likewise slung her around and into the water before making a show of teetering on the ledge herself and then tumbling in as well.

It took a few moments of drunken laughter before it dawned on Pam the ramifications of what Beth had done. They were all three soaked to the bone, in the only clothes they had. And as she began to climb up the steps at the far end of the pool, the white dress clung to her every curve and crevice like a second skin. A brief glance downward confirmed the dress left nothing to the imagination. Pam didn't know exactly what she had planned, but even now, with a decent buzz, it was obvious that Beth was once again setting her up for something... something naughty, and sexy and tempting. She would have to resist. "Beth, I can't believe you did that. Look at me, I'm completely indecent!" She exclaimed, obviously now somewhat angry at her manipulative friend.

Ron took her advice, and stared. He likewise gawked at Beth as she joined her friend just out of the water. The subdued lighting in the pool area shown just enough to make it evident just how naked they were beneath those wet dresses. Beth took her time trying to wring water from the bottom portion of her sundress, effectively allowing Ron a clear upskirt view of her soaked pussy and sparse blonde pubes, and forcing Pam to stand idly by, with no choice but to offer up her own erotic image to Ron's gaze.

"Oops, sorry." Beth said as she finished her task, not sounding sorry in the least. "Come on, no one has even seen us, let's hurry to the room and get dried off." They scampered off to the stairway, leaving Ron to exit the water and join them at his own pace.

When Ron entered the room, he could hear both women in the bathroom. Pam was obviously upset, as she scolded Beth in a tone Ron could hear through the door. "Now what? Our only clothes are drenched, and we only have one bed. Somehow, and I don't know how exactly, but somehow all of this is no accident."

Beth had already shimmied out of her clinging dress, and was wrapping a towel around her still damp torso. "Here let me help you peel that thing off, and really Pam, you give me too much credit. I'm not able to line up the airlines and ocean front hotels to do my bidding. We'll figure something out, don't worry." Beth replied, trying to sound as sincere as she could. Let me take a towel to Ron and I'll call the desk to check on the room situation.

Beth came out and tossed a towel toward Ron, then went to the big picture window that faced across a narrow walking path, directly into Thomas' own little second floor apartment. She opened the blinds enough to enable him a full view of the room, but no so much as to be noticeably opened. She then noticed the ice bucket, adorned with a red ribbon tied into a decorative bow, with two bottles of champagne. A nice touch she thought, before retrieving the expected note. There was even a bouquet of flowers sitting up on the dresser. Thomas was certainly playing his part to the fullest. She headed back to the bathroom, telling Ron to get out of his clothes.

Again, he could hear them beyond the closed door, "Ah, bad news. The front desk guy left us some flowers, bubbly and a note. It says, 'Please accept these modest gifts as evidence of the hotel's sincere apology. I could find no other rooms, and all of our cots are already in use. I was called away on a personal matter, so unfortunately, the front desk is unmanned and locked for the night.'

"Well, why am I not surprised," Pam said in a disgusted, sarcastic manner. "I suppose you are going to suggest we all just sleep in one bed, wearing only towels?! Really Beth, what is the plan now, I have a feeling you will have a suggestion."

"Pam, come on, don't be mad. I'm not sure what to do. I mean, what are our options. I guess we could sleep in these towels. I mean, they are thicker than the nighties we wore last night, but they're all completely damp." She concluded, knowing Pam wouldn't see the merit to this solution.

"Ah, No. I am not sharing a bed with you and Amy's boyfriend, all practically naked. In case you hadn't really noticed, these aren't exactly plush oversized towels from a 5 star resort. This is more like my towels at home, that barely are big enough to wrap around me. Look at us, almost an entire hip flashes through the gap with every step. You better find a plan B." Pam directed.

"Okay, okay, we'll figure something out. Let's pop a bottle and think on it."

Ron was standing there, mostly dry, the thin, now very damp towel hanging from his waist. Like the women, the towel parted to reveal almost his entire left leg. His erection was recovering from the pool plunge with a vengeance, obviously tenting out away from his body. Like a divining rod, it was only moderately restrained by the damp towel, as it was attempting to point directly at Pam and Beth, each with their own thin yet water laden towel fastened over their right breast, low enough to allow the material to drop a few inches below their ass, which also resulted in a significant portion of each tanned boob exposed to his gaze. Their hair was still mostly wet, and dripping onto the swell of each breast, before the lucky little water droplets plummeted into their towel enhanced cleavage.

Beth ignored Ron and popped the first bottle open. She poured three glasses and handed them out. Pretending to notice Ron, and his erection for the first time, she said, "Ah Ron, maybe you should sit down, you know, before your towel is pulled completely free of your body."

Even though Pam was still a little angry, she couldn't help but giggle a little at Beth's comment to Ron, the Long Island Teas reclaiming some control of her recent surge of emotional rebellion to the situation.

"Ah, sure, yeah ok, sorry." Ron deadpanned, still not sure where exactly Beth was headed with all this.

"Hey, wait a minute. Maybe...hold on." Beth pretended to have a light bulb moment, and shot off to the bathroom, and grabbed her carry on bag, "Come here Pam, this might work." She said, lilting the word 'might' to give Pam just enough skepticism as to what she was about to suggest.

JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers