All Comments on 'A Tempting Vacation Ch. 21'

by JackKing

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Finally, jack! Been waiting for this moment for ten years. I thought Pam was never going to make Ron cum after the last chapter, and that thought was VERY disappointing.

But it finally happened! Thank you, jack.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So good! Waited years for Pam to do this to Ron. Keep the chapters coming! Best story around.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’d reconciled myself to this series being at an end. How amazing to have another instalment, and such a delightfully hot one at that. There’s nothing else on Lit comes close…many thanks

jrydher1jrydher110 months ago

YES! Well worth the wait, but don't make us wait so long for the next chapter!

IJS0904IJS090410 months ago

I've waited anxiously for this next chapter. This is wonderful fun and the final revalations should be wonderfully kinky. Very erotic and wonderfully written. Now get back to work on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Every story in this series has received higher than a 4.5 rating. Wow! Thank you for your creativity, skill, and hard work.

omahakiwiomahakiwi10 months ago

Great to have you back. Can't wait to see what happens next

BridgekickerBridgekicker10 months ago

Five stars once again. This is the best tease series EVER.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely fantastic chapter as usual. Been reading for 20 years… hopefully there’s a new chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it but am curious as to IF you will get all 4 involved. soon?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Omg yesssssss! A new chapter!! Time to reread from the beginning for the millionth time!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hello everyone in 2023! ;)

See you all again in....2025?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A retelling of the Sue story from the mouth of Ron instead of the narrator??? Genius and perfectly paired with the best double "non" handjob ever. Take a bow, author.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still thinking what Pam and Amy did with Mike between chapters 10 and 15. Clearly Pam could have gotten inspired by her friend Beth in tormenting her ex husband and showing him what he was missing. Amy would naturally play along hoping for a reconciliation and perhaps the fulfillment of some long hidden daddy desire.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

you definitely need to keep writing these

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jack you magnificent bastard you did it again. Take all the time you need, you can’t rush art.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great chapter, thanks for your efforts and all the good time the story gives us. It definitely should be shot as a movie.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

With the day still to play for before Amy's return, I hope chapter 22 is titled: Ron carries out a plan designed to protect Amy's virginity. :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love this story so much.

Well worth the wait.

Please give us more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
fantastic series!

The only problem with this outstanding series is waiting for the next chapter! Chapter 21 is one of the best, and it is hard to wait in order to find out about what will happen with Amy. (Those who have just stumbled across this chapter must read A Tempting Vacation from chapter one to make sense of it and to properly appreciate it). Five stars for this chapter, to go with Five stars for the author.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The question is how much longer do we have to wait

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So, Pam thinks Beth doesn’t know what happened, but of course Beth does. Does Beth play dumb with Pam? Does she tell Ron she knows? Lots of good storyline possibilities. We’ll find out in 2024 (I hope!)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's only appropriate that Pam and Ron consummate.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What an awesome chapter. I love how you put Pam into a position where *she* really wanted this to happen by spurring a sense of jealousy or at least competition with Sue. The double handjob was great, as was the idea of Pam really playing with all that cum on his cock, and then particularly the fact that he came all over her chest. Clearly things can only go farther from here. I would never have imagined this chapter taking place like this and look forward to more of your unpredictable creativity in the following chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Incredible update. Can't believe it's been over 10 years and I'm still reading this saga. To think others have been reading this nearly 20 years come December 2023 is astounding. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thought at one point Pam would need to use her own "cleanser" to clean the stubborn stain

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot entry. Keep them coming.

mark_8675309mark_86753096 months ago

Thank you for another exciting update. I hope the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Who do you guys think would play the characters in the Tempting Vacation Cinematic Universe?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When this series began, there was no YouTube. The first iPhone was still years away, and Pope John Paul II was still the Pope. I absolutely love this series, but can it wrap up before another 20 years comes and goes?

hitsomeskinshitsomeskins5 months ago

Happy 20th anniversary to the start of this series! Jack can we get a teaser / new story today?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent series. 20 years this December...wow. Awesome work.

Any chance for a chapter commemorating this milestone?

tadams587tadams5874 months ago

anymore updates, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That final image of Pam with Ron’s cum dripping down her face and body…wow. Such an earned climax, so to speak. And yet more to come (again, so to speak, sorry!). But damn, so amazingly alluring of an image to finally read after all this time.

jrydher1jrydher1about 2 months ago

Anything soon, Jack?

pussywhipped1pussywhipped1about 2 months ago

It's kind of funny to think about how if Ron got any of these women pregnant in the same year part one of this series came out, then those children would now be fully grown adults able to drive, smoke, vote, fuck, and even drink in some countries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The one month of the year in which an episode hasn’t dropped is September…maybe that’s a clue in the Tempting Vacation treasure hunt that fans have been living for 20 years! Thanks Jack, my (extensive) research suggests this is probably the best series on Lit by a country mile. 😃

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Any chance of an update on the update, Jack?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous