A Tender Lie

Story Info
My brother gives my wife a loyalty test while I watch.
2k words
4.03
9.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trosen0
trosen0
55 Followers

My wife Cindy is three years younger than me, and eight years younger than my oldest brother Rick. She is a gorgeous brunette with curves -the most beautiful kind of curves- in all the right places. We had only been married for two years, but I had recently begun to notice some strange interactions between her and my single, older brother. These interactions made me uncomfortable. I kept an eye on the two of them even when they weren't aware I was watching. There were too many glances, too many innocent touches, too much eye contact, and too much time spent appraising each other, especially when one or the other was distracted. The biggest clue was the crazy sex my wife and I had every time he left the ranch. His truck would barely disappear out of sight down the dirt road and she would drag me into the bedroom and go crazy on my big dick. She also spoke of him often and asked questions about his former lovers. My instincts rightly told me she was attracted to him and my observations were barring that out. I was pretty naive; I know that now for sure.

I was certain they both loved me and I thought they were the last two people on this planet who would do anything to hurt me. But I still had these crazy thoughts that physical contact between them was just a matter of time. I began spending too much time thinking about them together. Truthfully, I wondered if I was losing my mind. There wasn't much evidence but I was becoming obsessed and even began to fantasize about them having sex. None of this was like me, and it certainly wasn't the life I signed up for, so I decided to broach the subject with the one person I have always trusted, my older brother.

Rick and I were raised in a problematic, dysfunctional, and dangerous farm home. The alcohol flowed freely among the adults in the house, which often led to violence. My brother was my protector, my confidante, the one solid person in my life. I trusted him unconditionally. Because he was five years older than me, the oldest of five children and experienced in all things, he advised me through college, bailed me out when I got in trouble, and encouraged me to marry my wife even though I was on the fence. He was more than just a brother to me, he was the most important person in my life, bar none.

I'll never forget the day I approached him with my concerns. It was a sunny summer day in June and we were sitting on the tailgate of his truck. Things went exactly as I expected they would. He assured me he loved my wife like a sister but had no physical attraction for her. Looking back, he had convinced himself this was true. My first mistake was also believing this story. My second mistake was much worse. I told him I was certain my wife was physically attracted to him. I even told him about the sex we had every time he left our house, and how she spoke of him often and asked about his girlfriends. He looked stunned, concerned, but also pleasantly surprised. I didn't know it then, but I had just planted a seed that would lead to much change in our lives. It was a mistake to reveal to him that what he thought was a one-sided attraction (his) with some teasing (hers) was now confirmed - she wanted him. My brother spent the next 30 minutes convincing me, and perhaps himself, that my concerns weren't justified. His rebuttal was designed to convince me he was trustworthy and would never do anything to harm me personally, or my marriage. He said, "There is a way for me to prove my allegiance?"

He suggested that I allow him and her some time alone together, without fear of discovery. He would test her fidelity and report back to me if she made any kind of a move on him. I recall thinking this is the strangest idea I've ever heard, but I also thought it might put my mind to rest. So, without too much concern I made the third mistake of the day -completing the trifecta- and agreed to let him perform a loyalty test on my gorgeous, big-titted wife. I admit, I had concerns about Cindy's faithfulness, but I had no doubt about my brother Rick's devotion to me.

Part Two

It was easy enough to get them together. My brother feeds our cattle when I'm not available, so I asked him to feed on the following Thursday night because I would be in town and late getting home. If he needed any help my wife would gladly give him a hand. Cindy acted surprised, and tried to hide her excitement when she heard they would be working together. Her obvious excitement made me sad and I began to question myself. Did I really want to know?

What neither of them knew is I had installed two hidden security cameras in the house. One in the living room and one in our bedroom. My new motto is "trust but verify." I wanted to be able to validate my brother's report with hard evidence, especially if she denied everything or made a accusation about him. Thursday night rolled around too quickly and I pulled my truck up on the hill, out of sight, but close enough where I could return quickly if I felt the need. The new cameras were super clear and I was able to monitor both video and audio in real-time from my perch on the hillside.

Through my rifle scope I watched my brother's truck pull up to the barn. I could see he was on his phone, and I could hear my wife's side of the conversation through the security system. "Sure, I'm glad to help. Give me a minute to throw on some work clothes and I'll be right down." I watched her get dressed in the bedroom and was thinking if these are work clothes, I should have her work around the barn a lot more often. She donned a flannel shirt with no bra, a tight pair of Levi's and some decent looking work boots. She purposely left the top three buttons on the flannel shirt undone providing plenty of eye candy for Rick, or anyone else who might have happened along.

My brother has always been the creative type and I smiled as he engaged her in the effort to feed cattle. I could see clearly with the scope, but of course I couldn't hear anything they were saying. As Cindy bent over and lifted one side of the bail, and Rick bent over on the other side of the bail he was getting an eyeful of those beautiful tits. There was a lot of laughter and horseplay. It didn't look a lot like work. It distressed me a little that my brother was enjoying this so much, knowing how much it meant to me at this moment. I was pretty sure it would have gone down differently if he would have known I was watching from above. He may have even been influenced if he knew I was watching through a scope on a high-powered rifle. The thought wasn't a serious one, but there was real power in my hands as I watched their antics.

When Cindy had her back turned to Rick, he poured a large amount of molasses on his shirt and pants and acted like it was an accident. This too was very creative on his part. The molasses isn't harmful but it is very messy. He wouldn't want to climb into his new truck in this condition. There was a brief discussion between them and they started walking towards the ranch house together. A shower and a change of clothes would be required. The horseplay continued as they walked the quarter-mile to the house, with Rick threatening to put molasses on her as she bounced around him maintaining a safe distance from the literally, dirty old man. Once they popped into the living room, I had full video and audio. I put the rifle away and settled in to see how this would go down.

Part Three

I was shocked at my own heart rate. I'm typically calm as a summer day, but right now I was anxious and even more confusing, a little turned on. Where is this coming from? Apparently, I have a few kinks I haven't discovered yet at 36 years of age. Cindy yelled over her shoulder that she would find some clothes and to use the shower in the master bedroom. Rick yelled back that he would need to undress outside to avoid spreading molasses through the house. Cindy laughed out loud and said, "Go for it!"

I hadn't seen my brother Rick naked in years. In our family, the men are all growers and not showers, so I was surprised to see the size of his cock. Apparently seeing all of the cleavage down at the barn had got him halfway there. It looked really impressive. Unaware I was watching; he gave it a couple of extra pumps for good measure. As he made his way through the house towards the master bedroom and the shower. I noticed Cindy peeking around the corner down the hallway watching. She was captivated and was biting down on her lower lip as she watched his big cock bounce around as he hurried along. I was amazed when she reached into under her flannel shirt and grabbed her two nipples firmly, pinching down on them. Her nipples responded like they always do, standing at attention about an inch tall and pointing towards her destination, the master bedroom. She slowly made her way down the hallway, and entered the master bedroom where I was able to switch to camera number two and see everything. Cindy crept into the room and peeked into the master bathroom. Conveniently Rick had left the bathroom door wide open and the shower itself is all clear glass. No wonder she had him use the master instead of the small guest bathroom on the other side of the house. I couldn't see the shower, but I could see my wife. She pulled down her pants and sat on the bed, hiked up her knees, eyes fixed on whatever was going on in the shower, with one hand she was franticly fingering her pussy.

I'm 95% sure Rick couldn't see what Cindy was doing. I, however, had a perfect view. I noted her body language and watched her have an amazing orgasm directly in front of my camera. It wasn't a squirting orgasm like she sometimes has, but it was more of a gush. So much liquid gushed from her pussy that I could hear the slopping sounds over the shower white noise. Her eyes were fixed on shower the entire time and I'm sure Rick's big cock was getting stroked right in front of her face. To my surprise, she finished, grabbed a Kleenex and cleaned herself up, put her pants back on, stacked clean clothes for Rick on the chair along with a clean towel and crept out of the bedroom and quietly closed the bedroom door.

I was rock hard but I decided to wait until I got home. I suspected I would get all in that wet pussy as soon as I got home. I watched Rick dry himself and get dressed. He looked a little disappointed but walked confidently into the living room where Cindy was pouring herself a drink. "Would you like a drink?", she asked. Rick replied that he will pass. He thanked her for helping with the cattle and told her to have a great day. She smiled as he walked out the door. I pulled in the driveway a few minutes later and she was all over me. It was the best sex we've had as man and wife.

The next day Rick reported that he had given her plenty of chances but she had been nothing but a perfect lady. I couldn't have agreed more.

trosen0
trosen0
55 Followers