All Comments on 'A Thakur and His Bahu Ch. 08'

by misterwho

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
angel228angel228almost 17 years ago
Nice angle but...

Once again a good story but the storyline seemed so similar to Sunita's wild car ride. Moreover, it is so unpractical to imagine that Thakur could touch Binita sitting besides her with both hands and his wife sitting besides him does not notice! Same is true for the part where Thakur was able to touch till under the breast without people noticing.

Finally, the driver would have come to know no matter how secretive they both were and Thakur could have taken her in the haveli instead of the car.

But, I must agree that it was a wonderful effort to change the storyline.

tripuratripuraover 10 years ago
wow!

powerful new perspective!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good

It seems a real story to me! I would surely like to meet such Binitas! I am so sure that they are around me somewhere and they too are reading this story and enjoying it. I would request ladies reading it to comment here. It is anonymous and safe in my opinion. Let your feelings come out here. They are most welcome. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So very exciting

Even as a woman I must confess that this series is one of the most exciting and erotic stories I have read. And I have gone just up to the eighth chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous