A Third in Paradise

Story Info
A dream while we were on a retreat in Isla Mujeres, Mexico.
2k words
4.11
5.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were nearing the end of our week in Isla Mujeres.

We went to Isla on a "vacation with a purpose," to look at the island as a possible retirement destination. We were part of a group of eight, all of whom were nominally there for the same reason.

Our hostess had originally advertised this as a "girls' retreat." I had suggested to my wife that she make the trip, as retiring in a foreign country was an option we were seriously considering. She didn't want to go without me and our hostess agreed to let me join the group.

Within a day or two, it became clear that several of the ladies in the group had little interest in permanently relocating to Isla Mujeres. They had made the trip to enjoy a guided and hosted tour of the island, nothing more.

One woman who shared our interest in permanently relocating to Isla was Tina. She was about our age. Divorced and with grown children. Teri wasn't looking to impress anyone. She was both content with herself and open to new experiences.

Unlike the rest of us, Tina was staying at a hotel across the street from our little B & B.

After dinner and drinks, the rest of our companions retreated to their rooms for the night. Tina invited us to come to her room for a nightcap.

As we entered Tina's room, she shed the gauzy beach coverup she'd worn all day. Her bikini underneath had string ties at the neck and back of the halter top. And matching ties on the left and right of the bottoms.

Tina poured out three shots of an expensive tequila and bade us to sit. Her room had no chairs, except to one outside on her tiny balcony. She took her seat on the foot of the bed, leaving room on either side of her. My wife sat on her right and I on her left. It felt slightly awkward for me, but Tina seemed to think nothing of it.

After a few sips of the tequila, Tina looked at my wife and said, "I was intrigued by your statement today."

"Which statement was that?", my wife responded.

"Our hostess asked what each of us would do if we learned that we only had a week to live. You said you'd spend the time making love with your husband. Why is that?"

My wife looked down for a moment and smiled a bit. "Because he does it so well. He is passionate, generous, and thorough. He always satisfies me. And usually leaves me drained physically and filled emotionally."

Tina turned her head towards me and looked me up and down, appraising. "What does he do that earns him such high praise?" Here eyes locked on mine for a moment, then she turned back to my wife.

"He makes me cum hard and deeply. And not just once, but repeatedly. He can take me over the edge quickly, or he can build it slowly. And sometimes my orgasms never stop. It's like a wave I ride that he controls."

Tina looked at me again, studying me. "How exactly does he do that?"

"He eats pussy better than anyone you've ever met. Before we married, he would joke that lesbians sent their girlfriends to him for lessons. And it's not just pussy eating. He is a master of my sensuality. His mouth, his fingers, his cock. Every part of him focuses on my pleasure."

"You know has some women complain that men can't find their clits? Not him. He takes control of my clit with his mouth, his tongue, his fingers, and with all sorts of toys. He's even taught me how to masturbate better."

Tina studied my wife face, then looked at me again. "Much as women seem focused on their clits, there is more to our sensuality and pleasure than that little nub of flesh and nerves. You know that, right?"

My wife stepped up to my defense. "You should see what he does with vaginas, G-spots, and nipples. He's even made me cum by stimulating my cervix!"

"And he makes me squirt almost every time we make love. Sometimes flowing, sometimes launching a stream across the room. Now do you see why I want his lovemaking so strongly?"

Tina blinked and said, "Squirting? That's a real thing? Not just some fake stuff in porn?"

My wife said, "Oh, yes. It's real. The first time he touched my pussy, I squirted. And I'd never done that before. Now it's almost every time. In fact, sometimes I beg him NOT to make me squirt, because we aren't prepared for the mess."

"Does it feel good?", Tina asked. "Or is it just peeing?"

"It can be extremely pleasurable, either by itself or combined with an orgasm. And it's not peeing. It's ejaculation, from deep inside." My wife smiled at the thoughts that accompanied her words.

Tina sat silent for a moment. She looked at my wife, then me, then back to my wife. "I don't suppose you'd loan him to me for a while? It's been a long, long time since I was pleasured by anyone except myself."

My wife looked at me, then back to Tina. "Loan him to you? No. But I'll share him with you. I'm not much of a voyeur. I prefer to actively participate."

Tina's eyes widened. "Participate? Like a threesome? I've never even kissed another girl. Not really."

"Well, I have," said my wife. "And I liked it. I bet I'd like it with you. And I think you'd like it, too."

My wife pursed her lips and leaned her face close to Tina's. Tina paused, search my wife's face, then closed the gap and kissed. Her Tina pulled back for a few seconds, then leaned in and opened her mouth to my wife's sweet tongue.

The sight of these two women kissing with mounting passion ignited my own desire. I leaned over and kissed the base of Tina's neck. Tina responded by arching her spine and leaning into her kiss with my wife.

I let my hand find Tina's bare back and slowly, gently skimmed my fingers up along her spine. When I reached the strings of her halter, I slowly released the knot at the middle of her back. This left her top barely clinging to her full breasts, suspended by the string around her neck.

I lifted the rear tie and let her heavy breasts fall free. Then I slowly untied the knot at her neck and pulled the now-useless halter away. Tina remained locked in her passionate kiss with my wife.

I reached around Tina and cupped her breasts in my hands. My fingers sought out her nipples and gently pinched them. The pleasure of that stimulus cause her to arch her back even more. She broke the kiss and moaned.

My wife took her cue and lifted one of Tina's nipples to her mouth. Tina looked over her shoulder at me. I leaned in and kissed her. My tongue parted her lips, exploring my mouth. She swirled her tongue around mine, sucking it deep into her mouth.

I reached out for Tina's other breast and found my wife's hand gently pinching and twisting the nipple. I slid my hands under Tina's breasts and lifted them, giving my wife easier access to both of Tina's hardening nipples.

After several minutes of sucking on Tina's nipples, my wife pulled her mouth away and said to me, "Your turn." She took Tina's face in her hands and turned her head back for more kisses. I began kissing, licking, and sucking Tina's erect nipples. I added gentle bites and twists of my own.

Somewhere in all of this foreplay, Tina pulled the strings on either side of he bikini bottom and released the knots. Then she pulled the triangle of fabric covering her pussy and let it fall to the floor. She was naked. L

My wife broke her kiss and pushed Tina back on the bed. Then she took one of Tina's nipples into her mouth as I celebrated the other one with my own mouth. Tina's moans became a soft cry of ecstasy. Having both of her nipples sucked on simultaneously was a new sensation, clearly driving her arousal even higher.

I reached down to Tina's thigh that was closest to me, exposing the slit of her pussy. A moment later, my wife did the same to the thigh closest to her. Together, our fingers began exploring Tina's pussy: parting her labia, skimming over her clit, and gentling sliding inside her wet vagina.

My wife's hand slid down Tina's mound and her fingers formed a "V", trapping Tina's clit. My fingers traced up between Tin's labia and found Tina's captured clit. I began rhythmically running my fingertips up and down Tina's clit. My wife and I continued to lick and suck and nibble on Tina's nipples.

Tina bucked and squirmed. Her eyes were rolled back in her head. Then a tiny burst of fluid sprang from her pussy. Tina's eyes snapped open and she looked down the length of her body, trying to see what had happened.

My wife took her mouth off of Tina's nipple and said, "Did you feel that? You squirted!"

"Yes, I did! Amazing! It wasn't an orgasm yet, but it felt so good!"

My wife looked at me and said, "Make her squirt some more. And make her cum!"

My index finger slid deep into Tina's pussy. I brushed across her cervix and her hips bucked, thrusting my finger deep into her. Then I began long strokes forward with my finger, ending each stroke against her G-spot.

My wife continued to kiss Tina and suck on her nipples. I slid off the bed and knelt on the floor between Tina's legs. I spread her thighs apart, leaned forward, and began kissing her pussy.

I started at her perineum and slowly worked my way up her labia to her clit. I gently tease her clit with the tip of my tongue. I flicked Tina's clit left and right. Up and down. I sucked her clit into my mouth, engorging it. Then slid my tongue down between her labia, spreading her pussy open.

I pushed my index and middle fingers into Tina's pussy, resuming the stroking rhythm as before. I licked and sucked on her clit, matching the rhythm of my finger strokes. I was working Tina towards her first squirting orgasm.

My attention was fully focused on Tina's pleasure when I sensed that something had changed. Tina's breathing had changed and her moans were muffled, as though her mouth was full.

My wife was no longer beside Tina. I lifted my eyes and saw my wife looking at me, her face inches away from my own. Somewhere in the last few minutes, she had shed her clothes and moved atop Tina. Her hips straddled Tina's face and her body stretched out along Tina's.

She was watching me eat Tina's pussy. I locked eyes with her. "Would you like some of this?", I asked. Her eyes and tongue gave me her answer.

I slid my tongue between Tina's labia and used the tip to push her clit up and out. My wife's tongue began flicking the tip of Tina's clit while I caressed its length. Tina squirmed and bucked her hips, but we stayed focused.

My wife's eyes grew wide for a moment. "Tina is eating MY pussy and just made me squirt. I hope she doesn't drown." I looked past her shoulder and saw my wife grinding her pussy into Tina's mouth.

At that moment, Tina squirted a tiny bit. My wife and I redoubled our efforts on Tina's clit. My fingers made the "come here" motion along the inside of Tina's vagina, ending each gesture against her G-spot.

My wife squinted again across Tina's face. That pushed Tina over the edge to her own orgasm. Fluid gushed out of her pussy into my face and she screamed between my wife's thighs.

We both stopped and let Tina bask in the afterglow of her orgasm. My wife inclined her head and mouthed, "We're done. Let's go."

She climbed off of Tina and found her own clothes. I threw a towel atop Tina's puddle of squirt on the hotel room floor. We each kissed Tina gently and pulled a blanket over her.

We slipped out the door and made our way across the street to our B&B.