A Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abe did as asked. Monica then did the zip and Abbie noticed the restriction on his legs. He couldn't move them out too much and had to take smaller strides. Monica then buttoned her into a white blouse with puffed sleeves. It was tight around the bust and stretched the material tautly. Thankfully it was stretchy material. Finally, Abbie was asked to step into some black shoes with a small 2" heel. They were tight but Abbie didn't complain. Monica then led him to one of the stylist chairs and put a cape around him. She turned the chair away from the mirror. A few moments later with tweezer in hand, Monica removed some stray hairs. Monica then placed a wig cap on his head flattening his medium length hair.

"This is only to give you an idea of how Abbie looks. Friday, it'll be even better. Relax." Monica then went to work with foundation, powder, rouge, many applications of mascara. Brows were defined and finally a bright red lipstick. "Don't look," she said and moved away. Abbie could feel and taste the makeup. There was also a fait pleasant aroma.

"Let's try this wig first. " Monica said pulling a short brunette wig over Abbie's head. It covered her ears and gave her a very normal girl next door look. "Mmmm looks good but not the style Darcy wants, I think," Monica said to herself. She then removed the wig and going behind Abbie placed another wig on her head, tugging it into place. This was much shorter and exposed the ears.

"This is it. What's the word? Sassy? It's sexy, shows off all your features and will turn heads. Need some accessories but Darcy will like this. Ready to see?"

Abbie nodded. She had no idea what she would look like as Monica turned the chair around. "OH," was all that came out of those red lips. She couldn't believe it. Was that really Abe underneath all that powder and paint? The short red wig changed her whole appearance. Monica was right, even close friends would not recognize Abbie from the Abe they knew at close quarters. Monica opened some drawers and came back a moment later. She attached two large black disks from her ears completing the look. Monica removed the cape and helped Abbie stand. "If you think you look hot now, wait till I have more time to get you ready for your date. Depending on the dress, we'll have to get matching accessories. Darcy will be jealous."

"It's not a date," Abbie protested softly.

"If Trevor sees you with Darcy, what would he think? Now you can admire Abbie and get used to the heels. Take a few steps," Monica suggested. Abbie tried to find her balance and soon was able to walk without Monica's help. It wasn't a feminine gait but it would do for now. "You're doing well, One foot in front of the other and remember your tight skirt prevents you from taking large strides." Monica was pleased with Abbie's introduction to femininity.

"I'll have to call Darcy. It's almost seven thirty," Monica said. "Keep walking and get comfortable on those heels. They'll be higher Friday."

Abbie walked along the small aisle stopping frequently to admire herself in the well-lit mirrors. The large mounds did seem disproportionate but they emphasized the female shape.

"So, Abbie, I assume this means you will be there on Friday. I don't think Darcy wants you to disappoint her. I'll help all I can. OK?"

"I am still not sure," Abbie replied softly. "It seems I have little choice if I want to be with Darcy."

"Yes, Darcy likes to have her own way. Here she is."

"Oh my God," were the first words out of Darcy's mouth as she rushed to hug Abbie. "Amazing. You look great and have grown a pair of massive hooters quickly," she said.

"She'll look much better on Friday I promise. We need to tone down the bust but they were all I had. But we need to get some new stuff." Monica was very pleased with both Abbie's and Darcy's reaction. She could see Abbie's anxiety. She was fearful of being outed, but also fearful of problems with Darcy. Monica could understand that and gave Abbie a reassuring pat on the back. "Darcy, Abbie was a perfect model. If we do this, then we should allow for more time to get her ready on Friday. I think you were planning for dinner around 7.30. So I would like to see Abbie here around 2.30. Will you also need an appointment?"

"I don't think so. I'll call you but may as well pick her up here and then go to dinner. I assume you can dress her here."

"Yes, the shop closes at 6 on Fridays but I can find a private station and get Abbie ready. But, for this to work there are some things we need to do." Monica was waiting for a response from either one of her customers.

"Like what?" Darcy asked. Abbie stood by quietly as Monica and Darcy talked as if she weren't there.

"Let me write this down so we remember." Monica grabbed a small pad and began to write." First, I suggest you get some Nair and have Abbie here apply it all over as per the instruction. Do this Thursday night or Friday morning. Second, we will need to buy a pair of silicone forms that we can glue on. Depending on the outfit it will look much better. Then we need to get some accessories. She'll need a purse too. We can do the finger nails here. Her ears are not pierced so we have to find the right clip-ons. Then shoes. She's wearing two inch now but will need a 3" heel to match the outfit. The cost will be high but the result amazing."

Darcy looked at Abbie. "You do agree to do this, right? No need to invest the time and money if you're going to back out. There is no going back." Abbie knew exactly what she meant. Darcy was giving her an ultimatum. She had no real choice. She felt better at looking the part and unrecognizable to Trevor. She was also nervous about being a witness to their goings on if Trevor considered her to be Darcy's girlfriend. But she hoped that her presence would discourage Darcy from going beyond flirtation.

"OK," Abbie replied softly.

"Monica, can you help with this? I am slammed at work. I'll give Abbie my credit card so buy what you need. I'll let you know about the dress tomorrow. You have my card on file so charge me for your time. OK? Abbie, let's go. I'm starved."

"You look great. I hope Trevor is not going to dump me for you," Darcy smiled.

"Please don't joke like that. I am really scared if I can pull this off without getting us hurt." Abbie was getting even more anxious with this line of talk.

"So, I put all the things you wore here into this bag. Get used to walking out. It's getting dark and people won't stare. If they do, it'll be men who see two pretty women out there. So Abbie, please arrive around 4.30 tomorrow so I can get you ready and we can go shopping. You look great." Monica hugged Abbie pressing into her large mounds for a moment longer than normal. She then hugged Darcy and led them out of the door.

Abbie was nervous going out into the world dressed as she was. Darcy hooked her arm through Abbie's and they walked to the car. Abbie looked straight ahead and struggled as she tried to keep pace with Darcy. The tight skirt only allowed small steps. The drive back to Darcy's apartment was mostly in silence. Darcy kept looking at Abbie at stops and remarking 'gorgeous', beautiful or 'great'. Abbie was too preoccupied with her own transformation and just replied in monosyllables. Now she had really no excuse. Nobody would recognize Abe under all that paint and clothing.

"I'll go warm up that lasagna dish. Why don't you refresh your makeup and join me in the kitchen," Darcy said as they entered her apartment.

Abbie had no idea what she needed to do. But she went through the motions and found some clear gloss on Darcy's vanity. She applied that as it would probably glisten a little. She admired herself in the vanity mirror astounded at how she looked.

Darcy had poured the wine and toasted Abbie. You look beautiful. If I can believe Monica, it would be even better on Friday. How do you feel?"

"OK," was Abbie's non-committal reply.

"Listen Abbie. There's no need to be shy. You know you look much better as a girl than you did as a man. Admit it."

"Yes, I am surprised."

"Let's put the plates away. I want some quality time with my new girlfriend," Darcy said. The plates were in the dishwasher and Darcy grabbed Abbie's hand and led her to the living room. She sat on the couch and raised her skirt around her waist. Her silk panty was down and on the floor.

"Show me how my girlfriend uses her mouth to please me," she commanded and spread her legs. Her slit was moist and juices flowing. Abbie licked them up and thrust her tongue deep into the cavity. It didn't take long for Darcy to explode. She put her hands on Abbie's head and kept forcing her to continue her oral attention. Abbie was finding it hard to breathe but she kept lapping away. She knew Darcy needed several orgasms to release her. It took more than ten minutes before Darcy eased off the pressure after having two more orgasms. Darcy was breathless as she gently stroked Abbie's head.

"OMG, Abbie that was incredible. I always loved your tongue but today, you outdid yourself. Perhaps I should keep you as a girl -- for sex anyway."

Abbie sat on the floor also exhausted. She was pleased Darcy was happy. Her own stiffie was causing her more discomfort stretching the tight panty. She was reflecting on her new guise and how she would manage Friday.

Darcy pulled her up and kissed her. Irrespective of the smeared lipstick and her own juices, Darcy appeared to enjoy the kiss. She had kissed many times after he went down on her. The only difference was lipstick.

"Oh, babe, that was wonderful. Stand up." Darcy helped her up. It wasn't easy to suddenly find herself on heels. The bulge through her skirt was obvious. Darcy looked up at Abbie's juice-stained face with a big smile. She pulled down the elastic waistband of the skirt and the bulge through the panty was even more noticeable. Once the panty came down, Darcy grasped the shaft. "It's much harder than before," she remarked kissing the head and licking the precum. "Is it my imagination or does it taste better too?" She then slowly took in the erect penis slowly and tantalizingly into her mouth. Abbie was close as she tried to hold back and enjoy this even longer. Darcy knew exactly how to keep teasing until she was ready to accept the spurt. She kept sucking and squeezing each ball gently. She then suddenly took it down to the root. She was quite able to take the 5" Abbie had easily; Darcy had also taken much bigger penises but this felt the right size without choking her. Abbie couldn't hold out and spewed into Darcy's waiting mouth. It was intense.

Darcy rose, hugged Abbie and kissed her deeply. Naturally she had not swallowed all and passed a lot into Abbie's mouth. It was not the first time for Abbie to be kissed after Abe had erupted, but it seemed a lot more and with a different taste. Darcy licked Abbie's face cleaning it of her juices and makeup.

They broke the kiss. "Perhaps you would like to suck it out directly...." Darcy began and kissed Abbie hard again not allowing her to speak. They broke off again. "Incredible," is all Darcy whispered. "Those boobies are hard and we'll have to get the forms Monica suggested. I want my girlfriend to have a nice, firm breasts."

"Darcy, I don't.." Abbie began.

Darcy put her finger against Abbie's mouth. "Don't spoil the moment. Let's go see what outfits will fit you. I want you looking like a sexy babe."

Darcy held Abbie's hand and guided them into the bedroom. "Why don't you undress to bra and panty whilst I look at some stuff," she suggested.

Abbie unbuttoned the blouse and slid out of the skirt. The massive bosom stood out obscenely. Her panty had wet spots. She could feel her makeup was smeared and her face covered in Darcy's juices and spittle.

Darcy held out a dark blue dress. "You should remove that wig and pull on this dress," Darcy suggested. The way she suggested it did not leave room for negotiation. Abbie removed the wig and stood there in her wig cap, bra and panty. Thankfully the dress was made of some stretchy material with a satin lining and hugged her figure accentuating the large breasts the tops of which could be seen. They didn't look real. The dress covered her shoulders with short puffed sleeves and reached halfway down her thigh.

"Monica was right. You'll need more natural looking breasts that can be glued on. I might keep my girlfriend for the whole weekend" Darcy remarked enthusiastically. "Let's try this one." She held out a flimsy red dress.

Abbie shimmered out of the blue dress and braced herself for the red. The material was fine mesh, in a red with red lining. The bodice was square cut and exposed the top of the breasts. There were no sleeves and thin straps held it on the shoulders. Definitely a no bra dress.

"That's it. I'll wear the LBD so Trevor can compare." Darcy enthused. "We'll knock him out."

That was not something Abbie wanted but again she had little choice. She hoped Darcy had not mentioned that Abe was transformed into Abbie for the dinner. But she could imagine Trevor going ballistic at the mere thought of that and dismissed it.

Darcy asked Abbie to use the creams to remove her makeup but to retain the bra and panty set. She laid out a nightdress for Abbie who didn't seem to have a will of her own anymore. Darcy managed to suck Abbie into another erection and had Abbie penetrate her in the missionary position. The only difference was the pressure on their breasts as Abbie thrust. They both same quickly within minutes of each other.

They slept satiated with Darcy spooning Abbie, pulling on her breasts. They awoke on time and went through their daily routine. Abe was glad he had some clean shirts and underwear at Darcy's apartment.

They sat across from each other at breakfast -- toast, jam and coffee. There was a big smile on Darcy's face. "Abbie turned out a lot better than either of us expected. Abbie would definitely turn me bi."

"I am not a girl. I am your boyfriend. I dressed for you," Abe protested.

"Of course, but you make such a beautiful girl that I may want you looking like that sometimes and have a girl's night out.."

Abe looked at Darcy confused. "I don't think I want to dress like that again and go out. I am doing..."

"Yeah, I know," Darcy replied. "But it could be fun. Monica wants you there early. I can have my hair done and then come back for you when we go for dinner. I think you should take the Friday off. You have to use that hair cream etc.

"OK," was all Abe replied. It was easier than trying to argue with Darcy.

"Good, so pack a bag with your Abbie clothes and wig and we can get to the office. I will pick you up around 4.30 so you'll have time to go shopping with Monica. I'll give you my credit card. Let's take the dress we chose last night do Monica ca see what accessories you need. I will also pack a blouse and skirt to go shopping. Girls don't wear the same clothes two days running."

Abe glumly nodded. He had enjoyed the transformation. It was better than he had ever dreamed. The sex with Darcy was also special. But each moment that passed increased his chances of having to be Abbie for Darcy and Trevor on Friday. He saw no way out and it scared him.

Abe went through the day listlessly. Today he would become Abbie again and go shopping. Abbie would be shopping for girl's clothes and stuff and it scared him. He did think Monica understood and would help and protect Abbie from any humiliation. Yet, he never thought he would be in a position like this. Ge had plenty of vacation left and he asked his boss for the Friday and Monday off. He didn't know what Darcy had planned but he was sure it included him staying as Abbie till Sunday night.

Still in a daze he waited for Darcy at 4.30. She was prompt. He kissed her on the cheek and got in. "I have to go back to the office for a conference call and then have a drink with the staff. So take a cab home or Monica might even drop you off. Here's my credit card and some cash. Whatever you buy put it on the card. I'll call you tomorrow morning and maybe pick you up."

Abe just nodded with soft OK's muttered in between. It seemed like he had little choice. Darcy dropped him near the salon. He took the bag and the dress and watched Darcy drive away, He entered the salon which was a little busier than yesterday. Monica greeted him like an old friend with a hug and kiss and ushered him into her back office.

She handed him a bottle of cold water. "So are you ready to become Abbie?" Monica asked a shy and nervous Abe.

"OK," came the soft reply.

"Darcy was impressed and I guess she showed you a good time," Monica commented. The reference was clear.

"Abbie, I know you're nervous. Remember, we will prepare so that you will be ready by Friday. You will never be required to be alone with this guy and that'll make it easier. As long as you look feminine enough and just respond normally, and laugh at his jokes, you'll be fine. You have to project confidence otherwise you will have reason to be nervous. Now, let's get you changed. I need to see the dress you're going to wear on Friday. Darcy said you had it."

Monica had seen Abe change before so Abe disrobed whilst Monica shook out the clothes in the small bag. "Those monsters are too big to go out today. We're going to pad the bra tightly with cotton wool for now. We're going to a special shop first to get you the right forms. Darcy called to say you have her credit card so let's give it a workout."

Monica helped with the padded bra. The bra was still a little big but looked softer with the cotton padding. Monica insisted that Abe wear a pair of pantyhose and then a pair of stay up stockings. "They won't show your legs with hair," she explained. Then came the knickers. You won't need the pantyhose on Friday after you have gotten rid of the hair. Just use the toilet and have a close shave again. There's not much growth but still."

Darcy did as instructed and then wore the red dress that Darcy had chosen. It was made of tulle material and the bust was curved like the top of as heart. The edges had red trimming but the breasts would stand out

"It's beautiful but if that is the choice, we will definitely need to glue on the breast forms and get a full corset with half cups. We can't show bra straps. We don't want your skin damaged. The corset will also help with the stockings. " Monica opined. "But you'll definitely be a hit and I am sure Darcy may get jealous." Monica took some photographs below the neck. "Roberta can see what we need." There was no explanation who Roberta was.

Abbie slid out of the dress and waited for the next instruction. "The blouse is too crushed but I have something you can wear. The skirt should be OK." Monica helped Abe with the blouse and skirt. Abbie had no embarrassment from Monica's touch.

It took less than 30 minutes. The stretch fabric of the pink short sleeved top stretched over Abbie's breasts. It contrasted well with the tight black skirt. She pulled on the wig over a wig cap. Abbie stepped into the low heels. She had spent a good part of last evening in them and felt her balance quickly. "I thought that you should look female when I do the makeup. There's probably just one or two customers only."

Monica led Abbie to the main salon firmly grasping her arm. She attached the cape and within seconds Abbie looked like a salon patron having her face done. Monica went to work quickly with a practiced hand. Abbie had experienced all of this yesterday and knew Monica would do a great job. By the time Monica was done, the salon was empty and the staff leaving. "You can look at yourself again in the mirror. I'll be right back."

A few minutes later with some black disks clipped to her ears, a little perfume and Abbie was ready. "Here's a small purse I keep as a spare. Put what you need in there including Darcy's card. I have a small pack of tissues." Monica ushered Abbie out of the door and locked up. "We'll come back here for your clothes later. I can drive you home."