A Throuple Of Things Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my chair. Ed moved the chair from the front of my desk and sat on my right hand side, while Sean, although no higher up that the rest of them, stood to my left. Sean leant down and whispered into my ear "mind if I say something before you start?" I nodded and guessed what was coming.

"Before Greg gets into it I wanted to let you know that I'm in a similar relationship with my wife after Greg helped me with marriage problems. If any of you judge him and Ed you can judge me too."

"Thanks Sean. The only difference I see between you lot and the rest of the team out there is that you can keep your opinions to yourselves. I want you to be honest now. Completely honest about what you're thinking with regards to Ed, Sean and me. Speak freely, this won't affect your jobs."

"I don't understand why Ed wanted to have a relationship with a woman who is already involved." Said Andrew.

"Because I can't just choose who I fall in love with. Opportunity arose, with permission from Greg I pursued it and I'm glad I did." Ed replied.

"I don't want to come across as crude or judgmental but, isn't it a bit gay to share a woman. I mean there's man stuff involved." Said Mike.

"It's called sperm or semen or spunk, Mike. You're allowed to say the words. It's actually a very good point though, but I don't think it's that simple. For me personally, if Ed has been with Helen before me what he gives to her becomes hers. I wouldn't want to drink a glass of it, I mean I wouldn't even want to taste my own, but as for touching his sperm it doesn't bother me." I openly replied.

"Can I ask a weird question?" Iain asked. "Sean, would you mind if I asked Elle on a date?"

Sean smiled, leaving the room with Iain.

"Life is too short not to grab it by the bollocks. Live and let live. Have fun. Stop being so fucking boring."

"Ok, here's one." Andrew said, asking his second question. "How would you feel if your wife had a one night stand with someone you don't know? I mean you both share her between you and as long as your happy with that it's great, but what if she slept with another guy one night?"

I looked at Ed. "How would that make you feel Ed?"

He closed his eyes and shook his head knowing what was coming. "She has done that. In fact it was last Friday night while we were still in Vienna." I told them the philosophy and let them chew over it before sending them back to the rest of the team.

"I want no more judgment in this place I said to the sales room as I passed."

Ed and I went back to the reports, sorting through months/years of numbers and graphs and charts blah blah. By the end of the day the reams of paper might as well have said blah blah because that's all they meant to tired eyes. The sales team all, every single one of them, said a friendly goodbye at the end of their day. Some even shaking our hands for being straight and honest about everything. Kelly walked into my office closed the door and sat in the chair across from Ed and I. "I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't want to come across as being judgmental, but everyone else was acting so outraged I felt I had to go along."

"That's ok, Kelly. You could have said you were just pretending."

"Thing is, I wondered if you could have a word with my husband? I've got this male friend that I'd like to be more than friendly with but I don't want to cheat."

"I'm sorry Kelly, that's not my area. Maybe tell him about our relationship and see how he responds, but remember some people just aren't that open minded."

She thanked me and left for the night.

"Shall we go home to the wife?" I asked.

"You go and get her some flowers. I'll pick up some food and I'll meet you at home."

A perfect division of labour.

88888888888888888888888888888

During the week, Helen was busy setting up the studio for her new endeavour, placing ornaments, flowers, swatches and books around. What she'd done was actually spectacular, gaining six new clients in the first four days for small projects, going all out to give them her very best. She wanted to get the word out so those first clients were only paying for the materials used, not for her time. She didn't need to earn since Ed and I had her covered.

Ed completed his move into the gues... his room by the Tuesday, with Helen sleeping in our beds on alternate nights. It was really working for us. I was happy with the frequency of our coupling, She was getting her fill between the two of us and Ed was very happy being with her much more often.

"Guys." I called from the kitchen. "What are we doing tonight?"

Helen entered wearing an open kimono, a smile and nothing else. I was looking at my phone for new venues when Ed walked in wearing only his shorts. It was a normal occurrence for us to walk around the house half or even totally naked most times, happy in our own capsule. "How about this place? Juba? Fine dining and live entertainment?" Ed suggested

"Why don't we do that new smokehouse then around the corner to the oak, Mr Driver's favourite pub?" Helen asked with a wink.

"Hmm I could just eat a nice juicy steak." I mused.

"Well I was just eating a nice juicy tube steak before you called us in here." She said leaning over the breakfast bar across from me.

Ed moved behind Helen as I sat across from her scanning the menu for the smokehouse on my phone, writing down a few of the items I liked the look of, realising Helen's hair was sweeping back and forth across the page as I was looking down trying to write. I lifted my gaze to see her staring at me not six inches away, her face expressing pleasure as they mated. Her face came closer until we were kissing. Her admission of her eating Ed's tube steak still fresh in my mind and the taste of him still fresh in her mouth. For the next ten minutes we made out like naughty school kids while they fucked like rabbits. As quickies go it was a long one, Ed was never quick, always giving her what she needed before he took his. When he moved away I moved in and took his place. To an outsider it may look like she was just some living fucktoy, constantly coupled with one of us, but she probably enjoyed the sex more than we did. Actually there's no probably about it. She DID enjoy it more, getting hot and wet from the mere mention of sex.

Ed showered while I made standing love to Helen, planting soft kisses on her neck as we rocked together. She went next when we finished to afford her the time required by all women, to dress and look pretty. I took my shower last.

With the shower turned off I called out. "What time do we want to leave?"

"Leave here for 6pm, eat for 7pm, oak for 8.30pm?" Helen suggested. Sounded good. It was only 4pm so plenty of time. I walked from the bathroom seeing Ed sitting dressed and ready in the wingback and Helen sitting on the bed still naked. "Everything ok?"

"Ed wants us to try something."

"Ok?" I was intrigued.

He stood up and said. "Have a seat. I'm going to try to help you. I think I can."

I sat where he'd been sitting, Helen got up and came over to me, kneeling before me, my auburn haired princess. She began helping my erection to swell. Once at full attention she took me into her mouth. "Put your head back and relax. It's important to relax at this point." Ed instructed.

Helen was sucking slowly just as she'd done for Ed a couple of weeks before their wedding. The feeling was exquisite, bringing me close to the trigger point and holding me there. Ed spoke again. "When you cum, tighten every muscle you can in your groin. I'm talking your lower abdomen, your cock, your prostate and your arsehole. Squeeze them for all your worth and keep squeezing until you've emptied the chamber."

I remained relaxed as she took her second cycle sucking hard, making my glans swell almost to bursting, stimulating it with her tongue and back down, swallowing me into her throat, and again. I felt the heat rise, squeezing all the muscles just as Ed had told me sparking a huge climax as she continued to draw hard. Throughout I maintained the squeeze until the best orgasm of my life subsided before relaxing again, feeling her head move slightly, hearing her swallow still hard in her mouth. She was impressed but not as much as I was.

Extremely sensitive now, but she was going so slow it was actually pleasant. I relaxed again, even more than before allowing her her to work her magic. Six cycles and I was erupting again. Once more using Ed's method, exploding as she watched me with her pretty eyes, waiting still as a lizard. I relaxed again, still fucking hard. Ed had just made me a god.

I lost count of the number of times I ejaculated. My head, a hazy funk of spam algae, and furry light. It made no sense to me either.

The final time I Just allowed things to take their course and fell flaccid from her open mouth, leaning forward I held her face and kissed her. I didn't care that I'd just blown a life's worth of semen into her mouth I just wanted to show my appreciation.

"How was it bro?"

"Man! Why haven't you told me about that trick before?"

"What and give up hours of sex with Helen?"

It was the only time Ed had been selfish in this thing of ours

Apparently an hour had elapsed and according to Ed, 11 orgasms. Helen said I was most certainly shooting smoke rings by number five. Whatever, I could stay hard all night now regardless of fluid levels.

Helen pulled out a number of dresses and two piece outfits, settling finally on a sapphire, mid thigh, bodycon dress. The same process was employed for underwear, a process in futility as no one would likely see them. She settled on a black pair of lace, French cut panties, pulling them up her slender, unending legs, moving about the bedroom as she continued getting ready. Electing to coordinate, her blue heels were the only choice, making her close to 6'1".

Mr Driver arrived at 6.40pm, excited to see Helen coming with us. He dropped us at the smokehouse, told us he was off duty from 9pm and to give him a call on the mobile number if he was needed. The place was packed. Three stag parties were starting their evenings there and they all noticed the beauty in the sapphire dress. Becoming hot from all the attention, she suggested we go outside to the terrace. I don't actually know if it was intentional but the terrace was up a flight of steps and there was a group of stags on either side at the bottom of them. They got a risqué view as she walked up the steps. I know because I was standing and I saw the same view. Their cheers also made it obvious.

Eventually we were given a table near the stags. Helen sat on the seat closest to them and, while Ed and I talked about work stuff, she found some friends to talk to in their group. Soon, she excused herself to use the bathroom, all the stags watching as she walked away.

The food was delicious and there was so much of it. We sat with another drink talking with our stag neighbours. They'd travelled from a good seventy miles away to stag it up somewhere different, away from the faces they knew. A good plan because they were pretty rowdy. They bought us a round since Helen had provided them with eye candy for the night.

Soon after, we left the smokehouse but not before helen had given each of the boys a peck. The guys were all sitting so she had to bend down which lifted her dress up enough to give them more than they'd bargained for. Taking time to choose her underwear was a good move it seemed.

Although we were later arriving at the oak it was still relatively empty when we arrived. Finding a table, we made ourselves comfortable and enjoyed a quiet drink while chatting about Helen's smokehouse stags.

Groups, couples and singles walked in, growing the numbers in the pub until it became hard to move. Helen's presence was causing a stir amongst the men, their saucy comments landing like sweet tickles on her intimate zone. Without wishing to elicit a reaction, she rose to use the bathroom, causing the men to cheer, one of them recalling her as Rebecca Rabbit. Smiling widely as she walked amongst them she'd surely have been feeling the heat.

Chatting about work while out for a good time is never fun but while Helen was in the bathroom we managed to put some things to bed. Helen had been away for almost half an hour. Wondering if perhaps she was feeling ill I went to find her. Rounding the corner I noticed her talking flirtatiously to a tall, stocky, blonde gent with a well groomed beard.

"Hey, where did you get to?" I asked her.

With suspicious eyes, he looked me up and down, unsure of what threat I was to him, readying himself to protect her from harm. With the palm of his hand he stopped me approaching her saying. "Excuse me mate, we're having a conversation. Do yourself a favour and leave her alone."

Puzzled, I continued, asking her if she wanted another drink. He didn't like it. Helen stood at his side, eyes wide, surprised at his attitude while he told me again to leave her alone.

"Mind if I ask your name?"

His temper wasn't cooled by my question but he answered "Gareth."

"His friends call him Gee." She told me.

"Gee? Can I get you a drink?"

Startled by my offer he seemed bewildered at my persistence to engage, choosing to push me gently backward. "Listen, I don't know what game you're trying to play but she's with me, now fuck off!"

I looked passed him to see her gesturing. 'I have no clue what's going on.'

"Sorry I just want to get things straight in my head. She's with you? But you've only just met, right?"

His ire was gathering. "Yes. I just met her what business is it of yours?"

"Well let me just squeeze by you and I'll show you." I said as I pushed him backward, reaching for her left hand, lifting it and saying. "This is my business, understand? And by the way," I said lifting her right hand. "Her other husband is just through there!"

His temper quenched, I began to speak to Helen. "So where did you get to? We've been working while we waited. I thought you might have come down with something."

"No honey, I'm fine. I've just been speaking with Gee."

"Ok baby. Can I get you both a drink?"

"I'll have a fruit cider with a straw and I think Gee is drinking San Miguel."

Turning to walk back to the bar, I gave myself a smile for a situation well handled. As close as it came, it didn't end in fists flying. By the time I got back to Ed time had ticked on. "Sorry bro, had a run in with guy who has no concept of sharing."

"With Helen."

"Yeah. It's all good though."

Sitting at the table we watched the crowd ebb and dwindle. Helen was still standing, chatting and flirting with Gee, her hand landing on his arm and chest as they spoke, his demeanour relaxed as if they were old friends. She made her excuse and disappeared round the corner to the bathroom, leaving him alone. We caught his eye, lifting glasses to show no hard feelings. In a few seconds he begun to move towards us, making the distance look far shorter by the length of his strides. "Greg, is it? And Ed?"

"That would be us." I affirmed

"Look I'm sorry about earlier but usually when that kind of thing happens it's some guy trying to muscle in on foundations I've laid."

"It's not a problem mate. A misunderstanding."

Ed excused himself as we talked. Gee was an ex military officer, leaving the army and going into Middle East security. Genuinely a nice chap. Helen rejoined us sitting next to Gee, Ed arriving back with us soon after. The conversation was wide and varied. History, science, culture. As anyone in the army might be, he was well travelled having toured Iraq, Afghanistan, central Africa and training in the jungles of Borneo. A life filled with memories and experience. I was rather jealous.

The unambiguous nature of Helen's flirting made Gee a little tense around us. Helen had probably explained our living situation after I showed him our rings but that didn't get him a free pass. Helen might like him but if there was a chance he was a creep, sayonara Gee.

The music had been playing in the pub all night. Easy to listen to, chilled music, inaudible over the din of the crowd, but now the pub had emptied enough to hear it again. A song Helen liked came on, to which she began bopping while sitting. "Greg, wanna dance?"

Shaking my head she moved to Ed. "Want to dance?"

"Have you ever seen a giraffe run a hurdles race? That's me dancing?"

"Mind if I...." Gee requested.

With a quickness Helen slid out from behind the table towards Gee as he offered her his hand, moving in to some space they began to sway and swirl. She loved it, playing it up by lifting the hem of her dress to tease him, laughing giddily as she did. My heart was pounding, sure of her game.

The bell sounded for last orders, the pair still dancing I went to get the last round, bringing them back to the table as they continued. As I listened and watched them the music changed to a slow dance, bringing them closer, bodies tight, foreheads touching as they gently swayed like saplings in a stiff breeze. Helen was teasing, moving her lips close to his, playing chicken to see how close they could get without touching. For Gee it was a torturous game he couldn't win. If their lips didn't touch, it was a no prize game. If his lips touched hers, in his mind, we'd surely step in and remove the prize. Before he could make the decision she pulled away and came to get a drink from the table, winking at me and Ed to tell us she was winning.

They sat, taking their drinks. Gee took a huge swig that left only half a pint in his glass. "She has that effect, doesn't she?" He looked over at her, probably in disbelief at how close he'd come to having those lips on his, imagining the taste of her sweet cider infused saliva, feeling her tongue on his.

The bell rang again. Game over and all the drinks disappeared. "We could all go back to mine if you want. It's just round the corner."

"Thanks Gee but I think we're....."

She cut me off. "Yes. We'd love to."

We followed Helen and Gee out of the pub and into the night, the streetlights glaringly bright to our alcohol soaked eyes. Ed and I walked behind as they went ahead, his arm around her waist, his hand on her bum cheek. It was perhaps a ten minute walk along the road, down a side street and in to a detached house. It was a minimally furnished house. I imagined Helen's interior design head was enjoying the setup. We all filtered into the living room which consisted of a leather two seat sofa, two chairs, coffee table, stereo and TV. Gee flicked the stereo on and played some music. Slow stuff. As Helen sat on the sofa Gee stood between the arm of the sofa and the coffee table, blocking a path to the other sofa seat, making us sit on the chairs. The house was nicely laid out and for a single man it was pleasantly surprising. Helen was swaying to the tunes while Gee left the room, coming back a few seconds later with four bottles, popping the tops and handing them round.

Watching Helen sway, Gee began to move too. Not as much as a word was said since arriving at his house but they were speaking to each other silently.

A track began to play which Helen had always loved. Rising to her feet she began to writhe, closing her eyes, making little movements, grinding the air, lifting her arms. Gee slid the table to the side, allowing her space to make grander movements, writhing down and back up, rolling her hips, pulling her hair up. Dancing away like a belly dancer, whipping her hair out of her face. She was becoming annoyed by it but had nothing to tie it up with. Stopping for a moment she left the room, returning not ten seconds later holding her black panties and proceeding to tie her hair in a pony with them. One of, if not the hottest thing I've ever seen. Face free of hair she continued.

As she swayed and squatted her dress rode up, gathering around her hips and waist. In the zone now, she began lifting the hem of her dress, displaying the lower part of her pert little buttocks for us, but mainly for Gee, the dance making her hot, the heat making her wilder. Her hands described lines all over her body, from her thighs, up her sides, over her breasts and up to her hair. She looked at me passed her arm as they waved above her head and smiled, upping her game by ever so slowly lifted the back of her dress with her rear towards Gee to show him the entirety of her bum, jiggling it and slapping it, still twisting, grinding, squatting and thrusting. Gee couldn't remove his gaze from her tight, naked peach, his eyes moving as if moored to it. She slowed almost to a stop, gave Ed and I both winks before lifting the dress up and off over her head. She continued dancing with her back to him. Widening her stance, she looked around to him before slowly leaning forward, placing her hands flat on the floor. Without shoes it's a feat, with heels on it was a miracle. He sat with his mouth agog, peering as if into her soul as her full and substantial labia parted.