A Throuple Of Things Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he picked her up, supported now only by his thick, rigid member, her back to his chest and his hands on her bosom she hung impaled as he fucked her in mid air, her feet on his knees, her hands on his, screaming for him to fuck her and cum inside her.

He wasn't even close to done. For twenty minutes he held her up before us, his sex puppet, helen declaring she wanted more, Ed and I enthralled, before they moved back to the side of the sofa. He lowered her down gently, letting her rest, lovingly rubbing her back as she lay over the arm, his timber still very much buried deep inside her, beginning to rock his hips, her moans of approval again building. Gee increased his pace again enjoying the feel of her tightness around his broad member as he slid hard against the sensitive walls of her vagina. They made love for a few minutes, Helen cooing, telling Gee she loved it, slipping up and saying she loved him. He stopped at the admission, leaning down to kiss her and making an admission of his own.

She wanted more, ordering him to fuck her. He began moving again, ramping up his penetrations until his speed and power matched her requests, her voice becoming horse from her vocal gymnastics, taking his rough jouncing like a champ. The sight of his broad girth and length sinking into her petite body seemingly impossible, yet it was happening before our eyes. Another fifteen minutes of pile driving force, ravishing our wife's delicate birth canal, taking what he wanted, what he was owed from the night she left him a trembling mess with blue balls. I could see his steam building, his tightening body, the tortured expression on his face as the heat rose inside him, Helen crying his name calling for him to keep fucking her but within seconds he was done, forcing himself as deep as he could, while his muscle pumped his potent spunk against her waiting cervix, swelling as it did, causing her to scream as it stretched her further with each spasm. they were both exhausted.

She lay over the arm of the sofa sobbing while he rested behind her still very much engaged, the monster lying dormant within her. "Baby are you ok?" I asked as I approached her.

"Yes honey, I'm fine. Worn out but fine. Gee, sugar, are you done?"

"Yeah. I just don't want to give up a second of being inside you." He said breathlessly. "You sure you're ok? I lost control a bit"

"Best - sex - ever."

She lay with her body across the back of the chesterfield for a few minutes while Gee stayed within, basking in her warmth. I sat on the sofa stroking her hair while Ed ran her a bath. "Will Gee be visiting again?"

"Maybe, if he can help us out I'd definitely enjoy returning his favour. Maybe once I've recovered a bit."

Gee eventually softened, extracting himself from her as a huge amount of his viscous semen slowly appeared at the opening to her pussy, her slim form full of his vast deposit. I lifted her, carrying her tired body to the bathroom.

"I had no idea it could be like that. Neither of you are small but he's an absolute beast. Thank you both so much for letting him fuck me."

"I love you baby. Anything for you but it was your choice. Not ours."

"I love you too honey. Would you do me a favour, tell Gee thanks. I'm done for the night."

With that I left her to relax, knowing that he now owed us a favour. If nothing else her night with Gee had taught us all that we are all capable of surprising ourselves.

"There's something we think you might be able to help us with." I told Gee. "Something delicate."

On explaining the situation, I showed Gee the files describing my theory for Calvin's play. Agreeing to help, he hoped it might allow him future access to Helen. He'd call us if he found something.

Helen took a couple of days to get over the strength of his onslaught, her poor pussy was so sore she couldn't sit properly. She'd enjoyed his attention immensely. Something she'd gladly repeat.

8888888888888888888888

The job had become so stressful it was a grind to get through the day. Calvin was adding work on top of work. Most annoyingly Helen couldn't change her habits to hinder him or he might have become suspicious. Although she and Ed did stop their trysts in the office.

I was placed onto a takeover project. A small concern with big ideas. It became clear, this was the purpose of the merger. Individually our companies weren't big enough, didn't hold enough liquidity to make the move. As a larger entity we could move on this small fish and swallow it whole. Mr Worth's advice about ethics ringing in my ears. Had it not been for the takeover it might have been a place I'd have considered working. The challenge of growing a small company was an aspiration of mine.

I spent nights and days setting up the strike. Making sure that the little fish didn't swim away before we could finish the job. When the day finally came we attacked. We undermined their ability to take their ideas further, devalued their company and offered our bid. Bingo. To be fair the offer was double what the company was worth at the time but it was a pittance compared to their R&D value.

At the end of the day, once everyone had left, Helen, Ed and I were called into Calvin's office for a celebration I text Gee to tell him we'd be "late". He poured four glasses of champagne, handing them around to us.

"You've all done Stirling work, especially Greg. I've been keeping my eye on you all and I think I have the perfect celebration set up for you." He said as he walked to his door, locking it. Walking back to his chair he beckoned Helen to his side.

"I believe you have a rather unique relationship together."

There it was, his play, his attempt for a takeover of his own.

"I'd like to propose that I fuck Helen here while you both watch and like it." He moved behind her placing his hands on her hips, his lips close to her ear. "Would you like that you sexy slut?"

Expressions of irritation began to appear on her face. Her disgust at his advance plain to see.

"Do you want to feel me sliding inside you?"

Ed and I didn't move. Helen was shaking, threatened, vulnerable.

"What if I pushed my stiff prick into your mouth, would you like that?"

"No." She replied with force."

"I'll bet she hasn't said no to any men in a while." His taunts venomous.

"That may be the case but she said no to you. What does that tell you?" I questioned, spitting my own toxin back at him.

"It doesn't matter because I always get what I want!" He hissed as he pushed her forward onto his desk.

I stood, but before I could move he pulled out his ace. A usb drive, probably containing the many files he'd gathered. "Do you want daddy to find out that you're a trashy slut Helen? Would he like to know what his dirty slut of a daughter does with these two degenerate scumbags?" His hand lifting her skirt as she lay there crying. "This isn't the only copy. I have an insurance plan in place."

He threw it on the table in front of Helen. She took it and held it tight. Her buttocks were now fully exposed, the fire in my eyes burning into his soul. Ed ready to mame. "I can do anything I want to her and you won't do a thing about it because I hold all the cards." And with that he tore her panties away from her body. Her exposure complete. She didn't move. Frozen with fear.

"What do you think darling? It's decision time. Get fucked now or be fucked forever. Ten seconds. Tick, tock, tick, tock.

"Just let him do it." She mouthed to me. "Ok." She said to him. Just once and you give us all the files."

"Well that was easy. I expected a

Bit more of a fight, but once a slut always a slut." He mulled for a few seconds. "No deal. I want to fuck you every day for the next year... no... two years, and I want to empty my full balls into your pretty little mouth every lunch time while I eat. Oh and these two don't get to touch you. They'll be too busy with the amount of shitty jobs I give them anyway. That's the new deal. Take it or leave it."

"Ok. I'll do it."

"Oh I know you will. He said as he unbuckled his belt, opening his pants and pulling himself out. "Are you ready for this boys" he said as he lined himself up.

"Hang on. I have a better deal."

He paused his advance.

"You let Helen go and we'll do you a massive favour." I offered.

"There's nothing you have that's worth missing out on this dirty fuck meat."

"Actually your right. She is worth far more, but let me just tell you." I said as I placed my hands on the table leaning towards him. "You may have a little bit of dirt on us, but we've got a big mound of it on you."

He stood behind Helen. His pathetic dick softening by the second. You see, we did some digging in your dirt and found the mother-load. It would seem that you're a shit sucking paedophile." His hands lifted from Helen's bare cheeks, hovering not an inch above."

I nudged Ed. "He's a sick fucking freak who gets off to kids. I'm surprised he can even get it up for a grown woman."

His face melted from evil, grotesque and angry to grey, ashen and fearful.

"You see Calvin we've known for a long time about your little secrets.."

Helen propped her head up on her arm as she shook her naked bum at him. "Don't want this now, 'darling'?" Her part played to perfection, she stood, pulling her skirt down and turning to sit on his desk as both Ed and I rounded either side of it.

"We have a usb drive too. It contains your disgusting files. We have an IT expert who has taken an image of your hard drive. We have a former army information officer who's managed to decrypt that file you had hidden on your computer. He's been digging into you life and found that your name isn't even Calvin at all... Charles. And we now know that you're a convicted sex offender. I text him just before coming in here using a key word. He's probably speaking to the police right now. What's your opinion on Braeburns and pink ladies?"

"What?"

"Braeburn and pink ladies? It's a simple question."

"I don't understand."

I smiled widely. "How do you like them apples?"

Hellen hopped off the desk, kissed her fingers and slapped him as hard as she could before picking up her underwear. We all walked out leaving him with his pants around his ankles wondering how the tables had turned. I returned to the doorway. "Oh just one other thing." I smiled as I said it thinking of Columbo. "That insurance plan of yours? Won't matter. We came clean to him. He wasn't happy at all but at least it's done now."

Using decryption software, Gee had found that the locked file contained graphic images that he said had scarred him. He told us that for days he couldn't get the images off his eyelids. He'd contacted the authorities after I tipped him off about our meeting. I knew that would be his play.

Calv..... Charles wouldn't be running a company again for a long time. For the buyout and for discovering Charles' history and police record they promoted me to director. I promoted Ed to branch manager and Helen was given a long term contract as consultant.

Gee split work between home and abroad. Coming home for a couple of weeks before going back out for a couple of months. He and Helen dated a lot whenever he was home and he always gave her a good account of himself.

8888888888888888888888888888

Valentine's Day. What do you buy the woman who has two husbands and a boyfriend?

"How do you fancy going to the oak tonight?" I asked. "Helen had fun last time."

"Don't mock me. You probably had more fun watching."

"That's probably true. So, what do you think? The oak? Ed's already in. If you don't come we'll have to watch some other woman having her nipples licked."

"Guaranteed nipple licking?" She asked

"Absolutely guaranteed."

"Ok I'll get ready. Coming to watch?"

The evening was cold, the thin material of Helen's bright red satin dress hiding nothing of her nipples. Entering the pub later than we usually would, the men all cheered to welcome her. Having become quite a fixture of the place we'd made a lot of friends there during our visits and the pub was never busier than when Helen was in attendance. Knowing the men as we did, things were always laid back.. Of course, she flirted hard but things never progressed, she had all she needed, well almost.

One of their favourite 'Helen moves' was the panty hair band. When playing pool her hair would get into her face so in full view she would reach up her dress and pull down her panties and tie her hair up with them. It was the move that Gee found most memorable during their first meeting. It also offered the patrons the chance of a peek at the holy land when she bent over the pool table. For three hours Helen Ed and I mingled and chatted. The patrons of the pub all knew our thing, happy to accept that Helen was a free agent but none of them were attractive to her. The night was perfect. Helen had danced with most of the men, giving them each a kiss before we left. She knew Gee was due home the next day and wanted to get an early night. Unfortunately Ed and I had plans for her.

We called Mr Driver, Helen giving him a show as we drove home. Her activity in the pub making his payment particularly wet. In contrast to her many other journeys in Mr Driver's car I told her to keep her dress on which she was unhappy about. She liked having his eyes on her, being covered by a dress diluted the arousal. Still she did keep it on. Leading her in to our house, she was greeted by Elle and Sean as they were leaving. Ed went down the hall to the spare bedroom. She couldn't understand why they'd been at our house. They greeted her saying goodbye as they left. "Why the hell were they here and why are they just leaving? They could have stayed a while."

"Sorry baby. They couldn't stay."

Ed came back up the hall and took Helen's hand. "Helen you know we love you beyond words. We've got a big surprise for you."

"What? What surprise?"

"Ciao mia principessa. Mi sei mancato."

"Oh my god, Bruno. I can't believe you're here. How are you here?

"Mr Greg and Mr Ed bring me over for you."

She met him as he walked down the hall towards her kissing him hard and hugging him tight.

"You're both in the spare room tonight. Happy Valentine's and birthday."

Holding his hand she turned to us telling us she loved us, before taking her Italian lover to bed. Energetic was the word I'd use to describe Bruno. Their room was next to mine, our headboards against the same wall. It didn't stop knocking all night, her sweet voice singing a soprano symphony of lust, keeping me happily awake until they finally stopped sometime around 5am.

Getting up soon after they finished I went to make some coffee, followed closely by Ed who had also been listening to their performance.

"Italian stallion might not be a bad description." He suggested.

We let them sleep and went out for breakfast. The morning was a chorus of bird song as the starlings woke beginning their dance in the trees as we passed by, drinking in their joy.

I had to admire Helen. To many she may have seemed to be a slut, simply fucking as she wished, but in reality she'd never slept with anyone she hadn't fallen in love with. The fact that she held on to four out of the five relationships she'd had, and continued to love each of us was worthy of respect.

With full knowledge of Bruno's arrival, Gee returned home on the afternoon of the 15th for the week. Helen was happy to see him, having not seen him since Christmas, taking him to the spare room to catch up while Ed, Bruno and I went to the oak. Bruno thanked us for his plane ticket and for putting him up so he could spend time with his beloved Helen. He talked about the possibility of us going to Italy, visiting his home town near Venice. We spoke about all kinds of things, his English had become really strong due to his daily calls with her. He had a week to put his language skills to work.

Helen's nights during that week were spent with Bruno, Gee took her back home to his during the mornings, giving her the afternoons to relax before Ed and I came home from work. We wondered how she was able to manage all of us wanting to spend special time with her but she made it work.

Gee left the day before Bruno, spending the whole day with Helen, her emotions showing clearly as she waved him off. Bruno comforted her in their love nest, in which they spent the rest of their time before his eventual departure too.

Her mood after they'd gone was somber, spending almost the whole day crying for her temporary loss. Of course she knew she'd see them again, but it didn't fill the hole left in her soul.

Life continued as it does, steadily rolling down the shallow hill of time, her zest returning a day or two after they'd gone. Speaking to them both on video calls, she was able to almost be with them again.

Mid April was always a lovely time of year. The flowers were beginning to open, bees pollinating, birds singing and the warm sun returning to revive the life lost to winter. In spring, as romance burgeons, love blooms. Ed and I had been spoiling Helen and she was looking radiant. We surprised her with a romantic trip, to Venice, her lover meeting us at Marco Polo airport. Ed and I booked a twin room in a hotel close to Bruno's residence, Helen staying with him. She was in her element. Relaxed, she became a different woman. Still Helen but brighter, if that was possible. Bruno took care of all her needs that week, allowing Ed and I to enjoy our friendship without the pleasing distraction of our wife. It truly was the most pleasant time.

Helen and Bruno visited our room on the final night of our visit, calling Gee on video chat. She told us of the things they seen, food they'd eaten, places they'd visited. Her head was full of inspiration. No one could have imagined that five people could work so well as a single unit, but it did work.

Arriving home was like a breath of fresh air. The memories of the trip so strong in our minds, we unpacked, ate great food and drank wine. I say we drank, Helen was starting a new healthy living detox so for the first time since I'd known her no alcohol passed her lips.

Early May I took some time to do some upkeep in the house, painting walls, freshening woodwork, fixing facia boards. Manly tasks. Ed continued to work as did Helen, the break giving me time to think. Perhaps it was time for a bigger house. While just the two of us lived together it was plenty big enough. However with Ed's belongings it began to feel cramped, if helen decided to move Gee in too, it would be impossible.

I took a break to make a drink and use the bathroom. I read a magazine as I sat contemplating my will, happening to look over to the sink, wondering if a remodel would help us sell for more money. I looked down at the waste basket noting a blue box. The waste basket was almost never used as any waste would be placed in the main bin. I reached over, lifted the box and felt something inside without realising what the box was. I'm sure you've guessed what it was.

I sat, literally shitting myself at what this meant. Through our many adventures only the night of my panic attack at the office had made me as scared as I was at that moment. Walking into the kitchen, I took a glass of juice and went to sit down. I stayed there for hours thinking about everything. Our jobs, our marriage, our house, our cars, our family, but most of all I thought about Helen. Her beautiful body would be going through so many changes. I didn't want her to change. I selfishly wanted to make things go away and keep the perfect woman I loved just as she was forever.

Ed and Helen walked in together finding me in the living room, in the dark. Switching on the light they saw me crying. I'd been crying the whole afternoon. I was crying for the loss of everything that had been, and for everything to come.