A Throuple Of Things Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Feshta
Feshta
94 Followers

Next on the list was Helen's old friend Sarah. I really liked Sarah. She was open minded and had no adverse opinions on our lifestyle. She was a keeper.

Other invitees were -

Tom, the widower from work, Kelly, Sam, Tammy and Marie who worked with Helen, and lastly Gee.

The catering, the decorating, the games. Everything was perfect. Helen said that everyone should wear Christmas jumpers, choosing to change at the last minute and only when the guests started to arrive. "It's a surprise, boys." Was all she'd say about it.

Like a yo-yo I bounced to the door and back every thirty seconds. As Gee walked in Helen walked into the hallway from the bedroom having changed into her Christmas jumper.

My mouth dropped open. Her Christmas jumper was all she wore. Ok it was long but still. Knitted and fitted, red with white snowflake detail, patterned trim and reindeer. Her knee high suede heeled boots made my mouth water. "I wonder if she's wearing knickers." Gee asked

Helen heard him and lifted the hem to show the red lace bikinis before hiding them and heading for the kitchen. "Jesus Gee, put it away." I said with a snigger.

Throughout the night the whole place mingled. I did worry that maybe Gee wouldn't mix in, or that others wouldn't mix with him but I needn't have.

With the alcohol flowing everyone was getting into the spirit. Sam and Sarah found they had a lot in common, becoming pretty much inseparable the whole night. I wouldn't have put them together in a thousand years but they found some kind of spark. She began by standing with him, laughing, touching his chest and openly flirting. Then sitting close together on the chesterfield, her leg crossed towards him, and as time went on that leg crossed his knee as she leaned into him. I really hoped their friendship would blossom.

Marie, whom I'd only met once or twice, was an older woman. A real fun spirit and she would have been the prize catch in her twenties. Time had detracted slightly from her looks but, at 54 she was still very attractive. She took a shine to Tom who was still grieving. I had a lot of time for Tom. He was one of the good guys. Music played the whole night and when some older numbers came on Marie persuaded Tom to get up and dance. Obviously he didn't want to let go of his late wife's memory but life is too short not to enjoy it. He enjoyed the dancing but he was holding back. Meeting him outside while getting some air, we talked. "Marie seems to like you." I observed.

"She's a beautiful woman."

"How are you getting on these days pal?" I asked.

"One day at a time. It's been hard."

"I have no doubt. How are you liking the party?"

"It's nice to get out of the house. I usually listen to the radio alone at nights."

"That's no way to live a life Tom. It's a gift that you have to make the most of. You should realise that. Marie's a nice woman. Stick with her. She'll make you smile. I'm not saying it needs to go anywhere but try doing things, taking the time to appreciate what you've got. Live while you can. Your wife would be so heartbroken to see you so sad. It even breaks my heart. How about we do a double date? You and Marie with Helen, Ed and I? How about tomorrow?

"Oh I'm not good on dates. I don't know what to say. It's been a long time since I've had to do the whole 'getting to know you' thing."

"That's the good thing about double dates. There's more people to find connections with, to talk about interests with. Give it one try. You never know how happy it might make you."

"Ok. What time?"

"You arrange to pick Marie it at 10am and we'll meet you at cradle park. We'll wing it from there."

"Thanks Greg. I feel good about this."

He re-entered the party with a bit more enthusiasm walking straight to Marie, asking her to dance. I looked up and said. "He still loves you. He'll always love you. He'll tell you as much next time he sees you."

"Who are you talking to, you nut?" Helen asked.

"Just reassuring Tom's late wife that he won't forget her if things progress with Marie."

"Oh I know. She's been talking about him all night."

I smiled a bit. "I've said we'll go on a double date with them tomorrow so they can find a bond. I like Tom."

She wrapped her arms around me before going back in. The games came out and Elle shouted "TRUTH OR DARE!"

When my turn came around I got truth, and when I heard it my heart sank. "A saucy one for Greg. 'Who was the first person you slept with?'"

I looked at Tom for some reason. It reminded me of the day when he was on the phone. The day I'd given the sales team a bollocking, and the thing I did to make them more considerate. To own their actions. This was something I was embarrassed about but it was my thing to be embarrassed about. I could see the look on Helen's face change from happy to "I'll murder you."

She had nothing to worry about. I on the other hand did.

"Come on Greg you have to tell us." Sarah called.

"This is something that embarrasses me to my core."

"Whhhhhooooooaaaaa"

"Settle down. It embarrasses me because I feel like less of a man because of it."

As I turned to her, Helen put her hand to her mouth and all I did was nod my head. With quick steps she walked up to me, giving me the biggest hug for so long.

"In case you didn't guess it was this woman right here." The room broke out in applause and cheers. Which only caused more embarrassment but I'd owned it.

The next game was twister. I turned to Helen looking at the length of her knitwear. "Baby if you play twister, the whole room will see right up that that sweater dress."

She giggled. "It's nothing they haven't all seen before."

I looked around the room and realised it was actually quite true. Some of them had seen a damn sight more. "Go ahead then."

It was a messy, fun and highly entertaining game. Especially for everyone watching. Helen's dress did indeed ride up giving the room a grand view, and she loved it, all taken in good jest and humour.

With the food almost completely gone, the majority of the wine drunk and the guests saying their goodbyes the party was over. Sam left with Sarah. Tom left with Marie and the rest left mostly together. Gee began to walk out before being intercepted by Helen.

"Actually Gee we could do with a chat if that's ok?" Helen said as she went to the door.

Gee stepped back in followed by Helen who locked the door behind him. In the kitchen Ed and I cleared the mess and detritus from the food and drink helped by Gee. Helen poured four glasses of wine, sharing them out. "Oh, thanks, but I'm driving." Gee said.

"You can have a drink with us and stay the night in the spare room if you want." Helen suggested with a begging look. Ed and I just looked at each other with knowing grins and he accepted the offer.

Continuing their chat they moved to the living room while Ed and I continued to clear up. "Brilliant night. Couldn't have had a better time." I commented

"Tom and Marie, Sam and Sarah. We should set up a dating agency."

"I think there might be another couple clicking tonight too." I said, stretching to look into the living room but seeing nothing.

"By the way she was coming on to Gee I thought they might have disappeared earlier but she held out well." He observed.

"Erm hey chaps," Gee said as he leant in through the kitchen door." Helen seems to be a bit frisky."

"It's ok Gee she's just being friendly. Go and keep her entertained. We'll be there in a bit." I told him.

"Ok, and erm, what did she need to speak to me about?"

"We'll deal with that later mate. Go and relax."

"Fair dues to him. A true gent to be fair." Ed said after Gee left.

Roughly twenty minutes later we went to join them with our drinks. The room was dark apart from one lamp silhouetting them on the chesterfield, their faces close to each other, his hand between her thighs. I noticed a non distinct shape by the foot of the sofa recognising it to be her underwear, Her moans of arousal confirming their actions while we'd been in the kitchen. The reason Ed and I had taken so long.

"Are you two having fun?" I asked.

"Yes baby we've had great fun." Helen replied as gee moved back and removed his hand from her naked ladyhood.

Ed sat in the armchair by the door while I sat in the chair by the window. Helen excused her self to the bathroom taking her panties with her grinning at me as she left.

"I'm not sure why she asked me to stay but she's been a extremely friendly if you know what I mean. I tried to behave but shes so persuasive."

"You're a good man Gee. She does tend to run very hot if you get my drift. It's why she has us both. Don't overthink things. Go with the flow." I instructed.

"I'm glad you're both so easy going. I mean we did kinda kiss a bit then she took her underwear off. She pulled my hand up her dress and asked me tomolay with her. I didn't feel right about it with the two of you in the kitchen though."

"She likes you mate, don't cut your nose off." Ed directed. "Enjoy yourself. She'll tell you what she wants."

"And you're both cool with something happening here? I mean I know stuff went down that night but I'm not sure where this is going. When she was outside the bathroom in the oak she was all alone and I thought she was single. We just got chatting and one thing lead to another. I had no idea she was involved or what the situation was. Heat of the moment kind of thing.

Helen walked in wearing her little

Kimono. "What about heat of the moment?" She asked.

Gee went quiet. "We we're discussing the night you let Gee play with you" I said as she sat next to Gee, making sure to flash the nakedness under the kimono to Ed and I but not to Gee.

"Gee was worried about you getting heavy with him before we came in." I mentioned.

"Oh, you don't need to worry sugar." She said giving him a short kiss.

Gee was sat in the middle of the sofa with Helen on his left with her legs laying flat and together half facing him, hiding her from exposure but when she leaned back from the kiss she raised her left leg opening herself up to him. We could see his breathing quicken and his mouth open as she unhurriedly undid the bow in the tie of her robe, taking pleasure in making him wait to see what else was waiting beneath. The bow shrunk until it finally popped, her hands then pulling the two ends apart, dropping them to the sides. She held the robe together as she steadily stood, moving before him, turning to face him and in one smooth movement, opening the robe causing it to fall to the floor, her perfect slim figure laid bare for his eyes to devour, breasts heaving as she breathed stimulated by adrenalin.

Stepping forward as if in slow motion she placed one knee on the sofa next to him, then the other knee on the other side. Gee didn't react waiting for her direction. She liked the feeling of control she had over him, leaning down, she paused, "my safe word is grotto. if you hear it I expect you to stop. If I tell you to stop I expect you to carry on." She began to kiss him deeply showing us her glistening wet lips clearly as she did. His hands raised and found their resting place on her tight, soft buttocks. She lifted his sweater up over his head and off, beginning to unbutton his shirt, making deliberately ponderous moves in doing so. The tension increasing, I wondered if his impatience might cause him to rip it off and take her as he wished but he kept his composure well.

Button by painfully delicious button her hands worked their way to the last, opening his shirt for her to touch, feel, experience his warmth. He stood, lifting her in one easy movement, her legs wrapping securely, around him, her arms loosely around his neck as they continued to lick, kiss, bite and explore each other's mouths. His hands exploring the entirety of her back and buttocks.

With a small stretch around her body he ran a finger between her lips, gathering her lubricious fluid, causing her to gasp, we both watched on, winded, her hums of approval as he rubbed and gently kneaded between her labia without rush to insert confirmed that he was definitely on track, her grip around him now tight. As his finger found the entrance to her body, he began to push, within seconds making its way inside, her agreeable moans directing him further.

Still kissing deeply she began to grind, wanting more of his finger to move within. Slowly but firmly, he pressed until fully inserted as she quietly moaned, almost whispered as their lips parted. "Ohhhhh Geeeee. Again pleeeease."

Their mouths reconnecting, he began pulling out, reinserting reciprocally as she moaned powerfully into his mouth rhythmically matching his hand's movements until her body shook. Her legs gave way leaving her held up by the hand he'd used, still impaled by his finger. He let her down until her feet touched the ground, her hand holding his wrist behind her to keep him inside for as long as she could.

He sat her down, kneeling between her legs like the puppy he'd become at his house, her legs lifting and parting. With one hand he inserted two fingers while with the other he began to knead her bud, She sounded like she was crying but I knew it was a whimper of pleasure. The assault from two directions had her moaning, groaning, crying, wailing, whimpering and cursing all in one breath, gasping to inhale before continuing. With the next climax she screamed into a cushion as her entire body stiffened, her arms clutching the cushion. He removed his hands stunned by the shy beauty before she relaxed and gave a guttural growl. Gee looked at us. "Is she ok? Did I break her?"

"You won't break me sugar." She said with ferocity as she lay on the sofa, her bum on the edge, legs wide, inviting him in without so much as a whisper. He stood looking down at her, knowing she liked to be eaten by hungry eyes. Teasingly he slowly pulled the tongue of his belt, flicked the clasp and slid it through the buckle. She began to masturbate to feed his haste but his composure remained. With fingers diving within herself she beckoned him but he kept his constant, unbuttoning his trousers, finally letting them fall. She sat up ready to rush him, his tight black breifs describing the outline of his pulsating member.

He stepped forward, away from his trousers to within her grasp. Her fingernails scratching his abdomen in a rush to reach her meal. She tore at the material causing him to spring loose, unveiling the large circumcised muscle she so badly wanted. She took it in hand, using it to lead him forward until he stood shins to the sofa, her eyes wide, tongue licking her lips as if to feast on it, and she did.

Without ceremony, dignity, decency or etiquette she swallowed his immense muscle fully and whole, her hands on his butt cheeks pulling him in deep. For thirty seconds she held him in her throat, using her tongue and oesophagus in an attempt to cause him to ejaculate directly into her stomach, but he held, not wanting to jeopardise his prize.

She released him and began working along his length at a mild pace. She realised quickly that he was unlikely to negligently discharge, concentrating now on the enjoyment of it.

The motion of her head, the positioning of her hands on his buttocks, his hands on hers with no need to coerce her, all made it the most astounding sight. She began slowing, remembering her talent, sucking slowly down, taking her sweet time, always keeping strong suction, prolonging her journey until he hit her pharynx, swallowing to accommodate the last three inches, her throat swelling grotesquely, before slowly allowing his withdrawal, gradually letting him out, inch by pleasurable inch in a lingering extraction, sucking on the bulbous crown, drinking anything he emitted before repeating, her hand beneath her chin massaging his testes like Chinese worry balls. For close to twenty minutes she kept up the assault hoping to drink his life giving fluid, but in vain.

Her own pleasure was now on her mind, allowing him free she laid back, once again inviting him in, his thoughts on tasting her sweet nectar. He knelt before her, leaning down, inhaling the scent of his meal before eating. With a graceful move he lifted her legs high bringing her buttocks up, taking his time he placed his tongue on the ring of muscle between her cheeks and began to massage, playing with her sphincter driving her crazy as she rubbed her bud. Her climax climbing to a peak, causing her to spasm uncontrollably. While she was diverted by her pleasure, Gee targeted her vulva for his feast. With moans of delight as he made contact, her hands pulling him in deep, her writhing body all exclaiming her need for him. As he ate at her table he suckled on her clit, drinking the ambrosia running from her blooming pudenda. He lapped to euphoric approval.

She continued to masturbate climaxing two or three times before they ended the act. He knelt up running his hands from her legs to her breasts, her hands meeting his and holding them there, his prodigious meat found its own way to the mouth of her intimate centre. With some pressure he began to infiltrate her narrow vagina, his wide muscle straining to enter its new home for the night as she protested his size, pushing hard, slowly forcing her open, stretching her tight pleasure passage to her telling him, "Stop, Gee. Youre too big. Please stop." Filling her little by little to bursting, slowly pushing further as her hand pushed him back with little effort as he gradually sank deeper until fully engaged, her belly swollen from his intruding mass. Steadily pulling back, the moans of pleasure turned to whimpers of mourning. Once fully retracted he pushed back, sliding slowly throgh body, repeating, his pace increasing incrementally as she became accustomed to the size of him, moaning for faster, stronger, harder movements, until eventually he was at full steam, thundering into her as she called his name out loud in agreeable lust. His mast causing her belly to inflate unnaturally with every thrust, her mind lost in heaven as he worshipped in her warm and welcoming temple.

Ed and I sat in complete disbelief. "I think she might want a third husband!" I said to him. The first words either of us had spoken since their first kiss.

His tempo began to slow as she began to climb down from her Everest, pulling her forward, placing her hands on his shoulders he lifted her, turned and sat. She rode him steadily, our view full and unhindered as we watched his unrelenting and prodigious stake move in and out of her while he got his chance to relax and enjoy the sensation of her working up and down on him. Her speed increased, enjoying the sensation of being filled by his big meaty cock.

After a few minutes Helen slowed to a stop, lifted up and turned sitting on him facing us. Holding his girthy trunk with her dainty fingers she gave him a few strokes before attempting to guide him in again, looser now he entered her with less effort but she still whimpered with discomfort until he was within her and able to move on him. Now laying on him Gee held her little mamaries as we watched his thick piston fuck her, pulling out almost fully and then rinserting fully to the hilt. Helen was held in place on her back by his strong hands while her sex was plundered for our pleasure.

Gee slowed, pulling out before he lifted her and placed her across the sofa on hands and knees. She opened right up to allow him access, he stepped on the sofa with one foot to position himself, the head of his solid bone sliding between her sizeable lips. He rocked gently, increasing the pressure as he did until she began to yield, giving mixed cries of pleasure and pain as he slid his long pole into her. "Stop." she said softly. He continued. "No, stop." she said louder, moaning with obvious pleasure. He ignored her request, pumping into her systematically. Moaning loudly she shouted. "PLEASE STOP, AWWW, NO, NO, MMMM STOP!" His pace increasing everytime she protested."

Feshta
Feshta
94 Followers