A Throuple Of Things Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her dance finished she turned to show him what we'd already been watching. With hands held out she invited him to rise, pulling him up to meet her.

"Do you want to kiss me?" She asked softly."

"Yes."

"So kiss me."

Almost as slowly as continental drift, they neared each other, her arms on his shoulders his hands on her waist, feeling her warm skin. Just as she'd done in the pub she was teasing him, letting him close before backing away just enough to keep the game going. With his resolve crumbling he moved deep and their lips met, her mouth opening to accept his tongue, tightening her hold around his neck as if to never let him go, his hands running marathons up her back and over her firm bum, the sensations making her moan for more. She slowed the kiss, disconnecting, taking his hands and lifting them, placing one on each breast. "Do you like them?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to kiss them?"

"Yes."

"So kiss them."

He sat on the arm of the sofa and pulled her with him, drawing her closer until her nipple was right in front of his mouth, her hand reaching around the back of his head, gently pulling him on to her tit as his mouth opened and his tongue tenderly landed before engulfing it with his lips. He held his arms tightly around her as he suckled, her hands running through his hair as she gazed down on him. The scene, so beautiful it could have been a renaissance painting. Making a gradual move from one breast to the other, Helen's breathing began to get heavier, more laboured, quicker. His tongue wrapping around to get the most of his opportunity, sending electric sensations through her body, lightly moaning.

Rubbing his arm she silently told him to stop and stepping backward again she took his hands, moving one down to her sex, pushing a finger between her meaty soft, wet labia, rubbing her self on him, wanting more. "Do you want to kiss it." She asked with laboured breath.

"My god yes."

She moved away from him, sat on the edge of the sofa, leant back and spread her legs wide. "So kiss it."

He moved quickly, the chance might be gone in a single second so he spared no time, sinking his mouth down onto her tumid clitoris, tasting the fluid he'd been generating within her, lapping her up, drinking her. Her heat rising at his rough touch, pulling him in as he sucked hard on her bud, her hips rocking, fucking his face to a climax. With a loud blubber her thunder struck, shaking her world until the rubble of Helen, lay still on the sofa.

After a few seconds, her breath returned, Gee sat on the floor between her legs, looking at her for all intents and purposes like a loyal dog. Helen sat up, removed the panties from her hair, lowered them to the floor and stepped into them, pulling them up not more than an inch from Gee's face. She stroked his hair and pulled his face into her crotch for a few seconds allowing him to breath her glorious scent before stepping over him to retrieve her dress, pulling it down over her head.

"Thank you Gee, you were wonderful. Can I have your number?"

Scrabbling around to find a paper and a pen, she'd turned him from a scary, butch and manly army officer into a meek, yielding and bewildered boy.

Mr Driver arrived shortly after being called, arriving in his own car, taking us home, watching intently in the mirror just as the last time we'd been to the oak, Helen again naked in his back seat. Ed had nothing to do with it. She'd entered the car, waited to leave Gees street and stripped entirely, handing her dress to me. The road between the town was remote and unfrequented. "Stop in this lay-by." She told him.

Pulling up in lay-by he moved the car into a secluded spot with trees as a natural barrier to hide us. Turning on the light he turned to watch the woman who made his year, make his decade. Her fingers probing deep inside herself, her moans filling the car and the night air around, her play bringing a fast climax, his eyes fixed to her open hollow, his breaths fast and deep. Helen held her hand out asking for his which he gladly gave. His chance to touch an amazon's hand, her offer far more. She took his hand pulling it to her until his hand was on her pubis, hot and wet from her frantic activity. She chose two of his fingers, pulling them into her, holding them there, frenetically rubbing her clit to a huge orgasm, his fingers feeling her squeeze as she held him by the wrist. Pulling his fingers deeper.

As she calmed down she wiped herself deeply with her panties, opened up his hand and paid him. "Take us home Mr Driver." She told him, exhausted.

88888888888888888888888888888888

Ever since the warm summer day at the vineyard Sean and Elle had been working at mending their marriage, with of course the help of my philosophy. They'd accepted that neither of them were perfect, having apportioned most of that particular blame onto each other in the past. They'd taken ownership for their actions and admitted guilt on both sides.

During my tirade on returning from Vienna, Sean was asked by a colleague if he might be allowed to take Sean's wife on a date. Sean, it turns out was a closet cuckold. I really hate to use that term but he fitted within the definition. Happily, he stayed home while his wife and Iain went on dates, returning to his bed to have sex, Sean being disallowed from watching, only permitted to listen, enjoying his role as clean up afterwards and only then being allowed to be with her. He liked that she took the lead sexually, allowing him to outwardly look like the alpha while being humiliated in private by his wife and colleague. Of course his wife and Iain were performers, the performance purely for Sean, so that their sexual relationship was approved by him.

Working his way up to supervisor of the sales team, Sean did his job admirably. Dictating to the team, including Iain, what he expected, often overloading Iain with tasks, causing him to fail at work with the full knowledge that Iain would take it out on Him later on in the day. Whether Iain wanted to play this game wasn't clear, but he went along with it.

Helen and Elle spoke about it frequently, relaying the stories to me and Ed. A favourite thing of Elle's, being taken by Iain while she was in the office without Sean knowing, wearing the sperm drenched panties all day, having Iain over that night and gagging Sean with her dirty panties while he listened to them fuck behind a closed door. Elle told him I knew everything, his trust in me secure.

88888888888888888888888888888888

Regular contact was being kept between Helen and Bruno, her Italian beau, FaceTiming each other and having video sex. She enjoyed her playtime with him, carving out an hour each night to spend time on call. As far as language, when we met him a couple of months earlier his English was broken, hard to discern. He'd learned a lot and was having easy, fluid conversations with her. Helen had even picked up some Italian, hoping one day they might enjoy each other's company again.

Around that time, the merger began to cause the company to reform. Offices closing, staff moving, jobs being shuffled. Ed and I were relatively untouched but Sean was moved to another location nationally, a new role applied, more responsibility. Iain remained as did Elle which threw their relationship into turmoil. Without Sean's dynamic, the fun left too and Elle broke it off with Iain. While she liked to play the part, and the sex was fun, Iain was apparently boring. She needed Sean to be the focus of her relationship, the energy coming from the suffering he enjoyed. After her split with Iain she quit her job and moved with Sean to settle closer to his new workplace. I knew then that they were saved.

The inclusion of a director at our branch was the biggest shift. Worth was given a golden parachute, and with that came Calvin, the man who oversaw mine and all the other managers jobs in the branch. A smartly dressed, athletic man three years my senior. Time to talk was never a problem, always finding an opportunity to help with any issues which arose. There seemed to be only one thing he hated, being called Cal.

Christmas, and full circle.

The year definitely had its ups and downs in more than one sense. Worth got the merger he wanted with time to spare and a huge payoff. A bonus in the pay as a job well done and a Christmas party to include spouses. Helen was put on notice.

The evening began much as the previous year's. However, being the branch manager meant being part of the welcoming committee for the employees, a task I'd dreaded since taking the job. Standing there, shaking their hands, telling them "welcome" when they'd all carried out judgment not three months earlier. I arrived early, missing out on Helen's preparations, imagining what she and Ed might have got up to without me, spending more than a few moments behind the reception counter to hide my tumescence. As seven o'clock neared Helen and Ed arrived, walking in through the door like a humble businesswoman but looking like a striking supermodel. Her attire; a black knee length pencil dress, black velvet heels, short fitted leather jacket, black velvet clutch bag, and the reminder of last years debacle, a black velvet choker. Her make up was dark and mischievous, her hair perfectly straight and reaching the small of her back. If I'd never met her, I'd be scared of her. Her demeanour was one of resolve. God help anyone who challenged her over our throupleness.

Ed looked rather dapper, mature and still somehow casual. The cream trousers, white shirt, black sports coat making him look rather nautical in my mind, as if he was going back to his yacht after the party.

As they walked towards me Helen's attitude softened, playfulness showing through. I felt her lips on mine and in that moment, for those few seconds, life could end and I'd be happy. Taking a drink from the counter she headed with Ed to mingle.

For the next hour or so I welcomed the same pallid, drawn faces I see every other day, missing out on the gathering. Finally free of my duty I joined the gathering, noticing Ed talking with Harry and Helen, oh no, Helen talking with Calvin.

Taking a drink from the table I moved around the room, finally stopping to talk with Tom, my eyes fixed on Helen. It wasn't difficult for her to behave, as long as she had a guiding hand. If however, the guiding hand had other motives, trouble was never far away. I was sure Calvin didn't know about our thing, one of the only people in the building not to. It was the only comfort I felt. Their conversation seemed pleasant enough. There was no touching, no outward flirting, but her eyes were fixed on his, his reaction mutual, a crowded room it may have been, but they were alone.

Not being jealous was what I brought to the table in our thing. That was out of the window. With a passion, I hated that they were sharing conversation, air, eye contact. I wanted to go over and remove her but it wasn't my place. I'd set her free and free she was. Jealousy was usually fuel for me, ok for my libido, her exchanges saved and used to set a fire between us, but that night the fuel had caught and was burning me alone.

I excused myself from Tom, leaving the revellers I went outside for some air. The cool night helped but it wasn't enough. Squatting to sit on the step I looked up at the sky, a starry canvas so deep, I hoped it might swallow me, remove me from the feeling inside. Time to ponder, consider things clearly. Speaking to Tom had reminded me that life is short. The speech I gave to my team about gabbing life by the bollocks, resounding in my head. I thought of Helen and where I wanted to be with her right then at that moment. I wanted her. That fire had caught because I wanted her, the jealousy so strong that a mere dialogue could make her irresistible. The only way to describe it, an overdose of jealousy, my favourite drug. I stood, walking down the steps and into the car park, looking at the many makes and models. One stood out. Cal 1. A new model BMW M5 CS. If you don't know cars, it's up there.

He had money, charm and ego. I felt helpless. The battle was raging in my head again. 'You suck, you're shit' and 'pull you fucking shit together'. Tonight, there was stalemate.

Ed found me, staring up and spinning like a child. "Greg, what's going on? We're missing you in there."

"It's all over Ed, everything is fucked." I replied as I enjoyed my play.

"Are you broken?"

"Yup, torn to shreds and left to die in a bin somewhere, cold."

"You're not making sense. What's happened?"

I laughed loud. "You mean you didn't see Helen talking to Calvin? We're done. Game over."

"Yeah they were talking. Calvin's been talking to everyone. Come on, come inside. It's freezing out here."

I looked at the ground, that empty feeling in my chest when Helen initially started seeing Ed, when she spent the night with Bruno, when she let Gee eat her, it was there, right then it was there. "She's with him."

"Who? Helen, with Calvin? No she's in the party."

"I can feel it." I put my hand to my sternum. "I can feel it. A hole in my chest. You know the feeling, when she was missing with Bruno. She's with him."

Ed put his arm around my shoulder and lead me in. The reception area was busy but very open so the crowd was sparse. She wasn't there. The party room had thinned of people, she wasn't there. Down the dark corridor, heading to the managerial offices, a light was on. My breath hard to catch. My heart, skipping beats. Nearing the light I heard noises. Indecipherable noises. My ears, full of tinnitus, I faltered, leaning against a wall to catch my breath as if I'd sprinted five miles to be there. Steadying me, Ed and I continued, into the light.

The room was dark, not for absence of light but the tone of the wood panelling. Talking across his desk was Calvin, in the seat opposite, Helen.

Feeling the coolness of droplets, sharp stings on my cheek, the sound of Helen's voice, my eyes gradually opened. Calvin ready with a glass of water offering me a drink. I took it, swallowing and drinking again. My head was in a fog. I had no idea where I was, who was with me or what had happened. Echoey mumbles in the distance seemed to instantly open into a symphony of voices, Helen's the one that stood out.

"Honey are you ok, honey speak to me." Her hands either side of my face, so warm so comfortable. I lay a while looking at the ceiling.

"Is he drunk?" Calvin asked.

"He's not drunk, he's had a panic attack." Ed replied.

Ahh, that made sense. Palpitations, hearing loss, struggling for breath. I wasn't dead. Ed and Calvin helped me up, walking me to the chair in Calvin's office. I sat, looking around, dazed. Unsure what I was there for, and then, the memory returned, palpitations part deux. Calvin gave me the glass. "Drink." I drank.

Coming back to my senses over the next few minutes I began to relax. "Don't know where that came from." I lied. "I think I'm ok now."

I took some deep breaths and more water before completely recovering. The conversation between them all regarding whether to call an ambulance, was redundant. I'd had a panic attack over something silly. I didn't know why but it was just silly. I asked to go and get some air so Ed took me. "You sure your ok bro? Thought we were gonna lose you there."

"I'm fine. Stupid brain."

"Well you were right, they were together."

I looked up to him as my heart began to skip again.

"They we're together in his office discussing her joining the company. They were talking about her little business and he thought she might bring her eye for detail into play here. He wants her to be a consultant."

"Fuck me. One year she flashes the place, the next she's a consultant?" What a fucking year."

Beginning Monday she was working directly with Calvin. As situations go, it wasn't my favourite, not even my fiftieth favourite, but having her close by in the building was nice. I could watch her walk by and enjoy a sneaky kiss any time. While working in my office, which was situated behind reception, Helen came in one day saying. "Cal wants these finishing by tomorrow."

Cal.

No one else called him Cal and got away with it. The play was on, Helen the mouse, Calvin the cat. The dog was me. I looked at the files quickly realising "there's two days work here. I'll be here all night."

I leant back in my chair, snapping the pencil I held with my thumb. If only snapping his neck was so easy. I began work on the files getting through a quarter of them by close. Ed entered asking if he could help. "No I'll get on with them. They'll be done by morning."

"Ok." He said simply, walking away, his night to date Helen. I continued to work, losing focus, drinking coffee, losing focus again. For fifteen minutes I ran around the corridors, hoping exercise would help. All it did was waste time I didn't have.

By 8.30am the files were done. Walking into his office, I placed them in front of him on his poco bolo desk. "There you go. I'm out."

"Greg? You're out."

"Yes. As in going home."

"Sorry old bean. We've got work to do today. I need to get a meeting with Wilton Group and I need you on my shoulder. It was one of your accounts wasn't it?"

"Well, yeah back when I was on the sales team, but..."

"9.30am, set it up."

I'd seen this move slightly twisted. Sean and Iain. The difference? Sean liked to seem dominant in public submitting to Iain in private. Calvin just wanted to outright dominate me. Pile on the pressure, break me, take the girl. I may have been born at night, but I wasn't born last night!

For that one day I went along with it. Setting up the meeting, using old contacts to get passed protocol, falling asleep during Calvin's long winded drivel. Exhausted, I stayed late again. The details of the file I needed were on Calvin's computer. On logging in I noticed a file with Helen's name on it. A mass of images, files, audio and a locked file. One thing I never leave home without is a usb drive on my keys. Plugging it in I downloaded them to view later, printing the file I needed and leaving his office as I found it.

My head was pounding, headlight from oncoming cars multiplying the pain by three orders of magnitude. "Home." I called.

"In the kitchen." Came Helen's voice. The smell was so homely and warming. Green Thai chicken. She made the best curries. Kissing her cheek I passed her and sat at the table with my laptop, plugging in my drive and opening the folder. "Baby," I called. "You're going to want to see this."

The images were all cctv quality footage of Helen using the bathroom from above, upward shots of her standing in front of his desk looking up her skirt. There were roughly thirty images of her in compromising positions with Ed too. "The fucker's done his homework."

"I can't believe this. He's been so charming and sweet. I was even thinking about talking to you about him."

"If I'd said no, if I'd said I didn't trust him, would you still have done it?"

"Probably. My intuition is obviously not as strong as yours."

"You need to stay away from him." I told her.

"I can't, I work directly with him. I have to be there."

One of the files was marked 'details'. When I opened it I felt sick. Firstly her fathers details. He had no idea of our relationship, I had to hope Calvin didn't know either. More images of her with Ed. Clear digital images. Someone had been following them. Images of them kissing, fondling, flirting, and one, just one of Helen and Ed clearly having sex while at work. "Fuck."

"What can we do?" She asked. " "He's got shit loads of dirt on us."

"There is one possibility."

8888888888888888888888888888888

Helen was adamant we should have a party of thanks for everyone who'd supported us that year. Sean and Elle were top of the list. Their relationship while different to ours, seemed to be working. They looked happy and were much closer.