A Throuple Of Things Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Feshta
Feshta
94 Followers

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Tell us what? Ed asked looking past her.

I lifted the pregnancy test.

"Shit honey buns. You weren't meant to find that. It's ok. It's all going to be ok."

"Baby, we don't know whose it is. You've been with all four of us so many times it's impossible to know."

"Would you love me any less?" She asked with a sober tone.

"Never. I'd love you and 'our child' no matter what or whose." I told her rounding my arms to indicate 'our' family without so much as a flinch.

Ed's face was white. I imagined mine looked very much like his.

"I'm glad honey. And we'd love you too, but it's not my test. It's Elle's"

The realisation hit me like a brick. She wasn't pregnant but I didn't hate the idea. She would be such a loving mother. She was kind, considerate, loving, nurturing. In the eight years of our relationship we'd argued only a handful of times and only when it really needed to happen. She was patient, soothing, soft and playful and I could imagine the happiness a child would both bring to, and have in this thing of ours.

When I came to my senses I asked. "Sean's?"

She nodded smiling, a single tear rolling down her cheek

"Has she told him yet?"

"No. She doesn't know how to."

I blinked, my eyes darting around the room but actually I was mentally looking for ideas. I'd switched into work mode. "I'll call her. I'll set it up." Leaving the room, I called Elle, told her what I'd discovered and told her my plan.

The vineyard was truly one of the most spectacular venues locally. Views over rolling hills, and the scent of freshly cut grass, strong as we sat enjoying our drinks. Elle looked nervous. She'd wanted to tell Sean herself but found that timing is rarely perfect. Sean on the other hand was perfectly relaxed and enjoying the world. What I was about to say would either improve that feeling or smash it to the ground. I stood and spoke softly to my friends.

"The last time I spoke like this, in this spot was at Helen and Ed's wedding. Sorry you couldn't be there Gee. It was an experience." They all laughed as I lifted the fist I broke. "So here we are again on another important occasion. A few days ago I happened to find a box in the bathroom bin. Inside," I paused, looking at Helen, not Elle but Helen. "was a positive pregnancy test." I left it there as Sean stood to happily congratulate Helen who giddily told him to calm down and sit. "Sean, my friend, it's your baby."

He looked confused. He thought about it as if he might have forgotten sleeping with her. He wouldn't have. "I've never - had - sex with Helen."

"But you have had sex with your wife!"

His eyes widened as the realisation hit and looking at Elle he said. "You mean..."

"I mean..." is all she replied as he stood up again, lifted her up and held her. "We're having a baby? Is it mine?"

She hit him playfully. "Yes it's yours. All the other men pull out." She joked.

While Helen, Elle and Sean were talking near the bar, Elle flirting with the barman, Sean trying to set them up and Helen laughing at them having fun. Gee, Ed and I sat at our table watching. "How would you both feel about Helen having a baby?"

"I could get on board with that." Gee announced.

"Whose would it be?" Ed asked.

"Would it matter? Four loving fathers and a loving mother? The kid would be spoilt rotten.

"How would she feel about it?" Enquired Gee, having not been at the discovery of Elle's test.

"She wants it. She saw the look in my eye that day and she wants it."

Helen looked over to us and we raised a glass to her. A mother, not yet a mother.

Feshta
Feshta
94 Followers