A Throuple Of Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Other men? That you've considered?"

"Honey, I haven't actually considered anyone in the four years we've been married. Before we were married yes I looked at other men, but not since, well until that kiss last night."

The currents of bath water near her right hand said she was finding the idea arousing.

"So Ed does it for you?"

She smiled a saucy smile as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Fuck, yes, yes, ohhhhhh, ED!"

I was mesmerised by the woman I loved having a fantasy about my work colleague in front of me and I was fully aroused. No discernible hint of jealousy, just arousal. "Would you like me to set you up on a date with our mutual friend?"

"Oh god no! I don't actually think I could. He's just a foggy memory during a drunken night and a kiss that might not have happened. It might have been a kiss with you for all I know."

"Sorry I thought it was what you wanted."

"I'm intrigued by the idea, and if it makes you hard we can play with the fantasy in bed, but for now let's just keep it as fantasy."

I wrapped her in a towel and helped her out of the bath before she went to the bedroom. I emptied the bath, took my own shower and went to join her. As I entered the darkened room I looked over to see her, again masturbating. The image of her lying entirely naked, uncovered and entirely openly pleasing herself was a sight I will keep and use during my own alone times. She saw me watching her which only spurred her on to enjoying her fingers more. "Tell me one of your fantasies, honey." She demanded.

One of my oldest most enduring fantasies was of going into the forest, tying her up and taking her as I wished. The thought and feeling of being caught or watched was always a great turn on for her. Being watched is one of her strongest fantasies. Probably why she enjoyed being the centre of attention at the party the night before, and why she flashed while she was drunk.

"How about this fantasy? You and Ed go on a walk into the woods. After a couple of miles you both get hungry so you stop. You set out a picnic, sit down and you enjoy your food and his company. I also happen to go for a walk in the same woods and come across your little tea party. While I watch on, you both become close and your lips begin to touch" her breathing quickened as did her fingers.

"He gently lies you back as he leans over you, kissing your lips and neck. His hands run over your tight vest top. It's a hot day so you didn't wear a bra because you didn't want to sweat but you're sweating now regardless. You're lost in lust as his hands find the hem of your vest top and lift it to reveal your pert, little breasts. You move around so he can lift it off and you carry on kissing enjoying the feel of his hands on your bare skin."

My arousal was full and so was hers. She used two fingers either side of her clitoris, sometimes allowing them to dive within and bringing them out again wet, ready for more play.

"You move his hand down from your breast to the buttons of your shorts, hoping he takes the hint. In no time at all he has your shorts unbuttoned. He kneels up and pulls off his shirt while you remove your shorts, turning to him and removing his shorts. You stand in front of him naked except for your underwear."

At this point I asked for her input. "Which pair are you wearing?"

"Those special red ones you bought for me. The ones I haven't worn yet. I want them to be 'his'. The ones I wear for him."

That was a direction I wasn't expecting. They were a pair of lace red Victoria's Secret bikini style panties with a black satin ribbon to lace up the front. I bought them last Valentine's Day and said they should be saved for a special occasion. I guess a fantasy is as good a reason as any.

I continue "he's standing in front of you with only his boxer shorts on and you're standing in front of him with only the scant material of your panties covering your soft folds. What do you want him to do?"

Her breathing is now quick and heavy. I can see the pulse in her neck as it races. "I want him inside me. I want to feel him. I need to feel him."

"You lie down on the blanket and he follows you kissing your neck and your chest, cupping one tit while he nuzzles the other, periodically changing sides. Your fingers push the panties you're wearing down to your thighs revealing your smoothly groomed pussy. He notices and helps to pull them all the way off, losing his boxers in the same move. Your legs are now open, inviting him inside and his stiffness is more than willing to oblige."

"Fuck me. FUCK ME!" She called. I wasn't sure if she meant me in real life or Ed in her fantasy but I guessed it wouldn't hurt to give her the real thing.

"Keep your eyes closed and keep imagining." I told her softly.

Her legs actually were open and inviting so I moved between. Before diving into her beautiful pool I needed to taste her, to eat, no, devour her. As my tongue met her clitoris she seemed to have an electric jolt. Her hands grasped my head and pulled my face into her. I ate, licked and rubbed until she let out a low grunt, squeezing my head with her thighs. I carried on giving her what she needed until she called "stop stop stop."

I moved my head away. And waited until her climax abated before asking. " what do you want now?"

"I want to fuck Ed." I moved up and lay over her. Her legs still open and inviting. As I touched the tip to her lips she opened her eyes. "What are you doing?"

I frowned, puzzled. "You said you wanted to fuck Ed."

"Yes so why are you lying over me?"

"I thought you wanted to carry on the fantasy. I was going to oblige and give you sex while you imagined Ed."

"Oh haha. Yes ok."

I pushed into her hard. I couldn't believe how turned on I was at my wife imagining sex with one of my colleagues. Of course it could have just been heat of the moment but I took it and just enjoyed the moment. It wasn't long before we both hit our peaks together, slumping in a sweaty sex scented mess.

"Would you really like to fuck Ed?"

"I do like the idea, but don't properly remember him and I'm not sure you'd handle it very well if I did. If the moment spontaneously happened and you were definitely ok with it I'd probably... definitely go for it."

The next few weeks went by quickly and Helen's birthday approached. Our sex lives had gone from full on to turbo charged. I was seriously doubting my ability to survive. Each time we coupled I'm sure I was just ejaculating puffs of smoke. On the Friday before her birthday an idea came to me. I booked a table for Helen and I on the Saturday night and told Ed where we'd be going. I suggested that he pop in but not say anything about being invited. I didn't tell Helen he was coming and I didn't tell Ed anything of her fantasy. No plan other than getting them in the same room. It would at the very least be interesting.

Saturday began very pleasantly. We sat in the restaurant at 7pm, finished our food by 8.15pm and sat at the bar from 8.30pm. Just before 9pm Ed walked in as agreed. He was on the opposite side of the bar. He saw us and came around. "Hey guys, fancy seeing you two here." Well played Ed.

Helen noticed him and instantly recognised him, turning a bright and glowing shade of crimson. I reintroduced them and rather quickly she excused herself to go and a powder her nose. I knew she'd be nervous about meeting him again since the last time they met in real life she was paralytic and had just shown him her kitty.

We sat talking shop while she was away in the ladies room and on her return Ed ordered three shots of tequila which Helen quickly downed. "Be careful baby," I said "I don't want you flashing the restaurant." She closed her eyes with embarrassment and Ed laughed.

"You have nothing to worry about." Ed reassured her "your husband and I made sure there was no incriminating evidence left after that incident."

"You saw me didn't you? And didn't you take a video too." She asked.

"I did but only to prove to Greg what he'd missed. I deleted it straight after. Unfortunately for you I can't delete the memory."

Her eyes closed again "I need another drink." She said, ordering another three tequilas.

We sat and talked about everything except work. It would have been unfair to bore her to death with shop talk. We talked about music, fashion trends, accents, friends, enemies, school and any number of other things and by the time midnight rolled around Ed and Helen were the best of friends and both were sufficiently socially lubricated. So much in fact that Helen invited him back to our house. I'd set the ball rolling and now it was gathering speed as she continued to push it.

Once we arrived home Ed asked to use the facilities so I pointed him in at he direction of the bathroom.

"You two seem to be getting along very well." I mentioned.

"He's actually a really nice guy. I had no idea there were two nice guys in this world."

"Flattery, young lady, will get you everywhere. So how are your butterflies?"

"As easy as he is to talk to and get along with, the butterflies are still very much there."

"Meaning?" I asked.

"Meaning, every time I look at him I remember that kiss. I'm almost certain it happened."

"Is it something you'd like to do again?" I enquired.

She guided my hand between her legs to feel a very hot damp patch of material covering her sex. "Does that answer your question? Anyway I'm not sure how it would even come about. I don't make a habit of making out with random men."

"More's the pity!" I said kissing her myself.

As I finished saying it Ed returned complimenting the house and our taste in decor. I admitted it was mainly Helen's taste in decor. They chatted about her possibly doing some decorating for his place. All I could think at that point was how much I'd like to see him decorate her place.

Helen wasn't totally drunk but she was inebriated enough not to feel too shy when I finally brought up that night again. "Hey Ed, Helen says that she seems to remember snogging you at the Christmas party? Did that even happen or is she really losing her mind?"

I could see his face turn to stone as soon as I mentioned it. "Don't panic it's not a big deal. A kiss is just a kiss."

"Well Sam and I helped her to the car and while Sam went around to the other side to see if a door was open I stayed and propped her up on the car. She must have thought I was you because before I knew it she was kissing me and I couldn't help but do it back. It might have been the only time I would ever kiss a woman so gorgeous."

"So you were right, baby, you did kiss each other. You weren't that drunk then." I said to her.

"Actually," she retorted. "I knew you weren't Greg. From what I remember of that night I recalled you were quite a hottie yourself, Ed. That's would be why I kissed you."

Ed must have thought I was going to swing for him but I just laughed. "It's all good buddy. I don't own her anyway, she makes her own choices." I made my excuses to use the bathroom.

I couldn't have planned it better.

o Bring up the kiss

o Make the point of not owning her

o Leave them both alone

I really did need the bathroom though. I left the door open and took my time listening to the conversation. I could hear them talking about the kiss and Helen remembering little bits of the night that she hadn't told me. She remembered being manhandled into the car and Ed rolling up his jacket to put under her head, throwing a blanket over her before kissing her temple and leaving her. I heard her call him a gentleman and then silence. I smiled and my pants became a little tighter. As I walked down the hall I could see them in an embrace. Another step and I could tell they were kissing again. Another step and I could see her looking at me as I watched them.

As the closet exhibitionist she is, I knew she'd be getting off with me watching her. I lent against the wall enjoying the show, playfully mocking while their tongues became well acquainted. Eventually I walked past them and locked the door. "Holy shit." Ed said realising I was in the room. "Im so sorry. I can't control myself around her. She kisses me and I can't say no."

"It's not an issue. I keep saying she isn't my property. She's her own agent and does as she wants. Anyway look, the spare room is made up. It the one down the.... Helen will show you. I'm going to turn in. Night guys. I'll see you both in the morning." I said, giving Helen a kiss before leaving. "Enjoy."

The ball was truly in her court now. If it was what she wanted she had the green light from me. I took off my clothes before climbing into bed. My door was open as it always was. Not for any particular reason but it did occur to me that I might be able to hear them if they got loud across the hall.

There were just a few quiet sentences uttered between sporadic silences, and only ten minutes passed before I heard the guest room door open and close before total silence. I could only imagine what was happening while there was no sound. About fifteen minutes later the door opened and a shadow came towards my door. Through half closed eyes I saw Helen in our room.

"Here I thought you could use these." She said as she put something into my hand. Only then did I realise she was totally naked. "Do we have any condoms?"

I opened the drawer of the bedside cabinet, pulled one out from an almost full box and held it up. She took the box leaving the one in my hand, gave me a deep kiss and began to walk out.

"Leave your door open." I requested. She didn't answer but the door didn't close either. I put the lamp on and looked into my hand to see her damp pink panties. Actually more than just damp. She must have wanted this all night. 'Perfect play' I thought as I began to stroke away. My arms were shaking with the anticipation of what was happening not ten metres away from me. The house was silent apart from the occasional smack of lips and approving hums from Helen. I lifted the panties and gave them a heavy sniff. Her natural perfume was intoxicating. I decided to save them until I was ready for my release which I would put off until after hers.

As I lay there slowly stroking, listening intently for any slight sounds that might mean they were doing something specific the images of them together filled my head. She was in there with my work colleague, my friend completely naked and about to do something I never imagined she'd be willing to do. Just then I heard her heavy breathing. He was either going down or was playing with her. They were the sounds she made when I did those things. It was unbelievable how slowly I had to stroke to avoid unleashing the poison. I stopped and let it be otherwise I'd lose it.

Her breaths had turned from hot and heavy into soft moans. That was his tongue tasting her passion for him. As the seconds and minutes ticked her passion grew and soon she was at an apex and before long "OH YES, FUCK YES, ED, KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING." And then a squeal "oh god, ED"a long pause with lots of heavy breathing "that was fantastic. Fuck me NOW! please?"

That was how it went for the next three hours. Even if I'd wanted to go to sleep I wouldn't have been able to, so I lay there with my eyes closed, giddily listening to them... fucking. There no other way to put it because it wasn't love making, it wasn't plain sex. It was out and out pure fucking and they were both enjoying it while intently enjoyed the audio version.

At around 3.30am I heard some talking before hearing the door close and I thought that was it. I'd held off my own ejaculation so now it was my turn. But before I could begin Helen came in and lay on top of me kissing me hard before stopping. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh my god thank you. Have you finished yourself or are you able to fuck me too?"

This wasn't the Helen I was used to. This woman was wired. Completely ready to take on anyone. I pushed her onto the other side of the bed and her legs opened. I placed my thumb on her clitoris to play a bit but she pushed it down and straight between her folds. She was so wet and well lubricated I decided to just go for it. I lay over her and kissed her. "How was it?"

She made an ecstasy face. "My god it was so good. He's maybe a bit thicker than you but not quite as long. Different but both so perfect. Do you want to fuck me now? Would you like to be the second man inside me tonight?"

The thought hadn't actually crossed my mind about being the second guy inside her but that thought had its own allure. "I really do. I need to be inside you right now." I said as I positioned myself.

"Hang on then" she said. "We started using a condom but it broke. He put another one on but that ended up breaking too. How old were they anyway?

"I've had them for ages. We never use them since you're on the pill."

"That explains it. I was damned if condoms were going to ruin the night so I let him inside me raw. It was so dirty and profane, I loved it. When he whispered he was ready I told him not to pull out. I wanted to feel him fill me up. Is that ok?"

Without another word I was deep inside her, feeling the fluid from both of them flooding around my erection. It was, is and always will be the most exhilarating feeling in my entire life. "Will you be seeing him again?" I asked as I slowly rocked in and out of her.

"Maybe. We didn't exactly make arrangements for a date. Maybe we can talk about it in the morning? I mean I'd really like to but it depends on whether he's interested."

I looked into her eyes and then pushed up to look at her body. "Oh he's definitely interested, believe me."

"Honey, fuck me please, and don't pull out. I want you both inside me all night."

"Ok, baby."

She wrapped her arms and legs around me. I imagined she'd done the same to him. I imagined him thrusting into her just as I was doing and unloading his sperm into her as I did.

The sun was pushing it's light through the curtains as I woke. I checked my watch and saw it was gone 10am. I turned to say good morning to Helen but found an empty bed. I pulled on some shorts and went to the bathroom to relieve myself before walking down the hall to the kitchen. I noticed the guest bedroom door was open again. I had to pass by to get to the kitchen anyway so I looked in as I did, and there was the missing wife from my bed, naked and slowly riding Ed. She faced me and looked me in the eye as she gently ground on him. I happily watched as she carefully worked up and down him. I leant against the door frame enjoying her slim figure and cute breasts as she enjoyed Ed's erection. We held eye contact while she rocked, lifted and glided down his stiffness. I never knew the sight of watching the woman I loved being intimately filled by another man could be so heady. This was my new favourite feeling. It was probably the same thing for her since she'd always had a fantasy of being watched. Her head was almost certainly in the same place knowing her husband was watching her being intimately filled by another man.

Before long I decided I'd leave them to their love making asking if they both wanted coffee. Ed was a bit surprised at my presence, not realising I'd been watching them for about ten minutes, but it didn't stop them. She carried on grinding and I watched as Ed's hands reached up to cup those wonderful perky boobs. They both answered in the affirmative. Helen winked as I pushed off the door frame and left.

They didn't finish their carnal

Dance for another hour. I heard them climax together just before they came to the kitchen where I'd sat, pretending to read a magazine.

"Good morning you two," I greeted them. "How did you sleep?"

Helen laughed before replying. "Didn't exactly get any sleep, honey."

"None? I thought you fell asleep with me?"

"She left me late on to check on you. Half an hour later she came back saying she'd helped you fall asleep and wanted more. She's insatiable mate."

123456...8