A Throuple Of Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that she is." I admitted. "Even the two of us might not be enough." I chortled.

"Hey, I am right here you know!" Her tone was a touch hurt.

"Sorry, baby. But you are pretty much capable of going 24/7"

She didn't reply and turned to fill two cups with coffee before bringing a cup to Ed. "There you go, sweetie."

"Ohh a pet name already? She's got it bad, Ed."

"Well I might have started that by calling her angel first. She seemed to respond quite well to it. Hope that's ok? Hell I don't even know where we go from here, if we go anywhere."

"Well I know that Helen is at least interested in going on a date with you." I said. "She's been very vocal about it during our role play."

"Greg, why would you." Helen asked.

"Baby, you spent the whole night with Ed inside you. What will it hurt if he knows you've had a thing for him since the Christmas party?"

Helen just blushed heavily while Ed replied, "no complaints here. If I get to spend time with Helen that's fine with me. If we end up sleeping together then that's a bonus. Buuut, if you're interested, angel, I'd really like to take you out maybe Tuesday? I'm busy the rest of the week."

Tuesday was Helen's birthday. Helen looked at me as if to beg me to say yes knowing I'd already made plans. I nodded giving up a special night to make an even more special night "Tuesday will be great. Where are we going?"

I made my excuses and left them to make their plans while I grabbed a cold shower. The water felt like needles. The sensation rippled across my skin waking every pore, shocking every muscle and bringing my tired mind back to life. I soaped my body and washed off the remnants of what Ed left inside Helen. Again the needles raced over my skin as I rinsed away the suds.

On the walk back to my room I heard the unmistakable sound of Helen once again having sex. Ed was quite a machine. Maybe a great match for her. I looked in and was met with Ed's smiling face as he was kneeling behind her on the bed. Her moans fully audible even though her face was buried in the sheets. he gave a thumbs up and a smile and I reciprocated before leaving them to it.

Ed left at 4pm. So much for sleeping in on Sunday. She got herself a shower and arrived back with me around 5pm. She lent into me as I put my arm around her "Thank you so much for letting me and Ed have some time together today."

"I didn't let you. I don't hold control over you because..."

"Yes I know. You don't own me. I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

888888888888888888888888888888

Work on Monday was a chore. I couldn't get the weekend's activity away from my thoughts. By Monday evening I was exhausted and it must have shown because Helen noticed.

"You seem stressed. Anything I can do?"

I appreciated her concern but I just needed time to decompress. "No I'm just going to watch some TV and switch off for a little while."

"I can cancel tomorrow night if that's messing with your head."

That wasn't even a problem to me. Lack of concentration on subjects that needed the focus was my problem. "No, you go and enjoy yourself. I'm fine honestly." I told her knowing I needed a little bit of separation from the subject. The whole situation was like a drug and this was the come down.

She kissed my head and left the room. With the chair reclined I put on bike racing and closed my eyes, listening to the commentary. Rossi was such a dominant racer it sometimes made the sport boring so when someone else took a race it made me happier. Monopolies shouldn't exist, not in business, not in motorcycle racing and not in a relationship.

When my eyes opened the screen was black. The only light in the room was from a corner lamp. Moving to get to my feet I kicked the foot of the recliner down and walked groggily to the kitchen, my watch said 22.21. On hearing Helen's voice I wondered if she had someone round to visit but there were no other voices.

Helen - "yes it was........ I did, very much....... If you'd like....... I'm sure he'd be fine with that, but I'll make sure."

Ed? On the phone?

Helen - "No he seems ok, said he was feeling stressed about work today. He's napping....... No not tonight, anyway I thought you were busy....... Oh really? Well let's not overload on the things we really enjoy, otherwise we might not enjoy them so much....... Sweetie, leave it until tomorrow."

Sweetie? Definitely Ed.

Helen - "I know, it was intense....... Honestly? Noticing him watching me yesterday morning...... I do. It's always been a bit of a dark secret of mine but the reality of being watched, especially by Greg was more wonderful than I could explain........ I really would. Not every time but sometimes, and maybe right through from start to finish too."

If only I could hear his side of the conversation.

Helen - "maybe....... Ok....... What time?........ ok sweetie. I'll see you at 6.30pm tomorrow. Night x"

I'd woken up a bit more by that time and made my way to the bathroom. I didn't want her to know I'd eaves dropped her conversation. I washed my face and took a drink of water before going back to the kitchen. "Sorry I fell asleep, baby. Must have needed it."

"Not to worry honey buns. Want a coffee to wake up a bit?"

"Coffee sounds good. Anything exciting happen while I was out cold?"

She knew what.... who I was referring to and smiled like an excited kid at Christmas. "Ed called. Wanted to know if we could get together tonight. I said we should take breaks otherwise it might become too normal and matter of fact."

There was nothing normal about it. It was the craziest thing I've ever been part of. "So you still going out tomorrow night?"

"Yes. He's picking me up at 6.30pm. He said I should wear something nice, classy, not slutty, sensible shoes to walk in and a coat to wear later on. Any ideas what he has planned?"

"Nope." I honestly didn't have a clue. I imagined a nice dinner at a nice restaurant, a short walk and then home for dessert. "He hasn't told me any of his plans. I didn't really see much of him other than when he popped his head into my space to thank us again for yesterday."

"Are you still tired or are you up for a little fun?" She asked with that sexy sparkle in her eye.

"Let me get a shower and I'll see you in bed."

Tuesday was much the same as Monday. Trying to juggle extra responsibilities on top of my usual workload. I knew it was a pressure test to see if I'd buckle, but fuck me it was tough. Probably for the best that Ed was taking Helen out as I would have had to cancel. I called her to tell her to have a great night and I'd see her later. By close to 10.45pm I'd finally got my shit straight. Helen's self set curfew was at 11pm so she and Ed had probably already had their dessert without me. No hardship.

Not five steps from the car I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, Helen. "Hey, baby. How was your night?" I asked.

"It was so oh, good. Ed brought me to Castle En H-Hill for dinner. We have got to come here soon the food is mmm delicious. They have a huge private park for guests staying in the hhotel so we're just having a long walk around it to work off some oh, of the calories."

Did you click that too? Private park.... for guests of the hotel.

"Ok baby. Just have a good night and I'll see you tomorrow."

I could hear her smile as she spoke. "Thank you honey. There something umm, under your pillow. Love you."

"Love you too."

So she wasn't coming home that night, which was fine. At least she was enjoying her birthday which was more than I could have offered her. Wednesday would be our night.

The gift under my pillow was a note and a black pair of worn cotton underwear. While I do love her in sexy lingerie I much prefer her in plain cotton bikinis. The note read "if you're reading this I'm probably not coming home tonight. I know that wasn't the deal but not everyday is my birthday. I hope today's panties keep you company. I'll see you tomorrow xxx

P.S. I'm wearing those red lacy ones for Ed."

She knew exactly how to get me right in the pants.

Morning arrived early. 4am early. My phone was full of messages from the two of them. Messages about how much he appreciated my acceptance of him being with her, how he'd make up for stealing her birthday from me, and asking about a guys night for the two of us. The messages from Helen were more of a commentary during breaks in their fun. The last one was just seventeen minutes before I picked up the phone. "I may need to call in sick tomorrow. If Ed decides to call in too, could you be a love and boost his story please? Message you in while. Xxx"

I messaged back "have you both been up all night again? Filth 😘"

She text back almost straight away "put it this way, he's been 'up' all night. I've been more up and down all night. By the way he's inside me again right now xxx" I resisted the urge to text again as I'd hate for her to be texting someone else while we were coupled. Instead I decided to go for an early morning walk.

The air was cold enough to sting my lungs but it was still and welcomingly fresh. It did wonders for clearing my head of the thoughts trying to fill it. The number of dog walkers and cyclists out at 5am was surprising. I wondered how many of them were out so early in the morning because their wives were being ravished in a hotel room at that very moment. Very few I was sure.

I began thinking about the job. I had limited managerial experience and it showed. Doing my usual work and taking on more and more of Cecil's work as he wound down to retirement was becoming silly. Something had to give. The sales team still wasn't pulling its full weight so that was where I was going to start. Building from the bottom up instead of trying to get things done from the top down. Unfortunately Ed was going to be in for a shock too. He wasn't lazy as such but he had settled into his role rather than pushing himself and could be of more use in a different role. It was the day for change and delegation.

I walked in at 7.55am. Kelly was just setting up as she noticed my early arrival "Greg? Couldn't you sleep?

"Actually no. I've been up for hours. Could you schedule a meeting with Mr Worth and Cecil please. I need to work out a structure for my future, oh and when Ed gets in can you tell him I need to see him and pencil him in for thirty minutes at some point, please?"

First meeting 9.30am. I put my plan to Worth and Cecil. I needed my own space/office. I needed to address the whole team and do some pruning. I needed to delegate my old work to others and I needed a 2IC. Surprisingly they agreed to all of the requirements with Worth patting my back and telling me "about time you realised you can't win a war all by yourself. Give them both barrels."

Ed didn't call in sick. He walked into the office fresh faced and ready to take on the world. Good job too because he had a big job to do. 2IC is a big responsibility. After the meeting with the big boss I had my meeting with Ed. "You're going to be working by my side. Quite literally all the time it seems." we laughed. "There's changes coming and I'm pulling no punches. The worst of the bunch need to be removed and the rest need to buckle down and get this branch back to its best. Upstairs need to see results and we're the ones to deliver."

"So I'm being promoted? You're branch manager now?" His brain was obviously feeling tired after his night with Helen

"Ed, I know it's not a great day to be dropped in at the deep end but I need you to pull it together. I need you on it today."

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm on it. What does this mean both for the branch and for me, financially?"

"For the branch, I'm looking at streamlining, cost cutting and building strong accounts quickly. That said I do want some buffer to take into account any unforeseen hits. For you, you get an office, you get a raise of..... I think it was 30% so a big jump in pay but a huge jump in responsibility. We have work to do out there so let's go through the lists of employees and see who's performing and who's dropping the ball"

With plenty of coffee he did the job required. We whittled down the best from the worst and decided on the dead weight. Then, into battle. "Both barrels." As Worth said.

The evening was a little longer than anticipated, tying up loose ends but a 7pm finish was better than 10pm. "Ed could you call Helen and tell her we have a table at Michelle's booked for 9pm and I'll be home in twenty. Then go home yourself. We have more work to do tomorrow and I know you got no sleep last night."

I was feeling high, not as high as when I looked into the guest room last Sunday morning but somewhere close. I arrived home by 7.30pm. "Home!" I called and went directly to the bedroom to pick out some clothes. In the bathroom Helen was already in the shower "how was your day baby?" I asked.

"It was pretty good thank you, honey. My night was better through."

I laughed. "Sorry, baby. I've been in work mode all day. Yes, how was your night?" I enquired as I joined her in the shower. She turned, put her arms around my neck and kissed me long and hard with her pleasing wet lips. "It was lovely, romantic, quiet. I feel so comfortable with Ed. He's such a gentleman, but when I need an animal he's that too. You want to reclaim me?"

Oh boy did I. She turned around and I ran my hands up her waist, over her ribs and held her breasts firm as she guided me inside. She was still slick from the early morning deposits Ed had left inside her. That thought just became fuel for my lust. Her long auburn hair stuck wet to her shoulders as I nuzzled the nape of her neck and down to her shoulder, still holding tight to her perfect tits. This wasn't going to last long or allow either of us to finish. This was about her becoming MY wife again after spending another night with her other man. Before long we were reconnected and washing each other. I even chose to go down on her. I knew she still had remnants of him inside her but I'd washed her and so fucking what. It was her I was licking.

Fashionably late as usual, we arrived at 9.10pm and immediately ordered drinks. The conversation was mainly about her previous night. The restaurant wasn't really busy so we didn't have to keep our voices too low. She told me what they ate, how he held her hand across the table, what they talked about during dinner and on their walk. They held hands while they walked, not getting back into their room until after midnight. They'd stopped in a dark area while outside. She stripped and they ended up having cold sex in the open standing against a tree before she redressed and completed the walk back to the hotel. That was when she'd called me. She wanted to speak to me while she was being taken outside. She described the hotel room, the bathroom and even the chandelier. They took a bath together in a huge tub and they had sex on just about every surface in the room....

'Hang on' I thought while recalling the phone call. "You did seem a bit distracted. I thought you were just cold but, you were being fucked while naked in public and on the phone to me?" She smiled a raunchy smile, "Little minx!"

The quality of her description made me feel like I'd been there. "We just made love all night. I didn't want to fuck. I just wanted to be with him gently. Before you ask, because I know you're wondering, yes he finished inside me again. Too many times to count. I love when he does it. It feels so bad but sooo good." I barely asked for a single detail. She offered it all and that simple fact made me very happy.

After our date we headed out to the car. It was cold and a frost had formed on the bodywork. I unlocked the car remotely and opened her door but she stood and shook her head gesturing with her eyes that I should open the back door. It had been a long time since we'd had sex in the back seat of a car. The windows were frosted so no one would see but anyone passing would notice the car moving. She asked me to strip her completely. The cold didn't seem to bother her, so that's what I did. She was entirely naked in the freezing cold car as we made love. Her nipples hard from arousal and harder again from the cold. The only things she wore were her shoes and my weight as I thrust in to and out of her.

"I'm not sure why but last night I found that the cold really does it for me." She admitted "I think ice play might be something we could try sometime. I think it was the contrast between the cold air on my body and Ed's hot erection inside me. Yours is nice and hot too and I feel so cold but also on fire."

The description of her loving his hot erection inside her was the tipping point and I fired off in to her willing pussy. It was quick but we had the rest of the night to carry on. Tomorrow I'd be the one struggling through tiredness.

Singing woke me at 5am. No I hadn't managed an all nighter but two hours sleep was almost as bad. As I followed the voice singing an early dawn chorus it lead me to the kitchen where the sexiest woman in my world was making breakfast. "Couldn't you sleep? I thought you'd have been crying for some rest." I commented.

"I slept all day yesterday, honey. I've made bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns, beans and mushrooms. Do you want everything?"

I hadn't realised it but I was famished. Last nights dinner although massive on flavour was not massive on quantity. "All please." I replied as I began toasting some bread. "Have you made any arrangements to see Ed again?"

"No actually. We didn't make plans as we didn't know how you wanted to proceed."

"I completed my jump to management yesterday and as part of it I promoted Ed to my second in command. So maybe we should go out to celebrate together? He mentioned going for a guys night out at some point too."

"You're both going to go out and leave me alone? All alone at home?"

"Why not go out with Elle or some other friends?"

"Maybe I'll just stay in and cruise tinder!"

I had to ask. "Are you even on tinder?"

She picked up her phone fiddled a few seconds and turned it to show me the profile picture of her entirely naked sans face.

"Are you serious? You've got a naked photo as your public profile picture on tinder? Would you actually go on a tinder date with someone after they've seen that image of you?"

She swallowed a mouthful of coffee before replying. "I've had a lot of interest but it's a lot of bullshit and porn addled guys thinking that saying 'fancy a fuck darlin' is the way into a woman's happy valley. Honestly? No I doubt it. But it is fun to tease them."

That was a relief. I'm not sure I'd be happy with her shagging some random from the Internet. Ed was at the very least a known quantity.

"If we do go on a guys night out, we'll both make it up to you. I guarantee it."

A look of naughty realisation crossed her face. "You may regret that!"

I was almost sure of it!

Breakfast, shower, drive, work.

The focus of the day was getting the sales team back into full flow. First meeting was all about reducing meetings. The sheer number of meetings was having a huge negative impact on the amount of selling time. So from that point on fewer meetings, more selling. I caught Ed before the end of the day and organised a trip to the pub on Saturday night. No work on Sunday so no curfew.

Ed was going to the pub for 6pm. So the whole afternoon was dedicated to getting ready for the night. Helen wanted me to choose her clothes. "If they make you hard they'll probably make Ed hard too" was her reasoning. She always looked seductive in heels so she tried a few different ones. I settled on a pair of black open toed minimalist heels.

For her dress I wanted her to match her shoes so it had to be black. She tried each of her black dresses on and I settled on a knee length pencil dress with a low cut back. The bonus feature was a long thin V cut down the front to below her sternum so no bra.

123456...8