A Throuple Of Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked the choker she wore at the Christmas party so I chose a black lace effect choker with a pendant. Underwear was a white lacy pair of French panties. Contrast!

She did a little cat walk display once she was done. Her long, glossy, smooth auburn hair perfectly framing her pretty features. Gentle Smokey eyes and ruby red lipstick burning with fire to draw all the attention. She looked like she was on a mission.

For me she chose black pants, black oxfords and a black T-shirt with a grey silver sports coat over. Not what I would have chosen to wear but it's what she wanted me to wear so I went with it.

We arrived at the bar for close to 6pm. Ed was already inside at the bar when we walked in. He heard her shoes and turned around to greet us. He couldn't believe the goddess that had walked in. As you know, I'm 6'1". Ed by comparison is a mere 5'11". With her heels on she was equal in height to me. Talking upwards to a woman has an effect on a man's ego. Maybe I should have chosen shorter heels but damn her legs looked good in 4" shoes. I could see Ed's blood pressure spike as he sat gawping at her. Ever seen the whistling wolf cartoon character whose eyes pop out of his head? That was Ed. "Ai chihuahua" he said.

"I take that as approval." Helen said with a wide smile as she bent over to give him a kiss.

This wasn't a pub we'd visited before but we had heard good things. No one here knew us so we didn't have to be careful about what we said or what we did. The drinks flowed all night. A bottle of wine here. Tequila shots there. Ridiculous cocktails and banter galore. The longer we stayed the fuller the place got. At one point Helen got up to use the bathroom and someone casually said "fuck me it's Jessica Rabbit!" as all the men turned and watched her walk by and I knew it would be making her wet.

She was given numerous numbers and had plenty of offers for drinks but in the end there were only two men for her and we were the ones taking her home. The pub gave 'Jessica' a cheer as we left, and just to play up to the crowd she blew a kiss to them as we walked out. Such a tease. I thought we'd probably end up there again, and soon.

On the taxi ride home I sat in the front with the driver while Helen and Ed sat in the back. My head was spinning and fuzzy. I noticed the driver checking his mirror quite often. Probably enchanted by 'Jessica'. From time to time he would adjust it and take time to keep looking as if we were being followed. I concentrated on the road mesmerised by the kaleidoscope of lights in the rain drops on the windscreen. His conversation was very broken and on the forty minute journey he didn't seem to want to talk too much. When we were almost home I turned around to see if the silence from the back seat meant they were sleeping but far from it. Helen's dress was off her shoulders and splayed wide, her breasts on full show. The hem was up around her waist and her underwear was absent. Ed had a nipple in his mouth and his hand under her leg with two fingers inside her. No wonder the driver was distracted. "They're like a couple of kids." I joked. "Hey if you give us the ride for free you can pull into the driveway here and you can carry on watching for a bit."

He slowly guided the taxi into the driveway, turned off the engine and turned on the car's interior light. We both turned around to watch the show. Helen wasn't that drunk when we left the pub. Sure we'd had a skinful but she wasn't blotto like she was at the Christmas party. "How are you feeling, baby?"

"Hmm I'm feeling great." She replied while smiling at the taxi driver. "Do you, ohh think he's enjoying the, uhh show?"

"Are you Mr Driver?"

He. Nodded slowly.

I smiled and shook my head. But we watched as Ed continued to play with her just for the driver's pleasure. His eyes were darting from her pretty face to her tits to the pussy full of fingers and back again. As much as the driver was enjoying himself watching her, I knew Helen was enjoying being watched far more. I wondered exactly how far that little fetish of hers would stretch.

"Come on guys. Time for bed!" I ordered. Ed moved away and I lifted the dress up and over Helen's head. Leaving her entirely naked in the back of the taxi. I got out, opened the back door and held her hand as her long slender legs stepped out. "That was fucking wild." I whispered into her ear.

We walked around the back of the cab and over to drivers door. Helen leant into the cab an gave the driver a kiss before standing up again and handing him her panties. Then she cat walked towards the front door. Anyone passing and any of the local curtain twitchers would have had the view of their lives. The driver's eyes followed her all the way until she was inside.

"Needless to say Mr Driver, but this should probably stay quiet. Do you have a direct number that we can call you on so we can make sure we always get you to drive us when needed?"

He pulled out a card and wrote his mobile number on the back. "Anytime." He said with intensity.

As he backed out of the driveway I put my finger to my lips to remind him to keep it quiet but he probably wouldn't.

When I got into the house I could hear soft moans coming from the kitchen. So I walked over and looked in. Helen was perched on the edge of the counter with her legs high and spread wide while Ed knelt down going to town eating her out. Her hands were white from gripping the counter, not for fear of falling but because she was coiled like a spring and ready to release. Ed continued his assault and I could see she'd stopped breathing. Her nipples as hard as I've ever see them when I noticed she was looking at me. Her eyes rolled back and she growled like a bear as her orgasm thundered through her. Ed had to steady her as she lost her balance and almost fell off the counter.

We helped her into our room and sat her on the bed. "Are you still human?" I asked.

"Ed, could you give us a few minutes and get us all a drink please?" Ed did as she asked while Helen and I sat and talked. "Oh...my...god. She began. I really do get something else out of being watched. Am I really that fucked up. The poor taxi driver must have thought I was some dirty whore you'd both hired for the night."

"I don't think you're fucked up. I think it's the sexiest thing in the world. I love to watch and you love being watched. Perfect. Who cares what the taxi driver thinks. He's not from around here." I pointed out. "And as for thinking you're a whore, we can pay you if that's what you'd like." I joked.

She didn't bite but continued. "The other day when I was on the phone with Ed, I told him that I'd like you to watch him and I from start to finish. Would that be something you'd like to see? I don't mind if you don't. I know it might be too much, so if you're not comfortable with it we can just carry on as we have been."

"I've wanted to watch you having sex with Ed since the first moment I watched you both kissing. How do you see it happening?"

"Go and sit on the chair over there." She pointed to the leather wingback in the corner. "And" she whispered as I sat in it, "No touching!"

Helen lay back on the bed, spread her long elegant legs and began to play, watching me as I watched her. Ed arrived a minute or two later with some drinks. He handed me a tall glass of rum and coke and placed theirs on the bedside cabinet. He turned on the main light and all four lamps in the room. "All the better to see me with." She said. Still only wearing her shoes and her choker, she really was a magnificent work of art. Ed stood near the door as Helen rose then slowly cat walked towards him. I had a view of her left rear quarter as she began to unbutton his shirt while getting up close to him and initiating a kiss. With long deliberate movements she rolled the shirt off his muscular shoulders and off to the floor. With a deliberate slow movement his hand raised to her face while they wrapped their tongues together. Her hand then went to his belt before giving a checking glance over to me, probably to make sure I wasn't touching myself. As his pants fell to the floor she immediately went to his tight shorts and pushed them down too.

Still three inches taller than him she took command. My heart was in my throat. My mouth was dry but I didn't think to take a drink. I was excitedly watching my wife undress another man, and revelling in the sweet jealous pain of it. Running his hands down from her face, over the soft pale skin of her collar and chest, his hand found her breast which he tenderly massaged while she took his burgeoning manhood in hand. She wasn't wrong about his size. He was definitely girthier but not so long as I was.

Breaking their kiss she moved towards the bed still holding his stiff member, leading him to where she wanted him. She asked him to lay on the bed with his head furthest away from me, adjusting him slightly before climbing on to the bed with him. Kneeling next to him she leaned down and licked the tip of his erection before slowly taking the head in her mouth. I remembered the drink and sipped enough to wet my mouth. This drink was going to have to last..... who knew how long. My teeth were bouncing in my gums as I watched her take his whole erection into her mouth, slowly sinking down to the base and back up, sucking hard as she did. The memories in my head of her doing it to me forming into a tangible perception of her lips on my own manhood.

Down again with her constant gaze holding my attention. Ed's hand raised between her legs and as she felt his fingers she moved to give him full access. Again sinking down on him and bottoming out but she swallowed and he was in he throat, only for a few seconds before she raised but I recognised it and I knew the feeling. Remaining a quarter of the way down this time she sucked hard as her tongue pulled as much blood into his meat as possible. His moans growing louder every time she sucked on him.

Helen never uses a hand when she goes down. She considers it cheating by girls who don't like giving fellatio. It's something she loves and is very good at. Picking up pace her head began bobbing from tip to pelvis humming away as she did. Ed right hand stroking her hair as his left hand teased her clit. Before long he tapped her bum cheek. Probably a signal he was getting too close so she moved up and sat over his face, her glistening pudenda on full view for me.

Lowering herself down she placed her clitoris directly on the tip of his nose while his tongue peeled her open. Casually grinding her clit on his nose while enjoying his rough tongue digging in as deep as her angle would allow since she still pointed her lips in my direction wanting me to see everything he was doing to her. Her pace quickened and her angle dropped allowing his tongue to enter her while she used his nose to masturbate. It's something I loved her to do. Being so lightweight she never caused any pain or discomfort while she sat on my face and watching her do the same thing with Ed, I knew he was loving it too. She was getting close but the position rarely closes the deal fast enough.

In a quick move she turned and again slowly lowered. This time her clit landed in his mouth with her spread lips engulfing his nose. This really seemed to stir her up. She sat up grinding hard on his face as she rubbed her breasts, squeezing and pulling her nipples hard. She was no longer focused on giving me a show. Just on her pleasure. She would open her eyes to see that I was still watching which of course I was. I don't think I'd blinked since Ed re-entered the room. She was also making sure I wasn't touching myself which was extremely difficult.

The speed at which she was moving as Ed sucked hard on her clit increased to the point she looked like she was riding a derby champion. I could see her face tense up as she came but Ed wasn't done. He kept sucking and flicking her clit with his tongue for all he was worth, holding her hips down to stop her escaping. The noises from her indicating that she was becoming overstimulated but he carried on eating her alive

"Grotto!" She called and he let her go. A safe word? We didn't have a safe word. Why didn't we have a safe word?

During her orgasm she'd collapsed with her face on his hip. As soon as the sensitivity declined she offered her clit into his mouth again as she returned to sucking hard on his bulbous tuber. He'd lost some of his firmness but her mouth was bringing him around quickly. As soon as he was at full attention she moved, constantly caressing him to hold him rigid. Again with her lips facing me, she sat astride him and looking over her shoulder she asked, "Are you ready, honey? Do you really want to watch this cock push inside me?" I nodded. "Are you sure you're ready to see your friend fuck your wife?" Again I nodded and took another tiny sip of my drink. "Tell me you want this. I want to know that you're absolutely sure it's what you want."

A verbal contract? I needed her on our sales team.

"I want it baby."

"What do you want? Tell me exactly what you want."

"I want to see him push his cock inside you. I want to watch my friend fuck my wife."

With her right hand she held him and began to stoke him as she kissed him. His hands holding her breasts as his thumbs rubbed over her nipples. I watched hard, willing him into her, mentally trying to control her hand to guide him inside. It must have been working because she rubbed the hard, fat head of his tense pillar along the valley of her crotch until the gopher found its hole and burrowed its way home. "awwwghhh yes sweetie. That's it. Make me yours sweetie. I belong to you while you're inside me. I'm all yours."

All I wanted right then was to stand up and plunge into her myself but my role here was the voyeur. I took another sip of my drink.

Rocking on him in full view I could see how full she actually was. Ed's fat meat left no possible void and Helen's lips looked almost painfully distended but she was moaning and cooing like the pleasure was on tap and she had the faucet wide open. She quickened her pace and was once again on the derby champion. By her body language I could tell she was riding on through orgasm after orgasm. Flowing into the next one on before the last one had ebbed away until after maybe ten she slowed, leaned forward opening up her bum cheeks and seemingly intentionally winking at me. I couldn't get enough of the sight of her pussy stuffed full of my friend's love muscle and all credit to him it was an impressive muscle. He must work out.

They stopped moving while still kissing and whispering to each other, words I couldn't hear. There was an immense jealousy because they were whispering. A ridiculous jealously over unheard words which really stung. I found it somehow silly that silent words could cause me to react like that when of all things, I should surely have more reaction to the wide cock buried deep inside my sexy wife's body. I was swimming through emotions, thick, sticky emotions that held on to me like cold tar. Then I realised this was my paradise. There was nowhere in the world I'd have rather been at that moment or ever.

With a slow lift he fell from her and she was left hollow. She turned, sat on his abdomen now facing me and while holding eye contact with me, guided him back in, her expression as he fully engaged almost looked like a wretch. "Auughh, fuck yes, I need this. Greg wants to see how we fuck sweetie." While she sat and rocked him in and out his hand came around to tickle her clit. "Ahh ahh ahhhh ahhh, ohhh yesss, sweetie that's it, keep doing it, harder, harder, pinch her sweetie. Make me yours while Greg watches. Yes pinch her harder, harder. Awwwww myyy gawwwd," I could actually see her convulse around him as she came.

In all of my life I'd never been witness to anything so exciting, enthralling. She moved up, again causing him to drop out. Now kneeling side on to me she leant over while Ed got behind her and pushed in hard causing her to sound like it hurt. He pulled back and went at her a second time and again she sounded like she was in pain. Her head turned and she must have seen the worry on my face because she winked as me as he again thrust hard causing her to whimper. I raised my eyebrows and nodded asking if she was ok. She smiled and mouthed "I love you."

Another thrust and another whimper but she was smiling. She had a safe word, it was fine. "Honey, would you like to see him fuck me?" I nodded. "Do you really want to watch his thick, fat, hot dick fuck me hard?" I nodded again. "So tell him then."

An interactive show? Nice touch. "Ed, would you mind fucking her please?"

"Honey, please don't ask him nicely. You're his soooperior. If you want him to do something you need to ohhhhrder him to do it. Unless you don't really want to see it." He was still slowly thrusting deep and causing her to whimper. "Please honey, I neeeeeeed to be fucked. I need it I really need to feel him fuhhhck me. Please please honey. I can't stand to wait. I need to be fucked."

I liked where she's was taking this.

She was begging me

To order him

To fuck her.

She was a master.

"Ed."

He looked over to me. "Yes boss?"

"Fuck her!"

"Yes boss."

As his pace increased she gripped the sheets while holding eye contact with me. "Nngggggg, fffffffuuuuuck. Yessss. "Honey I need him to go deeper and faster. Please tell him honey. Please tell him, please, please tell him."

"Ed."

"Yes boss?"

"Fuck her harder and faster. NOW!"

"Yes boss."

After their marathon session the previous week I knew he was a machine but he was really acting and actually fucking her like a machine. She was biting a big mouthful of the duvet while he was really pounding into her. She was still looking at me but there were tears running down her nose soaking the cover under her face. I nodded to check she was ok and she nodded back. Emotional tears, probably of joy and orgasmic bliss. Not pain. "Huh huh huhney, do ooh you ooh wah want hi him to hooh cuh cum in in in me or or on on mee hee?"

"Ed."

"Yes boss."

"Where would you like to cum?"

"Inside boss. Always inside."

"Ed."

"Yes boss."

"Fill her pussy with your cum!"

I looked at her and she mouthed "Thank you." As he tensed and shuddered while pulling her hard towards him. Finally letting out a long "aaaaaaaawwwwwhhhhh" as he finished.

As he moved away and off the bed he said "That was fucking intense." He walked over to me holding his hand for me to take it and lifting me up off the chair. "I'm going to get a shower if that's ok. She all yours buddy."

She hadn't moved an inch. Bum still high in the air and still crying. I knelt down by the bed. "Are you ok baby?"

"I'm fine honey. As far as I'm concerned it was perfect. You did a great job."

"Baby, I didn't do anything. I was sat in the chair watching you."

"And it made the whole experience so much better. He's been saving his sperm for me since Tuesday. Would you do me a favour?"

"Ok. What is it?"

"Play with me gently."

I stripped my clothes quickly. Her body was shaking with the come down from the dopamine rush. I moved behind and saw into her, beyond her deep red lips. I pushed two fingers in to gently open her wider and saw her deep pink vaginal walls and the uneven, lumpy creamy contents Ed had left inside. With every breath she took her dark cervix was being washed over with his sleek and slippery emulsion.

I began to rub her pink bud with the thumb of the hand with its fingers inside her. Pushing gently as I moved over it. In my experience it was usually enough to get her off but this wasn't the usual. "Pinch my clit honey. Pull on it while you finger me."

"I don't want to hurt or damage you."

"You won't. Trust me. If I'm in the right mood you can really squeeze and pull on her. And it'll just make me cum harder. I'll say 'grotto' if it's too much."

1...345678