A Throuple Of Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed and rolled her clit between my finger and thumb. Pulling on it, she moaned hard as I continued to massage her internally with my fingers, finding the slightly rough patch within her which was her G spot while I was getting rough with her clit. "Awww honey. Yessss harder. Yessss awwwwww ggggrrrrrrrr. As her vagina began to convulse rhythmically around my fingers. I spread my fingers to look inside again and saw her cervix opening to accept Ed's sperm into her uterus. If she wasn't on the pill I'd be very nervous. Given the sheer amount and the viscosity of his substantial, sticky, stringy spunk I probably still had cause to be very nervous. I finally took my turn kneeling up behind her and pushing inside her. I didn't have to push hard since she was well warmed up and lubricated by her previous visitor. I pulled her into me as I thrust deep, bottoming out against her cervical wall. "Mmm, yes honey buns. Nice and slow. I like it when we go slow and I can feel you really deep."

I held an even slow pace, stroking her milky cheeks as I enjoyed the slickness inside her. "I've been thinking about the possibility of us having a baby. What do you think?"

"With what I've just watched you might be well on the way already if you've missed any pills."

"Seriously honey. If your promotion is finalised would it be something you'd consider?"

"It's not outside the realms of possibility, but what about Ed?"

"You think he'd want a baby with me too?"

"I'm sure he would but that wasn't what I meant. If we started a family what would happen between you and Ed?"

"I don't need a baby, honey. Fuck me harder I need to feel you nudging my cervix like you always do."

She always found the words that got me hardest and never failed to get what she wanted. Right then, she wanted me to add to the sticky mess inside her and it didn't take long before I obliged.

I dropped over her while she fell to the bed and we lay spooned for a while considering the things we'd just experienced. I closed my eyes remembering the scene I'd just witnessed.

"Are you going to sleep now honey? Mind if I spend the night with Ed? I could really do with another round."

I moved up and put my hand on her face to kiss the mouth that I'd watched suck my friend to full attention. "Go and enjoy yourself baby."

"You're the most wonderful man in the world honey. I love you so much. I love that you understand my needs. I love that you don't have a jealous bone in your body and I love that you can happily share me with Ed."

That was exactly what I needed to hear. I always knew that sexually she was more than I could handle on my own. The realisation had loomed over me early in our relationship when she wanted to constantly be in bed and coupled. Women like her in relationships where the man is closed minded, affected by social or religious pressure or have an ownership complex often end up cheating and ruining the relationships because the man can't handle something out of the norm. Men on the other hand just cheat because they can.

She kissed me, cleaned herself up with a towel then went to the guest room to be with Ed, not forgetting to leave the door open. True to her word they went another round.... or four.... or more. After an hour of listening to her moans and his grunts My brain shut down and I fell asleep.

The sound of Helen's seven hundredth orgasm woke me. It was 11am. I headed to the bathroom. Shower. Wash, dried, brushed teeth and headed to the kitchen. I looked in on my way passed and saw the familiar sight of Helen sitting astride Ed with her pussy full of his still impressive muscle. They didn't know I was there. At least they didn't let on that they knew so I watched as she pulled up, almost off and then sank down the six or seven inches before repeating. His hands automatically on her petite breasts. I pulled out my phone and took a video of them wishing I'd recorded the previous night's action. Up and down, up and down. His hands moved down to her hips and he began to thrust up into her causing her moans to increase until they stopped. What was visible of his cock began to spasm, his scrotum tightening in sync, pouring more sperm into her. What surprised me is he didn't soften and she began to ride him again as if nothing had happened while his hands went back to her soft mounds. I stopped recording and went to make some breakfast.

The smell of bacon must have enticed them out of bed as they appeared quite quickly "good morning you horny kids." I welcomed them. "Who wants breakfast?"

They both said they were hungry and given the amount of exercise they'd been getting I could understand why. Helen started the coffee while Ed started toasting. Since toasting doesn't take much effort he had plenty of time to sidle up behind Helen fondling and messing while she was attempting to get the coffee on. I just shook my head in disbelief at them.

----------------------------

That week went quickly since the building's security system was playing up setting off alarms and then locking the users out of the system. I managed to make a temporary fix and hoped it would hold

Helen and I went out on the Friday night to a new place that she wanted to visit. Half way through dinner I had an emergency call to go into the office. Not something I'd usually do at 10pm while on a date with my wife but there was something going on with the alarm system and since the responsibility sat on my shoulders I had no choice. I called Ed and asked him to meet Helen at the restaurant and to look after her. I spent nearly two hours trying to figure out the problem while waiting for the engineer. Finally when they arrived at 1.30 am they said there was nothing they could do without parts. I called Ed to tell him we needed to split our efforts. I'd stay until 3am but I needed him to take over until open at 7 when Kelly arrived. When I got home Helen wasn't happy.

"What's up grumpy?"

Silence.

"Baby, what's going on?"

Silence.

"Baby it's late. Are you coming to bed? I need to be up in 2 hours."

She got up, switched off the tv and walked into the guest bedroom. She was seriously pissed off. I went to bed but failed to sleep a wink. I might as well have stayed at work

I got up at 5.30, shower, dry, teeth.

I opened the guest room door and asked if she wanted coffee or breakfast. She got up and came to the door. "I'll have a coffee." I'd never see her like that. She was actually unhappy for the first time in.... I couldn't actually remember.

"I'm sorry baby. I don't know what else I could have done."

"I can't believe you. Not only did you ditch me, but just as I was settling down with Ed you called him away too."

"Baby it wasn't like I wanted to deal with that last night. I was enjoying our date. I was hoping we'd come home, have some fun and then go to sleep happy together. I didn't want an argument."

"You ruined last night." She began to walk out of the kitchen before turning back at the door. "TWICE!"

"Fuck." I sat at the table and put my head in my hands. That was a big argument for us. Maybe the first of that magnitude. I knew she had fire in her when I met her but that really was the first time I'd got a taste of it. I decided to make a small gesture and went to find her.

"Baby, what can I do to make it up to you? Another date night? Extra date night with Ed? Just tell me."

"I just need to be away from you. I'm angry at you."

"I understand that. I really am sorry. Look. If you want some time away from me why don't you go out with Elle tonight. Get the girls together, on me?"

That seemed to help.

"Really? You'd do that?"

"I would. I will. I am." I took my credit card out of my wallet. Go out today, get a dress, shoes whatever and then use it to have a good time tonight."

"Thank you." She said quietly.

I dressed and headed into work to see if the mess was fixed. Ed was sitting at the reception counter when I walked in. "Hey buddy. Get any sleep?" He asked.

"No. She's not exactly my friend."

"Yeh I kinda got that impression last night when you asked me to come in. I explained it's just how the responsibility works. But listen, next time you're on a date don't, for fucks sake, run out for a work thing."

"I think she was more upset about me pulling you away."

"Is that really what you think? Mate she was in tears when I got to her at the restaurant. I spent three hours settling her down and making her understand. We didn't actually start anything until she was coming around. That was about 15 minutes before you called at nearly 2am. She didn't react well to that either but she was crying for you."

"Ok so in future if I'm on a date I should delegate to you? You're sure?"

Ed shook his head at my stubbornness "absolutely, unequivocally, fucking yes!"

Elle and Helen hadn't been for a girl's night out in a couple of years. I loved watching her get ready for those nights and she played up to it. They'd arranged a gathering of the girls for their free night out. A good night then for Ed and I to go out ourselves. If she was annoyed about being left I didn't want to leave her alone again.

Ed and I got ready together in my room. Comfy casual was our attire. Jeans, trainers, T-shirts. The only reason we were both getting ready in my room is because Helen was also getting ready in there. She walked in from the shower with a short towel wrapped around her. The sweet lips of her sex hanging below the hem of the towel. "That's quite a short dress baby. Are you on the pull? She didn't says a word.

"Angel, you know I love seeing you in short skirts and dresses but even I'm thinking that's too short." Ed added.

"You two wouldn't say a single word if I dropped this towel and I went out in my birthday suit so why am I getting such a hard time tonight?"

"Sorry baby, we're just teasing you. You go out in your birthday suit if you want."

"Don't think I haven't considered it in the past honey."

Honey? Maybe she was coming around to forgiving me.

"Oh I know you have. Hey Ed, remember the Christmas party? She wanted to go wearing just the shoes and choker."

Ed pursed his lips and gave a sharp intake of breath. "If that's all she'd worn that night we might not be friends today."

"You're both awful when you're together." She scolded.

"And yet you're still in here showing off for us. £5 says you're wet because we're watching and teasing you."

"£5? Pfft."

"£50" Ed anted up.

"Sold to the man with the guts to put up real money." Her ire still aimed at me. She walked over to him and guided his hand to her labia. His finger glided effortlessly through and he held his hand up to show the shimmering fluid of her arousal on his finger before he sucked it clean. He even let her keep the fifty. "If that's what it costs to touch you, how much does it cost to fuck you?" I asked.

"Oh honey, you don't have enough money to buy this tonight." She said running the backs of her finger tips down her sides.

That meant I was still very much in her bad books. I decided to cut my losses and get a drink leaving them in the bedroom. We had forty five minutes before Mr Driver came for us. I checked and replied to some emails for ten minutes before going back to see if she was any closer to forgiving me. Ed's head was leaning right back on the chair while Helen squatted naked before him giving him a slow job. That's right, a slow, blow job. Coining it!

His hands were on the arms of the chair, relaxed. I stayed at the door and watched as her head moved up, taking a long, sweet, protracted, stroke pausing at the top, sucking and rolling her tongue around the glans of his erection before sliding her luscious lips down in an effortless, smooth, prolonged movement, until he bottomed out causing her to swallow to accommodate his full length pausing a few seconds and repeating the movement. One cycle from full throat to full throat took 24.36seconds. Yes I timed it. I was also filming it.

For the next few minutes she did that. Six more cycles and his grip on the arms increased until he shuddered. She paused until his ecstasy was over. Still in her mouth I saw her head make a little movement and heard her swallow as his grip again relaxed and she began again. He hadn't lost a bit of solidity just some fluid. After another ten or so cycles his grip increased and he shuddered again while she paused until he relaxed and again she swallowed before repeating. I looked at my watch. He had time for another three eruptions before we had to leave. Sure enough almost like clockwork, headbobs, grip, shudder, swallow, headbobs, grip, shudder, swallow. All together now.

I went to the kitchen and called. "Are you ready Ed? Taxi in five.

"Ok, coming."

Oh I bet he was. If she'd started as soon as I initially left the room he'd probably given her six or seven shots, all of which she'd swallowed without letting go. She'd probably only swallowed mine that many times in the whole time we'd been together. Still the thought of her going out with something in her belly made me chuckle to myself.

Ed walked into the kitchen so I went to say goodbye to Helen. "Hey baby, we're going now. We'll see you later, yeah?"

"Ok."

She was really serious about punishing me. "I love you baby." I offered.

She turned to me holding the red dress she'd bought for the night. I'd have loved to have seen her in it before leaving but I had to get in the taxi. "I love you too." She said as she leaned in to kiss me. Oh she was one step beyond. She thought I didn't know that she'd just tried to dehydrate Ed. I was right up against a real hard place and the rock was coming straight at me.

"Oi! Taxi now!" Ed shouted from the doorway. I gave her a peck on the lips and I was out. She followed us to the front door to wave us off and to intentionally remind Mr Driver of her naked form.

It was a whirlwind night of pubs, bars, cocktails, shots and concoctions. We ended up in a club in the next town over. Some of the guys from work had randomly come to the same place so we took a balcony seat drinking as we watched the club bounce. I wondered what Helen was doing and where the girls had ended up. I checked my phone to see if she'd replied to any of my texts. She'd read them but no reply. Still in the dog house.

The chaps were all talking shop but my mind was on fixing things with her. As I pondered the possibilities I saw her, on the dance floor, grinding some guy. I tapped Ed's hand and pointed at her. She had no idea we were there. Over the next hour she moved around the floor but never left the side of this one guy. "She wouldn't would she?" Ed asked.

She would. She absolutely would.

Just before kicking out time she and her new male friend left. Ed and I made our excuses and left too. There was a crowd outside but she was easily visible in that dress. Her friend was holding her hand, leading her towards a taxi and before we could get close they were gone. Fuck.

The night was done. Helen had disappeared with a stranger and there was no way to know where they'd gone. We called Mr Driver to take us home.

Subdued and silent we walked into the house and into the kitchen to get some coffee. There she was.

I hugged her tight and she hugged me back. "Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yes. How was your night?"

"It was a lot of fun. I think I drank too much."

My mind went to her activity before we left. "I'm sure you did. Anything exciting happen?"

"I met a new friend called Jamie. He's so nice. I'm supposed to be going out with him tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Not spending the day in bed then?"

"I can't do that every weekend honey."

Ed seemed deflated. His fuckbuddy had found a new friend. "So who is this Jamie?"

"He's one of the PTs from the gym. He really looked after me tonight. I kept getting hassled by some guys and he came to my rescue."

"Soooo, Jamie?"

"Yes, Jamie."

I opened my eyes wider "sooooooo, Jamie?"

"Ohh, no he's gay!"

I laughed out loud and so did Ed. "Thank fuck for that. I was worried I'd never feel you again."

"Oh honey don't be so crass."

Ed was hanging on the door frame. "I'm going to head to bed guys."

"Ok sweetie. I'll come and tuck you in in a bit." She said with a flick of her eyebrows.

She looked at me and bit her lip. "Go on."

"What?" She asked.

"There's something you want to tell me but you don't know how or if you want to. I can tell by the way you bite your lip."

"Ok. Before you went out. I might have done something."

"Oooh, what kind of something?" I knew exactly what kind of something.

"I was annoyed, in a really bad mood with you after last night."

"Ok, and?" I said winding time on with my hand."

"I gave Ed his £50 bet back and then gave him the £50 I'd lost in the bet to him from your wallet. I felt really bad about it all night so I had to tell you."

"Is that it?"

"You mean you don't mind?"

"I mean, anything else?"

"Not that I can think of. Um.... I mean, I gave Ed a blow job before you left but that's all."

"Just one?" I said with a look that light heartedly asked 'are you lying to me?' Although I suppose if you think back, it was just one blow job because she didn't let go between him shooting his ropes down her throat."

"Ok, honey. I sucked him off for the hole time you were out of the room."

I stood and waited.

She gave a wicked grin kissed me deep wrapping her tongue around mine for a few minutes before whispering into my ear. "He came in my mouth about ten times, I swallowed evvvery single drop and I fucking loved it. He can go for days and cums on command."

What a fucking woman.

I held her hand. "So are we friends again?"

"Of course we are honey buns. Come on you can watch Ed fuck me for a while before you get yours."

888888888888888888888888888888

The next few months saw a marked increase in business success. Our branch went from 4th to 2nd in branch sales. Worth was happy with the improvement and it was great for my confidence. Helen and Ed were getting on well and. aginni g to calm down. The balance was finding it's centre and we were all very much on the same page.

Summer saw the biggest change in our dynamic. Since being promoted my salary had increased beyond what both Helen and I initially earned together, which afforded her the freedom to quit her job and follow her bliss. She always loved internal design so began to dip her toe in that pond finding that she was really rather good at it, starting a small business based around it.

Ed had become a fixture of both our lives. My best friend and Helen's boyfriend. Not a 'normal' relationship granted. But a relationship all three of us were happy with. I'd toyed with the idea of having Ed move in to make life easier, to become the fabled throuple but when I brought it up with Helen she chose not to follow through since she liked to spend time alone with Ed separately from time to time.

In the first week of August Ed approached me. He had a couple of weeks of annual leave coming up and asked been if I'd be ok with him taking Helen away for a week or maybe even two.

It was a concept I wasn't prepared for. Firstly how did I feel about her going away without me? Anxious. I had no fear of Ed, he was just doing his thing but added to the anxiety of her going away without me it made me panic a bit. I told him he'd have to let me sleep on it. It had come out of nowhere and I needed time to mull it over

He understood that it was a bit out of the blue. "If it makes it easier I could make it a weekend as a start? Helen could always either come home or if you're fine with it she could extend her stay. Completely up to you."

I agreed. "A weekend would be ok. She's been away almost as long when she's stayed at your place. Yes. We'll do that and see how things are. Where are you thinking of going?"

1...345678