A Timeless Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A simple, gold colored pocket watch on a gold chain hung from a gold hook with a spotlight highlighting the watch as it hung from its hook. The light shimmering from the face was eye-catching.

"This is a Henlein original, it dates back to 1545. It's one of the first pocket watches ever made, using mainsprings and a winding mechanism to keep time," the host told her guest, as she hit a remote control button, causing the watch and spotlight shining on it to lower to eye level for whoever sat in the chair. "Pocket watches were originally worn by women around their necks and it wasn't until decades later that men wore them in newly created pockets in vests and jackets."

Natalie, still feeling the effects of the metronome moments earlier, simply sat and listened, her eyes focused on the shining watch as it shimmered before her.

"It is beautiful to look at, don't you agree Natalie?" Jordan asked with a smile.

"Yess..." Natalie replied, still reeling a bit, as she looked at the gold watch before her, as Jordan hit another button on the remote, sending the watch into a spinning mode from the hook. It spun in one direction until the chain was maxed before spinning in the other direction at the same pace and rate whether spinning right to left or left to right.

Still feeling the effects of her time before the metronome, and the skillful voice of Jordan Archibald, Natalie felt her body seeking and finding a similar rhythm with the spinning watch as she had with the swinging arm of the metronome. This phenomena did not go unnoticed by the wealthy hostess.

"It's perfectly natural to sit and watch the spin, the shimmer and shine of the light reflecting the watch," Jordan intoned. "And as you just sit and watch the endless spin, the endless shine shimmering from the watch, it relaxes you. The more you watch the easier it becomes to relax."

Natalie watched the spinning shining watch and listened.

"Just watch the watch, watch it spin, watch the light shine off its face, watch the watch as it spins," the statuesque hostess said with intent. "As the watch spins, left to right it relaxes you, as it spins right to left it relaxes you. Each spin, relaxing you more and more. Left, right, relax. Right, left, relax. So wonderful to sink deeper as the pocket watch spins, isn't that right darling?"

"Yessss....." the one time instagram sensation responded, her breathing slowing, her mind slowing, her eyes glazing.

"That's very good, Natalie, you remember how wonderful it is to deeply relax, isn't that right darling?" Jordan pushed.

"Yesssss..." the young married woman answere, her mind flashing back to a few moments ago when she was in deep hypnosis.

"Let the watch relax you and deepen you, darling," Jordan continued. "Spin after spin, more and more relaxing. When I snap my fingers you will close your eyes and sink deep into relaxation, Natalie, do you understand?"

"Yesssss....." the seated young woman answered.

"Very good Natalie, so wonderful to watch the watch spin and relax you," Jordan said almost seductively in a near whisper leaning in by her ear.

SNAP

Natalie's eyes closed as her body and mind settled into trance once again, this time as she focused on the pocket watch at eye level in front of her, again listening to the silky voice of the pretty and statuesque Jordan Archibald.

"That's very good, Natalie, feeling so good and so relaxed from watching the watch spin and listening to my voice," the hostess praised. "It will always feel wonderful to listen to my voice as it guides you to relax, won't it darling."

"Yesssss....." the guest responded in a weak, relaxed voice.

"Now Natalie, whenever I show you a pocket watch, and say the words 'watch the watch', you will focus intently on that watch won't you darling?" Jordan asked in a demanding tone.

"Yyyeesssss....." Natalie replied, voice still faint.

"As you watch the watch, it will relax you more and more the longer you look at it, and even more relaxing as the watch spins, isn't that right, darling?" Jordan asked with intent.

"Yyesss......" the lovely import expert replied, currently importing more and deeper relaxation.

""And as you watch the watch, and its spin, it always relaxes you deeper and deeper and as you look at it you will relax because it feels so wonderful to relax," Jordan explained. "And as you watch and relax, when I snap my fingers as you watch the watch you will close your eyes and sink into your deepest relaxation, do you understand, darling?"

"Yyyesss...." Natalie replied in her relaxed, small voice.

"Very good, Natalie, I know you will enjoy relaxing more deeply, more and more each time when you see the watch and watch it spin," Jordan instructed. "You enjoy this feeling of relaxation, don't you darling?"

"Yesssss..." Natalie again replied meekly.

"Very good, Natalie, you are doing so very well," Jordan replied. "Now when I count up to five and snap my fingers you will again awaken, and you will only remember seeing this pocket watch display and talking about it, isn't that right?"

"Yesss......." the tranced woman responded.

"Very good, Natalie," Jordan praised.

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three,"

"Four,"

"Five."

SNAP

Natalie slowly opened her eyes, and was again greeted by the still spinning pocket watch at her eye level, which captivated her vision.

"Natalie, watch the watch," Jordan commanded.

Natalie again began to feel her body and mind begin to relax, as she was unable to look away, unable to do anything but relax as she again watched the spinning pocket watch. Jordan Archibald smiled as her guest again felt the pull of deep relaxation and enjoyed how her guest was again relaxing.

Jordan held out a while before finishing the relaxation process of the one time instagram star.

SNAP

Natalie's eyes closed and she again fell into deep relaxation.

"Natalie, listen carefully for me," Jordan instructed, feeling confident. "You enjoy this feeling of relaxation and look forward to me helping you reach this perfect, relaxed state again and again, don't you darling?"

"Yesssss...." the guest replied once again.

"Very good, Natalie," Jordan praised. "When you awaken, you will find it perfectly normal and acceptable to refer to me as Miss Archibald, it just feels right to you, isn't that right darling?"

"Yesssss...." Natalie replied.

"Natalie, tell me how you will address me when you awaken," Jordan demanded as she turned off the spotlight and stopped the display pocket watch from spinning.

"Mmmisssss Aaaarrrrrchibbbbaldddd..." was the slow, drawn out response.

"Very good, Natalie," the hypnotist replied. "It is time to awaken again, awake for me at five at the snap of my fingers."

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three,"

"Four,"

"Five."

SNAP

Slowly Natalie awakened, with Jordan Archibald smiling at her in a knowing way, pausing until the pretty newlywed fully regained consciousness before beginning a conversation.

"How have you enjoyed the displays so far, Natalie?" the hostess asked her pretty young guest.

"It's pretty amazing...relaxing...." Natalie said, almost vacantly.

"Of course, Natalie, that is a perfect answer," Jordan replied as Natalie remained seated in the chair before the now darkened pocket watch that hung in the display. "Do you recall when I said women used to wear pocket watches around their necks?"

"Yes Miss Archibald," Natalie replied without missing a beat.

Jordan smiled as her suggestion took hold, as she walked before Natalie, pulling a gold pocket watch from her ample cleavage on a chain around her neck. She held it in front of Natalie, who immediately felt the pull to stare at it.

Jordan smiled.

"Watch the watch, Natalie," the hypnotist instructed.

Natalie focused on the pocket watch, and her body immediately showed signs of relaxing.

The cunning and stunning hypnotist then sent the watch into a spin with the flick of her finger. Natalie responded with a more rapid relaxation, unable to take her eyes off of the spinning watch on the chain around Jordan Archibald's neck.

SNAP

Natalie sunk again back into hypnosis, not surprising to Jordan Archibald, who led her guest through the fractionation gauntlet of wakening and deepening since she arrived on the display floor, first with the metronome, and now with the pocket watch.

A satisfied smile crossed the red painted lips of the hypnotist, who looked at her guest and stroked her cheek.

"Natalie, you are doing so well responding and enjoying relaxation, and soon we will join the others," Jordan began. "You will always respond as we have discussed here, with the metronome or the pocket watch, you love the relaxation and you love my voice, isn't that right darling?"

"Yesssss, Mmiissssss Arrrrchibbbbaldddddd," the once again tranced Natalie replied.

"That's very good, Natalie," Jordan told her submissive. "Awake at five at my fingersnap darling,"

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three,"

"Four,"

"Five."

SNAP

Natalie again woke from yet another trance, again slowly regaining full awareness.

"Natalie, we will join the others soon," Jordan told the guest. "But I do want to preview one more display before we do, do you mind seeing one more display, darling?"

"No, Miss Archibald," the pretty guest responded.

"Very good, Natalie," Jordan answered, holding out a hand as if to help the young lady rise from the chair she was seated in. "Come, let's go darling."

Natalie took the hand of her hostess, and stood up. Natalie never thought to remove her hand from her hostess' hand, who then led her to the next display in a separate room.

Jordan picked up a remote and pressed a button, as she led Natalie to another chair facing the display, leading her to sit and face the slowly moving curtain. As the guest sat, Jordan put the remote down in its holder and moved to the side of the chair and watched her guest as the curtain slowly opened. As the curtain opened, a spotlight lit the display from behind the chair.

Once completely opened, the curtains revealed something that Natalie was never expecting.

"Oh my goddd," Natalie gasped once the display was fully revealed and lit."what is this, Miss Archibald?"

Jordan responded with a smile, as her guest saw the wall of photos of Natalie from her Instagram days, all perfect pictures, all in revealing clothing and seductive makeup in all her beautiful glory. Prominently displayed were a photo in a micro bikini, and one featuring a revealing bandage dress.

Jordan reached for the remote, and pressed a button, which changed the lighting to be a spotlight focused on a metronome on the left side of the display- directly between Natalie and the bikini photo. The hostess hit another button and the metronome arm began swinging.

Natalie responded by looking at the changing lights of the display, and seeing the metronome.

"Find the opening, Natalie," Jordan Archibald smiled as she leaned down and whispered to her guest.

Natalie Davison focused on the swinging arm of the metronome as her body again relaxed as she responded to the suggestions set earlier by her hostess.

"We are going to have a discussion about bringing back Natalia DiSouza, that sexy stunning beauty who loved being on display," Jordan whispered in the ear of her guest who was rapidly feeling relaxation take over her mind and body, intentionally using the stage name from Natalia Davison's modeling days.

Natalie didn't react at all as her hostess and now hypnotist used her pseudonym.

"It will be a very one-sided discussion, but I promise you will love it, darling," Jordan told her relaxed guest, who was intently focused on the metronome spotlit before her. "Time to sleep, darling."

SNAP

Natalie's eyes closed as her chin sunk to her chest. Jordan Archibald smiled wide.

"We are almost there darling, but I need you to awaken one more time. Awake at five at my fingersnap Natalia," Jordan ordered.

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three,"

"Four,"

"Five."

SNAP

Natalie slowly regained awareness after her latest trip to fractionation lane.

"Where.... what.... pictures....Miss Archibald...." Natalie stuttered at the photos that surrounded her and from her ups and downs in hypnosis.

Jordan hit the remote as the spotlight shifted from the metronome in front of the bikini picture to the pocket watch that dazzled in front of the backlit photo of platinum blonde Natalia DiSouza barely wearing the tiny strips of cloth in the infamous bandage dress.

"Yes darling the photos are beautiful, aren't they?" Jordan asked seductively.

"Yess, Miss Archibald...." Natalie replied as she spied the pocket watch and began to relax.

"Watch the watch, Natalia...." the hypnotic hostess instructed as she hit the remote to begin the pocket watch on a spinning path.

Natalie focused her entire being on the watch as it spun her deeper and deeper into relaxation, to the satisfaction of the beautiful and cunning Jordan Archibald, who enjoyed seeing her subject absorb her suggestions so deeply so quickly.

"You are doing so very well in your relaxation, Natalia, darling," Jordan whispered in the right ear of her seated subject, raising her left hand beside the left ear of her subject. "You have responded perfectly to the metronome and pocket watch. It's time to have that discussion about those photos. Back to sleep now darling."

SNAP

"Listen very carefully, Natalia darling....."

12