A Tomboy and A Prom Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
ancient primal dance of love, sex & fun.
846 words
4.71
5.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the reunion the three of had decided to have a sleep over at Linda's spacious house like when we were high school girls. Tammy spread blankets on the floor in her family room and we laid on the floor. I had changed into a Depaul university tee shirt I always slept in leaving my lace panties on. Tammy changed into one of her husbands old high school jersey and cute boy shorts. Linda had stop at her house to change before coming over showing up in red sleep pants and a matching chamise.

Tammy was busy with her hostess duties keeping our wine glasses and the cheese dip full. Finally siting down and snuggling close to me as the three of us giggled. It was fun being silly again with the ex-cheerleaders remembering how much I worshiped them back in the day. I so wanted to be one of them back then a pale skin redheaded tomboy any attention they gave me was treasured.

Remembering how I let them practice their kissing on me or the stupid games of truth and dare or never ever have I. Remembering as we got older how the dares got crazier and how I always said dare loving them watching me as I completed the dare. Remembering how they watched me in shock doing what ever outrageous dare they came up with.

Kissing Tammy my body full of a sexual lust and sleep over memories. Her fingers under my shirt teasing with my delicate nipples pinching them in a playful manner. Our tongues intertwined in an erotic dance exploring each others mouths. our fingers caressing our hot bodies playfully.

I moved down licking and teasing Tammy as I kissed and licked her feet sucking her cute little toes working my long tongue around them. Removing her boy shorts before removing my lace panties and spreading my legs sliding my wet cunt into hers for some clit to clit humping. We started humping, rubbing, grinding, gyrating, The wonderful feelings of pleasure flowing through us into a sensory overload.

Our soft hot naked bodies coming together split like scissors, hands, fingers, legs, feet, wet cunts rubbing, humping, pressing against each other. Pussies grinding together bringing electric sensory pleasures. A defined dance of two high friends, a tomboy and a cheerleader fucking, humping, trembling, tingling, our bodies gyrating and shaking.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable divine intersection of wet pussies. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, humping, like wild animals, moaning, sweet ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined sucking each others toes in our mouths not missing a beat.

Our sweet pussy nectar flowing, what an entertaining passion, a fun sexual game, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, the tomboy and the prom queen split like scissors. tribadism, tripping on each other. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, sensory feelings building. Electric dominos falling under my pale white skin.

Then suddenly without warning Linda poured the warm cheese dip on our vaginas, laughing hysterically, the sound that was produced as we screamed in delight was nothing short of exquisite the wonderful sensory feeling of the warm cheese adding to our already withering bodies.

Speed increasing with the new sensations our bodies squirming, humping, wet cunts pressing together, our clits on fire with an earth shattering orgasmic delight. A great way to spend the night at a sleep over with tammy and Linda. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting our pussy cream, mixing with the cheese dip a beautiful sweet orgasm for two.

After a few minutes we laughed at the mess we had made with our sleep over fun. The three of us walked to the shower Tammy turned on the water as I undressed Linda kissing her flat stomach then her neck finally finding her sweet lips.

Tammy climbed in the shower and Linda and I followed her. Washing each others bodies, the three of us Kissing, soft hands exploring naked wet bodies. Linda dropping down on her knees her tongue between my thighs tasting the new creation, a beautiful new wave artist vision filling my mind. Tammy joining her there I was a messy lesbian sandwich both tongues working my clit, cunt I long tongue licking my ass crack. The pleasure was almost unbearable my body trembled and shivered in a tingling delight.

Tammy fingering my tight ass with two fingers plunging deep inside my bowels. Linda and I kissing as I rubbed her wet clit in tiny circles. A journey of new discoveries our wet bodies, arms, hands, fingers, legs, feet, mouths, tongues. cunts, clits, breast, nipples, tight asses exploring each others bodies, pleasure building, tingling, shaking, moaning, laughing in sheer delight. The smell & sounds of our wild sleep over sex filling the bathroom full of steam a sauna of lust and desire our minds and bodies involved in a ancient primal dance of love, sex & fun. A lesbian tomboy being worshiped by two cheerleaders in the shower my dreams had become reality.