A Tomboy and A Prom Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
Climbing in the backseat together.
935 words
4.69
7.9k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting ready for the reunion I had flashbacks to so many awkward high school dances. Standing in the corner of the gym watching gorgeous popular Tammy silently worshiping her. Wishing I was the young man slow dancing with her his hands rubbing her back dropping lower to her sweet ass.

Watching her flow through the gym her movements graceful, artistic even, fixed up on a date with one of her boyfriend's lame friends. Sitting in the front seat of his car while Linda and her boyfriend making out in the back seat.

Now after all these years my dreams had become reality and it was better then I ever thought it would be. Finishing with my make-up I headed down the stairs to find Tammy waiting for me.

"You look gorgeous Cheri," Tammy's words tingling through my body.

Driving through the countryside to the Elizabethtown Country Club a beautiful space for the reunion with a large banquet hall. We checked in at the front table with Linda a friend of Tammy's a fellow cheerleader a gorgeous woman with a stylish short haircut her dark hair framing her light skin and delicate features.

The opposite of me, I was always so jealous of her friendship with Tammy, Linda was from money always refined and dignified. I watched them hug before we put on our nametags and entered the banquet hall. Our classmates hurrying to greet Tammy then whisking her away and there I was despite all I had accomplished, graduating second in my law school class, a position at a downtown law firm, I was still that awkward tomboy standing in the corner watching, worshipping, my gorgeous friend.

Linda flowed around the room with the same ease and grace she had always had. Sipping a glass of wine I watched her as she moved from table to table hugging people, laughing with them, amazed by her beauty and charm.

"She hasn't changed a bit," Linda's voice had just a twinge of sarcasm.

Giggling like a school girl as I shook my head in agreement.

"I was always jealous of you and your friendship with Tammy," Linda's words shocked me I never thought she gave me a second thought.

Chuckling I said, "I was jealous of you," laughing I continued, "When the two of you went to cheerleader camp every summer I would get so mad thinking about all the fun you two were having together."

A tender moment of confessions between old classmates, the ice broken between us, we chatted and laughed. Telling stories and getting to know each other for the first time after all these years.

Blatantly flirting with her, stroking her arm, flashing my baby blue eyes truly lost in the moment. The cocktail hour almost over it was almost time to find our tables and take our seats for dinner service.

"I should freshen up before dinner have you seen where the ladies room is?" I asked.

"Out that door to the left down that hallway," Linda explained pointing the way, then adding, "I'll just go with you."

We walked out turning left down the hallway I went into one of the stalls. After finishing I washed my hands looking in the mirror I watched Linda apply her lipstick to her gorgeous lips. An erotic image as she made a kissing action with her sweet red lips in the mirror.

As we were walking to leave I reached for her arm spinning Linda I pressed my body into her as our lips met in a passionate kiss. We stayed there fervently kissing the sexual tension was electric until the door opened and two woman walked in.

We scurried into the hallway giggling instead of returning to the hall for dinner Linda took my hand leading me to the parking lot. We came to her black SUV climbing in the backseat together. I had secretly hated Linda for years so gorgeous, confident, the opposite of me, if only I was brave enough to do this fifteen years ago.

Our lips meeting, tongues exploring, passionately kissing, her hands groping my body. So hot with lust, reaching under her dress my fingers rubbed her pussy, laying her back. I climbed under her dress between her legs my long tongue lapping her sweet pussy juices. Linda put her legs up on my back grabbing my long red hair.

She moaned in pleasure and I felt the rush of her warm pussy juices. I poked my long tongue deep into her wet pussy curling, twisting, probing her vagina, she stroked my long red hair gently squealing in delight. Her heels digging in my back as my lone tongue drove her to wild heights.

I slowly climbed up on top of her pushing and wiggling hiking my dress up on the way. Linda's fingers played with my red pubes before plunging into my wet cunt. I moved up and down fucking her fingers making love to my old high school nemeses.

Her tongue felt perfect as she licked and sucked on my clit her fingers still working inside me. These climaxes had been building all night, intertwined in a beautiful sixty-nine in the backseat like high school lovers my face buried in her sweet pussy as she worked mine into a frenzy of lust and desire. The car filling with scents and sounds of sex our sweet passion erupting as her warm pussy cream squirted on my face. Our bodies shaking, trembling, backs arching, toes curling, a sensory delight, a release of pent up tension a blissful orgasm for two lost in the sweet extasy of the moment.