A Tomboy and A Prom Queen Ch. 04

Story Info
Suddenly all that sweet tension was released.
1.3k words
4.52
8.2k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in 2011 Tammy and I had both turned eighteen that year, graduating high school I was on my way to Depaul University next year on an academic scholarship, Tammy had received a cheerleading scholarship from the University of Kentucky.

I watched Tammy dancing she was gorgeous with beautiful flowing long blonde hair, dazzling green eyes, large breast, in a mini sequins mirror gown with tassel fringe. I was a tomboy more interest in working on the farm then playing dress up, more interested in playing the games then being a cheerleader. I came to the prom dressed in jeans and cowboy boots. Tammy was my opposite ladylike, feminine, graceful, cheerleader, prom queen, her figure developed quite early with large perfect breast mine were quite small unnoticeable, she was always dating football players or the rich guys who's families had big houses on the river, I worshipped her.

Tammy was motioning to me to join her on the dance floor, I was surprised, she never acknowledge at school or any school functions. I was her poor friend who lived on the farm next store to her someone she used when she was bored because I was always available, a shy lesbian unsure about my feelings for girls at that time, I knew her game but loved her anyway.

Walking out on the dance floor toward Tammy as Avril Lavigne's "when you're gone" began playing she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Moving her gorgeous body against my warm body my arms tightening around her pulling her close. Her soft breast pressed against my body felt wonderful as we danced to the slow music. We danced slowly as I moved my mouth to her ear I let my long tongue lick her ear. I felt her tremble in my arms as I traced her earlope with my long tongue as I heard Tammy moan softly.

Meeting no opposition, I gently sucked her earlobe into my mouth toying with it with my long tongue. I let go of her earlobe and began tracing her long beautiful neck with my long tongue. Was this a dream? I dragged my long tongue down her neck to her shoulder. Amazingly, Tammy rolled her head over to my other shoulder so that I could drag my tongue up the other side of her neck. This was really happening.

When I reached her other ear, I began to trace it with my long tongue. As I caress her ears and neck with my long tongue, she began grinding herself against my body gyrating her pelvis really hard into mine. She groaned as I placed my hands on her firm ass cheeks I could feel her ass quivering as I held her hot body against mine. I felt heavenly my fantasy becoming reality.

I felt wonderful as she grinded our clitorises against each other on the dance floor. I left her ear and began to kiss her neck. I slowly kissed my way down to her shoulders. I planted little kisses at the base of her neck. She moaned softly as we danced we were humping with the rhythm of the music. Tammy's hands on my ass as she we gyrated ourselves against each other..

My panties were wet as I felt her begin to tremble in my arms. I breathed hot air into her ear as my long tongue teased with it. She buried her head in my shoulder, whispering "Oh God...I can't stop it...I'm going too...!" groaning in pleasure.

I felt a gush of my own wetness from my cunt as she shivered and shook in my arms. I felt her body pulsating in waves of pleasure as I held her, Tammy sighed and moaned softly as she kept gyrating herself into me my hips and ass meeting her movements.

When she stop moving I was still shaking with unused sexual energy. Had she achieved an orgasm I had not my clitoris was screaming for more attention. My wetness had soaked through my panties. I felt a drop of wetness rolling down the inside of my thigh as I stood there looking at her.

I felt delirious with a feeling of overwhelming sexual lust. I couldn't breathe, my panties were sopping wet. I was trying as hard as I could to control myself, but it was a losing battle. I needed desperately to cum, I kissed my way toward her mouth insane with sexual desire.

As my mouth approached her lips, she turned her head away, preventing me from kissing her lovely lips. Then she put her hands pushing back on my hips to stop me from humping her. I wanted to scream that I was to close to stop! Instead, I raised my head and looked her into her sweet eyes bringing my hands to her cheeks kissing her soft, wonderful mouth I ran my tongue over her wet red lips. She open her mouth and allowed my tongue inside our tongues dancing together.

Breaking our kiss the prom queen returned to her boyfriend and her cheerleader friends. I, the shy tomboy, slinked back to a table in the corner with the Goths, Nerds, Geeks, and Freaks, the outsiders, the unpopular. I saw them laughing had this been a practical joke or a dare mortified, embarrassed I ran to the bathroom crying.

Entering a stall unbuttoning my jeans pulling then down with my wet panties I sat on the toilet. Wet panties at my ankles a reminder of my humiliation tears streaming down my face. I let my fingers glide through my soft red pubic hair to find my wet cunt waiting to be touch.

Fingering my wet cunt writhing in sweet pleasure still crying a strange mix of emotions. My fingers exploring and disappearing inside my soaking wet vagina. My pussy juices flowing, waves of pleasure crashing over me, a sensory delight.

Rubbing softly, caressing, letting my wet fingers play with with my swollen clit, rubbing franticly. Two fingers inside my vagina still slowly moving in and out thrusting deep into my vagina my wonderful wetness growing. My fingers making a slurping sound as they thrust in and out of my dripping wet cunt.

Tingling as electric dominos seem to be falling under my pale Irish skin. Sitting back raising my legs up spreading them wide giving my fingers better access. My juices trickling down my ass crack sending shivers through my little body. Bringing my fingers to my mouth to taste my pussy cream. A feeling of falling washing over me as ecstatic, pleasure washed away my sad feelings.

Moaning, squealing, moving to meet my fingers plunging into me with a reckless abandon. My body dancing, shaking, trembling, washed in waves pleasure, a magnificent feeling, the scent of my pussy filling the the bathroom stall. Eyes closed head back, moaning, lost in debauchery of the moment. Screaming for joy feeling everything and nothing at all at the same time.

An uninhibited release of control, of self-consciousness, of everything I am in pursuit of fulfilling my sexual lust. An out-of-body experience, I could feel my clitoris on a roller-coaster ride but my soul and mind were on a whole other level of connection taking over my whole body.

a pile of tingling ecstasy, a beautiful sense of sensual release that I had no control over, just letting myself go. An earth-shattering orgasm, one of a kind, my whole body shaking arching my back, almost like a clenching feeling, just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, suddenly all that sweet tension was released and pulsed throughout my body. I came in waves, long orgasmic waves. I was lost in the sensations of my orgasms. I felt tremendous orgasmic contractions in my pussy as I gush my wetness out of my vagina.

Coming down from my orgasmic bliss the reality of where I was as I heard laughing outside the bathroom stall. Flooded with more humiliation I had no one to blame this time but myself. If I only knew ten years later Tammy's naked body would be snuggled next to mine as morning broke after a long night of love making.