A Tomboy and A Prom Queen Ch. 05

Story Info
Thank you for reading my story Love, Cheri.
1k words
3.76
3.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 05/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was excited to be picking Tammy up at O'Hara airport, I was excited to catch up with my dear old friend on her visit with me, Tammy was still gorgeous with beautiful flowing blonde hair, dazzling hazel eyes, large breast, dressed in a flowered sun dress her cute toes peeking at me. Seeing me she ran up to me throwing her arms around me she hugged me tightly kissing my cheeks with her soft lips. Her body pressed against mine made me shiver with excitement.

We loaded her bags in my jeep and I started driving her to my apartment so excited she was staying with me for the weekend. Driving down I90 to my downtown apartment Tammy laid her head on my shoulder. I felt her warm breath on my chest as her hand caressed my leg and my my mind drifted back to our High School reunion weekend.

Arriving at my downtown apartment we put her bags in the spare bedroom and sat on the couch with a couple glasses of wine. Chatting, laughing, reminiscing about old times we stretched out our legs to play a silly game of footsie. Standing up I retrieved the bottle of wine from the kitchen and filled Tammy's glass. Then bending down I hugged my friend, "I'm so glad you are here," I whispered in her ear.

I sat back down and Tammy stretched out her legs her gorgeous feet finding my lap as I caressed her smooth legs finally working her feet Prodding, caressing each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft toes popping them lightly. Sucking each toe in my wet mouth working my long tongue around them.

Tammy's head back eyes closed she moaned softly a beautiful moment between old friends. Then to my surprise a sudden rage filled me remembering the awkward tomboy I was, how they made fun of me, used me. With adrenaline and anger pulsing through me. I jumped to feet I slapped her face hard with my open hand Tammy screamed and I slapped her again.

It was like an out of body experience watching myself I Pulled Tammy to her feet by her long blonde hair, "Strip," I ordered. Looking at me tears running down her face she did not move, slap, slap, pulling her hair back harder. She squealed in pain with a terrified look in her eyes which excited me.

"I said strip, Cunt!" I said sternly.

Who was I, what was I doing I watch as Tammy slowly removed her dress, tears running down her face, then she removed her bra and panties. I pushed her down forcing her mouth to my feet.

"Kiss my feet bitch," I ordered.

She lowered her mouth to my right foot kissing it softly, I raised my foot slightly, she licked and sucked my cute little feet and toes, licking between my sweaty toes with her tongue working my toes in her warm wet mouth.

"Do you like that slut!" I asked.

Nodding her compliance, I lower my right foot and raised my left, she kissed, licked and sucked with vigor. I laughed, the dominance over her felt wonderful, my cunt was dripping, dragging her behind me by her hair I released her hair once we were in the bathroom.

"Stay on the floor and watch me undress," I ordered.

To my surprise she followed my order, naked I took a seat on the toilet legs spread.

"Crawl over here. get your face between my legs, Cunt!" I ordered.

Again she followed my orders, her nose buried in my red pubes, I pissed and surprisingly she moaned, was she was enjoying this? I was!

"Lick me clean whore!" I was becoming good at giving orders.

She whimpered what a pathetic slut but Tammy stuck out her tongue licking my dirty wet pussy, I put my hands on the back of her head pushing her nose into me. She was moaning into my pussy, she wanted this "stupid slut", I was in total control and loving it. I lifted my left foot and slipped it between Tammy's legs. My toes found her wet pussy to my surprise she was loving this as I began to stroke Tammy's wet slit she gasped and I felt her hips move against my cute little foot what a dirty slut.

She licked at my dirty wet pussy with eagerness her nose buried in my red pubes. Removing my foot from her wet cunt Tammy whimpered. Bending my knees over her shoulders my cute little toes curling on her back. Pleasurable feelings building Tammy's tongue speed increasing, tingling all over, a sweet sensory overload, here comes my orgasmic delight. Panting like a wild animal, grinding my pussy into her mouth, shaking, squirting my pussy juices on Tammy's face, a beautiful orgasm. Electric dominos falling under my skin in a sensory delight. Then suddenly without warning my ass stretched pushing out a long thin turd. The site was so wonderful watching her on her knees in the bathroom devouring my rank pussy the former cheerleader who tormented me for years. Her tongue licking my excited clit as I finished moving my bowels and recovered from my orgasm.

"Are you ready to clean my ass slut," I asked.

"Please yes," she mumbled.

Pushing her back and standing, I walked to bedroom, as she crawled behind me, without orders to do so. I was so turned on exerting control over Tammy, more surprised by her compliance, Standing in front of my full length bedroom mirror, seeing her on all fours behind me.

"You may clean my ass slut!" I told her.

She eagerly attacked my ass with enthusiasm, I felt her tongue lick my dirty asshole, spreading my cheeks with her hands. She poked her tongue inside probing my bowels, while I watch the whole thing play out in the mirror, she fuck my ass with her tongue. My fingers finding my swollen clit, rubbing, watching her eat my dirty ass, orgasm building. My body began to shake, screams escaping my lips, body shaking my warm juices squirting down my legs thrusting my ass into her face her tongue deep in my bowels.

I'm still confused by what happened, I did not know that was inside me, I felt a great release tension. The more surprising thing though was Tammy confessing she had fantasized about being dominated and loved serving me. This would push us to new highs or new lows depending on your perspective.

Thank you for reading my story Love, Cheri.