All Comments on 'A Touch of Lunacy Ch. 09'

by c_kitten

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Weak.

Roxy_SoxyRoxy_Soxyover 12 years ago
Glad to see an update

I really liked it. So glad they are starting to work everything out and might have a chance at happiness. :)

targetdronetargetdroneover 12 years ago
ooh look

an alpha... lets abandon reason and just spread our legs for him, no matter what attrocities he comitted...like turning humans against their will....

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
Thank you for continuing!

I've been really curious where this would go! I'm glad you kept writing, hope to see more and I certainly enjoyed it! DW

sblazer227sblazer227over 12 years ago
Love it

i like stories that are emotionally complicated.....ppl make choices, regret them, move forward, back pedal, and finally hopefully come to an understanding of love and forgiveness. i doubt that this is when katherine completely falls in love with donovan but she can start exploring the conflicting feels shes has...plus the girl hasn't been laid in HOW long!!

the haters or anonymous who want to make disparaging remarks should quit reading or wait until the end to see where it goes,

EllieLavenEllieLavenover 12 years ago
Love it..

A more original story than most and I love the depth you are giving to your characters. The interaction between Katherine and Daniel as well as Katherine and Jennifer is great. Can't wait to see where this story goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yeah!!

I hope they can build a loving relationship. They are both stubborn and fragile but they need this time to build the trust that will keep them together.

*****

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
HUZZZZAAAAAH!

been waiting for this moment for a LOOOOOONG TIME! You came through like a champ...now...if I can get this star counter to go above 5, then it will be okay.

Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Start!

Can't wait to see what you come up with to keep them struggling forward!

kitteh_katkitteh_katover 12 years ago
Finally!

Yes!!! Finally! Yes! I have been waiting for this for AGES!

Katherine, I thought, was really stubborn, almost to stubborn, but now i'm glad she's given in!

Can't wait for the next one!

k_k

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Katherine is not going to be happy when she realizes what that bite meant....

I don't think she realizes the signifigance of that bite. Be prepared for the fallout Donovan.

mana11mana11over 12 years ago
OMG OMG OMG

I am so happy you have decided to write more of this story...can we please have some more :)

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
you handled this chapter very nicely!

i think you did a really great job with this chapter. katherine still hasn't accepted her situation but she's starting to at least try to understand it and work with it. and the love scene was great too, i really enjoyed how they gave in to each other and let go. i'm hoping that katherine will be just what donovan needs to become the strong alpha who is worthy to lead their pack.

oh and by the way, you are writing a very nice story here, don't let the negative comments get to you. just keep truckin!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
OMFG!!!

How can she live with the pack for so long and STILL be so clueless, surely she should have known how things worked by now. I love Donavan to bits and she just pisses me off with her attitude! After the last chapter I was so close to not reading anymore but the part where she goes into the woods and meets Donavan was worth the read. Now I suppose we have to put up with her ranting again when she realises he has mated her. Sigh I am already dreading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I have to agree.

She is very annoying. I loved her temper in the beginning but she has not developed at all. No character growth.Is she to remain this angry bitter woman till the end? Only thinking about herself?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous