All Comments on 'A Town Without Honor Ch. 05'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 789 Comments (Page 6)
Bear_TrainerBear_Traineralmost 5 years ago
Kids

It's obvious the kids aren't his. She pulled a fast one with the DNA test. She submitted hair that she said was Honors, but swapped it for the real father. She been cheating on him from the begining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tears

I read this story and simply felt so sad I cried...

Great writer ... thanjyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So, he fucks her in the ass out in the boonies and that's it ??

Geez man, what a messed up story. What is the idea of using up page after page with song lyrics? I expected better, a lot better. Went from hero to cuck and going back hero, maybe. Who knows?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 5 years ago

Just re-read this story and still love it just really needs at least another chapter if not two to round it all out.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Powersworder

Good enough. I'm going with your ending and calling it done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Self indulgent in the extreme

This has got to be one of the worst stories I have ever read. That’s like an hour of my life I will never get back. I actually found myself skipping over all the intricate details of his gigs in Newfoundland. Who actually gives a fuck about that? It’s not a good read and it’s not erotic.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulover 4 years ago
Love Tx’s stories, hate the comments section

The amount of comments from people who’ve obviously never written a damn thing drives me crazy. Do you have any idea how friggin hard it is to write a story? I’ve spent years trying to write my own little memoir and even writing down things that actually happened to you is a bitch. Fiction is even worse. Offer constructive criticism or just go away. Think about all the stories on here that we don’t have an ending for because the author quit posting after a bunch of whiny little bitches started throwing insults in the comments.

Allow me to demonstrate constructive criticism, “Hey Tx, this story has a good premise but I feel like the bar singing stuff drags down the third act.”

See, how hard is that? Try writing something yourself before you talk shit. You’ll be surprised how tough it is.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Anon 8/12

You might consider the possibility that you are an idiot. As Harry said, "A man has got to know his limitations".

viper086956viper086956over 4 years ago
BEEN LONG ENOUGH YET?

IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS, PLEASE FINNISH THE STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reply for Powersworder

I think you're nearly right about chapter 6, but not quite. Here is how I see it going:

Everything happens like you say, except that Beth chooses to stay in town so Honor can be closer to the kids. It isn't easy for her, because most of the town keeps holding on to the hatred, but guilt and her determination to bring the kids up together with Honor, keeps her pushing on.

Honor sets up the business, then hires CEO-guy from the first chapter to help run it. As he is spending more and more time in Newfoundland, things become increasingly hard for Beth. She confronts Honor, and is on the cusp of moving out to her parents, but Honor manages to convince her to move to Newfoundland on a trial basis, for the sake of the kids.

With the help of Julie, Honor finally understands that his expectations of Beth have been unrealistic through their whole marriage. He has continued to view her as someone with the innocence of a 4-year-old. A child in need of his unwavering protection and care, which he has provided to the best of his ability, throughout their entire relationship. He realizes he learned this relationship behavior because of the way his mother (ab)used him as a young boy, and that Beth was, in a way, the perfect victim of his dysfunction. What Beth needed as an adult wife and mother, but never truly received, was the loving care of an equal partner. Not a new daddy.

He apologizes to Beth for his behavior, and they find a new peace. Determined not to make the same mistakes again, he only works half time in the new firm, hires people, not only because they need him, but also because they are qualified for the job, plays with his new band, makes an effort to treat Julie as an equal (she sets him straight otherwise), and lets his hair down to relax often.

Beth and Julie find out about "Your song" being used as both "theirs". The get miffed about it, and even though it isn't the very worst of offenses, they now have something to be angry at Honor about together. This becomes the start of a friendship where they talk about their relationships with Honor.

Through these talks, and possibly talks with granny, Beth finally understands that, her thinking that Honor thinks he is perfect, is a projection. Beth realizes that she has been viewing Honor in the image of that perfect 9-year-old boy who was enough of a man to take over for his dad when he died. An image he never asked for, nor deserved to have to live up to. Beth hasn't been innocent at all, drinking in high school, smoking pot in college, and other common mischievousness. And like a naughty little girl, she never told Honor about any of it. She had been "being good" after they had children, but increasingly felt trapped in their marriage. She realizes that she has used Honor as a daddy substitute, and that her sudden drug use and infidelity was the ultimate revolt against the father figure. Honor's personality likeness to her own father made him the perfect victim of her dysfunction. She never cheated on Honor before the blowup.

Beth now understands the difference between perfection and honor, and decides that Honor truly does deserve his name.

She is finally able to truly apologize to Honor, and together they learn that none of them knew the other as well as they thought. For each their reasons, they were never able to be completely open and honest with each other. While they had the perfect marriage on the surface, it now seems inevitable that it would fail. They wonder whether it could have survived if they had been able to properly open up to each other, or if they might never have gotten married in that case. They will never know for sure. What they do know is that they will always love each other, in some way, and they decide to be thankful for the good experiences they have shared and for the children they still share. They both promise to do better in future relationships.

They are now both finally able to let go of their past relationship. Free from the chains of anger, fear, and guilt, they move on. Honor with Julie, Beth with a Newfie she eventually meets. Honor and Beth's (platonic) mutual affection grows as they rediscover each other, and Beth admits to wonder about how a relationship might be between them at this point.

While Honor will never truly forgive his mother, especially now, he does end up forgiving his sister. She is, at least in part, also a product of their mother's failed parenting.

Oh, and Honor helps Beth's parents financially, so they can move to Newfoundland.

Waddaya think?

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
RE: anon

Why would Beth stay in the town? She hates everyone there. Beth tried to keep the business afloat after Honor walked away and they made her life hell. He'd given Beth the business, so I think it's more likely she'd just sell off all the company assets to any buyer she could get. The town employees are screwed, but they knew Fred was making a play for the boss' wife and did nothing to warn Honor, despite how much he did for all of them. They deserve their fate.

I'm not sure Beth would move to Newfoundland. She still loves Honor, even though she realised in this chapter that she wrecked their marriage too badly to fix it. There's no way she could handle seeing her ex-husband move on with Jane... watching the two of them dating, getting married, and starting a family would be like torture. I think it's far more likely that Beth would leave and move to live near her parents, giving him the kids during holidays.

I can't see Honor forgiving his sister either. This was all from chapter 1:

"How long have you guys known?"

She (Peggy) didn't hesitate. "From the start. Before she even did it the first time."

"You sided with her. You can stick with her. All the little deceitful betrayers can stick together."

"You mean less than nothing to me. You betrayed me like the rest of them. You destroyed my marriage as much as the cheating slut."

I don't remember any conversations between Honor and Peggy in later chapters that show any softening in his outlook towards her. She's just as much to blame for facilitating Beth's infidelity as her mother. If either of them had told Honor that Fred was sniffing around Beth, he could have saved his marriage before his wife incinerated everything. Peggy's excuse that they couldn't talk to him because he was too unforgiving was bullshit. They knew Fred was flirting with Beth before they'd slept together! Honor is done with Peggy... she betrayed him and now he's done with her.

"While they had the perfect marriage on the surface, it now seems inevitable that it would fail."

They would have been fine, but Beth behaved like a spoiled child and ruined their lives. The vast majority of the blame for this mess falls squarely on Beth's shoulders... and Honor doesn't really having anything to apologise for. He took on the traditional provider role, bringing in the money, while Beth raised the kids. There's nothing wrong with that, except he got too involved with the business and started making his wife feel ignored.

Beth never said anything to Honor about the way she was feeling... so he had no idea she was feeling ignored, or even that she was unhappy! How could he fix the problems in his marriage if he wasn't even aware of them? Beth started flirting with his best friend "to get attention", smoking pot behind her husband's back, and leading Fred on, until he drugged and raped her.

Even then, she could have saved the marriage. Beth could have confessed to smoking pot, but then told Honor that Fred had fucked her while she was high and couldn't stop him (which was true). Unfortunately, she had no faith in her husband and instead of telling him what happened, she turned into a total slut, willingly fucking two guys over and over again.

Beth put Honor through hell, for no good reason at all. She deserves to be miserable and alone after all the pain she needlessly inflicted on her husband (and then her children in the fallout).

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Love the story, but I don't like where you left it.

Don't know... return to Beth, go find Janie? Kids... hot wife. Seems like this story needed something more. I would have given it 5 stars, but it's not finished so I haven scored it yet.

Glad I am not married to someone so rigid as Honor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sigh

You're never going to finish this, are you? I guess I'll never know, cause I'm through coming here to check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Knew In The Very Beginning

That this story was going to hurt me a lot. At the end of the First Page of Chapter One I would have bet the farm on who was going to be the snake in the grass and how he was going to do it and I was correct. But I was wrong about one thing, it didn't hurt, I tore my heart out, it hit way too close to home. Unlike some comments, I enjoyed the musical portions, I didn't slow the story down for me at all, it uplifted it. Every time Honor sang I pictured a young Gordon Lightfoot, every time Janie sang it was Celtic Woman on PBS. I would willingly give everything, perhaps even my soul to have family like he found in the Newfi's. If I had been born a couple of decades earlier I would have had that very thing in Tennessee. I'm with Honor all of the way on this one. I could have forgiven the first time with Fred when she was tricked. I could have forgiven the actual second time when she was tricked and drugged, not the following bangs that week. No way back ever when she continued, totally disrespected him and the marriage, lied and had everyone covering for her. If any one of them especially his mother or sister had said anything especially when it was just the flirting it all could have all been prevented, that is the real tragedy here. But as beautiful as Beth was described she had to have dealt with men trying to move in on her her whole life. Good God she was still a virgin on her Prom night so she should have seen right through Fred. I don't accept her excuse there at all, at least she didn't seem to fall for all of the therapists pycho bullshit that it wasn't her fault. There is plenty of blame to go around but none of it falls on Honor. His only fault is not being there for the children and that is indeed tragic. My mother and sister would be dead to me forever, after I said my piece to them and Peggy blamed me there would not be another word to them, ever. With the exception of family members Marie, Billy, Jimmy, Jean, the Sheriff and the decorator LuAnne the town could rot, dry up and blow away. Even if he starts a new business back in that shithole town, I wouldn't hire any of those backstabbing SOB's. I thought that he would at least be able to trust his secretary, Jill. I can forgive a lot but never anything this egregious. One more thing I'd have to deal with though, I could let Dale go with the understanding he was a walking dead man if I EVER saw him again. Now Fred I would hunt down, there are plenty of very deep, cold quarries here in Texas, at lot of lonely bayous in Louisiana, Everglades in Florida. I'm sure plenty of good places exist wherever he had slimed off to. I have been a few of the places Honor trekked to, but not that far north or the Appalachian Trail. Every place I checked out of simple curiosity exists, including the B&B's. If you really have been there, done that, I'm jealous as hell. If you haven't you did one hell of a job researching it all. My best friend, eventually my brother-in-law for a few years planned to do a lot of that while we were in college. Unfortunately life got in the way and much of it went the way Honor's did when he walked in that fatal day. I do join with the folks wanting a follow up, if not for us gentle readers, for Janie and the rest of her kin, they deserve it. I know two more things for sure, Janie and I would be together every where, every when. Marie and Billy would be spoiled rotten when they were in Canada. If I didn't think the author's work justified it I wouldn't have spent this much time, after all it's now 05:38 on Monday morning.

Signed: BTW

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
some of you guys are pretty stupid

as cold and rigid as Honor, he's to unforgiving. Wow a hard working guy that does his best is an asshole. But it seems as if the entire place blame on him and a lot of the comments are really those of cuckold loving cum guzzlers wannabes. You guys make it seem like doing the right thing is wrong. She's a liar and a tramp, yet most of you understand where she's coming from.....mainly her home which a brothel or at least the bunny ranch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
meh -- two years on

At this point, it's fairly obvious that Honor has joined the FNA (Free New Foundland Army) to help balkanize Canada ahead of the American invasion to prevent the further spread of Maoist ideology on North America. The action required is too much for TTT to handle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When does the end come?

You say the end is near. Which means this is not the end. What happens after this?

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
Some Readers Didn't Think The Story Was Finished But I was.

Yes, one could argue that there are several unresolved issues. For instance, can the company be saved, do they divorce or just remain separated, does Honor divorce BB and move to Newfoundland and marry Janie, what role will BB play in the company after all she owes it, does Fred get has comeuppance, does Honor reconcile with his mother and sister?

Honestly, the story was so long and rambled so far afield that I was just glad it was over.

Certainly, TTT is an excellent writer and the storyline was inventive. But in retrospect I just couldn't see the scenario play out in reality.

Anonymous emails could have informed Honor after the first assignation. His mother or sister could have confronted Fred with a threat to tell his wife. One of the male members of the family could have "persuaded" Fred to stop "or else" since the future of the company and all their jobs could be jeopardized.

Secondly, I just got tired of Honor's whining. Life sucks but you don't wallow in self pity and abandon your kids.

How is it that BB handled the finances but didn't know about the offshore accounts? Why did Honor have the accounts and hide them from her?

Interesting well written story but didn't make my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When is the ending coming?

Its been a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ramble

Some really decent character development, but plot gained a lot of holes as the story progressed. Fred’s true colours should have been apparent to his best friend. Drugs , womanizing, no clues for Honor to pick up on? People have weak moments but to cheat 40 times just means you’re weak and worthless as a wife.

ReaderManStoriesReaderManStoriesover 4 years ago
A perfect train-wreck

She was innocent, drugged with ecstasy and devastated by guilt after she was technically raped. She didn't know that her mind was altered sexually by ecstasy. She thought it was mostly herself and that she was just high. She was destroyed by self-blame and then... she was blackmailed to continue. She had no choice but to do as that guy wanted, pure and simple.

Eventually, Honor knew all this. She admitted part of it and he confirmed all the info he had.

Everyone in town instinctively knew that this would destroy the legendary couple and so they had to keep quiet. Nobody wanted them to be destroyed, especially his mother. Unfortunately, Honor put too much emphasis on what he saw visually and not what was really happening. He went on a rampage of destruction, even though he knew that it didn't make sense. So what he saw and also what he did afterward, well... his ego was too embarrassed to come back from this. As far as I'm concerned she is completely innocent. The story should have ended with at least them two relocating somewhere else and starting over.

Great writing, wrong ending. Wrong because he is more than smart enough to see all the little details and he is supposed to be honorable enough to know when he made a mistake. He knew that she couldn't have prevented this as hardcore drugs and blackmail was involved. Why didn't she stop? Because there was hope that he would never know, it was a slim hope, but it was there. But the more she was blackmailed to continue, the more she was losing hope, the more she was slowly being destroyed. Eventually, she started to get addicted to the self-degradation and sex and drugs, it was a potent mix.

The darkest moment was when he found out that she didn't know about the hardcore drugs snuck in to make her pliable. He was banging her while hiking, and while he noticed that she blamed herself for everything. He knew that he should forgive her as she was innocent, but he chose not to because he was publically humiliated not only by what happened to him, but also all the damage that he had done as well. He chose to not tell her about extra drugs and let her believe that it was all her fault. That was horrific.

He was no longer an honorable guy. Broken, humiliated, and well... stupid.

He wasn't big enough to fix it. He knew he was wrong and he is lucky that his pride didn't cause her to kill herself. It did, however, destroy a great marriage, a family and a community.

The trait of honor while not being able to conceive that you can make a mistake, are not compatible elements. It was correct that he was to be called Arnold from now on.

If it were my story I'd have her try to kill herself at some point during the hike, and that drama is enough to finally make a man out of him and have him come to his senses. Then we could have satisfying character growth (for both) and a realistic, yet happy and healing, ending where they go somewhere new and start over.

The ending was horrible, but fitting if the author is going for a train-wreck ending. Horrible because it clearly didn't have to be.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
awful story

I have no idea why it has such high raitings

way too long and way too much soap opera.

it should have been a perfect BTB story, instead it's just melodrama crap.

Husband is such a weirdo, wife is a slut sure, but he is like a robot who's only software was "being a good boy" and then it got broked

2starrs

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: ReaderManStories

"As far as I'm concerned she is completely innocent."

Beth set herself up to be raped. She was flirting, drinking, and getting high with another man every time her husband was out of the country. If I caught my wife doing even one of those things, I'd be furious, but all three?! I'd be consulting the divorce lawyer even before she fucked Fred... because it was obvious Beth had already checked out of the marriage.

Her behaviour screams dissatisfaction and that she wanted a divorce... women who love their husbands don't behave like that. She was a mother with two young children... what the hell was she doing drinking and doing drugs?!

Beth is entirely to blame for this disaster. She even had a chance to save their relationship, by confessing to her husband after the first time she had sex with Fred. Instead she kept it secret (just like the drugs she did in college), let herself be blackmailed, then ended up in drug-fuelled orgies, fucking two guys.

"He chose to not tell her about extra drugs and let her believe that it was all her fault."

It WAS her fault. Beth behaved like a druggy slut and ended up getting fucked like one.

The simple fact was that Beth never deserved her husband. Honour was a good father and worked hard to provide for his wife and family. It's hard trying to maintain a relationship when you have two young kids and instead of working on her marriage, Beth was drinking, getting high... and eventually fucking another man.

I'm convinced TTX was going to end this with a divorce... and rightly so. Arnold deserved much better than the appalling way Beth betrayed him and he found a good woman in Janie.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Another story series not worth the time and effort

This series (and author) had great potential. But like so many on Literotica, it and they fall into the same dilemma..... ultimately failed characters and storylines. AKA Garbage to create shock and awe.

Obviously, they put some effort into a story and realize several pages, chapters, or parts into it that it was all for nothing and then, like this series, simply stop writing or puke out a quick and unsatisfying ending. I guess that is why there are so many Cuck Authors on here, they are used to leaving their partners and loved ones wanting for so much more.

You have to wonder about the Rating System on Literotica as well. There is no way this series and its independent parts could be rated this high. Even with the "Cuck Army" of followers, I just don't see it happening. It makes me believe that the system is automatically wiping out all 1 Star Votes of stories to unnaturally inflate them to higher scores to drag in more readers to the site.

ReaderManStoriesReaderManStoriesover 4 years ago
Re-Powersworder

You couldn't be more wrong. TTT wrote this with the intention to destroy both a perfectly innocent woman and a self-righteous guy. He wanted it perfectly balanced and both sides to be completely innocent. He wanted to see who people would side with.

Now I'm a man who's been married over 20 years and I certainly could relate and sympathize with the first part. He endured something epically horrible.

But he over-reacted without thinking of the details. The biggest thing was that 'it didn't make any sense'. He's supposed to be a genius (who thinks he is never wrong), but well obviously he's not emotionally intelligent. He never got a chance to grow up with pain in romance, people conning him, or anything necessary to provide the wisdom and strength to get through something like this. Basically the two of them are still kids from that perspective.

There is no way in hell that having a joint in college is grounds for not trusting her. And there is no way in hell that it's her fault when she didn't know the joint and alcohol that she was sharing with his BEST FRIEND was illegally laced with ecstasy.

Alcohol and joints are legal. There is nothing wrong with hanging out with the person her husband trusts the most. Slipping the ecstasy in there was deeply criminal and it led to technical rape as well. Notice how nobody ever mentions that?

She didn't even know that she was all drugged up and raped. That's the whole crux. It was the ultimate mind fuck. She blamed herself and then she was blackmailed. She figured she was a dead-man walking from that point because she knew that 'Honor' would never forgive it. Her only hope was to go along with it until they were tired of her.

If honor had grown up properly, with a caring father who had wisdom. Then he wouldn't have been so idealistic and black and white. He would have had the wisdom to talk with his wife and find out what happened and get to the bottom of it all. It would have been terribly painful, but he would have had the balls to do it.

I don't blame him for his lack of experience. Both of them actually. Because this is exactly how these characters were carefully constructed. They were designed to be destroyed.

This is basically the -' how do you get readers to side with the winy immature bastard who ignores the fact that his wife was raped and blackmailed'. He ignored it. The one person on the entire planet that he had to give the benefit of the doubt to. Because why not? It certainly didn't make sense. He thought so himself more than once. If it didn't make sense then find out WHY. Only when it makes sense can you react, until then try not to be a spaz.

Well, it did make a lot of sense once knew what happened. When he found out that he was wrong, he still chose to leave his wife who was brutally destroyed by his best friend. Why? Because she was too nieve and innocent. Because she was too trusting. Because nobody can be blamed for what they do when they are jacked up on alcohol, pot, and ecstasy. Because he made a fool of himself with his spaz-out to the entire town.

Think about it.

Now reverse the situation. She walked in on him... a few months after he was slipped the ecstasy and raped by two women. Then they blackmailed him for more. He knew she would leave him because her nickname was 'Honor' and she gave built this town.

This story is carefully engineered to blame the victim. Pure and simple, and it's brilliant. I just don't understand how so many readers can fall for it.

TTT is probably amazed at the responses.

If she was my wife, I would have saved her. She was worth it.

The whole trick to life is to not marry some shallow piece of shit who doesn't have your back, no matter how 'honorable' they seem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please finish

I need this story to finish with one more chapter.

shark_laynshark_laynover 4 years ago
🙄

Loved the 1st part, the 2nd too...not so much the last 3...especially this one.

bobimobobimoover 4 years ago
disappointed

Excellent writing, but poor story line. The guy threw away 25 years for a couple of weeks that were, in many ways, products of his own neglect. Mr. Perfect....Uggg!

Wish I hadn't wasted my time.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
T3?

Sounds like he’s a terminator.

Checking back in again. I’d be happy to read through all five again if I had a six to finish up with.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Great!! Needs 1 more chapter

This story was very good. Honor was a honorable man. He really shouldn't have screwed his slut wife on the trail. Women almost always try to put the blame on the husband. She was a drug using, lying, cheating slut. Honors only fault was working too hard to care for the slut and the entire back stabbing town!!! I want to know if Honor hooks up with his Red headed cousin!!!

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago
Re: ReaderManStories

"a perfectly innocent woman."

There was nothing innocent about the way Beth was behaving.

"There is nothing wrong with hanging out with the person her husband trusts the most"

This is where your whole argument falls apart, because that's NOT what Beth was doing. Re-read the first chapter. She resented Honor for the time he spent away from her looking after the business, so she started flirting heavily with Fred. Uncle Jimmy spells out how Beth destroyed their marriage. It wasn't an accident, she quite deliberately played with fire:

"She was behaving badly as far back as three months ago, flirting with Fred more than she should, especially in public and at a couple of parties. He was all over her, and she wasn't shutting him down. When you went on that west coast trip, word got around that she'd spent much of that time with him, at your house."

That kind of behaviour is totally unacceptable for a married woman. It's quite clear from 3 months earlier that Beth was bored and frustrated with her life, but instead of addressing it with Honor she behaved like an immature, slefish little kid.

Then Peggy (his sister) tells us this:

"From the start. Before she even did it the first time. We told her that her behavior was unacceptable. She said it was nothing, just some flirting, teasing. She wanted to get your attention, make you jealous."

If she wanted to make him jealous, why did she do it on the sly? Honor had no clue she was going out on dates with Fred, or drinking and doing drugs at his house, because she was doing it while her husband was out of the country!

"She was repentant as hell, devastated, and then two months later she went and did it again, after she swore it was over."

Because Beth didn't give a shit about their marriage any more. If she actually loved Honor, she would have confronted him and told him how unhappy she was, giving him a chance to actually make things better. Instead she got drunk, did drugs, then fucked around like a slut.

I have no sympathy for her. She devastated her husband and ripped apart their family because she behaved like a petulant child. Yes, Fred slipped her ecstasy, but Beth left herself totally vulnerable. She got drunk and high with a guy she'd been teasing for months... what the fuck did she think was going to happen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rest of it?

Spent all that time and no ending. That sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It breaks my heart

he could have forgiven her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Happy St Patricks Day 2020

From your Bio page:

"As anyone reading the LW category knows, BlackRandl86 has convinced me to start posting to Literotica again. I will be posting a six chapter Loving Wives story for the LW Legends Day on St. Patrick's Day, and will be posting updates to several existing stories in the next weeks, as well as a few new efforts."

Looking forward to updates to your stories and new ones! Have missed your writing on here greatly! Hopefully this is for this year, not 'sometime in the future.'

Thank you TTT and BlackRandl86 too for getting TTT back in the saddle! :)

DisplaymeDisplaymeabout 4 years ago
Re ReaderManStories 12/25/19

I couldn't agree more.. Nuff said..

Welcome back TTT you have been sorely missed.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Looking forward to Ch 6 & Welcome back

Welcome back TTT😁😁

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 4 years ago
TTT Profile

That St.Patrick's message from TTT was from 3 years ago.

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
Disapointing

A dang good story. I am not happy with the non ending. I rarely read stories on Literotica that display more than 1 or 2 chapters. Why? because too damn many finish the way this one did. Everyone is left hanging. Why, did the author die?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where's Chapter 6?

a great story but please do chapter 6

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Better ending at least

After the fiasco of the previous two chapters, it was nice to get back to the story.

Sad ending, but probably realistic. Forgiving might be hard, but denying your love for someone is harder still. And they say 'love conquers all', except in this story.

Regardless, a very good romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Meh

I seriously don't understand how how this series is so highly rated. It's a drag. Two chapters of song lyrics and drinking... that's about it. It ends with a whimper.

It's a DOG

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
A great story.

All the neggies out there can get bent. This is a great story that needs a finish. Probably 2 more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more please

this is a real great story, please continue with 1 or 2 more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Story Without an End

... Funny that people keep coming back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More?

Just stumbled across these stories and I think they are awesome. But you suggested more to come. Any chance of that happening? I for one hope so. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"the end is near"

Was this a prohetic ending? Does anyone know if Texas Tall Tales is still alive. After he wrote that, he disappeared. Taken in that light, could this sad and moving tale, might have been his swan song.

If anyone knows, please let me know at wally@torchlake.com

5 stars

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 4 years ago
Beth is one of the most reprehensible characters on lit

No remorse. Just pissed she got caught. Blamed honor for it. Minimized and trickle truthed the affair.

She was never who he thought she was. As written she was a party girl in college as well.

Even at the end it was not her fault. She knew it was wrong after first time yet continued on because honor was so black and white he would not forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
jamie

need a nother chapter is a must

l about Jamie and the business with his family in newfoundland

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I really tried.....

....to have some sympathy with this asshole, but do you know what, I don't condone cheating, but I can see why it happened, he never put his family first, deserved all he got, glad he's pissing off to Canada, where assholes like him belong

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
great story

no excuse for cheating. Men marry taking on a lot of responsibility, have kids, they work their whole life to provide for the wife and the kids. Communication is necessary, absolute honesty and faithfulness. Great story, keep writing

peter944peter944almost 4 years ago
Great read

I’ve read this a second time now and really want to see the ending. 8 have my own where he basically moves to Newfoundland bringing Beth and the kids with him but he marries Jane. He does help the town survive but restarts his company in Canada and this time around he does a better job balancing like and work. Last though I still find the story of Beth not quite ringing true the drugs helped but a girl that waited through all those years I think would have spoken out before falling into the affair but that may just be me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Try again.

Great story. Pitiful ending.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 3 years ago

Finished the 2nd time reading this story was as good 2nd time as 1st. Would also like to see the 2nd installment of honors life with jane n his new wound family. Great job

NoBullAlNoBullAlover 3 years ago
Great story until.....??? What...?? NO ENDING!!!

Dammit!! Why do so many Literotica authors get tired of their own stories? All we can say is: FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!! It was a long story anyways so what would a few more paragraphs hurt to tie the whole thing up properly!! Almost a really good story!!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

I sure thought there would be more to this story ... I loved it, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

NoBullAI says that the story has no ending. That’s hardly the case— Beth continues to raise the two children, with some visitation by Honor. Honor and Jane reconnect and become a couple (one which might do better if he can learn that the world isn’t black and white. The two kids, who bear no blame, are the most hurt (as is the norm).

And they live, occasionally happily, ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This series was a disaster.

mustelamustelaover 3 years ago
Poor Janie

I have not read the previous 561 comments, but at least a hundred, at random, of those who are argued. While the author's qualities are recognized, the characters are clearly seen as hateful, especially Honor. Far from it is the end of the story. And yet the scores of each part never drop below 4.69, the lowest score attributed to this fifth part. I would have expected a grade of 4 at best (for the author's writing skills). Is this an effect of the BTB fanatics frantically clicking 5 * when there is no reconciliation?

That said:

It was really difficult to offer real reconciliation despite the late mention of drugs. It is better to satisfy the "PRIDE AND MASCULINITY BULLSHIT".

So, easy solution, the conjurer takes Janie out of the hat. Easy solution.

Poor Janie, she's going to have to support the psychopath now !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
its funny really

I would have cut the words by 50% and then ... the story was left unfinished?

I like the idea, and the actual story portion

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No end

Been 3 years no ending, no more posts. Hope still alive. Thanks for amazing stories

dnick47dnick47over 3 years ago

It is a weird story. Not because of the cheating but because the anti-hero could not deal with the cheating except to run like a coward rather the face it like a man. Sure take a few days to get settles but after hit the beach. Also, he deserts his children in effect blaming them for their mother's indiscretions punishing them for his inability to bite the bullet. The story is hanging incomplete. Either he loves her or he doesn't. you should either have him make a clean break divorcing Beth then live in Newfoundland; or man up reclaiming his woman, raising his kids and put her infidelity in a cyst moving onto bigger and better things moving on. Hell fire he could even face Fred and fire his ass but had to let other guys kick his ass. That's why he's an anti-hero not the victim but the coward ever bit as bad as Fred.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yeah

I like powersword's take on this....but I'd rather have T3's take on it.

SCK201SCK201over 3 years ago

Wow! Wow! Wow! Very emotional, yet unfinished in a way. What's happened with the new venture and Jane. Did he go back to Jane? Did he take her to the states to live? What about his Harley? What about Fred, did he get taken out in a bad drug deal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Honor and Beth, please.

That last line where she calls him Arnold was very painful. Jane's character is good, but i'm rooting for Beth. Honor and Beth are meant to be together. I hope that you'll finish this tale someday, and I hope that he ends up with Beth. She is clearly dying without him, and she needs him. And he needs her too, i think. Jane is sweet, but she's fairly young, and she knows Honor for a very short time. Let her find someone else please. I hope Honor returns to his Beth. Please sir/ma'am, please. For once, let love prevail.

~kapat99

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

He is still Honor. Just because he isn't taking her back doesn't mean he isn't honorable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't go the dark route

You have already made sure that beth has suffered enough. honor has made mistakes as well. Beth called her Arnold and I really hope that she doesn't commit suicide or something. She is very hurt right now and I would'nt put this above her. Other than that great story, will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Really need another chapter. Honor is RIGHT in divorcing Beth. Move to Canada and be with Beth!!! Finish the damn story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
....

Why are people still commenting on how they'd like the story to go? This story is dead. It won't be updated. Check the date!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Drugs bullshit.

It's an all too common myth, perpetuated by Literotica, that ecstasy is an aphrodisiac or improves sex in any way. It does not heighten arousal, it actually makes it harder to become aroused. Especially for men. The only reason it's called ecstasy is for marketing purposes. Who would expect drug dealers to lie? It's original name was EMPATHY, but it didn't sell well. In reality it makes the user child like. There's also the myth about marijuana being a gateway drug, inevitably leading to coke, crack, ecstasy heroin etc. Alcohol is far more of a gateway drug, by many times in fact. People do really stupid things when they are drunk. That's why it's responsible for far more damage to society than any other drug.

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago

Mine favourite kind of ending fellow writist.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Why would he put his dick in the cheaters pussy ever again? Politely tell her no, but turn it down anyway. Those 2 assholes could have given her HIV.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Where

Where is the end?.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Nit

Check the comments.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

was a good stor and i enjoyed it but dam guess you never got back too it and from time frame never will. still thanks for what you wrote and the insites you gave on how even if you love some one like they did things change and people will not always do the right thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next part

I wait many years for the rest of the story.. When its comming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I wish you would continue it.

DarknsDarknsabout 3 years ago
Damn

To spend all that time reading Ch 1 - 5 and ... it’s not finished! Anyway, a good read. Thanks @Tx_Tall_Tales

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ending

I think we all know the ending here, it's pretty obvious. Honor and Beth divorce amicably, the original company shuts down, Honor and Jane hook up and get married and the new and improved company involving family up north ends up as a huge success setting Honor up for life based on his inventions alone. Jane now travels with Honor everywhere he goes and never let's him out of her sight. Honor's kids grow up with a loving dad and 2 moms. Maybe they have additional siblings, maybe they don't. Beth moves on with her life raising her children but never dates again, as penance for her misdeeds. The rest of the town can go to hell...

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Great story. It's so damn sad that two people who love each other so much for so long have to end like this. I got a real kick in the gut when she called him Arnold. I wish he could have tracked down Fred and dealt with him like he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Darn, really should look at the dates before I get into a story. Great story, hope one day its finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Got to the end, and it isn’t finished

That was a major disappointment 5 long chapters only for it to be left hanging. Last update years ago so clearly dead. Wish I hadn’t wasted all my time on this now!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Anon ending

Yeah I think you nailed it, but I'd sure like to hear it from 3T's pen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another of the "Whatever happened to?" authors.

Nearly 4 years, don't think we're going to get an ending for this one.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInabout 3 years ago

I loved/hated this story. I couldn't not read it. Please pull it off the back burner and finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well since this is the last story posted by this author and it’s an unfinished series I’m guessing no ending in sight. Maybe for the best this was a very well written story with a horrible main character who was tragically flawed. Anyone who can just abandon his kids is worthless. As for him being unable to forgive a wife that was preyed upon right under his nose by those close to him. Well that speaks to his faults as much as hers. If you are in the BTB crowd and you love this story I truly feel sorry for you. I would never try and excuse her actions but the level of love professed by him is complete bullshit without forgiveness.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Reread it- a memorable story, but I didn’t realize that the author didn’t finish it. I had vaguely recalled him pulling loose strings together, getting together with the Canadian GF, but I guess I dreamt that. Yes it is still 5 stars worthy, but I agree with others that not forgiving “the love of his life” after his best friend (really? You wouldn’t have known he was a sleazeball and how he manipulated women after growing up with him, seeing him date and cheat, etc.?) drugged her up and dragged her into the sordid affair? His sister’s comment that no one liked him seems accurate, if he’s this dense and unforgiving. There are a lot of stories where a man has a beautiful wife who lives being hit on constantly, then a perfect storm occurs and she winds up either seduced or forcible coerced. Maybe even a single time, and the husband can’t forgive her. Really? You know how hard it is to seduce a guy if the circumstances are right? Much easier. This site is filled with righteous BTB embittered people who claim the moral high ground, when in fact they probably never have been seriously tested. Okay, done bitching about it. It’s still a great story, and one of these days I need to visit Newfoundland and a Nova Scotia where my ancestors are from.

kamdev99008kamdev99008about 3 years ago

Unfinished..... Tale of

Wimpy cuckold husband

And arrogant, lier, slut wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BB was raped. Probably suffering from post-partum depression, stressed by caring for two new little ones, feeling abandoned by her perfect husband. A man she trusts, her husbands best friend, comes over, sympathizes, they have a couple drinks. He slips in drugs - maybe a touch of rohypnol plus ecstasy. Maybe cocaine as well. Removes inhibitions and increases sex drive, empathy and induces euphoria. She is out of it and he talks to her in her husbands voice. He takes her. The drugs enhance the good sensations. She enjoys the sex. He lets her come out of it little by little so she know it is him. It was drug facilitated sexual assault.

Already depressed, she thinks she gave in voluntarily and is devastated that she cheated on her beloved husband. Depression deepens. The friend comes back and acts equally devastated. Just a drink, plus, unknown to her, his special ingredients and she cheats again. She is a slut, sex makes her feel better, so do the drugs he offers.

She knows that it will never be ok again and does what many do. Numbs the pain with drugs and meaningless sex. Alcohol and cocaine plus sex make everything good momentarily.

Honor ran away. Not very honorable. Let her find her own counselor. He should have at least found her a good psychiatrist. They were rich after all. He was supposed to be some kind of genius. Given their history as a forever couple he should have been much more suspicious.

Plus she could actually be crazy. Postpartum psychosis or the triggering of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder are all possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is much more to this story.

Probably sadly so.

I like Honor as a character there's no perfect people in my world either.

I think he is right to not take her back at this point.

Sure she had a multitude of reasons why.

But how could he ever trust her again.

And as for the mother and sister?

Or anyone else in the town?

Who needs friends like that?

A well written story any way you look at it.

Hope you are well.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant!

An excellent story of several flawed characters, so far...

Please finish the story.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Don’t fuck sluts!

Doesn’t matter if she was drugged. Rule #1: Do not be alone with someone that is not your spouse. She put herself in the position to be taken advantage of, and then went back over and over again.

Glad he is going to stay away from her and the old company.

I’d prefer that he takes his children north, and start over with Nefie girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its both good Honor is moving on and sad at the same time these two really had a great history together, but she never trusted him enough to be honest with him and that wouldve been their eventual undoing even if she didnt cheat those times.

I cant wait for the next chapter and thanks for your stories, I get sick of all the stories with pussy male leads but yours have always had a guy with an actual pair so thanks and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, it’s been 4 years and still no ending.

Not sure I’ll start another one if your stories, because I can’t be sure you’ll finish it.

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 3 years ago

"The end is near" he said 4 years ago. You're one of my top favorite writers, but it's the last of your multi-part stories I'll read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I see this is the last story you have posted in four years, but that you last modified your profile in the last week. I hope this means you are going to return to writing. I'd love to see the ending of this story--does he take her back, does he get divorced and marry Jane, or what?

General_OGeneral_Oalmost 3 years ago

Glad to see you are back writing I hope you will finish this story you are a great writer would love to see completed works thanks for writing and sharing

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

I can be a critical bastard but this series is make money in publishing good. A fucking masterpiece. I will never stop checking back in to see if you add to it.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

"unable to forgive a wife that was preyed upon right under his nose"

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths RAAC fanatics will go to, in trying to shift blame to the husband for a cheating wife's infidelity. I get that you desperately want a reconciliation, but you can't just rewrite the facts of the story to fit your own narrative.

Beth was no innocent in this, she even admits it herself: "I know it's not all his fault, but if not for him I never would have screwed around."

I'[m not so sure about that. Honor's mother, sister, and uncle all told him the same thing. That Beth had started flirting with Fred at parties while Honor was out of the country. The mother and sister warned her to stop, but Beth ignored them and continued to flirt with danger (literally). The flirtation escalated and they were seen having romantic dinner dates together. Beth then started inviting Fred over to her house, and they were regularly smoking pot whenever Honor wasn't around.

None of the above is acceptable behaviour from a married woman. Beth started an emotional affair with Fred, and after teasing him for months, he finally spiked their pot with ecstasy and raped her. After she first cheated, Beth was devastated... but despite the mother and sister's protests, a few weeks later she went back to fucking him!

Was Fred an evil bastard for giving her ecstasy and raping her? Yes, absolutely. But you can't gloss over the fact that Beth was quite deliberately leading him on, and was a hair's breath from starting a physical affair with Fred anyway! After she was drugged and fucked Fred the first time, she cheated again and again and again... over forty times with two different men!

Beth was no innocent wallflower. She got bored being a housewife, resented her husband for being a workaholic, then dived down a slippery slope that turned her into a druggy whore.

Don't forget what Honor walked in on... Beth high as a kite and having a train run on her by multiple guys. No self-respecting husband would be able to forgive and forget such an appalling betrayal. Anyone criticising the poor bastard for not reconciling with Beth after she ripped his heart out, is either a cum-slurping cuckold or totally delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think one of the reasons I love and hate your stories is that there's no "good" person, there's no "hero" if you will. He was a poor husband and father, she was a naive wife, the family was terrible. In a lot of these stories they're carried by that righteous fury, cheater bad, husband good!

And as much as people will say cheating is unforgivable, having an absent husband and being drugged is pretty close. Not saying it's right but God damn, dude bailed on his kids for months, was apparently never around for her or them.

All in all, a very emotionally distressing story, there's really no winner or happy ending.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories