All Comments on 'A Town Without Honor Ch. 05'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 789 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
We are all sick of Honor being such a proud arsehole

That guy is so pleased with himself and his black and white bollocks. Tell him to grow up and learn forgiveness. For crying out loud he has even learnt his wife was drugged. Self satisfied prick. Grow him a pair or bring this stupid story to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
M O R E

you are taking too long.....lol

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
@anonymous, “We are all sick.”

Speak for yourself. The only “arsehole” I see here is you. You seem very much like someone who is a cheater yourself, therefore, of course, you despise everyone who actually has any honor. To honor someone, means to show them merited respect. What respect does Beth merit?

She cheated on Honor, repeatedly. She had the bad excuse of drugs the first time, though I didn’t read that anyone forced her to ingest drugs; she did that all on her own. His mother and sister certainly merit no respect.

Two people in the whole town seem to merit respect. The rest are despicable. Much like you, anonymous, taking your shots from the bushes.

TTT is a true legend in this arena, and for someone such as you to be pretending that you merit any respect is simply laughable. TTT has earned his stripes. You are obviously in a tiny minority. Look at the score. You are a tiny little dog, yapping at an elephant. Don’t pretend to speak for “everyone.” You certainly don’t. You speak for the “arseholes,” not for anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
honestly i was hating how much of a nice guy honor was being.

But now I kind of like where this is going. They all burned themselves, ruined themselves and eventually they will start to blame themselves. We'll probably never see that part but i can imagine it so it works out well in my mind at least. Still one of the most irritating stories I've ever read but it was a good irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Last part is taking too long.

I hope everything is good in your life and that you're only taking your time to finish the story. Please don't pull a DQS1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The end?

Waiting for the end. It's been some time now. Hope you are well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

For a story that was supposedly written and finished years ago, wheres the ending?

falsmorningstarfalsmorningstarabout 7 years ago
Willing to wait

I'm also impatiently waiting for the last chapter, but TTT has obviously not finished it to his satisfaction. Maybe he had it ready, but needed to edit or add something to the conclusion. He states on his profile rage that BlackRandl86 has convinced him to start posting again on LIT. I may rarely comment, but the quality of the Loving Wives stories have been declining for some time (excepting a few good new writers and some veteran authors). Readers should just be happy that TTT is back and will be posting new material. Hopefully some of the other "Legends" will continue to post as well. They have been sorely missed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Be patient

Or write your own story!

All the moaning in the comments... It'd really not be unreasonable if TTT decided to call it a day!

I too eagerly await the final chapter, but I'm sure there's a good reason why it isn't here yet. There is life outside this tiny corner of t'internet, y'know.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Interesting

It amazes me how so many seem to dismiss the drug and rape angle, as if it wasn't a big deal. For example:

- "maybe that mattered the first time, but she went back for more." I guess what the text says doesn't matter. If I remember correctly, she didn't go back a second time because she wanted sex or even knew about being drugged. And, I seem to remember her asking her husband to send the offender off to China in her hubby's place. Interesting.

- "what woman wouldn't know that a guy offering drink, drugs and compliments wasn't trying to get into her pants - she must have wanted it" how many times have I heard that defense from rapists. If she didn't want to be raped, she shouldn't have dressed like that, or shouldn't have gone to that party, or . . . Really?

- "she enjoyed it." Let's see, do you think the drugs played a part in her going back? And don't forget, the sex drug she was given without her knowledge heightened her response.

Yes, I get that there were mitigating factors, like the drugs she knowingly took. But does anyone really think she wanted to get raped? In my book, that makes her a victim. Stupid, yes. But still a victim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: that makes her a victim

She had sex (didn't know she was raped, thought it was best sex of her life because of drugs) with scumbag, didn't try to hide it from anyone and lied about it to husband even after he found out. Just poor (and selfish) victim of stupidity.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
Copout

The whole alcohol, drugs, and blackmail is the trinity if LW cliches, awfully lazy of the author,

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
Unnecessary guilt

Not sure why neither considered Honor a worthy name anymore. He needed a bit of time to gather himself.

He has done nothing wrong, except leaving the kids, but he kept in contact.

The guy feels guilty for things he shouldn't. And the ex-wife to be knows far more about guilt trips than she does honor.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

Calling him Arnold is just twisting the knife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is the "End" near?

Each segment is about three days apart, and you said the end is near. Where is the last chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5* story

Thanks for taking the time to write this story, I am really enjoying it. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
C'mon, finish it please

Awesome story, please finish it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Town Without Honor

Great story. Please finish it!

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 7 years ago
I know this if part five, of a five part story

But it would be nice to have some resolution.

Great story, two flawed people who's flaws ended up hurting each other.

GioSoloGioSoloabout 7 years ago
Read his bio

TTT claims that he wrote a 6 part LW story and that is A Town W/O Honor. He just hasn't uploaded the last chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please finish!

Great story please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story so far!

Please don't leave it hanging, the plot and your writing are both exquisite. One of the best stories I've read in a while.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 7 years ago
Not wanting to rush you . . .

. . . but we've all been waiting for the final installment of this excellent story. Will you be submitting it before Christmas?

sdc97230sdc97230about 7 years ago
Drbeamer3333

The problem with the drug/rape is that the author decided to fall back on such a hack cliche. I wonder if the reason we haven't seen the last chapter is that it just continues digging itself down the same hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Arsehole writers

Why are these writers on his site so fucking arrogant.They write long stories which people read and invest time in and then deliberately don't complete the story so everyone has wasted their time reading them.loads of them do it in here so someone has even set up a site called finishthedamnstory.

nordo200nordo200about 7 years ago
Waiting for the finish

It's been two weeks and we are no closer to the end of this story. I'm curious to see how it ends. But I'm also impatient.

FD45FD45about 7 years ago
Drbeamer3333

I disagree with you to a certain extent, and here is why.

1) Assume, for the sake of argument, that I buy that Fred roofied her for the first session, or plonked whatever level of drugs on her.

If I were to wake up with my quim filled with spunk that I did not want there, I would have some pretty hard words for whomever that was, since it was TOTALLY OUTSIDE MY COMFORT ZONE. I know who I am and I know what I am and am not willing to do.

She somehow justified this internally in such a way that she had NO QUESTIONS at all. This was within her area of permissible events.

Did she do drugs every single time she was with this asshole? How does she take a week at work and do drugs every single day with kids? And she did it 'twice' which meant something like 30 times? Was she drugged 30 times without ANY introspection at all at how she constantly loses her panties?

A single time, she would be resolved of all responsibility. This was not a single time. And it seems contrived to let her off the hook. Rehabilitate her a bit.

However, like most blackmail stories, it fails easily because blackmail falls apart so easily. Tell the truth. Bring in allies.

Fred comes in after an invitation and finds Wife and Arnold's Mom sitting there. "I told her everything and now, if you publish anything, we have two witnesses that you are blackmailing me. That is AFTER Arnold does whatever he wants to to you. Have a nice day."

See...just falls apart at the feather touch, considering his ENTIRE FAMILY is dependent on Arnold's patronage.

Recall, this woman was supposed to be a frigging MBA! They don't let too many congenital idiots into the MBA program.

This doesn't pass my sniff test, even though it does yours. Such is life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finish It!

You ever going to finish this thing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anticipation

Looking forward to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Touched Us Deeply

Dear T T T in FL,

I'm running on 2.5 hours of sleep because I read this story until the sun came up. It's been years since I've been willing to pay that price. Thank you (and damn you :)).

Congratulations on the many polarizing comments. The passion they contain is a testament to your ability to touch us deeply. Why the hell else would any of us read this far?!

Keep writing. Your characters evoked a sadness that's sustained far past when I finished, a gift few authors can offer. As long as you choose to write, I'll be grateful.

~Judo

LBLR15LBLR15about 7 years ago
A great story

I've been reading the comments and maybe I'm getting more out of the story than most. Remember Honor was working toward and hired someone to run the business so he could back off and spend time with his family. Just when he gets it arranged he discovers Beth. Naturally he reacts the way he did. Also he had learned after his fathers death to be "strong" and not communicate his feelings or desire. Sacrifice for others was his way of living. The real villains are the family members who didn't set them (Beth and Honor) down and help them communicate, to see where it was headed. They covered it up,then turn on Beth when the golden goose leaves. Others saw Fred and should have beat the shit out of him. The fact he drugged Beth in the beginning added balance to the story and gave Honor an insight into his own failings. I check every day for the last chapter and look forward to it. I am most disappointed with Honors mother and sister. Maybe Beth and Honor should blow off the entire town and move up to the real people, real family up north

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
BB was right about his extended absence from his children

Honor is not without blame, albeit minuscule compared to hers.

It's time to sit down with his attorney, create the new company, call Gil, and turn over operation of both companies.

"I called Gil on my phone. I regretfully told him the company was probably going to shut down, and he shouldn't accept the job as VP. He had lots of questions, but when I explained I'd no longer be part of Honor Energy, he understood. I told him I'd send him a check for the time he'd worked with me in China, and for his trouble, and assured him that in my next venture, if there were to be one, he'd be one of the first guys I'd bring in."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What next?

A very good story line. Would really like to see a progression to more complete ending. Many things still up in the air that would make a fine continuation. For example would like to see Honor get the new business working from both sides, as well as picking up his old customers and getting new ones. Lot's of possibilities there. Also would like to see Honor develop his new relationship and integrate it with his old family in some productive way. And finally would like to see Fred get what was coming to him. That would be a good place for a much deserved revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you ever going to finish this?

Finish the dammed story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pulling a DGS1?

Writing a story, even a free one like this set a contract between reader and writter. You finish it and we read it and comment. At first I was checking once a day to see if you have already published the end. Then two days, and now once a week. There'll come a time when I don't even care. You can set your fame a the writer who wrote a story who had everyone commenting about or... you can be the one that didn't finished it like DQS1. Your choice.

ConnarConnarabout 7 years ago
@ Last Anon

I guess your DQS1 dig is about "When we were married". I always thougt this story was finished, you just have to buy it as an eBook on amazon...Thanks for proving me wrong, i guess...As for this writer, he has proven before that he can abandon a story, despite all the bitchin of the readers, check "It was only a blowjob". Well i still like his work, i just don't trust him with multiple part series :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hooked but sad about how this is ending

I just found this series and got hooked. Like others I have had a hard time understanding why Beth was with Fred over and over again and Dale's drug explanation helped with some of it but not all of it. I started this series wishing that Honor would move on and loved Janie's character. But as it became clear that Honor and Beth were done, I was really sad reading this chapter. To have been in love since they were children and then read their ending was powerful. I look forward to this story's conclusion with a heavy heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Come On Tx - We're Waiting

The title says it all. Come on Tx, you have a lot of us anxious readers checking back daily to see when part 6 comes out. The first 5 parts came out so regularly that some of us are getting worried that you don't have a conclusion to this great story yet. Please bring it home for us, don't leave us hanging!!

KRD19254KRD19254about 7 years ago
Part 6 has a lot to cover to end the story

Part 6 is going to be a long one to tie all the ribbons on all the dangling sub-plots.

Yes, she was drugged and raped - but she came back for more, a whole week more and thought that would satisfy a rapist turned blackmailer,,,, how naive, and a mother-in-law enabling it too. And yet she has the audacity to make Honor the failure.

He has a whole new company to setup and a town to weed out the chaff from the users.

His new life in NewF, or not. How would this play out?

But what of his kids, the innocent victims in the whole mess? And could he have another coming with the final F in the tent?

And then what of his revenge on the two rapists and mother/sister?

And he better watch his back with his Aunt - she's not that honorable, just another opportunist not wanting her gravy train to end.

Lots of dangling plots here - not to mention Honor needs to grow up and grow a pair and face reality. No one screws you better than FAMILY/friends especially when money is concerned - greed.

Hope P6 posts soon, really wish 'L' would have an ability for us logins to tag favorite authors then send us an email when a new story is posted. Also add a 'sort by date' function.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bummer, so the author is selling the rest of the story on line?

Too bad. In general liked this story, but agree more background from the wife's side would have helped answer a lot of question I have.

Scored low as I hate bate and switch

Santa Maria Mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waiting for Chapter Six with baited breath!

TTT, I love your writing. If you wrote box tops I'd read them. That's one of the reasons I was so glad you came back for this. Never been cucked myself, but in every other way I feel like Honor. Always the guy who people depend on to do the right thing. I read others bitch about how he's a pussy for that, and will be a pussy for making everything right in the end, BUT I NEED TO READ IT. My shit never goes straight and I want to read about someone who can make his life come back together after it has been shattered.

It's only a fantasy, but isn't that why we read stories in the first place? And if there is no happy ending, well, that's like life too. I'd just like to see how it ends.

The Fat Man in the Bathtub with the Blues.

foolscapfoolscapabout 7 years ago
"Baited Breath?"

Do you have a worm on your tongue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah sure,

I'll bite.

Fat man.

GioSoloGioSoloabout 7 years ago
@KRD19254

Yeah wish they would email us updates on our favorites. At least we can check the latest activity of our favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
antisapation

When are you going to finish this story?

It has been almost a month!

What are you waiting for?

Your other chapters were out in 3 days!

Don't keep us waiting any longer!!!!!

DOC226DOC226about 7 years ago
Cannot Wait For The Next Chapter

I love your story series "A Town Without Honor". It is well written, and I cannot wait until the next chapter comes out. Please do not keep us waiting much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waiting, checking, waiting checking

Can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please finish this

Please finish the excellent story!

Thanks

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 7 years ago
Are you going to finish?

Hmm?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please finish the story

This an excellent story. You have created characters that I care about. I have been checking for the next part for weeks. I hopeyou bring the story to an end that satisfies you. Please finish the story!

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 7 years ago
The Insults May Have Been Too Much

The negative messages by some people were insulting. We may all suffer now due to a few people.

I personally dislike Anon posts.

josephpauljosephpaulabout 7 years ago

TTT has awesome stories, and this is one of them. still eagerly waiting for next one

Storm113Storm113about 7 years ago
please finish the story.

Not sure how you will end it, reconciliation, polygamy or limited btb. But please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great so far

I'm on the edge of my seat! Finish it already!

computermadcomputermadabout 7 years ago
No Ending

Its a shame you never finished the story. It had great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OK Triple T ....

.... WHERE'S THE ENDING????

Of course if your going to give us one of your RAAC/cheating WHORE wife Apologist/BB deserves another chance despite her being a despicable, traitorous, three hole cum dump CUNT .... then don't bother....

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 7 years ago
Re: ANON 04/22/2017

You rant proves my point. You are too scared to use a traceable /blockable name.

Wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
C'mon Tex!

Don't leave us hangin' dude! Finish the damn story, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finih A Great Story

Love the story. Please post the finish.

stevie1965stevie1965about 7 years ago
Superb story

Have binge read all five episodes, just a great tale!

Just hope we don't have to wait as long as Two Moms, Two Laps for the conclusing episode/s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excelent

As much as it was about revenge it was also maybe more about picking up the pieces and forging onward. I really like this story. Well thought out and very classy thank you for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

I wasn't looking for "this" sort of story when I began reading it. But shortly into it I was hooked. It is just great writing. The characters are real to me. I can feel their heartbreak. I'm embarrassed to say it but I even shed a tear or two while reading it.

I was just looking for an erotic story and discovered much more in this story. I'm hoping you soon write more. I'm not anxious for you to finish it, just for you to continue it. Nice job and thanks.

Regards,

Destiny Jones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

I found your new story on my birthday, March 17, and have checked daily for more installments. I also love your stories about the last boy scout, both in high school and college. I am glad that you are back writing again.

MrmacjrMrmacjrabout 7 years ago
More of the Story Pls

I have enjoyed the first 5 chapters. I can see where this could have several more to go. I am anxiously awaiting the next installments

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 7 years ago
Thanks for the story

I appears you have given it your all. I for one was hoping there would be more about the future of the family and his business, Canada, the kids and what the after affects the pressures of her actions did on her and the family as well as the town. Please continue to write in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love the story even though cheating is my least favorite topic to read about.

I hope you don't forget about Fred's wife and kids, a few lines in the epilogue would suffice or employing her in his new company.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

"a large part of the reason for that was my own"

That's ridiculous, the guy has bought into some kind of completely undeserved guilt trip.

He's an idiot for thinking so.

A very poor ending to the chapter.

GioSoloGioSoloabout 7 years ago
I don't know anymore

It's been literally a month and not even a message from TTT about the final chapter. I guess let's just hope that he got bored of Lit. again and not something bad?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the ending?

Can you finish it up, or at least update us on when to expect it?

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 7 years ago
Still . . .

. . . nothing. Quite disappointing to keep us waiting soooooooo long. Would it be too much to ask those in control of Literotica to institute some requirements relating to submitting chapters in on-going stories? Look, I know that we pay nothing for access to some very talented authors, but it seems to be a bit inconsiderate for fans/readers to be kept waiting without any explanation. The world will not end because of these delays, but it would be nice to be kept informed if there are issues. This one, however, seems to be particularly egregious since it was part of a big day of submittals by some of our most cherished and respected authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait for the finale

What more can I say.

shyqashshyqashalmost 7 years ago
Not difficult to guess the ending

The divorce goes fast now, Honor takes the kids to meet the other family, they fall in love with Janie and Honor marries her.

Beth moves with her parents and fades away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
when?

As always I've enjoyed reading yet another of your yarns but when is it to be finished?

I'm starting to write the ending myself and God you don't want that!!

Aussie I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hey gman57

you sound like a cheating pussy, all cheaters deserve to be left.

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
Every day

I come to Lit to see if this story is finished, and every day for more than a month, I am disappointed.

It would be slightly more tolerable (and certainly more polite) if the author could share that he was unexpectedly delayed due to life issues. I dunno...it's a manners thing. Having a trifling amount of respect for your readership.

JPB always gets shit for 'not finishing a story' in that he leaves a critical decision undefined, but the pungent dramatic moment is (almost) always revealed and dealt with.

Now, I am praying that this is not a Josephus/Castle Stone situation, where TTT is actually dead. He has written a lot and brought a lot of joy to a lot of people. Why would I wish him dead?

So I wish him good health and good manners and, when he has time, a resolution to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A pathetic writer who blackrandl or whatever she calls herself should never have included in LEGENDS day, this pathetic excuse of a writer rarely finishes a story, so next time you decide to have a legends day, here's a hint, DON'T INCLUDE THIS JACKASS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Have to agree with FD45

This will get finished on TTT's timeline. But...I keep hoping for the finale. It's been over a month.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 7 years ago
Still waiting Tex...

We'll be here when you're ready to post the final chapter - make it a long chapter. Love your stories and your writing. Can't wait for the end of this one and others you may be preparing. Thanks for all the entertainment you've provided over the years.

While we're all waiting, if you haven't already done so, try reading kublicon's story, "Play it Again Sam". Great story by a new author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Great series any hope the conclusion will be posted soon?

kromnulentkromnulentalmost 7 years ago
Whining

Jesus Christ, you entitled fucks. It's a free story. TTT is not obligated to do shit. If/when he posts the ending, you're in luck! If that doesn't happen, enjoy the story that you got.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Favorite

story yet. Faithfully waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Way to go...

...leaving us hanging, cunt. Finish the story you peace of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wet Nap this

Tex, are you waiting for all of us to wet nap our cocks from the last installment? Hurry up and finish the goddamn story already! Lol

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Anon

Anon 5/16: The word you were looking for is piece.

Anon 5/17: Turn off your caps.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 7 years ago
Not your best!

I really don't like the "BTB" stories, unless there is blatant disrespect and or humility. Seeing she was drugged and black mailed, he could have worked harder at swallowing his pride and, sacrifice a little for his children. How will he feel if, she remarries and now, he has to deal with another man "scheduling" their family visits? Don't get me wrong, Beth should not get away Scott free, by any means.

No yelling(CAPS), and I'm not leaving my comments "Anonymously" like some "Pukes" I see! I'll keep a eye out for more of your work Tx.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckalmost 7 years ago
Whine , Whine , Whine

The story is good but some chapters really just dragged it out to much . I am tired of Honor always letting his pride hurt him and his family . EVERYONE makes mistakes and he really needs to get over it . Stop punishing people cause they weren't perfect in his eyes , save the company and save his marriage .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish already!!!

3 months, come on

Ron-SanRon-Sanalmost 7 years ago
Love the writing, can't wait for the end.

Such a well written story, looking forward to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Authors tend to ruin their stories

If you're entire story isn't ready for publishing, don't begin publishing it. This is a common theme and many are never finished. I loved this story and anxiously waited for the ending.

Now, after three months, I could care less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please don't feel rushed

Please don't feel rushed to finish this story. If it takes two or three or five more chapters so be it. Some of your stories i feel have come to a quick conclusion because of the pressure of your readers. Like two Mom's two Laps seemed to leave too many questions unanswered and left the father out in the cold with his so called loving wife. However, it was a very enjoyable story. Again take your time an finish it when you see fit but please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this will probably remain unfinished

and I don't really give a fuck. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Congratulations

You f****d up a great story. İt does not worth waiting this long.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
fucalltheanonwhiners

Take your time but please finish it.

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 7 years ago
Give this author a break

This author's one of the best ones on Lit. If he hasn't finished this story yet, there's probably a good reason. I just hope he's okay.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Agreed

Just want to let him know we are definitely looking forward to more!

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 7 years ago
I hope this is not the end?

I have been reading stories in Literotica for over 15 years....If ever two people needed to get back together Honor and BB are them....You have laid the groundwork with the drugging by Fred and now you need Honor to go find him and get the story needed for a reconciliation.

BTW...How did Beth's mom Carol in the first four chapters become Mrs. D in Ch. 05?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nah

This cunt don't deserve a break. If he can't finish the story then he shouldn't have started it. Talented cunt is still a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

ARE YOU EVER GOING TO FINISH THE DAMN STORY ???

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Question

Is it possible to block anonymous comments?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Legends Day

This story started on Legends Day, 3/17/17.

Maybe it will be finished on Legends Day 2?

(fingers crossed!)

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories