All Comments on 'A Town Without Honor Ch. 05'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 789 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not feeling good

Honestly, Honor is a self centered asshole. What he did to his children is terrible. The way he took his revenge on an entire town disgusting. The way he ruined Beth's entire life was sadistic and consumed with self pity.

Not up to the author's standards and not at all enjoyable. I hope there is more than this in the series. Terrible....

1wrngrght1wrngrghtalmost 7 years ago
A Story Without End

or has it? Isn't this the end? Honor is simply Arnold again. Hire a capable business manager. Spend a little time with your kids [although Honor's lack of concern for their welfare is anything BUT honorable - I mean c'mon, he's a whiny little bitch, if the wife is catching shit around town for what she DID, imagine the absolute HELL the kids are enduring] Honor is an absentee father, completely focused on his own pain, passing off the pain of others...another successful sociopath.

What's the point of continuing the other story lines unless you're planning on morphing this into a "Red Dress Story That Never Ends" - a hit band, a new business, saving a new town, a happy harem, etc, etc, etc. Add a final paragraph or two; reconnect with the kids, stabilize the company, and return to Janie THE END.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 6, no wanky

I keep trying to jerk my Schwanze1, but it stays shriveled up and soft

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it, hope you finish it!

I really loved the story. You have real talent, and I am glad to see you back writing. It would be great to find out about Honor's other family, helping to save both towns and connecting with Janie.

Keep it up, and ignore those BS comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 6?

Is the final chapter coming out? The current ending has no real conclusion except for Beth's and Honor's marriage. Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Who cares if Honor is flawed.. he cracked.. so what.

What you gotta love is that the character tx tall tales created is provocative and believable... And you know that (not that deep) down he's a good person.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
6 5 anon

Because people should stand behind their comments.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
6 6 anon

Yeah that happens as you get older. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is the end near?

You were very efficient getting out chapters 1-5. Then silent running. If this has been percolating for a decade, you must have considered the ending. Now consider writing and posting it. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How About Sticking With US, Your Readers?

I loved this series, and it was as brilliant as Gary APB, who no longer is searchable. Love it, love it. So why no Chapter Six?

I gave you a 1, and for every chapter in the series, whereas before I gave you 5. The difference is, there is no Chapter Six, you sold that one out, and sold us, your fans and readers out as well. Very not good.

TTT, A brilliant author damned by his own avarice and lack of the finished article.

You rate ONE. Or finish this on here. Up to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The story had gone to shit

Better to let it die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too Many Whiners

We have way too many people whining about you not completing the story.

How much did they pay for the story? What did they contribute to it? What act of interesting creativity did they demonstrate?

Somehow you "owe" them for something that they have done nothing to earn. You are the one that put in the effort and are the creator. They are the "whiny little bitches" (with apologies to female dogs everywhere) that deserve less, not more. Why are there so many entitled brats?

If they were successful authors and had *constructive* criticism then that is something to listen to.

Many are not even contemplating that perhaps you had a personal problem that interfered with completion of the story. I hope that if that happened, it has finally resolved into the best that can be hoped for.

Sure I want the story completed - I like the story and don't have a good prediction of the ending (which in itself is good, since predictable is boring). I'd be happy to see the whole story and new ones come out. But you don't owe me anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You're right anon

This cunt for sure don't owe us anything. Just like we don't owe him a kind word for mindfucking us with his not finishing stories in which we already invested emotionaly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re Too Many Whiners

"How much did they pay for the story?"

<P>

Since we paid nothing, that must mean you think it's worth nothing. It must be that or you don't know what you're talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish the damn story.

Was rooting for BB the whole time. People screw up and Honor was an absentee husband. Why did you never finish????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish it?

Finish it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
TTT

TTT has not abandoned us. There are real world issues, please be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish

You wove an interesting, complex story with a lot to think about and reasons for every issue that has arisen, except for an ending. Finish this damn story so we can read what was in your head and how Honor remained a man with honor or not and how he did it.

Finish damn it!

smmhomesmmhomealmost 7 years ago
Shame to you annons without honor!

Isn't it a bit ironic that all you anonymous commentators venting frustration with this author for taking time to finish resemble in some way Honor's work colleagues and family that just took his efforts to provide what they all wanted (i.e., jobs, home, stuff) for granted? For that I say shame on you.

I, for one, will be thankful that Tx Tall Tales is willing to share really good stories with me via LitE. I consider myself fortunate to have the opportunity to read his tales.

There's no good reason to get all upset that the story is taking a while to be completed.

1) It's his tale. He gets to finish at his own pace. Plus...

2) Stories here are free.

3) He posted the story as chapters, so one should expect to wait... You want a bad wait, try looking up what happened to Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan (sad that he passed on...) He did other projects for years rather than finish his {roughly} 12,000 + page epic tale. Game of Thrones fan? - George RR Martin hasn't finished that one either. The first book of that storyline was published in 1996, and here we are over 20 years later still waiting for it to be finished.

4) Life sometimes happens and an author may have to prioritize life issues over working on a story to be posted on a free website.

So if you want immediate resolution: go buy a finished story; wait for it to be complete before you read; read other completed stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait for the ending

I know others are frustrated that there have not been any updates in a while. I check almost daily to see if there is an update. I'm patient and will wait but I really hope that Tx Tall Tales finishes this story. As with his other stories it is well written and not just the sex scenes! Can't wait!

angeldoctorangeldoctoralmost 7 years ago
Anxiously

I just read through the entire series so far and loved it though I admit there are moments where I want to punch Honor in the face. I mean, seriously, sure she cheated on you badly and for months with your best friend but abandoning your kids? Seriously? And while it doesn't excuse her cheating, she's right that he placed more importance on the company and the town to her happiness and welfare. While not an excuse, he's just as at fault for the failure of their marriage as she is.

I'm extremely anxious to see how this ends which I hope is a happy ending in which they end up back together. Call me an idiot but I can't help but want them to find some way back to each other. None of the interactions between Honor and Janie show him demonstrate half as much love or emotion as he does for Beth. Even just mentioning her gathers a reaction and he wouldn't have dropped everything for her if he didn't still love her deeply. It's just that he's too proud to take her back which I think is really pathetic. Plus, the relationship is in limbo right now. They're separated but still married and he's made no effort to file for a divorce or anything of the sort. That tells me that despite everything he says to the contrary, he doesn't really want to let her go.

But anyway, I REALLY hope the author updates soon since its been over three months but I understand if real life problems are interfering. Still, 5 stars for an awesome story!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"I felt like shit, for a whole slew of reasons." - Oh, no, don't have him go blaming himself!

"As we'd found out earlier, it's nearly impossible to keep secrets in Bedenton" - Except for Beth's cheating. THAT they could keep locked up tighter than Fort Knox!

"I believed it was a mistake" - A "mistake?" It was a mistake that he mimicked Honor's voice?

"Having him over to end things, God that was so stupid!" - Yep, that old "good-bye fuck" never works!

She explained the FIRST time with Dale, but not the others!

For someone who wants him back she's being awfully bitchy, making it easy for him to just say fuck it and end the marriage!

She's complaining about how many friends she DOESN'T have. She sure had plenty to help cover up her cheating!

"It was then that I realized that she understood this was our swan song." - God, I hope so! I'll be VERY disappointed if he doesn't leave her and go to Jane.

Wasn't the only reason Fred wasn't putting in 40 hours because he was spending time with her?

I'm STILL not buying the DNA until HE provides the sample! I have ZERO confidence that his mother provided samples of his hair. (Assuming of course, that one or both kids aren't his.)

@Impo_64 Re: Picky hiring - I think most of the workers were merely following the lead of his family, not making a conscious decision to betray him.

@FD45 Re: Newfs and Family - As Jane said family isn't absolute. When wronged by a family member, that family member could find himself on the outs.

For all those who want him back with Beth, even SHE realizes it's over. To have them reconcile now would be a real cheat and/or take a Deus ex Machina.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 7 years ago

I find that as I get older I see things in such a different light. I like your writing and I hope you finish this story. It has been a real roller coaster ride. Like life itself. Nobody is perfect and we make our own successes and failures. There are always things beyond our control and how we deal with these is a measure of our character. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
author is alive or what?

I think author of this tale is dead thats why Tx tall tales is not able to finish this story. Write fucking story and end it asap.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
I miss

your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Storyteller

You are a true storyteller, half of the professional authors out there don't hold a candle to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tx Tall Tale ....

I'll add my voice BUT not to ask for a final chapter BUT instead to request you address your many loyal fans in this comment section as to why you have chosen not to finish this story or if you even plan to!

Many of us would be grateful!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Agreed

I keep checking...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When will it get the next chapter

Pleas finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish the damn story

Arrogant arsehole like this prick write a long story and get people to invest time in it.Then don't finish it.So many on this site I would say don't read stories from this idiot as he's playing with you.What a c..t

IaOldTimerIaOldTimeralmost 7 years ago
Vitriolic comments much?

Understand you started this story @2013 so not really suprised last chapter is still pending. Checked tttales.com/ and didn't find any new material for pay there. Despite the impatient and negative postings which LW has an abundance of, I for one recognize and appreciate the research and time you spend on your stories. If some sook doesn't like your work, they should ask for a refund...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best story I've read in a long time.

I just found this last evening and finished it this morning. You are a better writer than I . I've read most of your other works this last week, keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great stories.

My only comment about this story is, I would love if there was a continuing w/ all the new and old dreams coming together.

I love all your work.

Thank You.

Old Silver. (Can't ever remember my password)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really enjoyed this story so far

I hope you will post the conclusion.

As for the jerks out there, ignore them. Your writing is really good and I enjoy most of your stories.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great writing

But the whole blame balancing thing because the superhumanly good husband isn't actually superhumanly good 110% of the time sucks a bit.

You just told the story as unfolded by your creativity I know. But in this age where it's mysoginistic to consider a woman to have consequences for her decisions, I think being a bit defensive is not out of line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Story Without An Ending

Five Chapters Without A Sixth

payenbrantpayenbrantover 6 years ago
Another story with no clear ending...

...it will probably be worth it though.

I am excited to see a proper ending to it. I am kinda getting tired of everyone cropping on Honor though.

DamagedDudeDamagedDudeover 6 years ago
Please, another chapter. I want to see more of Newfoundland.

Just a little bit more.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Checking back again.

Hopeful for more.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Whole town

screwed him after he had carried them on his back for years. He owes them nothing. I hope he marries the new girl.

May your real world problems work out well and you continue to write. Starting with this story. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where and when do it end

Still waiting. Let Honor go further! I kinda think he is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ill? Dead?

Maybe he's ill or has died. Ya never know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TxTallTales, Chapter 6 spoilers

TTT shared with me the mighty conclusion to this sordid tale; much like HBO did this week by prematurely releasing Game of Thrones episode 6. Essentially he had Honor returning to NewFoundland and after making a series of mistakes, was driven out after a thorough beating by the locals. He innocently mentioned he had always thought Toronto was the east coast of Canada, drawing the immediate ire of locals. He then whined about seal hunting, which sent the town on edge. Once he complained about watching "Jigs and Reels" on Saturday mornings, that was the last straw. Luckily, his disgraced wife had been following events through her own P.I. And came to the rescue. She managed to distract the entire town my servicing them as only she knew how and honor made his escape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

When in the tent she said she knew it had been a long time for him. Didn't say anything of herself. Spoke volumes to me. Bet she had had the 2 "tour guides" along with others.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Anon 8/20

alternate ending. OK that was funny.

TTT, I'm on my knees begging you to write some more on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why would anyone blame Honor?

Beth was the one who cheated. She did it after she was warned about her behavior. She did it again and again. She lied about. She tried to blame Honor for her cheating.

Every marriage has troubles and work is involved in addressing them. She decided that it wasn't worth the effort and went and did the deal breaker, knowing that Honor wouldn't be able to accept it and take her back. And still she tried to blame him.

I actually felt bad about the ending, but as Honor said how can he trust that when she says she will be true to him that she actually will. She already made that promise and broke it. And she withheld doing drugs in college... Just another example of her deception. Additionally when having sex in the tent she implies that it wasn't as long for her having sex as it was for Honor.

I'm irritated that this story attempted to turn Honor into the bad guy. Sure he made some bad decisions, but he would never had to be in that position if she didn't cheat and do the deal breaker.

Not sure if there will be another chapter. I would definitely read it if there was. Overall a well written story, I just didn't like the attempt to make Honor the bad guy, which it seems many readers have readily accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
????

This ever going to be finished?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

More more luvit

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
checking

in again. Sure would like to hear how this turns out.

Athena74Athena74over 6 years ago
Looking forward to the rest....

Been impatiently waiting for the next installment for months. I hope it's still coming.

bcduffybcduffyover 6 years ago
finish please

when are you going to finish this. have read it a few time trying to keep it fresh.

bumbleosbumbleosover 6 years ago
Incredible story

I just finished this, I'm really hoping it will be finished, I'd love to read where it ends up. This brought up so much pain for me, I probably cried more than I read, but it was so incredible to let go of so much negativity! I've been through my share of complications and messes, and this was really an incredible read! Thank you for writing it and publishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please finish this one

I love your stories and have read a few of them now. They are good and well written with one exception. The fact is you never finish them. Please at least finish this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Arnold

Arnold is a scumbag. The kids did nothing wrong. He deserted them. Arnold has no honor. Good writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whay happened?

Is there some reason why this story was never finished?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great story

I've found your writing very refreshing and emotionally charged. While my opinion is that Arnold stayed on his pristine white horse too long and convinced himself that he and only he could say who's right & who's wrong, I stayed with the tale all the way thru 5 chapters. Will you the tale this year ?

As a morality tale, it's very one sided. As an enjoyable story it delivers.

Thanks and a tip of the sombrero to Tx Tall Tales

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

We got GRR Martined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little bit worried about TTT

I've gotten around to seeing this series late and was surprised with everybody talking about a 'part 6' when it clearly says 'A town without Honor' is a '5 part series' in TTT's submission history.

I hope I'm not reading too much into this but the the signing off at the end of this story with "thanks for sticking with me this long. The end is near. TTT" sounds a bit ominous. Hopefully TTT is fine and well and just isn't writing/submitting to Lit anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're killing me smalls.....

TTT, I have been checking back everyday since 4-1-17 to see if you have finished your 6th installment. I rank this as one of your best stories on this site to date and am looking forward to its resolution. I usually wait until stories are complete before I invest myself just in case "life gets in the way".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story 10/10

I'm a big fan of "A Town Without Honor", best drama-story ever.

Tx Tall Tales, you are genius. If the story is based on real life, then I feel you, man.

If series will not be finished, Can you at least tell us whether Beth is pregnant from Honor at the end of chapter 5? I really see it coming. And who will end up with Arnold/Honor : Janie or Beth? Considering plots of some your other stories, it even can be some weird threeway relationship happy end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beth likes hot cum

Beth like hot cum

cma68cma68over 6 years ago
Please!

Please finish this story! It's really one of the most complex, interesting, thoughtful stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I find it interesting....

That this story is under the Loving Wives catagory.apparently loving wives is code word for cheating cuntbags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Captured...

TTT,

I fear I might not see this intriguing story to its conclusion.

The Literotica site needs to provide some way to alert readers that a new chapter is available.

I’m sure there are many other readers feeling as eager as I for more of this story.

Umm...as mom and dad used to say, “Take your time, but hurry up!”

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

It felt like riding a road to the middle of nowhere. Now than I'm here what?

It's obvious that you're not going to finish it so It should be removed. Unfinished shit.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glad There is no end.....

It was tooooooo long and tooooo fucking boring and he was a total asshole. Yes she cheated on him but he didn't have the balls to end it like a man. Instead he became an asshole kinda like the author of this shit!!! No wonder you didn't finish it.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please please

I thought the last chapter was amazing. Please let us know if in fact that is how you have decided to end it. Or can I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stuff but...

Okay here we go. I love how people are still giving honor so much grief, he's even giving himself grief in the end, but everyone seems to forget how hard he tried to talk things through and come to terms with those around him. Both his mother and sister were unrepentant of there actions, with the assumption of as long as he didn't know it wouldn't be a problem, many times MC tried to work things out but the trauma was to the point that he'd get physically Ill like when he vomited after trying to talk to Beth. Not to mention his rage and the nightmares when most people get to this point they will be either heavily medicated or locked away to keep themselves from hurting those around them. Granted leaving the kids was probably a bad move but considering it was to avoid the worse kind of tragedy I feel it was justified.

That said I do feel a bit bad for Beth in the end since we now realize that it wasn't completely her fault ( at least in the beginning) especially when you show how they've been together since day one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear Sandman_truck

Here's hoping your family covers up your wife's fuckfests. I hope you're as forgiving as you make out

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Only

story I continue to check back for more chapters. Hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
chapter six

I'm hoping they kill the pious prick. Taking vengeance because they didn't tell him his wife's a cunt, although i can see how any woman would cheat on a sanctimounious whiney entitled asshole like honor.

The whole town should kill him, bury his body in the desert and have the sherrif cover their tracks.

the whole world would be better without rich, preachy pricks like honor demanding respect. Keep an eye on your own wife Honor, don't expect others to do it and then take revenge on them for minding their own buisness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sunday 11/26/2017, Comment#377

Dear TX,

Love your writing, love your story, hate the people who would steal it and post it on Amazon as their own. But I'm sick of waiting for you to finish posting the end.

Readers, wanna know what happens? With the new patent he puts his new hometown to work and his old hometown too. He saves the day. He marries the red head. He may even put the ex in charge of the old plant since she knows what it takes to run it now. This way he saves his first family and his kids.

And everyone loves happily ever after.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Hell

I'd pay to read the last chapters if someone would tell me where.

And yeah anon 11/22 needs serious couch time.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Still . . .

. . . nothing after all these months of waiting for a final chapter. I've always been a big fan - I love your writing - but it was simply not very nice to keep all your faithful and appreciative readers in limbo. Please . . . finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't back off

don't back off writing here, this is and example of what good writing is all about

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continuation please

This is a great story. Any idea when the next chapter will be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Finish This Story

I loved the story, please finish it.

General_OGeneral_Oover 6 years ago
Where is chapter six

TTT you are an amazing writer your stories pull us in and we all love the characters and you have the talent that you bring them to life and make the readers care about your characters please don’t leave us hanging please write chapter six

Thanks a very big fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super

It would be great if you could elaborate on the seduction of BB. The picture is not clear..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
been a while....

Please add more chapters. This is a great story and it needs more chapters to a final conclusion. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A story without and ending

and a writer without honor

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really interesting story

Plzz complete ur story... This z worth making a movie on this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Five frustrating chapters with no conclusion. I say ‘frustrating’ because I’m still waiting for everyone (including hard-ass, non-lenient Honor) to realise that they were all wrong in some way, and Honor, wrong as he was about shit, didn’t deserve all the bullshit his so-called family put him through

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MIssing

Where is part ?six

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more parts

Last I heard TTT had some health problems that are slowing the release of future parts of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Health issues?

Never seen that mentioned anywhere...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Curious

Where is chapter six?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF

Finish the damn story

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Checking

in again. I figure I've got 30 more years given my ancestor's life lengths. I'll be checking for chapter 6 till then.

brazilianguy1brazilianguy1over 6 years ago
Amazing

I'll wait for the cap.6

I hope he forgive Beth...

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Forgive Beth

and marry the new girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter Six is coming on Valentine’s Day

Time for all of you to apologize to TTT, he told me you all betrayed him with your terrible comments. Just kidding, he said he is no Arnold. He did finish the last chapter, which I have proofread. Believe you me, it was worth the wait. See you in ten days!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
TxTallTales has passed

Unfortunately, right after I posted the final chapter published, I found out TTT had passed. No, not away you idiots, but a class in Kama Sutra. Hence the wait.3DC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is a little thing,

But i found it irksome.

Through 4 parts and 20(?) pages Beth's mom was 'Carol'. Then suddenly she is Mrs. D. (I couldn't even remember what the D stood for.)

The only thing I can figure is Texan wrote the first 4 parts, took a break, and didn't re-read before he started writing again.

Oh well. At least he is writing..

Looking forward to part 6.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
At This Moment

This story lacks an ending! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF! Oh Oh Oh! My Mother always said to wear clean undies in case you get hit by a bus! My Father's response to that was he's only going to need clean undies after he shit himself by getting hit by the bus! SEE YA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Forget the new girl, forgive Beth and move on. She'll NEVER do anything as remotely has that again, unless it's with Honor. Honor's life with her and the kids would be so much better if he did forgive Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 6

Will it come today. Someone was claiming it will come today.

General_OGeneral_Oabout 6 years ago
Where is chapter 6

Earlier post promised chapter 6 today is it coming or will we be left dissapointed

aaroraarorabout 6 years ago
My part 6 fantasy version

Since it has been a year, I'll post my fantasy ending to this tale, with all due apologies to the original author (Also, if TX likes the idea or any of this post, use whatever you want).

My first day returning home, my new home that is. I opened the door, and there, sitting on my new couch, were both Beth and Jane. "Well...shit." I said. Seeing two women that you love sitting next to each other is a whole new level of fear. I studied both for evidence of claw marks, torn hair, etc. and silently sighed in relief seeing none.

Beth looked at me and spoke, "Honor," (I guess she was calling me that again), "I know you want to do right by Jane, that you will do right by Jane. That means marriage, which means a divorce from me. You treated me well in the separation, and I know I can always trust you, so I will sign whatever divorce papers you put in front of me -- on one condition."

"It is stupid, god is it stupid, but...I want to watch you fuck her," a backhanded gesture at Jane, "while you are still married to me." She saw my words bubbling up, "No, let me finish, maybe I can explain, even though I have trouble understanding myself."

"I want you to get revenge, to fuck another woman the way I fucked another man. I want to see you fucking someone else, to feel that pain. I know it won't make you feel better, it won't change anything, but I need to be punished." I didn't know what to say to that, but she continued.

"Also, I want to see you cheat, just once in your life. You have worried too much about your honor, what you are doing to other people, for other people. I hope that if you have an affair, a completely justified one, that you will loosen up, open up, and maybe be happier. I still love you, and want this for you." She paused, and added her last point, "Plus, I know you are dying to fuck her, looking at her I'd be dying to fuck her too. So go on, do it for me, do it for her, and do it for you."

I looked at Jane, who had sat silently while Beth spoke, "Is this what you want for our first time?"

She smiled at me, "It isn't the romantic candlelight dinner and rose petals on the bed fantasy, but I think it feels right, somehow. Trust me, trust us, we will take care of you."

That last bit made me nervous, "I think you know why I have trouble trusting Beth." I snapped. Jane decided to shut me up with a kiss.

Her hands were on my belt, pulling it off, then I felt her working my pants. I broke the kiss long enough to work off my shirt, then whispered at her "Are you sure?" She answered with another kiss, as she unclasped her bra and shrugged it off. Once we were both naked I asked "how do you want it?"

"Well, if I'm the other woman, having an affair like an animal in heat, fuck me like one." She bent over the couch, right next to Beth. I looked at her and almost choked. She had pulled off her dress and underwear, and was calmly watching us in the nude. Worse, she had a hand between her legs and was openly masturbating. I looked back and Jane and saw that she was looking at Beth too.

Since she didn't complain, I didn't. I've mentioned that Beth is beautiful, and I sure didn't mind the view I was getting. I nosed into Jane, and pulled her head around for a kiss while I entered her. She moaned into my mouth. Soon I was pounding into her.

"I don't think I will last long, sorry, you are so hot."

Her response was to go wild on me, her hips shimmying, her hair flying, her mouth, "Oh god yes, Honor, fuck me, fill me with your big cock while your wife watches us." It went on and on, more of the same. Then "Yes, pinch my nipples you slut, you cheating whore, it's all you are good for."

I was a bit disturbed, both at what Jane was saying to the mother of my children, and at what I hadn't noticed. The hand Beth didn't have between her legs was on Jane's breast. As I watched, she slid it down the front of Jane's body, towards where my body met hers. Jane froze-well her upper body did. Her pussy went into convulsions, and I couldn't hold it any longer, I came hard inside her. I stayed inside until I got soft, then we all separated and sat on the couch. Somehow I ended up between the women. Two, naked women, who had both fucked me.

Jane was sweaty, but it didn't detract one bit from her beauty. "More?" She asked.

I looked at my dick, "I need a bit to recover."

Beth looked at Jane, "I bet we can fix that."

"Wait, I didn't..." I said, then I had two sets of lips on my dick, licking, kissing each other with my dick between them, one sucking, then the other. I was hard in seconds, but they didn't stop playing. I even felt a finger teasing below my balls. "Jane, if you want my dick in your pussy instead of me covering both your faces in cum, you will need to move now."

"Gladly lover, same position ok?" I wondered at that, but agreed. She moved the coffee table out of the way, even though it hadn't been a big problem. "I do have one confession to make. I'm bisexual. Beth had to agree to some things for me to get what she wanted."

As I moved behind Jane, I saw her line her mouth up with Beth. I was about to fuck my girlfriend while she ate out my wife. My cock was made of iron. My stamina on the other hand...

Jane didn't seem disappointed, she finished getting Beth off while rubbing herself, then turned to me. "Put it in her mouth and take what you want." I almost said "yes ma'am," in response. Beth leaned forward and I grabbed the back of her head. I was soft so it wasn't the brutal move I wanted, but she had my whole dick in her mouth, and started sucking and licking for all she was worth. Then Jane took her place, "Beth, your turn to lick."

Beth was lying on her back, licking Jane while Jane sucked me, and sure enough, I was hard again.

Jane said, "There is something Beth told me about, I've never done it or seen it in real life. Would you?"

"Would I what?"

"Fuck her ass while I watch?"

So now I was on the third doggie style fuck of the day, this time in an ass. I wasn't gentle, but Beth was pretty lubed up from her own cum, and my cock was covered in spit and cum. I forced my way in without pause, and I saw Beth flinch a few times, but it made me feel better somehow, I was punishing her, but in a way she would get over.

At first Jane watched from next to us, but then she got down under Beth, where she could see the joining. She pulled Beth around and pushed Beth's mouth to her puss, and returned the favor. When Beth came around my dick, I couldn't hold out. I shot into her bowels and then sat back, sliding out of her. She looked behind her at me with a disappointed look. Probably wanted me to stay inside as long as I could, but my legs were rubber.

"Beth, towels," Jane snapped, and Beth hurried to the bathroom, coming back with towels for all three of us. "Get a shower slut, while I talk to our man."

"Our?" I asked.

"You still love her, admit it. You need to punish her, and I like her body. She has agreed to divorce you, let me marry you, and then live in our house as a maid and nanny for the kids. In return, I get to fuck her any way I want, any time I want, and you get the same as long as you give me notice so I can watch if I want-or join in."

"That's not fair, I want the same notice."

"Done," she smiled at me, and I realized she had played me. Well, I'd made an agreement, and I always honored my agreements. Guess I would have to share my house with two beautiful horny bisexual women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thought I'd come back, with hope.

So many people have posted their aches and sadness at the cruel way you broke your promise to finish this story.

But still no finish, so I won't begin. I won't end up like them.

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories