A Trick For Their Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang, and she chugged the rest of her drink before moved slowly to the door, checking the phone to make sure it wasn't trick or treaters.

"Oh, look at you," she purred as she took in the vision on her doorstep.

A tall brunette in a sexy devil costume, complete with a pitchfork in one hand, and a plastic pumpkin dangling from the other.

"Rick!" she called out. "She's here, hurry up!"

He didn't respond, probably couldn't hear her from two rooms away and the shower running. Oh, well, he was going to miss sharing her first full look at tonight's delicious treat.

Lisa went to the door, her heart racing with excitement and anticipation of the amazing time they were going to have. She opened the door and laughed when the girl lifted the pumpkin and chirped, "Trick or Treat!"

She certainly was a treat in every sense of the word. Her costume consisted of a one piece short red dress belted tightly in the middle. The top featured a V-neck which plunged down between her breasts, which were on the smaller side, but propped up nicely from not just the tight dress, but the black bra Lisa could see the edges of.

Her long legs ended in a pair of black open toed fuck me heels and were encased in red thigh high fishnets, and despite being on the slender side, had a nice shape to them. The fish nets ended a few inches from the tattered strips that made up the hem of her dress, leaving a few inches of her well-toned thighs visible.

The girl's long, raven black hair had been pulled over her shoulders, so it hung alongside her breasts, framing the visible flesh of her chest. No doubt done deliberately, and it was an effective and sexy touch, her ebony hair a hot contrast to both the bright red dress and her fair complexion. A red headband with horns sat atop her head, completing her naughty devil outfit.

Thank God for an unseasonably warm night so the little minx didn't have to cover up an inch of her perfection with a jacket. As hot as her body was, her face was just as exciting. Like Lisa, her red eyeshadow and mascara were garishly applied and her cheeks heavily rouged.

Her lips, as full and sensual as her own, were painted blood red, but trimmed with black lip liner. The overall look leant her an intense and dissolute look, but Lisa's practiced eye could see the soft features beneath the whorish make-up.

Beneath the eye shadow, her brown eyes were wide and innocent, doe eyes, but Lisa imagined they could smolder under the right circumstances. Her face was slightly round, especially her cheeks, the last vestiges of a baby face.

Because of her youthful features her full lips, which on an older woman would be described as sensual, gave her more of a petulant bratty look. Overall, her face was caught between a teenager and a mature woman, a look that drove Lisa wild.

She wasn't just young, she looked barely legal as the saying went; exactly what her and Rick always looked for but could rarely find. A girl old enough to legally fuck and willing to do it for money wasn't easy to find.

Lisa's face flushed and a similar heat grew between her legs at the image of those lips pressed into a precious little pout as she looked up at her with those big doe eyes. Or better yet, around Rick's cock, whimpering as Lisa fed it to her.

"Trick or Treat?" The girl repeated, and Lisa realized she'd been standing there gawking.

She recovered from her lust addled daydreaming and went along with the game. "Are you looking for some candy, little girl?" she teased.

"Well, um," she lifted the pumpkin again, and Lisa noticed it was close to full. "It is Halloween."

"You even brought candy, what a nice touch!" Lisa beamed at her. "But there's only one thing I'm looking to unwrap, my sexy little devil." She ran her tongue over her lips, "Hmm, aren't you scrumptious looking."

"Thanks," the girl gave her an odd look, "You look good too, like a Halloween Harley Quinn."

"You like?" Lisa held up the pig tails. "They make great handles."

"I guess," she laughed, but it seemed forced, and Lisa's excitement grew; she was playing shy with her. "So, um, do you have any candy?"

"I sure do," Lisa stood to the side and pointed into the living room to the wicker basket. "You're the last trick I'm treating tonight," she winked at the joke, "So you can help yourself."

"Really? The girl flashed a big smile. "That's really nice of you, I can fill this thing, then go party!"

"That's sounds like a plan," Lisa moved to the side to let her by, "Come on in, I'm Lisa."

"Candy," the girl walked past her, and Lisa caught a whiff of her perfume which she recognized as Ariana Grande's Sweet like candy because Rick's teenage niece wore it.

"Like the perfume and the holiday?" Lisa joked as she closed the door behind her, then turned to admire the girl's small firm ass which was well displayed in the tight dress.

"No, for real," she reached the table and leaned over to rummage through the basket. "My name's Candace, so my nick name's candy, guess this is and Valentines are my holidays."

"Something tells me you'd be fun to unwrap any day of the year," Lisa sauntered around the table so she could get a look down Candy's dress and wasn't disappointed by the view of the inner halves of her smallish breasts in what looked like a black imitation leather bra.

Candy had been pulling out Tootsie rolls and snickers bars, and dropping them into her rapidly filling pumpkin, but paused at her remark. She looked as if she were going to reply, but instead continued picking through the basket, but more quickly.

Lisa took a moment to admire her long black nails, then a quick glance at her feet to see the toes beneath the red fishnets matched.

"I know all that candy is tempting, but I have something a whole lot sweeter for you," she emitted a naughty giggle. "Stickier too."

Candy grabbed a last handful of treats and put them in the now full pumpkin, then straightened. In the heels she was Lisa's height, and their eyes met for the first time. Lisa's bright with excitement, but Candy's eyes were wide in shock.

"Are you hitting on me?"

Oh, how precious! She was playing shy! Where was Rick? He was missing the start of the game!

"Damn straight I am," Lisa told her. "Baby girl, you are hot as fuck."

"Baby girl?" She looked away, and Lisa was impressed with the look of genuine embarrassment on her face. She swore there might even be a hint of a blush under the heavy make-up. "I...I'm flattered, but I'm not into girls."

"I'm no girl, honey," Lisa gave her a wicked smile, "I'm a cougar looking for a kitten," she released a perfect tiger's growl, rolling her tongue.

"Um, wow," The flustered look on Candy's face was worthy of an Oscar, this girl was amazing. "But I'm not looking for that, I'm just trick or treating." She lifted the full pumpkin. "Thank you for the candy, I'm..."

"Just trick or treating?" Lisa smirked. "At your age and that outfit?"

"I'm only 18," she shrugged, and Lisa caught the delectable way her firm tits jiggled, but that thrill paled in comparison to her words; was she really only 18? The agency had out done itself this time. "I'm going to a party after this."

"That you are," Lisa stepped towards her, but Candy took a nervous step back. "A private party."

"I told you when you said I could take what I wanted that meant I could go party sooner," she seemed seriously put off, one hand on the hip, and even her foot tapping. Was she working her way through a performing arts school? What the fuck was Rick doing?

"And just so you know," Oh my god, she even has the tone to go with the body language, Lisa thought. "I'm trick or treating for my little brother, he broke his leg and can't go, so I said I'd bring him home candy."

"What a good big sis," Lisa nodded, playing along, and stalling for Rick to come out. If she found out he took a call from work, she'd shut him off for a week after tonight.

"Could have just bought some though, no?"

"I haven't gone in a couple of years and thought this would be fun."

"I bet it would be fun walking around looking as luscious as you do," Lisa laughed. "Let me guess, the women gave you dirty looks, the guys gave you extra treats?"

"Pretty much. You're the first woman that's done it though," Candy told her. "I appreciate you letting me fill up, have a nice night."

She spun on her heeled foot, and Lisa caught her arm.

"Hey!" Candy pulled away from her. "What are you drunk, or something?"

"Okay, honey, I love that you're all in on role playing, but how about we start a new game? My husband will be coming out in..."

"Your husband?" Candy's face scrunched up. "You want to tag team me? Ewww, creepy old people!"

"I am not old!" Lisa snapped at her, then took a breath. "Sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice, but I asked you to stop playing coy."

"I'm not playing anything," Candy had the indignant tone again. "Or with anyone, at least not here."

"Not here?"

"I'm off to a party and maybe I'll meet someone to hook up with, but one person, a guy my age, not my mom's."

"Still with the act?" Lisa sighed. "I'm sorry if I'm coming on too strong, you're young, maybe you're new to this. I have had a couple of drinks and I'm feeling fun and flirty."

"I'm not new to being perved on, its usually just not by a woman. I'm going now," she put her finger up in warning. "Don't grab me again, okay?"

"Here," Lisa reached down and picked up the envelope from the table. "This will make you less nervous. I should have already given it to you."

"What's that?" Candy eyed the envelope warily.

"Its for you, just take it. Consider it your best treat of the night." Lisa leaned over and dropped it into her pumpkin, then sat down on the couch. "Go ahead, you can make sure it's all there."

"Huh?" Candy pulled the envelope from the pumpkin and peered into it. "Holy shit."

"A thousand dollars, and if you're as good as you look, there might be a tip when we're done."

"Holy shit!" she repeated louder. "You think I'm a hooker?"

Lisa rolled her eyes. "I might have to forget the tip if you don't do as I ask and drop the games. That's the donation we agreed on with your agency."

"Donation?" she was still staring into the envelope.

""For your time," Lisa winked. "I mean that's all we're paying for, anything else that happens, just happens, right?"

"Nothing's happening!" Candy flipped the envelope back into the table. "I can't believe you think I'm a whore! Why? Because I'm dressed in a sexy costume?"

"Easier than to believe you were actually trick or treating like that, and for the last time, I'm going to nicely ask that we drop the oh, I don't do that, act and switch to playful." She patted the couch next to her. "Come to mama."

"Jesus! I'm not switching to anything because I'm not a fucking hooker! Can't believe you think..." she snapped her fingers. "You think I'm one because you're expecting one!"

"Duh."

"For you and your husband, that's..." she waved her hand. "Whatever, you do you and whoever else you want, I'm out of here."

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" Lisa rose from the couch. "Honey, if you don't think you can go through with it, fine go, but once I call the agency you won't be..."

"Lisa!" Rick spoke behind her, making her jump. "Let her go."

"Huh?" she turned around to see Rick clad in just a pair of black sweatpants behind her.

"She's not the girl."

"What?" Lisa's eyes went wide.

Rick lowered his voice to a whisper. "Agency called, that's why I took so long. The girl got rear ended a few hours ago, and just called them when she got out of the ER, hurt her back and neck."

"Oh, shit," Lisa felt her face flushing, and no longer from passion.

"They can't find anyone else short notice, guess we're not the only ones who like a trick as a treat. I tried two other places I found online and same thing. We're out of luck."

He stepped around Lisa.

"I apologize for this embarrassing situation, um...?"

"Candy."

"Seriously?" He started to laugh, then stopped when she wasn't smiling. "Again, apologies. My wife thought you were someone else, and honestly I can't really blame her, you showed up exactly when she was supposed to, and you look the part shall we say."

"Thanks," Candy shook her head. "Told you I wasn't a hooker."

"I'm sorry, far sorrier than Rick is because I made an absolute fool out of myself."

"It's okay, I guess," she shrugged. "Now you know I wasn't lying about trick or treating."

"Right, and that's a nice thing you're doing for your brother. I hope you have a great time at the party."

"Thanks," Candy surprised her with a smile. "Okay, now that this is sorted out, it is kind of funny."

"Funny for you maybe, you didn't act like a reject from desperate housewives."

"I don't think you're desperate," Candy wasn't looking at her as she spoke, instead she was eying Rick, like blatantly up and down eying him. "I think you're pretty lucky, your husband's damn fine."

"Why thank you!" Rick flashed his high wattage smile. "Seeing you said that I won't feel as creepy to tell you I'm even more disappointed about tonight after seeing you. I can see why Lisa was so excited. "You're a beautiful young woman."

"Yeah?" Candy's smile broadened. "You think so?"

"Not just beautiful, you're, what's the expression, sexy as fuck." He put his hand up. "I mean that in a harmless way but have to call it like I see it."

"You can call it whatever you want," Candy beamed.

"Hey, you called us a creepy couple and told me I was your mom's age!" Lisa complained. "Now you're all smiles."

"I think older guys are hot," Candy shrugged, and Lisa saw Rick catch the same jiggle she had.

"Do you now?" Rick winked at Lisa. "Tell me more."

"Daddy issues," Lisa folded her arms over her chest.

"Behave, babe," he chided her. "We're the ones who were rude to her," he chuckled. "Well, you were."

"She's pouting," Candy pointed to Lisa, "That's funny."

"I love a good pout," Rick admitted. "My wife has a good one, but they're better from a pretty young girl. I bet you have a good pout, especially with those big eyes."

"I do have a nice pout," Candy lowered her head and looked shyly at him. "Wanna see it?"

"I'd love to." Rick was standing to Lisa's right and slightly behind her, just enough to give her ass a quick tap, a signal to play along. "You going to show me, or you teasing?"

"I guess I could show you," Candy gave him a quick smile, then pushed her black coated lower lip into an adorable pout while looking up at him through her long lashes.

"Oh, that is nice," Rick said softly as Candy managed to make her lower lip tremble. "Very bratty, very sexy."

"You get whatever you want with that don't you?" Rick tapped Lisa again and she took the hint he wanted her to let him do the talking.

"I do."

"Just from your dad or, you know," Rick gave her a sly smile. "From the boys?"

"From everyone, but," she fixed her eyes directly on his, "Especially from older men."

"Right, you said you like older men, but we didn't get to hear why."

"They're not stupid like boys my age, they don't play games, they're not grabby, and I don't know, boys my age should be in shape, but an older guy who looks good? That's hot."

"For someone who's only 18, you know a lot about older guys," Lisa spoke up. She could feel Rick shooting her a look, but her question paid off.

"Just because I'm 18 doesn't mean I haven't fucked a couple of older men."

Lisa's nipples stiffened at her comment, and she felt her excitement returning. Since Rick had appeared, Candy's demeanor had completely changed. She was obviously flirting with him, but she'd also said she didn't like women. If they couldn't get her into both of them, it wouldn't happen.

"Something you didn't say about guys my age," Rick took over. "Is thing with boys your age, they're with a hot young woman like you and they think its always going to be that way.

"But for us? We know that's not always the case, so we appreciate a fine young body in a way they don't. We know we're lucky to be with them and we treat them a lot better because of it."

"I don't know," Candy nodded towards Lisa and her next words had her pussy flowing once more. "Your wife is pretty damn sexy, I think you made out okay."

"She is sexy," Rick put his arm around her and leaned in, giving her a quick kiss. "Lisa's still the most beautiful desirable woman I've ever seen."

"Aw, that's sweet!" Candy clapped her hand to the one still holding the pumpkin. "Tell you what, you guys are both lucky."

"We think so, that's why we do anything we can to make each other happy, but right now? I feel like I owe you something to make you happy."

He picked up the envelope and reached into it.

"Yeah?" Candy watched him; her eyes bright in anticipation.

"I think this can make up for our little case of mistaken identity." Rick handed her two hundred dollar bills. "Fair?"

"Thank you!" She took the money, folded it, and shoved it deep into the pumpkin.

"It was nice meeting you, Candy," Rick extended his hand. "You have fun at that party," he gave a mock sigh. "Too bad there will only be boys there though."

"Right, the party." Lisa saw her eyes were darting back and forth between the envelope in Rick's hand and Rick himself.

They moved from his face to linger on his muscular torso, then to Lisa's delight directly on his crotch. Lisa wasn't the only one excited, even in the loose fitting sweatpants, her husband's semi hard cock was prominently displayed.

She tried to slow her breathing and stay calm and gave credit to Rick who despite his own lust was still acting casual and conversational, his experience as an attorney paying off.

"You should be going, don't want to miss anymore fun." He put his hand up in an "Oh, well" gesture. "Our fun was ruined, yours doesn't have to be."

"I think you guys can have plenty of fun from the looks of it."

"We do, all year long," Lisa said, "I am a lucky woman, we still go at it like teenagers, but thing is? Once a year we give ourselves a little treat."

"Ten years now?" Rick asked casually.

Candy's eyes had been on Rick but shifted to Lisa and her heartbeat faster when she saw her dark eyes roam over her, starting at her bare feet, and ending at her breasts.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Can I ask you guys a question?"

"Sure," Rick answered then put his hand up. "Hey, you want a drink?"

"I'm only 18," Candy reminded them, but with a smile playing about her lips.

"Because you weren't going to drink at that party?" Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"Guilty," she giggled, a sound Lisa longed to hear in her ear or muffled from between her thighs.

"How's an appletini sound?" Lisa asked. "Its sweet, but does the job," she winked. "Kind of how I like my girls."

This time Candy wasn't put off by her remark and nodded. "Can I really have a drink?"

"Absolutely," Rick gestured to the recliner. "Have a seat."

"Thanks!" Candy sat down and put the pumpkin on the coffee table.

Lisa kept an eye on her as she went to the bar and watched her cross her long legs. She caught a flash of white thigh and black thong, and when she picked up the appletini mix, her fingers trembled on the bottle.

It could still happen.

Lisa ignored the small glasses and poured her a tall one and brought it over to her.

"Hear you go, sweetie," she leaned over, and felt her confidence grow when Candy looked down her robe as she took the drink.

She took a sip, then a long swallow as Lisa joined Rick on the couch across from Candy.

"Wow, this is good!"

"It is, the real ones are stronger, but I buy the mix," Rick admitted. "Too lazy to make drinks."

"He has better things to do," Lisa put her hand on his thigh, a few inches from his semi hard cock.