A Trick For Their Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy's legs closed, trapping their hands between her firm, now sweaty, thighs and she writhed on the couch, releasing a series of sharp little yips that sounded like hiccups.

Lisa and Rick continued to work her like the experienced team they were, their fingers still moving, their tongues and lips still on her nipples.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" Candy squealed her arms going around their shoulders, her nails digging into them, and using the leverage to lift her ass off the couch as her hips thrust and ground into their hands.

Lisa felt as if she were close to popping just from pent up excitement and listening to Candy's deliciously loud, powerful orgasm. She eyed Rick's now glistening cock bobbing between his legs, and her mouth watered at the thought of sharing it with their new special friend.

Candy's yelping turned into breathy whimpers and her hips slowed, her ass settling back on the couch as her body relaxed.

"H...holy shit," she panted, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "I came really hard," she giggled as she dropped her feet from the coffee table.

Lisa rose from the couch and swung her leg over Candy's hips so she was straddling her and pulled her head into her left breast. This time now only did Candy immediately suck her nipple, but much more confidently.

Lisa moaned and ground her hips into Candy's as without needing to be told, their horny little devil switched to sucking her other tit. Rick leaned over and Lisa turned her head to kiss him.

She grabbed his cock, stroking it while now shaking her side to side, slapping her large breasts into Candy's face while grinding on her, giving her an impromptu lap dance.

She pumped Rick harder, loving the way he moaned into her mouth. He was so fucking hard! She could feel his cock throbbing in her hand and whispered. "Your turn, baby?"

"Or yours," he replied, his hand cupping her left breast, lifting it, and feeding her nipple to Candy, a move that caused her to squirm even harder. "I can wait."

"Hmm-mm," she sighed as she tuned to the side giving Candy her right breast while Rick lowered his head to her left. "We need to get you off so you can fuck us long and hard, isn't that right, baby girl?"

"I want to get fucked!" Candy giggled again.

Lisa moaned at her words and that precious little girl giggle. She leaned back, allowing her two lovers more room to suck her aching nipples. Raising her arms over her head, she slowed her hips, as if she were riding the young girl.

"Tell me my wife's not sexy as fuck?" Rick spoke around her nipple.

"Yeah, she is," Candy smiled up at her, then with teasing slowness, traced a wet circle around her nipple with just the tip of her adorable pink tongue. "She's really wet too!"

Lisa got herself wetter, putting her hands on the back of their heads and guiding them together. Neither protested as their lips parted and they kissed deeply. Lisa watched Rick's tongue explore Candy's wide open mouth and grabbed his cock once again.

"I think I need this in my mouth," she lowered her face to theirs, giving each of them a brief, but tongue filled kiss. "Now."

She slid off Candy's lap, planning to sink to her knees and getting Candy to join her. But as soon as she moved, Candy turned on the couch, bent over Rick and took his cock deep into her mouth.

"Fuck," Rick gasped as Candy bobbed her head in his lap.

"Guess she's more than talk," Lisa still had his cock in her hand, now holding it for Candy who wasn't just sucking, but moaning softly, her brown eyes partially shut and a look of delight on her face as if Rick's cock was the best thing she'd ever tasted.

"She's showing me," Rick sighed and leaned back on the couch, one hand on Candy's back, the other brushing her dark hair from her face so Lisa could get a clear view of her soft black lips gliding along her husband's thick shaft.

Lisa released his cock and leaned over Candy, kissing Rick hard while the young girl moaned around him. He returned the kiss, his hands going to her tits, playing with her nipples as their tongues waged war between their lips.

"Look at her go," she purred as Candy's head moved faster and her moans were now accompanied by sloppy slurping sounds that had Lisa's clit throbbing.

She gave Rick a last quick peck on the lips and dropped to her knees in front of him. Her eyes on Candy as she continued to blissfully suck, Lisa grabbed his pants and tugged them off him.

Rick spread his legs and Lisa slid up between them and lowering her head, sucked his balls into her mouth. He groaned as she swirled her tongue around them, bathing them with her soft pink flesh, then sucking on each side of his sac, leaning her head back, stretching them.

Candy's eyes opened and met her gaze as worked her husband's swollen sac. Lisa smiled at her, then placing her tongue on his balls licked her away over them, then onto his shaft.

She slid her tongue along his hard flesh until she met Candy's lips.

"My turn?" Lisa smiled sweetly at her.

Candy released his cock, and a shudder ran through Lisa at the trail of pre cum laced drool that dangled between Candy's chin and Rick's cock. She caught it with her tongue, and noisily slurped it between her lips.

She made a show of fluttering her tongue up and down Rick's shaft, then around his purple head, before taking him into her mouth. Lisa teased him, gently sucking on just his head before opening wide and taking his full length in one smooth suck.

"Damn!" Candy exclaimed as Lisa's multicolored lips wrapped around the base of his shaft.

Lisa opened wider, making a wet gagging sound as his cock pushed down the back of her throat. She slipped her tongue out, sliding it over his balls, then released him with a loud wet sucking sound, spit flowing down her chin.

She took him back into her mouth and went to town, bobbing her head rapidly, and showing off, repeatedly deep throating him, each suck ending in a nasty gurgling sound. She lifted her pig tails and Rick took them in his hands.

Lisa stopped moving, and Rick eagerly took over, thrusting his hips and pounding his cock down her throat. His moving caused Candy to ease from his lap and drop to her knees next to Lisa.

With Candy no longer across him. Rick rose to his feet and holding her pig tails ruthlessly fucked her mouth. Lisa's squeal turned into a choking sound as he pounded his cock down her throat deep enough for his balls to slap into her chin.

Lisa gagged, but in between moaned and whimpered. Her now watering eyes rolled back as her husband abused her talented mouth and throat. She shifted her gaze to the side to see Candy staring, her eyes and mouth wide as she watched Rick brutally face fuck her.

Drool and pre cum flowed down her face which was now red from exertion and streaked with mascara. Rick shoved her head back, his now dripping cock exiting her mouth among a wet slurping sound and a large sticky glob pouring down her chin.

As Lisa gasped for breath, he turned slightly to the side, offering his sloppy cock to Candy. To Lisa's excited surprise, she showed no hesitation, opening wide and taking him back into her mouth.

"Look at you," Rick whispered when Candy emulated Lisa, putting her hands on his thighs, and using just her mouth on him.

She sucked faster then she had before and Lisa's hand strayed between her legs, stroking her sopping pussy through her thong, when Candy opened wider and gagged from taking him deeper than she had before.

She kept her mouth on him, her eyes widening and her face turning red as she opened wider and was obviously forcing herself to take more of his length. She had him about tow thirds down before she removed him, took a deep breath then attacked his cock like this was now a personal question.

"You little slut!" Lisa laughed, her hand going into Candy's long dark hair to keep it from her face as she choked herself with Rick's cock.

Gagging, eyes watering, and spit spilling from the sides of her mouth, Candy wouldn't be daunted. She angled her head, and in a move that thrilled both of them, turned her dark eyes up to Rick, meeting his gaze as she force fed herself his long dick.

With a triumphant gurgle, she pushed her lips to the base of his shaft. She held him there, then shook her head vigorously side to side.

"Fuck," Rick gasped as her move caught him by surprise.

He moaned louder as she kept swirling his sensitive head around in her warm wet mouth and Lisa was splattered with the drool escaping her mouth. Candy slurped her way back to his tip, then eased her mouth halfway down before stopping.

"Hmm?" she batted her eyes at him as she remained motionless.

"Jesus," Lisa swallowed hard against her rising lust, the little minx wanted him to fuck her face.

Rick was happy to oblige, but went much slower than he had with Lisa, sliding his cock into Candy's willing mouth only partway before easing back. Lisa slid over behind Candy and slipped her arms around her.

While she admired Rick's long, wet, and now black and orange smeared cock, she cupped Candy's small tits and fingered her nipples. Candy moaned around Rick's cock and moved her head forward, driving him deeper into her mouth.

Rick moved his hips faster and was now pushing his cock further into her mouth, and after an initial sloppy gag that sent spit flowing from her chin onto Lisa's left hand, she eagerly accepted him.

Lisa put her chin on Candy's shoulder and opened her mouth, wagging her tongue. Rick eased his cock from between Candy's lips and slipped it between hers. Lisa groaned as he gave her several quick thrusts, his head thumping against the back of her throat.

He removed it and Candy quickly grabbed it and shoved it back into her mouth, sucking with an enthusiasm that had Lisa squirming in her soaked thong. Rick withdrew from her mouth, and Lisa sighed when Candy went "Awwww!" and pouted when he fed his cock once more to Lisa.

This time he pumped her mouth much slower, and she figured he was getting close and trying to back down to enjoy more of this incredible double blow job.

"Trick or treat!" Candy exclaimed and opened wide.

"Oh my god, you're perfect!" Rick laughed and Lisa joined him, giving her tits an appreciative squeeze.

"Told you I like to suck c...hmmm!" she groaned when Rick shoved his dick back into her mouth, this time more roughly than before.

He fucked her mouth harder as well, now using long hard strokes that had Candy gurgling and making sloppy choking sounds, but her head bobbed in time with his hips, driving her mouth onto his plunging cock.

Drool and pre cum dripped down her chin and chest, sliding over her small tits. Lisa scooped some in her fingers and rubbed it into her hard nipples. Candy whimpered and her hands roamed over Rick, her fingers sliding over his hard stomach and thick thighs.

Rick whipped his cock from Candy's mouth and Lisa eagerly accepted it, rising higher on her knees to be able to suck it better. When he removed it to give to Candy, Lisa spit on his head, and sighed in lust inspire awe when the young girl happily gobbled his cock just as quickly.

When Rick slipped it out, Candy returned the favor, letting a thick glob of drool flow into it. Lisa noisily slurped it from her husband's cock before sucking him once more. She released him and slid back to her left, so Rick's dick was between them.

When he went to give it to Candy, Lisa grabbed it, placed her lips along side his shaft and ran them up and down. Taking the cue, Candy pressed her black lips to the other side.

"Life is good," Rick moaned, his hands on their heads as both women ran their lips up and down his shaft.

Lisa opened wider, wrapping her lips around his cock, and remaining still. Rick thrust his hips, and catching on, Candy did the same, so he was now fucking both sets of their soft lips.

Lisa's hands caressed his thigh and she felt it trembling. She put her hand on his stomach and pushed. Rick sat back on the couch and opened his legs wide. Lisa slid along his right leg, and as Candy joined her, she grabbed her face and kissed her.

They moaned as they're tongues, both sticky with precum, caressed each other. Lisa pressed her lips to Candy's and sucked hard, slurping a sticky mess from Candy's mouth to hers.

She broke the kiss and spit the mess onto Rick's cock before grabbing it and sucking it into her mouth. She bobbed her head rapidly and felt his leg shaking against her.

She stopped sucking and angled his cock to Candy who obediently opened wide. Lisa fed it to her, easing it between her lips and hold it while she sucked him fast and hard.

"Shit," Rick groaned. "You two are a little too good at this."

Lisa ducked her head, and once again sucked on his balls as she continued to blow him. When she ran her tongue up his shaft, Candy released his cock, letting Lisa take it into her mouth, and took her turn on his sac, sucking the entire thing into her precociously talented mouth.

Rick put a hand on each of their heads, and Lisa felt his fingers trembling as well. She joined Candy on his balls, the girl moving her mouth over so they were each working one side.

Lisa stroked his sloppy wet cock and felt it twitching in her grip. She kissed Candy, then trailed her tongue up his shaft. Candy followed her example and when Lisa reached his smooth swollen knob, she swirled her tongue around it.

Candy did the same and Rick's breath caught, and his hips jerked. Lisa wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft, and lightly stroked him. Her partner in lust put her fingers over Lisa's so they were both stroking him.

Rick's fingers tightened in their hair as Lisa licked faster, now catching the sensitive ridge beneath his head. Candy worked her tongue over his head, bathing it and occasionally swiping over hers.

"Oh.... oh damn," Rick moaned, his legs straightening around them as his entire body tensed.

Lisa continued to simply lick, letting the teasing orgasm slowly build. His cock jerked in their fingers, and she now added her lips, grazing them over his head as if she were going to suck, but simply caressing him.

She met Candy's for a slow kiss that had Rick's breath coming in short gasps as they stalled his release. Candy worked her lips over his head and have him a hard suck that made him groan.

With a sexy little giggle, she then resumed just using her tongue on them and Rick was now squirming on the couch, yearning to cum. Lisa loved having him like this, her strong, sexy confident husband, wiggling and moaning like a teenage boy as she and Candy had him at their mercy.

Lisa cupped his balls with her free hand, lightly tickling them with her nails, then released a moan over his head when Candy, this time without being coaxed, cupped Lisa's right breast, her thumb gliding over her pink nipple.

Between their battling tongues and teasing lips, Rick's cock twitched, and his head was so swollen it looked as if it were going to explode. A trickle of pre cum leaked out, and they both caught some on their tongues and proceeded to smear it over each other's lips.

Lisa sped up her stroking, pushing Candy's fingers to keep pace. She pressed her lips to his tip and sucked, slurping up more pre cum, as Candy swirled her tongue just beneath her mouth.

She gave his balls a gentle squeeze, then worked her lips up and down his shaft, stroking him with them as Candy continued to work his head. Rick's legs were shaking violently and when Lisa returned to his head and joined Candy in tonguing him he released a soft whimper she wished she had on tape, and a pearly drop of cum appeared in the slit of his cock.

It oozed out and Lisa shivered when she caught it on her tongue. Another drop followed, and Candy caught this one, a soft moan escaping her as she tasted him.

"Fuck!" Rick exclaimed and a long thick spurt erupted between their lips.

The first squirt shot onto Lisa's cheek, but she pushed his cock towards Candy do the next one was a direct shot into her mouth. Candy once again backed her talk by proving she was no cum dodger.

Not flinching, she continued to lick Rick's spurting cock, the cum oozing from her mouth over her lips and down both her chin and his shaft. Lisa fed him to herself, getting a good dose into her own mouth, and pushing it out with her tongue sending it flowing back onto him.

Ricks moaning and gasps were lost among Lisa and Candy's as they continued to work his spraying cock while his cum smeared over each other's lips and tongues. His cock thrust between them as he lost control of his hips, his oozing tip smearing over their cheeks.

His hips slowed and his moans softened as only a few weak dribbles flowed from his spent cock. Lisa took him into her mouth and sucked hard enough to hollow her cheeks, making him moan her name as she was rewarded with a few more drops.

She released him and grabbed Candy's face, between her hands, and pulled her into a sloppy cum filled kiss. Lisa's breath hissed int Candy's mouth then she removed her hand from Ricks still twitching dick, to grab Lisa's other breast and was now fondling both of them.

Lisa let her face go and returned the favor, playing with her tits while their lips and tongues passed Rick's cm back and forth. Lisa, her lust out of control, broke the kiss and began licking the cum from Candy's face, slurping it between her lips.

"So fucking dirty," Candy whispered, but it didn't stop her, from returning the favor, and pressing her lips to Lisa's chin and sucking the cum from it.

Lisa had kept a mouthful and lowering her head let it drool onto Candy's right breast. She quickly ducked down lower and sucked it from her firm young flesh. Candy emitted a high pitched little sound as Lisa sucked her cum coated nipple and thrust her tit further into her face, shaking side to side and smearing it around Lisa's face.

"That was fucking amazing," Rick sighed, his hands sliding down their backs as Lisa raised her head and resumed kissing Candy, where she promptly had the cum Candy had in her mouth shoved back into hers.

This time she swallowed it, moaning at the way his salty load slid down her greedy throat.

"I need to fucking cum!" Lisa hissed, rising to her feet.

"Let's go into the bedroom, where we have more room," Rick suggested.

"Fuck that, I want it now!"

Lisa sprawled onto the couch, throwing one long leg over his, the other over the arm of the couch. She yanked her thong to the side, exposing her glistening pussy.

"Eat my cunt, baby girl! Mama needs to cum!"

Candy looked up at her, her face red and sweaty, her make up streaming down her face from forcing Rick's cock down her young throat. Her cheeks and chin were sticky from remains of their shared load, and she was breathing heavily, her small tits rising with each breath.

She eyed her pussy with a mixture of nerves and desire, But Lisa was losing patience. "Come over here and give me a kiss, little girl," she spread her lips wide and tapped her throbbing clit. "Now."

"Easy there, boss," Rick slid next to her, and slipped his hand between her thighs, stroking her wet slit. "Patience."

"You just got your cock sucked by two hot girls! Stick patience up your ass!"

Candy laughed at her and eased over on her knees until she was between Lisa's wantonly spread legs.

"Let's get this out of the way." Rick grabbed the side of Lisa's thong and with a hard yank snapped the side off her hip.

"Ow!" Lisa yelped, then groaned at the way he roughly ripped pulled the torn thong from beneath her, leaving her cunt completely exposed.

Rick's fingers eased over her clit, then through the patch of blonde fuzz over her moist pink flesh. "My wife has a beautiful pussy, don't you think?"

He cupped her breast and lifted while lowering his head and sucking her nipple.