A Trick For Their Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But not enough to stop Lisa from reveling in the action. Her eyes remained on Candy, watching her brown eyes roll back and her lips part as she cried out in ecstasy. Her face was a red, sweaty, and sticky mess, half her lipstick smeared around her mouth, and some of her dark hair plastered to her sweaty chest and shoulders.

She looked like a beautiful hot mess, and between that, and Rick's giving it to her good and hard, she felt her own clit, responding, aching for more of the snake that had bit, or in her case, licked her.

"Ohhh, fuck me," Candy moaned as her body went limp, her hands falling from her having tits.

"That's the plan." Rick pulled his cock from Lisa's dripping cunt, and grabbing her right hip, yanked her to the side.

"Hey!" she squealed as she rolled onto her back next to Candy. "You don't have to.... Oh, baby, I love it!"

Her abrupt mood shift was courtesy of the way Rick leaned over the bed, placed his hands on Candy's thighs and buried his face between them.

"Shit!" Candy cried out as Rick plunged his tongue insider her and sucked loud enough to make his lips smack. "That's, oh god!"

Rick slipped his tongue through her lips and Lisa watched as he traced her still quivering clit in several fast circles. He slipped two fingers inside her, making her squeal, and her legs kicked by his sides, as he switched to sucking her now over sensitive clit.

"Stop," she whimpered, her hands on his broad shoulders, trying in vain to push him away. "It feels too good, I...stop, please stop!"

Her begging had him sucking her harder and Lisa rolled to her knees and grabbed Candy's wrists, pulling her hands back.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Candy bucked on the bed, writhing, and whimpering as Rick continued working her clit. "It's too, I.... I just.... I can't...Ohhhh."

Her hips bucked wildly, but Rick slipped his arms around her thighs, holding her down while he ate her young cunt with a gusto that had Lisa's mouth and pussy watering and yearning for another release.

Candy tried to pull her hands from Lisa's grasp, but she held her tightly and using her weight, leaned over, pinning her arms over her head.

"No, no!" she whimpered. "Its too much, it tickles! Oh, stop!"

Rick gave her clit one more hard suck, then slid up onto his knees on the bed. He grabbed Candy's ankles, and lifted her legs in the air, holding them open, he pushed the head of his cock through her slick lips.

"Yes!" Candy's tune immediately changed, and she stopped squirming. "Fuck me!"

Rick teased all three of them as he slid his cock through her lips several times, and Candy moved her hips, thrusting them in hopes of getting him inside her.

"Don't be mean!" she pouted, "No fair teasing me!"

"No fair!" Lisa mimicked her in a little girl voice, pushing her lips into a pout that rivaled hers.

"Don't make fun!" Candy tried to pull her hands from Lisa's grasp. "I just want to get fucked! I thought you guys wanted to.... Oh my God!!!!!"

With her attention on Lisa, Rick caught her by surprise, entering her in one long thrust.

"Fuck that's.... big!" Candy whimpered, her eyes going so wide Lisa wanted to laugh. "Easy," she moaned as Rick eased back, removing all but the tip. "Go easy."

Rick obliged her, this time slowly introducing his cock to her inch by teasing inch. Candy whined and moaned but didn't resist as he pushed his full length into her and remained still, letting her spread around him.

"Christ, she's tight!" he marveled.

"His cock is so big!" Candy moaned, her eyes shifting to Lisa. "He was fucking you so hard!"

"I'm used to it baby girl," she leaned over and kissed her precious pouting lips. "You'll get used to it too."

Rick eased partway out, and Lisa licked her lips at the sight of her pink flesh tightly clinging to his thick wet shaft. He eased back in, then began slowly fucking her.

Candy moaned and Lisa released her arms, but she let them remain on the bed over her head as she lay there breathing hard and whimpering as Rick took his time letting her get accustomed to his size.

Lisa fondled her breasts, playing with her nipples and whispered. "That's a good girl, just relax, pretty soon you'll want him to fuck you as hard as he was fucking me."

Candy's response was another whimper, but for the first time her hips moved, rising to meet Rick's cock. He picked up the pace, not just going faster, but inserting more of his length with each thrust.

"Oh, oh, that's," Candy stuttered, then sighed. "Wow, that's starting to feel good!"

"There you go, that's my girl." Lisa gave her nipples a playful pinch, as she watched Rick's cock plunder her young flesh.

She leaned over and opened wide, Rick removed his cock from Candy and slipped it into Lisa's waiting mouth. She sighed around him as she bobbed her head, tasting both her and Candy's juices from his hard flesh.

She slipped him from her mouth but grabbed him and slapped his cock against her clit. Candy gasped, then groaned when Lisa pushed his cock through her lips and fed it to her pussy.

Rick took it up a level, now going faster and spreading her legs wider.

"Deep," she moaned, but her hips were moving faster, and her whimpers were now sounds of total pleasure, and not mixed with any discomfort. "So deep!"

Lisa could tell Rick was struggling to hold back, but he managed to only go slightly faster. Her clit throbbed and her nipples were aching for another release, and tired of babying her, Lisa swung her left leg over Candy's head, so she was straddling her shoulders.

Before she could react, Lisa lowered herself down sitting on her face. Candy squealed, then again and with a much higher pitch when her move caused Rick to lose control and fuck her much harder.

Candy's legs jerked in his grasp, but he held her red clad ankles tightly as he was now giving her a good hard pounding. Her hands came up behind Lisa, grabbing her hips and trying to push, but she had no leverage.

Lisa ground her hips, smearing her wet flesh into Candy's face as she whimpered and yelped beneath her. She leaned over, and Rick did the same. They shared a long tongue filled kiss as they both pleasured themselves on the young girl pinned between them.

Lisa leaned back and grabbed Candy's tits, rolling her hard nipples between her fingers. Candy's yelps continued but seemed less urgent as she became used to Rick's increased pace.

He maintained a fast pace, his cock driving into her prone pussy, but didn't go any harder. When he pulled her legs together and placed her fishnet clad feet on his chest and let them go, she kept them there.

He placed his finger on her swollen clit and Candy jerked beneath her. Lisa ground her hips faster, now sliding front to back and she groaned when for the first time she felt Candy's tongue flick over her clit.

Lisa moved faster and Candy kept her tongue rigid, letting her ride her face.

"She's goddamn amazing," Rick whispered as he rubbed her clit in hard circles. "She can't be 18."

"You tell me," Lisa giggled. "That cunt feel 18 to you?"

"She is fucking tight," he sighed. "Even this wet she doesn't want to let go."

His words caused her hips to move faster and now in a circular motion. Candy's hands slid from her hips, up her sides and Lisa moaned, and Rick whistled in admiration when he her hands found Lisa's tits.

"Jesus," Lisa gasped when Candy's fingers captured her nipples. "I swear I'm ready to fucking come again already!"

Whether she was just getting more excited or could hear Lisa from beneath her, Candy moved her head side to side, causing Lisa to remain still and let her lick her clit. Her thighs were already trembling around her head, and Lisa saw Candy's feet were pushing harder into Rick, lifting her ass, and pushing his cock deeper.

His thumb continued to work her clit as Lisa played with her nipples. She felt Candy's breath coming hot and fast into her quivering pussy, and Lisa wiggled on her face, moving her clit into the girl's fluttering tongue.

Lisa gasped when Candy pinched her nipples roughly then again when she caught her clit between her lips and sucked hard on it. Rick saw the look on he face and knowing how close she was, reared his hips back and tore into Candy as hard as he had Lisa.

Candy released a long squeal into her hot flesh, and Lisa cried out when she pinched her nipples even harder than before. Lisa paid her back in kind twisting Candy's just as hard.

Candy's back arched, but she sucked Lisa's clit hard several times and a sudden twist of her nipples sent her over the edge. Lisa came like an animal, her head back, mouth wide open and howling in pleasure.

Her orgasm triggered Candy's who bucked wildly between them, her hips bucking, legs kicking in the air and yelping into Lisa's convulsing cunt. Rick kept working Candy's clit but slowed his fucking.

He was as read and sweaty as the two women were and his breathing was getting heavier. Even with his control and having already come Candy's already tight teen aged cunt contracting around him had him getting close.

"Hold on, baby," Lisa moaned in between her sharp yips as she ground her pussy into Candy's trapped face. "I want more!"

Rick gave her a look of 'Are you kidding' but knew she wasn't. He could either try and last longer this round before they took a breather, or she'd immediately suck him until he was hard enough to shove into her needy cunt, and she was sure Candy would help.

Between them, Candy released a long high pitched sigh, and stopped moving, her hands falling from Lisa's breasts and her legs falling limply by Rick's sides. Lisa wiggled her hips once more into her face as the last of her orgasm flowed through her, then managed to swing her leg over her.

Rick quickly withdrew from Candy, trying for enough time to back away from the point of no return.

"You...guys.... are... hardcore," Candy spoke between ragged breaths, her face a bigger mess than it was before.

"Not done yet, baby girl." Lisa told her. "Roll over and get that cute ass in the air."

Candy displayed the same look Rick had.

"You don't want to take that dick doggy?" Lisa shrugged and rolled onto her hands and knees. "All mine then, come on baby, take your dirty pony for a ride!"

Rick slid up behind her and slammed into her hard enough to make her rock forward. He gripped her hips tightly and went to town on her, showing that even the short time out he'd taken had given him new life.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Lisa cried out. "Pound that pussy! Take that sloppy fucking cunt!"

"Wow," Candy said as she sat up. "Your wife is a goddamn nympho."

"No," Lisa turned her head to smirk at her. "Just not a little girl who can't take a real fucking."

"What" Candy bristled. "Screw you, old lady, I'm not done yet!" She quickly rolled onto her knees next to her and wiggled her ass enticingly. "How about you take a younger model for a ride?"

"Holy crap, can we keep you?" Rick whipped his cock from Lisa and slipped it into Candy.

Lisa smiled as Rick hammered into the young girl as hard as he had her.

"Ow, ow, ow!' Candy cried out, but when he slowed yelled. "No, don't stop!" and with a laugh, Rick resumed tearing into her.

They were only a foot apart, and she leaned over, kissing her, and capturing her precious yelps in her mouth. Rick slipped his fingers inside Lisa's at this point literally sloppy cunt, thrusting them while he fucked Candy. He removed his cock and went back inside Lisa, now fingering Candy.

He went back and forth several times, giving both women a minute of good hard fucking. They both lowered their heads to the bed, pushing their asses up and watching each other get fucked.

When Rick switched to fucking Candy, Lisa sat up, then putting her hand on his shoulder, stood on the bed. Bracing herself on him she swung her leg over Candy and lowered herself onto her.

Using her height and long legs, she knelt over her so she was resting on Candy's back, but her knees and hands were on the bed, keeping her full weight off her. Now presented with their wet cunts on top of each other, Rick slipped it into Lisa for a few thrusts, then Candy.

He moved back and forth more quickly, only giving each of them a few slow pumps before switching. Lisa knew he was close again, and this time she'd let him get off, but give him one more thrill.

She slipped off Candy and rolled onto her back next to her. Lisa eased over until her head was between Candy's knees and opened wide. Rick gave Candy several hard thrusts, then withdrew and dipped his cock into his wife's willing mouth.

She let him fuck her face, moaning as a mixture of their juices flowed down her throat. Rick pushed on Candy's back, and she obediently lowered herself, spreading her legs wider.

Lisa lifted her head and gave her clit several quick licks making her groan. Rick plunged his cock back into Candy and Lisa switched from licking her clit to his balls as he fucked her.

She was so wet she was dripping into Lisa's mouth, as she sucked both. Rick didn't remove his cock from Candy, just continued to pound her harder and faster. Candy yelped as his thrusts were now much shorter and bordered on brutal as he neared his climax.

Lisa flicked her tongue once more over Candy's clit, then kept it still, letting Ricks balls slide across it.

"Fuck," he gasped, his breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Give it to me," Lisa demanded. "You know how I want it!"

Rick squeezed Candy's hips harder and gave her several brutal thrusts that had her squealing. He whipped his cock out and pumped it as Lisa sucked on his balls. A long spurt of cum splattered against Candy's quivering pussy.

"Ohh, that's nasty," Candy moaned as his load slid down through her lips and flowed into Lisa's waiting mouth.

Rick kept stroking, sending several long squirts into Candy's pink cunt. She squirmed above her as the cum oozed from her pink flesh to drip beneath her. Lisa grabbed her hips and pulled her down to her, noisily slurping her husband's cum from their lover's pussy as she whimpered and groaned, squirming in her face.

When Rick sat back on his knees, Lisa eased out from between Candy's legs, and sat up. She tugged on Candy's shoulder, to get her to do the same. When she did, Lisa opened her mouth to show the puddle of cum pooled on her tongue.

Candy leaned closer, and Lisa kissed her, shoving the warm sticky contents of her mouth into hers. Their tongues swirled around the hot mess, some of it sliding down their chins.

Lisa eased back and lay back on the bed in front of her, mouth open.

"Trick or Treat!" she called out.

Candy, a wicked smile on her face, leaned over and let the drool laced glob of cum flow into Lisa's mouth. She sat up, opened wide to show the mess, then tipped her head back and made a show of swallowing.

She opened wide, showing both her now empty mouth.

"Have I ever told you you're the best wife ever?" Rick gave her a tired smile as he wiped his sweaty face.

"You guys," Candy looked from one to the other, a look of disbelief on her sweat, and worse, slicked face. "Are wild as fuck, you know that?"

"Pretty wild yourself," Rick told her. "Apologies for saying you were all talk."

"You sure you're 18?" Lisa asked. "It doesn't matter, but you're a little shall we say advanced?"

"I like sex," she shrugged. "I'm kind of a party girl, so I've had some fun. Nothing like this though." She laughed. "My parents would shit!"

"Great," Rick rolled his eyes.

"That was something." Candy wiped at her face, then frowned at the mess that came away on her hand. "Think I could maybe shower?"

"Of course, you can," Lisa told her. "We'll shower together while the man here rests up."

"Together?" Candy asked.

"Baby girl," Lisa pointed to the clock next to the bed which showed 10:55. "We have you for another hour."

"No," she shook her head.

"What do you mean no?" Rick asked. "Deal was until midnight, remember."

"Yeah," Candy nodded. "But I told my parents I was sleeping over a friend's house, so why stop at an hour?" she reached out and playfully flipped Lisa's right breast. "I can spend the night!"

"Did I say jackpot?" Rick laughed.

"You seriously want to stay the night?" Lisa's eyes darted to the smooth pink cleft between Candy's sweaty thighs, already craving another taste.

"I can, but it depends." Candy gave her a sly smile.

"On what?" Rick asked.

"How much more money do I get?"

Happy Halloween!

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed this twisted little treat, and I think its safe to say none of us would mind unwrapping some Halloween Candy. This is a contest entry so your votes and comments are appreciated. As always thank you for reading and supporting my work over the years. Lovecraft68.