A Trick For Their Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she was on her feet, Lisa kissed her while grabbing her slim wrists and bringing her hands to the ties of the robe. Candy, no longer shy about kissing her, plunged her tongue into Lisa's mouth, but hesitated, her hands holding the black silky strips.

"You don't want to see?" Rick had his hands on her shoulders, his lips once again exploring her neck. "You're going to make her feel bad, you don't want that, do you?"

"No," Candy whispered, then whimpered when it was now Lisa's hands on her breasts, her fingers tracing slow circles around her nipples through the dress.

"Then go ahead." Rick encouraged her. "It would be a lot more fun for me if you do to it."

"Yeah?" Candy asked, her eyes on Lisa's fingers as she lightly caressed her breasts, using every ounce of will she had to not rip the girl's dress open and get her first look at them.

"Hell yeah, nothing like a gorgeous woman being undressed by another gorgeous woman."

"I'm gorgeous?" Candy giggled.

"You both are, now stop being shy, you know you want to see what's under that robe." Rick kissed her neck, then whispered. "Make her happy, and I'll make you happy."

His words were accompanied by a wink at Lisa, teasing her over the fact Candy was far more into him. She gave a slight shrug, whatever worked was fine with her, besides, once Candy warmed up to her, she'd give Rick a run for his damn money on who'd make the little minx come harder.

Her attention went from Rick to her waist when she felt Candy tug on the ties. Her robe fell open, and not wanting to have to wait to talk Candy into doing it, Lisa pushed it back over her shoulders, causing it to fall to the floor.

"Wow," Candy's dark eyes roamed over Lisa's body. "You look so good!"

"Why thank you!" Lisa beamed.

"Especially for an older woman." Candy added, and Lisa shot Rick a look when he burst out laughing behind her.

"For any woman," he quickly added, trying to save face.

"You like?" Lisa ignored him, putting her arms over her head, and gave a little shake, causing her large breasts to jiggle and come close to falling out of the skimpy bra.

"Look at those tits," Candy was doing just that as she spoke. "I wish I had big ones like that."

"Speaking of, I think its time we get to unwrap our Candy," Rick suggested.

"Like I never heard that before," Candy rolled her eyes, and it was Lisa's term to snicker at him.

He gave her a good natured smile, then grabbed the hem of Candy's now loose dress and lifted it. Lisa licked her lips when he eased it over her hips, revealing her black fake leather thong.

It was little more than a G-string, thin strips over her slender hips and a minimal patch between her firm thighs. Rick took the dress higher showing her flat tummy which featured a silver barbell pierced through it.

"Arms up," Rick told her, and Lisa noticed she'd crossed her arms over her chest and seemed nervous again.

"Come on, baby girl," Lisa purred. "Show us that hot young body of yours." She gestured to her own scantily clad form. "I went first."

"Are we back to the all show no go conversation?" Rick asked.

Again, he hit on just the right way to motivate her. Candy's dark eyes flashed with a momentary spark of anger, and she thrust her arms up with an air of defiance that made the act even sexier.

Lisa grabbed the front of her dress and helped Rick pull it up and off her. They threw it over the couch, and she whistled in appreciation at Candy's long slender form.

"Beautiful," she whispered, and slipped her arms around her waist, pulling her into her.

She gave her a quick kiss on the lips, before ducking her head, and kissing her neck. Lisa squeezed her tighter, crushing her to her, causing their breasts to press together through their bras.

Behind her, Rick had pressed into her back, his long arms reaching around them to caress Lisa's back. He ground into her from behind, and Candy gasped, "Oh, my God, you're hard!"

"I'm with two sexy women, how could I not be?" He kissed the back of her shoulder, then briefly kissed Lisa, their lips both caressing her neck.

His lips left hers and worked their way across Candy's upper back, then down the middle. He crouched down as he kissed his way down, his lips trailing their way down to the small of her back.

Now on his knees, he kissed the left side of her ass, and Candy giggled, then groaned when he gripped her cheeks in his large hands and gave them a hard squeeze.

"Damn, you have a cute little ass," Rick breathed as he kissed the other side of it.

Lisa matched him from the front, her lips sliding down her upper chest, then beneath her breasts as she eased down to her knees. She licked her way down Candy's stomach and felt the young girl's body trembling beneath her lips.

She kissed each of her quivering inner thighs, then teased her tongue along the edge of the black material covering her pussy. Candy, her hands gripping Lisa's bare shoulders, squirmed between them as the were both now running their hands up and down her long legs, through her fishnets, then her back and chest, reveling in the feeling of her smooth young flesh.

Candy gasped when Lisa pressed her face to the thong and shook her head rubbing her nose into it. Her hand slid up Candy's right thigh and when her fingers grazed the strip between her legs, she released a delightful little squeal, as Lisa breathed.

"Someone's wet, baby."

"Besides you, you mean?" Rick joked, then after place two quick kisses, one to each of Candy's cheeks, he rose to his feet.

He ran his lips along her shoulders, while Lisa teased her fingers along the edges of the thong as if she were going to slip them into it. Candy's body tensed and her legs trembled in nervous anticipation.

"Oh shit!"

Candy gasped, and her nails dig into Lisa's arms as Rick caught her by surprise, deftly unsnapping her bra with practiced fingers at the same time Lisa dipped one finger inside her thong, slipping it through her soft, and very wet flesh.

Rick continued to kiss her back as he hooked his fingers into the straps of her bra, sliding them down her arms. Lisa pushed her finger through Candy's soft lips, and when she encountered her swollen clit, she whimpered, and her hips jerked.

Lisa removed her finger and looking up at Candy, slipped it into her mouth and sucked on it. Her eyes rolled back at the sweet taste of her young succulent cunt, as it sent a wave of moisture between her own thighs.

She rose to her feet before she yanked the thong to the side and buried her face in Candy's pussy. She wanted the edge of her first so when Lisa went down on her she'd have to work for it, as if licking a pretty, young thing's cunt was work.

Rick had her straps down to her elbows, causing Candy to curl her arms as she seemed to reflexively default to shy. Lisa took her by her shoulders and turned her so her back was to the couch and gave her a light shove.

Candy yelped as her knees hit the couch and she fell into a sitting position, struggling to keep her bra up. Lisa stepped up to Rick and kissed him while grabbing his cock and stroking it through his pants.

They turned and both put a knee on the couch, keeping Candy between them. Displaying the teamwork they'd perfected over the years they'd been sharing women, they each grabbed one of the straps of her bra and tugged on it.

Candy swallowed hard, but lowered her arms, allowing them to whip it off her.

"Look at those perfect titties," Lisa whispered as they got their first look at her breasts.

They were adorable; small, perky, and perfectly shaped. Her nipples were tiny, a deep shade rose red, and most importantly, as hard as Lisa's. Continuing to move as one, they each cupped one of her tits, their thumbs stroking her nipples.

"Oh my god," Candy moaned. "This is really happening."

"Baby, we haven't even gotten started yet," Lisa lowered her head and flicked her tongue across her nipple, while watching Rick do the same.

Candy released another pussy inspiring little whimper, as she put her arms around each of them. She watched her husband slowly tongue Candy's taut nipple, while his eyes were on hers.

They shared a familiar and affectionate smile as they swirled their tongues faster. Lisa let some spit dribble from her mouth onto Candy's firm tit, then used her tongue to apply it to her nipple, getting it nice and slick.

She lifted her breast higher and took it between her lips, sucking it gently. Candy's breath hissed above her as Rick emulated his wife. Candy's nails dug into Lisa's arm again as they licked and sucked on her perfect nipples while fondling her breasts.

Her soft sounds of pleasure mixed with the still nervous whimpers had Lisa's hips rocking, and her body in sore need of attention. She was sure Rick's cock, as well as his balls, must be aching from being so hard, but it was an unspoken agreement they'd give their inexperienced trick the first treat.

Lisa slid her free hand down Candy's stomach, then over to her hip, her fingers slipping under the black string of the thong. Rick mirrored her movement, and Lisa lifted her head from Candy's breast to look up at her.

"Ass up, honey, time to show us that sticky sweet treat we're dying to eat."

"Corny," Rick whispered, then sucked gently on the firm creamy flesh of Candy's breast to the left of her nipple. "But true."

"I....I don't know," she stammered. "What if...Ohhh!"

Her long low moan and sudden thrust of her hips was her response to Lisa shoving her hand between Candy's legs and rubbing her thong.

"Baby girl, you are hot, wet, and ready to pop. Don't prove Rick right about being a poser. Time to show us the girl who was going to that party to get down and dirty."

She kept rubbing, running her fingers over the thong, and pushing it between her lips, when Candy's high pitched yip told her she'd found her clit, Lisa rubbed her fingers in hard circles.

"Shit," Candy groaned. "That...hey!" she exclaimed when Lisa removed her hand. "That felt good," she flashed the pout.

"It'll feel better without this in the way." Rick suggested. "Besides, you want me to take these off don't you?" He patted his pants directly over the huge bulge in them.

"Oh, yeah," Candy sucked her lip and Lisa endured another smug smirk from her husband, when she quickly lifted her hips.

But whatever worked, and not like she wasn't looking forward to seeing if Candy was all talk when it came to getting her hands, and more, on her husband. For now, her attention, and excitement was on Candy raising her hips.

They pulled the strings down her hips and over the sweet curve of her cheeks, then upper thighs. Candy sank back down on the couch, but without being told lifted her legs, bending them at the knees.

Lisa glanced quickly at Rick's face, loving his look of anticipation in his eyes as they were moments away from unveiling the sweetest part of their mutual treat. They weren't disappointed as the crotch of the thong momentarily resisted their efforts before peeling away from Candy's flesh.

"Hmm, someone is already nice and sticky," Lisa breathed, then released a soft sigh of appreciation as they slid the thong away to reveal Candy's pussy.

Pink, completely shaved, and her lips tucked up nice and tight, leaving them confronted with an adorable little slit. But as tight as her cunt was, her swollen pink clit was just visible, winking out from under its hood.

They yanked the thong down past her knees, and down to her feet. Rick, hooked his fingers into her heel, pushing it off her foot to land on the floor. Lisa removed the other, then yanked on the thong, snatching it from Rick's loose grasp.

Lisa pressed it to her face, inhaling deeply, her eyes rolling back from the scent of Candy's young cunt.

"Damn," Candy whispered when Lisa, staring across her at Rick, slipped her tongue out and licked the crotch of the thong.

A shudder ran through her at the sweet taste of her juices. The little tart had been wet to the point thong wasn't just wet, but sticky enough that when she eased her tongue from it, a sticky strand trailed from it.

Flipping the thong at Rick, Lisa leaned up, and abruptly kissed, Candy. She caught her off guard, roughly plunging her tongue into the young girl's mouth, and giving her a good taste of herself.

Candy's gasp turned into a groan as Lisa's lips worked hers, then morphed into a squeal when Rick slipped his hand between her thighs and rubbed her pussy.

"Oh, shit!" Candy pulled her lips from Lisa's to watch Rick's large hand caressing her pink slit.

His long think fingers caressed her lightly the first few strokes, then pressed between her tight lips, opening them so he could explore the inner folds of her pussy. His mouth returned to her nipple, sucking it harder as he fondled her.

Lisa lowered her head to give her other rosy nipple attention while her free hand plunged between Candy's thighs. She pushed Rick's down, her fingers finding her swollen clit, and capturing it between them.

Candy's fishnet clad legs straightened until her feet were on the coffee table, but remained wide open, allowing them to play with her. Lisa gently rolled her clit between her fingers, her eyes on Rick's hand while he ran two fingertips through her lips.

She waited, her tongue and fingers busy while anticipating Candy's reaction to his inevitable move. The next time he worked his finger down, he eased the tip into her, then plunged it deep.

"Deep," Candy groaned as he slowly pumped her.

"You are wet," Rick said softly, "And so damn tight."

"Wait until he gets his cock in there," Lisa said around her nipple. "Maybe you should try to get her a little more ready."

Rick eased a second finger inside her and Candy whimpered, her ass sliding up the couch as he spread her tight cunt with his thick fingers. He continued to push until his knuckles were pressed to her and when he gently shook them back and forth, she cried out.

"Oh, oh, that's," her words turned into a shuddering moan.

Lisa switched from teasing her clit between her fingers to pressing her thumb to it and working it in slow circles. Candy was breathing hard, each breath ending in a tiny whimper.

Her hips squirmed as Rick now worked his fingers in and out, easing about halfway before pushing them back into her tight twat. Lisa worked her clit faster, and Candy's hips bucked, pushing into both of their fingers.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she moaned as she wiggled between them. "This is so crazy," she gasped when Rick drove his fingers in harder. "But sooo fucking hot!"

Lisa laughed around her breast, then grabbed Candy's hand from her shoulder and promptly placed it on Ricks' cock.

"So hard!" she moaned, her hand gripping him through the sweatpants.

Rick sighed around her nipples as she slowly stroked him, then grabbed the waistband of his pants, and lifted enough to push them down. Candy let him go, then when his cock sprang free the way she immediately grabbed his now bare cock had Lisa's cunt aching, and her own hips moving.

"God, what a nice fucking dick!" Candy cooed as she watched herself pump him.

Lisa watched as well, breathing hard around her nipple while taking in Candy's long, slender, red tipped fingers around Rick's thick cock. Candy stroked faster and when she squeezed just beneath his tip, causing a spurt of pre-cum to flow out over her fingers, Lisa lost any doubts she had about Candy not being able to deliver when it came to men.

She rolled her palm over Ricks swollen purple head, making his hips jerk, then resumed stroking using her now slick hand to glide faster along his cock. Another not so inexperienced move, seems like their guest may be a bad girl beyond her age after all.

Losing patience, Lisa eased each strap of her bra down her arm while still gently stroking Candy's clit, then popped each of her breasts from the lace cups of the bra. Rising on one knee, she removed her lips from Candy's breast.

She gave her a quick kiss, then sliding her hand under Candy's hair, pushed her head down into her right breast. Candy yelped in surprise, and at first didn't do anything, except nuzzle her face into Lisa's large breast.

Lisa shook side to side, sliding her nipple across Candy's face, then groaned when she felt her hesitantly flick her tongue out. Even that brief, nervous contact sent an electric shock of pleasure through her.

No longer in the mood to keep coddling, Lisa roughly shoved her nipple into Candy's mouth while wrapping her hand in her hair so she couldn't pull back. Candy's tongue snaked out again, this time giving her nipple a harder and more lingering lick.

"That's it, baby girl," Lisa moaned. "Suck that fucking tit!"

"Baby steps!" Rick whispered with a smile, then released a sharp breath when Candy gripped his cock harder and pumped it faster.

He returned the favor, once again burying his fingers deep and shaking them side to side. Candy yipped into her breast, and Lisa's breathing grew even heavier at the sloppy wet sounds Rick's fingers made in Candy's obviously wet pussy.

"Oh god," Candy groaned when Lisa pressed two fingers to her clit and rubbed it much harder than she had before. "I...y...you're going to make me come!"

"That's the point, sweetie," Lisa giggled. "But only if you start sucking. I want those big soft lips around my nipple," she kissed the top of her head. "Do it right, you can put them around that big dick you're playing with."

Candy obediently opened wide, and Lisa purred delightedly when her full lips pressed into the firm flesh of her breast. Her tongue swirled around her aching pink nipple, before tentatively sucking on it.

Lisa released her hair to remove the silly devil horns from it and toss them over her shoulder. Candy moaned around her tit as Rick alternately finger fucked her, then worked them side to side.

Lisa had eased up on her clit, wanting to enjoy Candy's lips on her tit before they sent her over the edge for what she planned on being the first of several orgasms. On that note, she desperately needed one of her own, but she'd hold off and let Candy, then Rick, have their fun, that way they could both take their time with her.

The way Candy's hips were working and her labored breathing around her breast told Lisa they weren't going to be able to stall much longer. She could feel Candy's warm drool sliding down her tit as her moaning made it impossible for her to close her mouth around her nipple.

Her back arched, pushing her tit deeper into Rick's mouth and her long legs straightened; her black tipped toes pointing forward. Her hand had stopped moving, now just gripping Rick's cock as her entire body tensed.

Lisa glanced at him, and when their eyes met, she gave him a quick nod. Candy gasped when he thrust his fingers deep inside her while Lisa rubbed her clit in hard circles.

She captured Candy's nipple between her fingers and caught her off guard with a hard pinch.

"Ow!" Candy yelped around her breast, "That...." Her mouth remained open, but nothing came out except a high pitched whistling sound.

Rick's hand flexed and Lisa knew he'd curled his fingers inside her. Candy lifted her head from Lisa's breast and her brown eyes went wide. The high pitched wheezing sound turned into an even higher whimper and Lisa felt her slender thighs trembling against her hand.

"Oh, oh..." she gasped as Rick resumed to fucking her with his now glistening flingers, but much rougher than before. "I...Oh fuck!"

Candy squealed when Rick gave her nipple a light nip with his teeth at the same time Lisa pinched the other. Between them Candy exploded into a long loud wail that would make a porn star proud and had Lisa flooding her already sopping thong.

Her body bucked against theirs, her tight young pussy convulsing around Rick's fingers which he'd buried knuckle deep, making her come on them. Lisa's fingers kept moving on her clit, and she lowered her head to her nipple.