A Trick For Their Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you had a question?"

Candy paused to take several large swallows and Lisa's nipples ached when she watched her face flush while her already brighter eyes blinked rapidly.

"Damn," she breathed. "Question? Oh, yeah, I mean if you don't mind."

"We owe you, so you feel free to feel free." Rick encouraged her.

"And feel free to feel free with me," Lisa laughed. "That's the rest of the expression."

"I like it," Candy had now downed two thirds of the drink in less than a minute. "I guess I'm wondering why you do it?"

"The escorts?" Rick answered. "We like to have fun with a sexy young thing from time to time, but we're both professionals, don't want to be seen hitting on girls at clubs and aside from that? You have no idea what she'll be like or into, this way we get what we want."

"No, I meant more about Lisa," she pointed to her. "You're okay with him getting to have sex with another girl? A young one?"

"I love it."

"But its kind of not fair, or do you do this with young guys too?"

"You're not seeing it the right way," Lisa explained. "Rick gets to have sex with another woman, but I get to have sex with her too. We both enjoy her, and we love watching each other enjoy them."

"But you don't want a guy?"

"Nope, my husband keeps me plenty satisfied," she took a chance and put her hand on Rick's cock, lightly caressing it through the sweatpants. "But once in a while I crave cunt and he doesn't have one of those."

"That's dirty," she giggled and finished off the drink. "Whew, that went down easy."

"I go down easy too," Lisa told her. "On men and women."

"I like to go down," Candy nodded enthusiastically. "Only guys though." That pussy inspiring giggle again. "I like sucking dick."

"You have the perfect lips for it," Lisa agreed. "You give little pouts from down there too?"

"I do," she held out the glass. "Can I have another one?"

"I don't know, hon, you're driving right?"

"Oh, right," she frowned.

"But you know, if you want to hang out here for awhile you can have another one," Rick suggested. "That way you can wait until your head clears up."

"Or I can take you home in your car, and Rick will follow me in ours, get you home safe."

"I was wrong, you guys are mad cool!" Candy declared. "I'm sorry I said mean things to you, Lisa."

"I deserved them, I thought you were playing around, I should have known better." She quickly poured her another drink, this one with a third less, and brought it over. "Slow, okay?"

"Okay," she took it and promptly chugged half of it.

"Okay!" Rick laughed.

"If you're wondering," Lisa sat down close to Rick and casually draped her right leg over his, causing her robe to open and leave Candy staring at her tight thighs and the thin strip of orange between them.

"I've always been wild. I was kind of slutty in high school, worse my first year of college, in my sophomore year my roommate was into girls, and we got drunk and high one night, and she seduced me, and I loved it."

"I was going back and forth, boyfriend, then a girlfriend, had a couple threesomes mixed in."

"That's so hot!" Candy whispered, as she sipped more slowly at the drink. She was hot at this point as well, sweat visible on her forehead and she was breathing harder. Hopefully it wasn't all from the drink.

"I met Rick junior year and he kind of made an honest woman out of me. Something about him." She took his hand and kissed the back of it. "Gorgeous, sexy, but sweet and romantic. He could make me feel like a queen then fuck me like a whore, everything I wanted."

"Such a romantic." Rick laughed.

"I like that," she finished the drink, and put the glass down on the end table next to her, and Lisa winced when it banged on the table, she'd already given herself a buzz.

"I wanted to be loyal to him and stopped seeing girls. We got married two years after we graduated and we've always had a great sex life, but after a few years I started getting the itch, watching lesbian porn, checking out women, flirting with them.

"Rick knew I had girls in college, and he noticed me paying attention to them again, found the porn on my computer, and he told me if I really wanted to, it would be okay with him, he wouldn't be jealous, he wanted me to be happy."

"Your husband is awesome," Candy nodded so seriously Lisa had to hold back a laugh.

"He is, but like you said, how is that fair? I'm having fun with someone else and he's not, so I suggested we share another woman, no surprise he was happy about that."

"Nope, I take it for the team," Rick sighed.

"I won't bore you with details, but the first couple of times were with women our age, then ten years ago we were in Vegas for Halloween and there are escorts everywhere working all the parties and we saw an adorable young girl, I mean just precious, and Rick said let's do it.

"We went up to our suite with her and it was amazing. We decided that with our careers we can't do this often so we would make it an annual event, every Halloween we hire a trick for our treat and since then always young girls."

"You like them young?" Candy was repeating the conversation, and Lisa hoped the second drink wasn't a mistake.

"Love it," Lisa released a breathy sigh. "Those tight young bodies, soft skin, big wide eyes, little whimpers and pouts. The way they squeal when Rick fucks them and those soft pink tongues between my legs."

"The best is when we have a girl that's young enough to squeal, but knows how to fuck too," Rick added. "Eager and inexperienced can be fun, but we like a girl who knows what she's doing too."

"At least with Rick," Lisa nudged him with her elbow to let him know he might have screwed up. "When it comes to me if they've never been with a girl? That's a dream come true."

"Yeah?" Candy uncrossed her leg and leaned over, resting her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands, a cute young girl pose.

"You think you can drive, or you need a ride?" Rick asked, as if that's what he wanted.

"I...uh..." she pointed to the envelope. "You were really going to pay that girl a thousand dollars to have sex with you?"

"More than that, the agency gets money too." Rick told her.

"That's a lot of money."

"Its worth it," Lisa had kept her leg over Rick's and saw Candy sneak several quick looks at her exposed thong. "And it was for 3 hours, nine to the witching hour."

"It's more because it's a couple, girls who play both ways can earn more."

"Just for time though," Lisa pointed out. "Paying for sex is illegal, so we pay for the time, but hey, whatever happens between consenting adults, right?"

"Getting two hundred dollars for being mistaken for a hooker isn't a bad deal either." Rick reminded her.

"Not as good as a thousand," Candy's gaze went from Lisa to Rick, to the envelope and back again.

"I think its safe to say I speak for both of us when I say we'd be happy to let you earn it."

Lisa held her breath as Rick finally took the plunge.

"Earn it," Candy repeated softly.

"Tell you what, we'll toss in the other two hundred so you'll get the full thousand, plus the money we already gave you."

"My dad got laid off a few weeks ago and money's been tight," she said quietly. "We could really use the money."

"Trick or treating for your brother, thinking of your folks, you're a good girl, Candy," Lisa said. "I mean that."

"But I could make a thousand dollars being a bad girl," Candy looked at Rick. "You are hot, and um," she pointed, indicating his crotch. "You look like you have a big dick."

"Trust me, he does," Lisa grabbed it for emphasis. "Want to see it?"

"I, um..." she blushed furiously and looked away.

"Hips," Lisa whispered as she dropped her leg from over his.

Rick quickly lifted his ass off the couch and pushed his pants down, allowing his fully hard cock to spring free.

"Hmm," Lisa took it in her hand, pumping it. "Twenty years and I still can't get enough of this amazing cock."

"Oh...wow," Candy's eyes widened, and Lisa smiled when the young girl sucked on her lower lip as she watched her jerk Rick off.

"Wow is right, you should feel how hard he is, and how it can fill your mouth," Lisa spoke in a sultry purr, "Or when he stuffs it in your tight cunt."

"I don't know," Candy whispered, but her eyes were glued to his cock.

"Thing is with a cock this fine? You can't see it and not want to taste it." Lisa turned on the couch, so she was facing Rick, and lowering her head, took him into her mouth.

"We know there's one bad girl in the room," Rick sighed as Lisa bobbed her head slowly, along his hard shaft.

Rick moved her pig tail so Candy could get the full view of Lisa taking him deep into her mouth. She moaned loudly around him as his pre cum dripped down her throat. She was totally turned on by sucking him in front of her, but she did add some volume for the benefit of their young visitor.

"Oh my god," Candy's eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of her head, but her right hand strayed across her left breast, idly caressing it as she watched.

Rick put his hand on the back of her head, and when she stopped moving, thrust his hips, fucking her mouth, the head of his cock striking the back of her throat with each time he drove it into her.

Lisa released a series of wet gagging sounds as Rick face fucked her. Candy was slowly shaking her head as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Rick abruptly stopped his brief assault on her mouth and pulled her head from his lap.

"Aw, I wanted more!" Lisa gave him the pout.

"Maybe you'll get more, but only if you have someone to share it with," Rick slipped his pants back up, covering his now glistening erection.

"You hear that, baby girl? I don't get any if you won't play with us!" Lisa slid away from Rick and patted the cushion between them. "How about you come on over, and make good money being a bad girl."

"I don't know," Candy looked torn between obvious desire and nerves.

"All show no go," Rick sighed. "That's why we go to the agencies, so we know they'll send us a woman, not a little girl."

"Rick!" Lisa hissed at him.

"I'm not a little girl!" Candy retorted with an attitude. "You think I dressed like this because I'm a tease?"

"Seems that way." Rick shrugged.

"Let me tell you, I plan on bobbing for more than apples at that party!"

"Big talk from a little girl," Rick egged her on.

"I'm not all talk! I bet I've had a lot more sex than you think I have. I told you I've been with older guys."

"If you say so," he sounded deliberately patronizing. "Talk's cheap, but my wife and I aren't. You want the money, and you looked like you were squirming in the chair when she was sucking my cock. How about you walk the walk and show us that bobbing you were talking about."

Damn, he was going the other way, full out aggressive, and Lisa was worried they were going to lose her.

"You think I won't suck your dick?" Candy flicked her tongue at him. "I give great head!" she rose from the chair. "How about I give you a blow job, and maybe you give me two hundred more, and..."

"No." Rick cut her off. "All or nothing, and by all I mean you're not just playing with me, this is for both of us."

Candy looked over at Lisa, and her sudden bravado wavered.

"Come on, honey," Lisa eased the robe and the cup of her bra to the side, showing off her right breast, and lightly traced her swollen pink nipple with an orange tipped finger. "Shouldn't a bad girl want to try something new? I did, and here I am still hooked."

"You have nice tits," Candy's shoulders slumped. "Mine are little, why would you want to play with them?"

"Because they're yours and I love adorable little titties."

"Okay, time's wasting, and there are a couple other places I could call." Rick picked up the envelope and waved it back and forth. "No more trying to convince you. A thousand dollars, going once, going twice..."

He paused and Lisa held her breath.

"Going three..."

"I'll do it!" Candy blurted out

Chapter Three

"You sure?" Rick asked, making Lisa want to smack him, but his next words calmed her somewhat. "We never want to force anyone to do something they don't want. Bad as we want you, if you don't really want us, then forget I even asked."

"You're so sexy," Candy whispered. "I want to play with you for real." She giggled nervously. "Shouldn't say this, but I'd fuck you for free."

"That's exactly what we want to here," Rick put his hand on Lisa's leg, "But what about my wife? You willing to let her show you why girls can be just as much fun?"

Candy stared at Lisa, and when she answered her voice had a nervous tremble that had Lisa wanting to just shove her back into the chair, drop to her knees and bury her face between her legs.

"Okay, but you know, just go kinda easy?" she pouted, but this time it was truly from nerves, not an act. "Please go slow?"

"Trust me, this cougar will be very patient with her sexy little kitten." Lisa patted the couch again. "Come on over and let me show you."

Candy nodded but stayed where she was and both her and Rick remained silent, not wanting to push. Rick's hand was still on her leg, and he gave it a gentle squeeze, as if saying 'be patient'.

After a few more seconds, Candy took a deep breath and slowly walked towards them. Rick lifted his legs, bracing his feet on the edge of the coffee table he pushed it back, giving them more room.

Candy came around to his side, briefly looked down at him, a nervous smile on her face, then turned and sat down between them. Lisa had already turned to her side on the cushion, and he did the same so they were both facing her.

She looked at Rick, then Lisa, and swallowed nervously.

"I...um, how do we start?"

"We always start with a kiss," Rick told her. "I should have told you we're not into anything rough or degrading, we're all about fun here, including yours, and part of the fun isn't just sex, but affection."

"Okay," Candy, turned to him and leaned towards him.

"Nope," Rick gently put his hand on her face and turned her away from him. "Ladies first."

"Oh," Candy turned on the cushion to face Lisa. "I guess we..."

Her words were cut off by Lisa, tired of being patient, taking her face in her hands and pressing her lips to hers. Candy released a tiny squeal of surprise in her throat that was almost as precious as the little whimper that immediately followed it.

Lisa's initial kiss was firm enough to stop her in midsentence, but she quickly eased back, now barely grazing Candy's full soft lips with hers. Lisa moaned softly at the sensation of those young lips; lips that had never been kissed by a woman.

Candy remained stiff as Lisa worked her lips teasingly over hers, caressing them more than kissing. She opened her eyes to see Rick had slid up behind Candy, but not touching her yet. Seeing her looking, he gave her an encouraging smile and mouthed.

"You got this." His words were followed with a smile and a wink, one Lisa returned as Candy's eyes were shut, but tightly so, as if she were afraid to look more than she was into it.

Lisa removed her hands from her face and was thrilled Candy didn't try to pull away. She put her arms around the girl's slender waist, drawing her into an embrace as she continued to explore her sweet young lips with hers.

She flicked her tongue across Candy's upper lip, then capturing the lower one between hers, sucked on it. Candy emitted a soft moan when Lisa playfully nipped her lip with her teeth, and for the first time, tried to return the kiss.

Lisa eased up, letting Candy tentatively respond, but did run her hands over her back, then up into her long hair. Her young and nervous lover was now breathing more heavily into her mouth, and the next kiss was much more confident.

It was Lisa's turn to groan as Candy kissed her harder, parting her lips wide enough to encompass hers. In addition to becoming more aggressive with her mouth, Candy's hands were now moving, first caressing Lisa's exposed upper thighs, then sliding up over her hips.

With Candy's lips parted, Lisa plunged her tongue between them, and the ensuing whimper sent a shiver through her. Lisa opened wider, her lips finding Candy's as her tongue swirled over hers.

Candy surprised her when her hands moved between them, sliding over Lisa's breasts. She moaned into their kiss as her palms gazed her aching nipples through the silky robe.

"Oh, yeah," Lia purred when Candy gave her breasts a soft squeeze.

Candy's tongue was following the lead of her hands, darting out to probe Lisa's mouth as she did the same. Candy gasped, then sighed, and Lisa opened her eyes to see Rick had joined in the fun.

He'd pushed Candy's hair to the side and placing soft kisses on the back of her neck. She shivered in Lisa's arms and leaned back towards Rick. Lisa went with her, keeping her lips on hers and her tongue buried in her mouth.

Candy's hands left her breasts, but moved up to grip her pig tails, and Lisa's pussy gushed when she pulled on them, keeping her face pressed to hers. Rick was now nuzzled into her neck, kissing and licked her creamy skin.

His eyes met Lisa's and she ducked her head, breaking her kiss with Candy to kiss him. They shared a brief tongue filled kiss before Lisa moved her head to her left and pushing Candy's hair away worked the other side of her neck, first kissing, then gently sucking.

"Hmm," Candy cooed as the they continued kissing her. "That's feels...Oh!"

Her gasp was the result of Rick slipping his arms around her and cupping her breasts, squeezing them while his tongue ran up her neck, and playfully flicked her silver skeleton earring.

Candy leaned back into him and turned her head, her lips puckered in an invitation to a kiss. Rick happily accepted, kissing her hard, his tongue plunging into her mouth. She yelped into their kiss when his fingers found her nipples through her dress and bra and lightly pinched them.

Lisa slid her lips from Candy's neck to her creamy throat, then left a soft wet trail of kisses down her upper chest and between her breasts. Candy let her hair go, to make a move that had Lisa squirming on the couch.

She reached her right arm back over her shoulder to grab Rick's hair and keep his face pressed to hers while her other arm went around Lisa's shoulders, hugging her to her as she teased her lips along the inner portion of her dress, sliding them over the partially exposed inner portion of her firm tits.

She slowly licked the curve of her right breast and Candy whimpered as she arched her back, thrusting her chest into Lisa's lips. Lisa raised her head and joined the kiss, pressing her lips to the sides of theirs.

Rick tilted his head, kissing her, his tongue quickly darting over hers, before Lisa turned her attention to Candy and pressing her lips to hers. Their years of sharing showed in the way Lisa eased her lips to left of Candy's mouth, giving Rick just enough room to catch the right corner of her lips.

"So hot," Candy moaned softly as she simultaneously kissed them.

Lisa felt her hips rocking between them as the three shared a long passionate kiss, lips and tongues sliding over one another as Rick was still teasing her nipples, Candy dropped her arms from around them and put her hands over his, pushing them harder into her tits.

Lisa grabbed Candy's red plastic belt, briefly struggling with the cheap clasp as her fingers trembled with excitement. She got it undone and pulled it from around Candy, tossing it onto the floor.

She eased back from their three way kiss and rose from the couch. Taking the ties of her robe in her hands, she playfully flicked them at Candy, striking her in the shoulder.

As always, Rick knew where she wanted to go, and releasing Candy from his embrace, stood up. He put his hands on her arms and tugged, encouraging their unexpected lover of the evening to stand up between them.